Author Topic: Champions League, Europa, Conference League & PL fixtures 30th April - 2nd May  (Read 8698 times)

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
:lmao

Deserved miss for the dickhead run up.
AHA!

Offline TheFinalBoss

• Main Stander
Man I really thought Roma had a great chance of winning this tie but this Leverkusen team are just too fucking good.

The standards that Alonso sets are Guardiola like he's the next goat coach for me.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2024, 09:52:08 pm by TheFinalBoss »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
State of that villa pen

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
Hahaha 🤣 villa

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Man I really thought Roma had a great chance of winning this tie but this Leverkusen team are just too good.

I did too seeing as they've been to two finals in the last two seasons. This Leverkusen team though, it's genuinely mad. They're gonna do a treble without defeat, it's fucking crazy. Fairytale stuff for Alonso.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
My lad has gone to Roma with a German given a blank date in our diary.  Having a good time by all accounts.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2024, 09:53:43 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
Lucy Ward blaming the ref for the villa missed pen  ;D

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Marseille
Atalanta

F/T

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Great Result for Leverkusen

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Tammy Abraham chance against Leverkusen 90+4' - https://streamff.co/v/B0yu9scG8f

Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa) penalty miss against Olympiacos Piraeus 83' - https://streamin.one/v/73ce809f & https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/1786135878806454400
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Congrats Olympiacos

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
We got stick for Atalanta atmosphere but Villa Park very downbeat and subdued tonight for a semi final. Difficult when you're at home first leg and you're left chasing the tie and on the back foot.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline tunred

• Main Stander
  • ici c'est liverpool
Can't believe we let Atalanta beat us 3-0 at home. They are bang average and lucky to get away with a draw tonight

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I read that as...

Sorry mate - though they should be okay in the 2nd leg (especially given they played with 10 men tonight for 30 minutes and also scored) :)

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
Good win for Leverkusen. I had the feeling today that they have learnt from earlier games and have improved again in a short time. It’s not over but it looks good.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
I read that as...

Sorry mate - though they should be okay in the 2nd leg (especially given they played with 10 men tonight for 30 minutes and also scored) :)

;D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Can't believe we let Atalanta beat us 3-0 at home. They are bang average and lucky to get away with a draw tonight

Didn't do our homework on them or were just complacent. We seemed surprised by the way they play. Harvey's shot goes just under the bar at 0-0 and its very different.

Leverkusen final would have been good. Semi final 2nd leg at Anfield as well should have been the send off.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee

Leverkusen final would have been good.

Leverkusen still have a chance

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Congrats Olympiacos

If I'm not mistaken this is their first ever European semi which feels mad for a club of their size. I think Panathinaikos are the only Greek side to ever get to a final which is also quite nuts.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Always had soft spot for Brugge

Funny Thing the 3 times we played them I was in the away end ( Home & Away in 78
and the final in 76

Great Supporters

:champ

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
If I'm not mistaken this is their first ever European semi which feels mad for a club of their size. I think Panathinaikos are the only Greek side to ever get to a final which is also quite nuts.

I watched the UEFA Youth League final

Olympiacos Under 19's beat AC Milan Under 19's  3-0

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I'm chuffed that Roma and Villa both lost. I loathe Roma and Villa are bad dickheads.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
I'm chuffed that Roma and Villa both lost. I loathe Roma and Villa are bad dickheads.

Horrible Fans 

I was luck to get away alive in 84

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Always had soft spot for Brugge

Funny Thing the 3 times we played them I was in the away end ( Home & Away in 78
and the final in 76

Great Supporters

:champ

C'mon the might Blauw-Zwart! ;D

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
Man I really thought Roma had a great chance of winning this tie but this Leverkusen team are just too fucking good.

The standards that Alonso sets are Guardiola like he's the next goat coach for me.

You mean Klopp like let’s not big up an alleged drug cheat hey
« Last Edit: May 2, 2024, 10:56:37 pm by Legs »

Offline LFCEmpire

• Legacy Fan
  • Icelandic Kopite
I really miss being involved in european competitions in late april/may, its such a good feeling. Still a little bitter after that Atalanta display.

We will be here again soon enough though, no doubt about it.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan