Author Topic: Looking for a little help from RAWK!  (Read 1408 times)

Offline GerrardKopLegend

• Kopite
  • Ste Gerrard Gerrard
Looking for a little help from RAWK!
« on: March 19, 2009, 02:47:13 pm »
Hope this is the right place to put this type of post.

A mate of mine has been working on a google website of sorts that is geared towards Liverpool fans. He's trying to get some good/bad/any feedback on how the search engine is working so he can make tweaks as needed. Wanted to see if you all wouldn't mind just throwing Liverpool specific searches to see if it would be something you'd use in the future.

The main purpose of the site is to make your Liverpool searches more precise. It's supposed to cut out everything else that might come up when you search for say, "Steven Gerrard + Real Madrid," and give you a more precise list of links that would give you the information you were looking for.

Anyway, he'd appreciate the help if you have time. The website is:

http://liveroo.com/
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." --  Sir Bob Paisley

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
Re: Looking for a little help from RAWK!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 04:10:01 pm »
Well you put in SOS under football related searches and the Spirit of Shankly website doesn't appear on the first 3 pages  of the search engine, infact even koptalk (a website that is said to be based on fabrication) appears on the first 3 pages.

Put in spirit of shankly in the football related search engine searched on the first 5 pages and it still doesn't appear. At least koptalk didn't this time though.

Still the design is nice, but not quite there.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Looking for a little help from RAWK!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:48 pm »
Quite impressive when I used it. Not quite sure it's screamingly better than google though.