Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 175225 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #1720 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:16 am »
Did you make up for it on the stag weekend though?   ;)

Did I fuck. Was completely binned the whole time. She might have though  ::)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1721 on: March 28, 2012, 01:31:32 pm »
Did I fuck. Was completely binned the whole time. She might have though  ::)

your bird didnt give it up on your birthday? wow. and your marrying this woman,  ;D
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #1722 on: March 28, 2012, 03:22:16 pm »
your bird didnt give it up on your birthday? wow. and your marrying this woman,  ;D
Technically he said she didn't give up for him on his birthday. (Couldn't resist  ;))

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1723 on: March 28, 2012, 03:26:56 pm »
Technically he said she didn't give up for him on his birthday. (Couldn't resist  ;))

ha ha I'm still getting it quite regular, even with my ex there was never really a drought. Although I probably was getting sloppy seconds, or thirds
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #1724 on: March 28, 2012, 03:57:34 pm »
ha ha I'm still getting it quite regular, even with my ex there was never really a drought. Although I probably was getting sloppy seconds, or thirds
Least there's no need to apply any lube.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1725 on: March 28, 2012, 03:57:37 pm »

You were getting the sloppy seconds from your ex who was probably banging another fella who was using her as sloppy seconds.

Slop-ception

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1726 on: March 28, 2012, 10:51:48 pm »
:wanker

Been arguing with her all day. Stupid to be honest. But one of the things she brought up was me pulling the plums off myself when we got back from Spain on Monday. She said I'd rather do that than have sex with her. Can't win sometimes

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #1727 on: March 28, 2012, 10:56:38 pm »
:wanker

Been arguing with her all day. Stupid to be honest. But one of the things she brought up was me pulling the plums off myself when we got back from Spain on Monday. She said I'd rather do that than have sex with her. Can't win sometimes
Please tell us you responded by telling her you would much rather hump her than your fist. ;D
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1728 on: March 28, 2012, 11:51:05 pm »
Please tell us you responded by telling her you would much rather hump her than your fist.   ;D
Of course I did. Just told her I didn't ask her for sex on Monday cuz I knew she was too tired  8) I didn't mention the dancer at the window on Saturday night

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1729 on: March 29, 2012, 12:23:14 am »
There's your mistake. Doesn't matter how tired she says she is, ask for sex anyway. The worst she can say is no, in which case has no recourse when you rub one off.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #1730 on: March 29, 2012, 12:39:31 am »
The least she could do is offer to give you a wank, can never be to tired for that.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1731 on: March 29, 2012, 08:37:01 am »
She can't have a go for you knocking one off if she isn't letting you get balls deep, that's her job. Cheeky women

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #1732 on: March 29, 2012, 10:48:55 am »
She can't have a go for you knocking one off if she isn't letting you get balls deep, that's her job. Cheeky women
Germaine Greer doesn't like this.