Author Topic: Tranmere Rovers  (Read 93116 times)

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tranmere Rovers
« Reply #640 on: March 22, 2023, 10:12:26 pm »
Madness in here

Fowler is one of the most natural finishers i've seen play football

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #641 on: March 22, 2023, 10:41:13 pm »
I think he could have easily been 70-80% of a peak Sturridge or Mane, a great squad player who could have bagged 18-22 goals a season, with maybe a dozen in the league.  Maybe an Origi type?

This is, without a doubt, the worst football take Ive read on this forum about anything to do with the sport. Laughable lol. I hope you're under 30 and therefore didn't see him play

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #642 on: March 22, 2023, 10:59:47 pm »
He’s not like any other Liverpool player except maybe a bit of Suarez, so any of those comparisons are going to be way off.  If I had to pick someone modern it’s probably Aguero.  Which doesn’t help at all, if you’re trying to picture his place in a modern systems team.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: March 23, 2023, 07:28:32 am »
Fowler was amazing.    He never got over the knee injury when Thomas mhrye clattered into him

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #644 on: March 23, 2023, 07:35:02 am »
Fowler was amazing.    He never got over the knee injury when Thomas mhrye clattered into him

He got a bad injury first in pre-season 97/98 and was a bit of a crock ever since. 96/97 he was unreal as well, would have carried us to the title if David James didn't lose the plot.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #645 on: March 23, 2023, 08:37:08 am »
This is, without a doubt, the worst football take Ive read on this forum about anything to do with the sport. Laughable lol. I hope you're under 30 and therefore didn't see him play

I don't agree with the take and said so. I'm also in my 40's and was a STH during the 90's so saw all of Fowler's peak in the flesh.

I'd say Fowler's is really hard to judge when comparing him to other players. He was amazing domestically but completely unproven at any other level. The PL was atrocious in the early to mid 90's and that's borne out by the horrendous European record English clubs had in that period. I think only 2 or 3 clubs made the QF or beyond in about 7 years of UEFA Cup/CL participation.

Can you imagine English clubs performing so bad, so consistently over the course of half a decade? If they did what would it say about the league quality? It's basically the equivalent record to what the Dutch league may have been in the last 5-7 years.

Comparing him to Aguero for example? Stylistically maybe. From a goalscoring record perspective I'm not so sure. Aguero scored 60 odd goals in European competition and 41 at national team level at a rate of about 1 every 2 games.  Fowler barely scored 20 goals in his combined UEFA competition and international appearances. He didn't score regularly in European football for Liverpool or Leeds and he couldn't force his way into the England team.

That's not all on Fowler. He was one of the only few good things about Liverpool in the 90's. He was one of the best things about going the game in that time. He was immensely talented and that talent was never able to fully flourish in his 20's due to injuries and him being superseded by other strikers in the Liverpool pecking order. Without injuries he may well have gone on to be one of our vest strikers ever. He didn't though and we'll never know his true level. When PL competition got better and Liverpool started to compete in Europe, Fowler became more of a peripheral figure. He wasn't pulling up any trees at Leeds or City either despite only being about 25 when he left Liverpool.

However, I think his career as a Liverpool player is hugely over rated by many in the 35-55 age bracket. There's definitely a sense of rose tinted specs when looking back at him. His star shone really brightly for 3 to 4 seasons and he ran rings around the likes of Steve Staunton and Shaun Teale as they played CB for title chasing teams. His record over the 4 year period at his peak was only bettered by Shearer. However, Fowler's record was only slightly better than Ferdinand's. Cole's and Wright's when you compare their peak 4 years in the 90's. Those 3 players were all banging in 20-40 goals a season during seasons in the period from 1992 to 1997. How would people view those players compared to Fowler? How many goals would you expect them to score if playing top level PL football now?

I've said the above a few times on here and it feels like I'm bashing Fowler. I'm not. I'm bashing the perception from people in a certain age bracket that he was one of our best players ever. He's probably not even close to Top 5 in terms of forward/attacking players to play for the club. As a pure No.9 he's probably Top 5 though. Not remotely close to the likes of Rush though.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 08:39:52 am by Jookie »
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #646 on: March 23, 2023, 08:50:22 am »
Wow is this some sort of trolling?

I came in here to see what Tranmere Rovers was up to that the thread was constantly at the top of the page and the discussion is about Robbie Fowler?

Wtf?

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #647 on: March 23, 2023, 08:57:12 am »
Actually it referred to Cliff Barnes' dad. Him and Jock Ewing were friends until they had a falling out and the feud between the families began.

As for the rest, yeah Fowler is hard to judge comparatively, but he was a major talent of his era. I remember my dad (an Evertonian) telling me there was a young lad in the youth team who was even better - some lad called Michael Owen...

So yes, definitely not the best talent the club has produced, but arguably one who could have reached great heights had he been in a team that allowed him to fulfil his potential.

I think he could have easily been 70-80% of a peak Sturridge or Mane, a great squad player who could have bagged 18-22 goals a season, with maybe a dozen in the league.  Maybe an Origi type?

Had a bit of a nightmare there mate.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #648 on: March 23, 2023, 09:14:09 am »
Love Fowler, probably in my top 3 Liverpool players of all time and he was an absolute machine as a kid, 3 consecutive 30 goal seasons at that age is insane.  His technique was excellent, his instincts were great, and while he wasn't a speed merchant, he was quick enough when he broke through and was really underrated aerially.  I remember there was a quote from Trevor Sinclair(?) about his time at City where they were doing passing drills and Fowler was just fizzing them first time to feet all day.  Robbie had such a good touch and feel for the ball, which is what made him an outrageous finisher.

It's impossible to know how good he'd be in today's game.  Teams rarely play with that kind of striker anymore and he wasn't tricky enough or quick enough to play as a wide forward.  I think with his technique and savvy he could potentially have played similarly to Aguero did at City, but they're a dying breed.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #649 on: March 23, 2023, 09:16:08 am »
I can see the logic, but then you could say much the same about McManaman and he stepped up and did well.  Ultimately you can only go on feel, and I reckon young Fowler had the gifts to rip anywhere up.

However you can compare across the same era, and what counts against him isn’t Ferdinand etc. but Shearer.  Different players obviously and I could be wrong, but I don’t think many would put him in the same bracket as Shearer.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: March 23, 2023, 09:25:18 am »
I don't agree with the take and said so. I'm also in my 40's and was a STH during the 90's so saw all of Fowler's peak in the flesh.

I'd say Fowler's is really hard to judge when comparing him to other players. He was amazing domestically but completely unproven at any other level. The PL was atrocious in the early to mid 90's and that's borne out by the horrendous European record English clubs had in that period. I think only 2 or 3 clubs made the QF or beyond in about 7 years of UEFA Cup/CL participation.

Can you imagine English clubs performing so bad, so consistently over the course of half a decade? If they did what would it say about the league quality? It's basically the equivalent record to what the Dutch league may have been in the last 5-7 years.

Comparing him to Aguero for example? Stylistically maybe. From a goalscoring record perspective I'm not so sure. Aguero scored 60 odd goals in European competition and 41 at national team level at a rate of about 1 every 2 games.  Fowler barely scored 20 goals in his combined UEFA competition and international appearances. He didn't score regularly in European football for Liverpool or Leeds and he couldn't force his way into the England team.

That's not all on Fowler. He was one of the only few good things about Liverpool in the 90's. He was one of the best things about going the game in that time. He was immensely talented and that talent was never able to fully flourish in his 20's due to injuries and him being superseded by other strikers in the Liverpool pecking order. Without injuries he may well have gone on to be one of our vest strikers ever. He didn't though and we'll never know his true level. When PL competition got better and Liverpool started to compete in Europe, Fowler became more of a peripheral figure. He wasn't pulling up any trees at Leeds or City either despite only being about 25 when he left Liverpool.

However, I think his career as a Liverpool player is hugely over rated by many in the 35-55 age bracket. There's definitely a sense of rose tinted specs when looking back at him. His star shone really brightly for 3 to 4 seasons and he ran rings around the likes of Steve Staunton and Shaun Teale as they played CB for title chasing teams. His record over the 4 year period at his peak was only bettered by Shearer. However, Fowler's record was only slightly better than Ferdinand's. Cole's and Wright's when you compare their peak 4 years in the 90's. Those 3 players were all banging in 20-40 goals a season during seasons in the period from 1992 to 1997. How would people view those players compared to Fowler? How many goals would you expect them to score if playing top level PL football now?

I've said the above a few times on here and it feels like I'm bashing Fowler. I'm not. I'm bashing the perception from people in a certain age bracket that he was one of our best players ever. He's probably not even close to Top 5 in terms of forward/attacking players to play for the club. As a pure No.9 he's probably Top 5 though. Not remotely close to the likes of Rush though.

I've made this point about Cantona tbf. Never did it in Europe for United while he was there, never did anything in a France shirt, never played in the other top leagues but did do really well for a period in the early to mid 90s in the English top flight. United fans go on as if he's some kind of all time great.

Fowler was a bit unfortunate that England were blessed with top strikers at the time. Euro 96 could have been his moment otherwise. Liverpool were generally useless in Europe in the 90s though, then under Ged he scored what should have been the winning goal in the UEFA Cup final (and he was well past his peak then) once we got it together in Europe.

Don't forget Fowler had only just turned 21 by Euro 96 as well and had an incredible early career already. A year later he got a bad injury. Had he stayed fit through his career, you could be talking Rush numbers. The players you mention (Wright, Shearer etc) were at their peak in the mid 90s, Fowler was still very young and racking up 30+ goals a season.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #651 on: March 23, 2023, 09:46:56 am »
The only modern comparable striker in terms of coming straight into a decent Premier League side as a youngster and scoring at a good rate from the off is Harry Kane. And frankly, Fowler’s numbers were far better.

You can argue how a player like him would adapt in the modern game, would he fit he way we play etc but no reason to think if he was around in this era he’d still be consistently banging in 20+ league goals a season.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: March 23, 2023, 10:28:22 am »
The only modern comparable striker in terms of coming straight into a decent Premier League side as a youngster and scoring at a good rate from the off is Harry Kane. And frankly, Fowler’s numbers were far better.

You can argue how a player like him would adapt in the modern game, would he fit he way we play etc but no reason to think if he was around in this era he’d still be consistently banging in 20+ league goals a season.

Kane had had 4 forgettable, low-scoring loan spells as well before he had his breakthrough season at Spurs at 21. Fowler had scored 100 Liverpool goals by that age.

Shearer took a while to start scoring at a high rate at Southampton. Wright and Ferdinand were non-league players at 21. Andy Cole was playing for Bristol City after Arsenal let him go. Collymore was at Southend at that age, Sheringham at Millwall.

Owen is the most comparable.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 10:36:56 am by Fromola »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #653 on: March 23, 2023, 10:34:51 am »
Kane had had 4 forgettable, low-scoring loan spells as well before he had his breakthrough season at Spurs at 21. Fowler had scored 100 Liverpool goals by that age.

Shearer took a while to start scoring at a high rate at Southampton. Wright and Ferdinand were non-league players at 21. Andy Cole was playing for Bristol City after Arsenal let him go. Collymore was at Southend, Sheringham at Millwall.

Owen is the most comparable.

Just meant from the modern era. Kane feels the only one who has come through and scored consistently. But you’re right about his loans and he wasn’t the same teenage sensation as Fowler.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: March 23, 2023, 10:36:40 am »
Just meant from the modern era. Kane feels the only one who has come through and scored consistently. But you’re right about his loans and he wasn’t the same teenage sensation as Fowler.

Rashford a bit but he's been up and down. He scored a fair few from the off but he's not had the consistency of this season.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #655 on: March 23, 2023, 10:43:14 am »
I've made this point about Cantona tbf. Never did it in Europe for United while he was there, never did anything in a France shirt, never played in the other top leagues but did do really well for a period in the early to mid 90s in the English top flight. United fans go on as if he's some kind of all time great.

Fowler was a bit unfortunate that England were blessed with top strikers at the time. Euro 96 could have been his moment otherwise. Liverpool were generally useless in Europe in the 90s though, then under Ged he scored what should have been the winning goal in the UEFA Cup final (and he was well past his peak then) once we got it together in Europe.

Don't forget Fowler had only just turned 21 by Euro 96 as well and had an incredible early career already. A year later he got a bad injury. Had he stayed fit through his career, you could be talking Rush numbers. The players you mention (Wright, Shearer etc) were at their peak in the mid 90s, Fowler was still very young and racking up 30+ goals a season.

I completely agree about the Cantona comparison.

Both were excellent players, but very different types of forward, who had huge impact on their respective teams in domestic terms. Both had huge impact when the league was its lowest quality in the last 30-40 years.  In European comps and international football both had limited impact.

That doesn’t change their impact but it raises doubts about their actually quality. Or maybe more accurately their ability to raise performance when the standards were increased.

Highlighting Wright, Ferdinand, Cole wasn’t to compare Fowlers potential. It was more to highlight the type of player who was regularly scoring 20-40 goals a season at approx the same time period as Fowler. Fowler was unlucky that Shearer was around the same time as him. Shearer was obviously the better all round player. He dovetailed really well with Sheringham so Fowler’s international experience was always going to be limited.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: March 23, 2023, 12:16:24 pm »
Fuck me some of the worst shouts I've ever seen in this thread (and that's saying something with the state of this place at the minute). In his 1st 6 seasons he scored 18, 31,36, 31, 13, 18. That's 137 goals in 6 years and people are calling him Origi/Sturridge levels. He had a bad year for injuries but then come back and scored 17 the next season. 171 goals in his 1st stint with Liverpool and people are desparate to shout him down as if he's not one of the greatest we've had

Someone said he wouldn't be anywhere near Mane. Well, 6 years at Liverpool, scored 13, 20, 26, 22, 16, 23. 120 altogether and he was a much more rounded player and playing in a much, much better team than God was. And I love Mane, he's second only to Barnes as a LW for me

I don't know whether it's an age thing, a load of younger fans joining and just being oblivious to the past but my word, some of these posters have had a nightmare

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #657 on: March 23, 2023, 12:33:07 pm »
He'd have adapted to modern football too, I dare say probably would have been fitter, maybe quicker. His goalscoring at his peak was ridiculously good anyway...but to just use that is a massive disservice considering how good his game was.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #658 on: March 23, 2023, 02:01:25 pm »
I'm assuming the Fowler = Origi take is just a troll post. In which case, well done. It worked.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #659 on: May 7, 2023, 06:31:33 pm »
Palios taking Mission GetoutofthispoxyLeague seriously at last.   :thumbup

Tranmere Rovers announce Nigel Adkins as Technical Director

Tranmere Rovers Football Club are delighted to announce the appointment of Nigel Adkins in a Technical Director role.

The former Tranmere player is enormously experienced having had a 30-year managerial career since hanging up his playing boots. Notable highlights of his managerial career include leading Scunthorpe from League 1 to the Championship and Southampton to back-to-back promotions from League 1 to the Premier League.

In the newly introduced Technical Director role, Nigel will oversee the key football processes within the Club (recruitment, development and management) as well as acting as a mentor and advisor to manager Ian Dawes.

Chairman Mark Palios said: “Appointing Nigel to this important role is the final piece in the jigsaw we have been assembling. As a former Tranmere player, a physiotherapist and a hugely experienced manager, Nigel is uniquely well placed to sit across the Club’s critical football processes. His wise counsel will doubtless be invaluable to Ian Dawes as he seeks to make his mark as an up-and-coming manager. With Nigel, Ian Dawes, Neil Danns, Andy Parkinson and the returning Andy Hodgen all playing integral roles within the team-behind-the-team, I think we have assembled an exciting group of professionals to give us a platform for success.”

Nigel Adkins said: “The opportunity to come back to Tranmere Rovers, my home-town club where it all started as an apprentice professional footballer, and to work with my former teammate Mark Palios was too big to turn down. There is a vision to improve and develop and I’m excited to be part of the process.”

https://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/2023/may/tranmere-rovers-announce-nigel-adkins-as-technical-director/

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #660 on: May 7, 2023, 06:33:18 pm »
I had no idea he was from Birkenhead.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: May 7, 2023, 06:36:19 pm »
I had no idea he was from Birkenhead.

Me neither - never knew he was a Youth keeper for us either.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: May 8, 2023, 12:00:20 pm »
Tranmere v Northampton live on Sky today 12.30 KO.

Nothing for Tranmere in this game, just pride and I guess a few bob if they finish a place higher with three points.

Cobblers on the other hand need to win to ensure automatic promotion.

Bit of history here ... the BBC explain it well:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65483322

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: May 8, 2023, 12:32:17 pm »
Decent (so far) stream here:

https://nizarstream.xyz/stream/19920

Amazing how good a job Tranmere did with laying that new pitch. LFC Women played on it yesterday and it looks great.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #664 on: May 8, 2023, 02:50:18 pm »
Northampton won 1-0, after what happened on the final day last season Northampton deserved promotion.
#Sausages

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: August 18, 2023, 10:12:00 am »
 ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: August 18, 2023, 10:24:43 am »
Amazing :lmao
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: August 18, 2023, 10:45:54 am »
Amazing :lmao

Should ramp up the rivalry between the Hollywood darlings of Wrexham and the SWA with the game at Prenton Park on the 2nd September.

There's never been any love lost between the two, this will be feral. Wouldn't be surprised to see the celebrities swerve this one.  8)

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #668 on: August 18, 2023, 10:51:32 am »

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #669 on: August 18, 2023, 11:21:23 am »
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: August 18, 2023, 11:22:28 am »

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: August 26, 2023, 05:16:33 pm »
Four defeats in five games. All by the odd goal, no hammerings, but the vultures are circling for Ian Dawes. Six points off the play-offs already.

They need to beat Wrexham next Saturday or it could be curtains for the grand experiment and back to Mellonball just to survive  ::)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #672 on: August 26, 2023, 06:38:04 pm »
Four defeats in five games. All by the odd goal, no hammerings, but the vultures are circling for Ian Dawes. Six points off the play-offs already.

They need to beat Wrexham next Saturday or it could be curtains for the grand experiment and back to Mellonball just to survive  ::)

Mellonball?

What the fuck is that?  ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: August 26, 2023, 06:43:30 pm »
Mellonball?

What the fuck is that?  ;D

Ponderous defensive midfield possession followed by a long ball about every 10 minutes. Hard to score against and earns draws but terrible football to watch  ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #674 on: August 26, 2023, 06:54:13 pm »
Ponderous defensive midfield possession followed by a long ball about every 10 minutes. Hard to score against and earns draws but terrible football to watch  ;D

That's the style of play that Everton could do with right now. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: August 26, 2023, 07:35:57 pm »
That's the style of play that Everton could do with right now. ;D

Dyche out! Mellon in!  ;D

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #676 on: August 26, 2023, 08:08:11 pm »
Everton already have enough melons.
AHA!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #677 on: August 26, 2023, 11:21:59 pm »

Ah, a bit like "working the clock" in american college football.

Mellon football, need to remember that one...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: September 1, 2023, 01:31:14 pm »
A decent left back signed!

James Norris in for a season-long loan from the Reds. Here he is doing the lean up against his former teammate's Dad at Prenton Park  ;D

Could he be straight in for the big game v Wrexham tomorrow lunchtime?  :o

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: September 2, 2023, 11:51:40 am »
Teams for the Big Match k/o 12.30. Never mind Bramall Lane  ;D