Author Topic: The Witcher  (Read 19267 times)

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Re: The Witcher
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2021, 06:23:35 pm »
Mainly a re-tread of the first season and not entirely sure about Vesemir's casting though am still very much hyped.  ;D
:D

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2021, 07:22:39 pm »
Looks pretty good that.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2021, 08:50:54 pm »
Just have Anya Chalotra forget the rest.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: October 1, 2021, 07:38:40 pm »
Mr Slippers finished watching this on Wednesday.

I only caught one episode;the one in which some woman underwent what appeared to be an incredibly painful gynaecological procedure in order to get her hands on a large quantity of eyeliner.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2021, 11:36:38 pm »
Ep1 is out,not sure about the rest.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2021, 08:33:27 am »
Ep1 is out,not sure about the rest.

Brilliant!!! Love this show! But as someone who's never read the books or played the game please don't be as complicated as the first season  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2021, 11:16:22 pm »
Brilliant!!! Love this show! But as someone who's never read the books or played the game please don't be as complicated as the first season  ;D

You'll be sound,the timelines have merged.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2021, 11:10:59 am »
You'll be sound,the timelines have merged.

Oh good! I will try to start it over the weekend!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2021, 11:18:29 am »
Reviews seem a bit mixed for the second season, will be watching it tonight regardless.

Hopefully we see Yennifers boobies again.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 11:20:05 am by Brandy Mull of Kintyre »

Offline StormyDog

• You know had only 4 shots on target
  • Legacy Fan
  • Give yourself the chance to be Heroes
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2021, 11:19:18 am »
All s1& s2 on Netflix
Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline StormyDog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2021, 11:20:06 am »
Why do you need reviews to tell you what to watch

Pep Guardiola: "We knew immediately when the draw was made - Anfield, they won it five times, the fans believe - it will be hard. We were beaten by an exceptional team."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2021, 11:21:45 am »
Why do you need reviews to tell you what to watch

I don't mate, hence me saying I will be watching it regardless  ;D

Offline StormyDog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2021, 11:33:53 am »
Fair enough, no wonder. Reviews might be mixed as some think it’s just a game of thrones clone

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2021, 02:18:56 pm »

A couple of decent official recaps for Season One...

'The Witcher in 15 Minutes':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c6zJ7fJ5fKs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c6zJ7fJ5fKs</a>

'The Witcher: Season 1 in 60 Seconds':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hWKP3pBYSBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hWKP3pBYSBM</a>

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2021, 02:42:13 pm »
Just have Anya Chalotra forget the rest.
Looking forward to season 2 and especially Anya!

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2021, 03:30:18 pm »
Reviews seem a bit mixed for the second season, will be watching it tonight regardless.

Hopefully we see Yennifers boobies again.

Loved the 1st 4 eps,not sure what any bad reviewer was expecting & generally ignore them anyway.

Ciri is obviously a but older than in both the books and games but that's easily ignored due to the actress being so good.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2021, 08:01:21 pm »

Loved the 1st 4 eps,not sure what any bad reviewer was expecting & generally ignore them anyway.

Ciri is obviously a but older than in both the books and games but that's easily ignored due to the actress being so good.

Watched series 2  episode 1 ce matin, thoroughly enjoyed it, wouldn't understand critics being overly, well, critical.

Ciri is a quite goodactress, and quite good in other, more intangible ways.

Did not specifically guess the twist that came at the end of the episode, but knew, in good Witcher tradition, that

Spoiler
Geralt's porcine friend Nivellen wasn't at all merely the victim of an overzealous priestess's curse. The revelation of the specific nature of his crime was monstrous, in a show dedicated to examining who and how monsters are...
[close]
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2021, 08:06:15 pm »
Watched series 2  episode 1 ce matin, thoroughly enjoyed it, wouldn't understand critics being overly, well, critical.

Did not specifically guess the twist that came at the end of the episode, but knew, in good Witcher tradition, that

Spoiler
Geralt's porcine friend Nivellen wasn't at all merely the victim of an overzealous priestess's curse. The revelation of the specific nature of his crime was monstrous, in a show dedicated to examining who and how monsters are...
[close]

I enjoyed how they were able to write that story in,
Spoiler
they got his Manor spot on.
[close]

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2021, 08:12:13 pm »
I enjoyed how they were able to write that story in,
Spoiler
they got his Manor spot on.
[close]

Does wittiness behind a spoiler tag register?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2021, 12:56:49 pm »

Really enjoyed watching the S2 opener this morning. Pretty such seamlessly continued from S1

Totally agree about Ciri. I really like her character and the way she is being acted.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2021, 07:40:56 pm »
Just binged S2. A lot better than S1 I thought and can tell their budget has been upped. Some lovely CGI, where it looked very off in season one.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2021, 08:23:55 pm »
Just binged S2. A lot better than S1 I thought and can tell their budget has been upped. Some lovely CGI, where it looked very off in season one.

Trying to go the opposite way, one episode a day to allow for some soaking in time.

But agree that season series 2 is quite good after two episodes. I didn't mind having to "work" at following the varied timelines in series 1,  but the dual plots in the same time period do make for much tighter telly in the current season.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2021, 08:53:13 pm »
I enjoyed the first episode pf series two, going to watch another one tonight. I agree there has been a higher standard in the CGI, that is good to see as you need to see shows like this done to a high standard. Some of the locations are stunning as well. I agree with the general comments about the girl playing Ciri, she is very good. Anyone else think she has the look of a young Cersei about her?  ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 08:56:54 pm by Once in Royal David's jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2021, 11:17:11 pm »
Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes of the second series
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2021, 02:13:47 pm »
Problem with binge watching them all in 2 days is after waiting for a year for what was essentially a 2 day fix, I now have to wait another year.

Overall thought it was really good. Lost a bit if tempo in the middle I thought but thats maybe more to do with binging it episode after episode. I find I think that a lot when binge watching.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2021, 05:50:30 am »
just binged season 2

not quite sure how i feel at the moment, generally disappointed overall tho, and something is off, never been convinced about alot of the casting and this season that view has been strengthened if anything - cavill just isn't geralt, for one, and that's a biggie

i'll come back to this later but yeah, underwhelming, was so looking forward to it as well
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2021, 06:33:56 pm »
just binged season 2

not quite sure how i feel at the moment, generally disappointed overall tho, and something is off, never been convinced about alot of the casting and this season that view has been strengthened if anything - cavill just isn't geralt, for one, and that's a biggie

i'll come back to this later but yeah, underwhelming, was so looking forward to it as well

I'm the opposite,Cavill plays the part almost perfectly imo

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2021, 06:49:38 pm »
just binged season 2

Cavill is the perfect Geralt. I feel like that's accepted like 75-25.

I'm 6 eps in - enjoying it - but it seems less action packed than last season.

(I've read the books so I really enjoy seeing how they put it together).

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2021, 07:04:49 pm »

Agreed. The rest of the casting is pretty lacking for me, however. None of them seem to have any gravitas at all.

Storytelling is poor, pacing is poor, it's just a bit of a mess - which is a real shame because I loved the first episode. So Witchery!

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: December 21, 2021, 08:44:17 am »
im clearly in the minority it appears on cavill's impersonation of geralt - that's how it comes across to me, watching someone trying to be a character but he just isn't that character. To contrast that in the film world, when i heard Tom Cruise would be playing Lestat in Interview with the Vampire i was mortified (not that i think cruise is a bad actor, just wrong for that part), it turned out i was totally wrong, Cruise was Lestat, he was fantastic, i felt i was watching Lestat on screen and at no point ever did i see Tom Cruise. Cavill in this role is the polar opposite of that, i dont see Geralt, i see cavill playing geralt and every time he's on screen i'm reminded of that fact.

I am surprised, judging by the responses here, that those familiar with the character see cavill as a 'perfect' geralt - geralt is one of my favourite fictional characters of all time and i just dont see it but i can agree to disagree with those of opposite opinion to me. If younger and i could better understand his speech i'd imagine Mads Mikkelsen would've made a great geralt, he naturally has that brooding gravitas that would lend itself so readily to playing geralt, plus a seasoned 'wisdom', another element i dont see in cavill. That said, i much prefer when 'unknowns' get iconic leading roles as they bring no baggage with them (eg as cavill did with Superman, in which i thought he was superb), tho Cruise proved it doesn't have to be the case.

i have a similar problem with Yennefer - tho i think the actress is excellent being the best performing and most interesting character in the show - this Yen again falls short of the original character. In fairness i think this is due in some part to the writing with Yen doing things she just wouldn't (which also goes for geralt btw - using ciri as bait? dont make me laugh) and being scripted in ways she just wouldn't find herself - eg loses her magic? they can fuck off with that. So with Yen i can look past it cos of the great character and acting on view and the writing hamstringing her, so to speak.

i could go on more about the casting - Visemer, another great character that disappointed me - but even that aside, there is that general disappointment with the whole show i can't shake off.

What they got right is the general ambience, feel and look of the witcher universe, it is most definitely the witcher world and i dont think the season/s have been terrible, more of the feeling when Liverpool draw when of course we hope for a win. It could've been so good, but in reality it's ok, you'll take a point away but imagine had we won...

im glad it exists and will continue watching and hopefully see better writing and characters growing into their parts (there was a moment in season 2, maybe a few moments, where i thought ah there's ciri, so there's hope).

Almost forgot, having bad mouthed the character adaptation, i should note Dijkstra is excellent. That's how it should be, i saw the character, knew immediately who that was and when he was on screen i saw just Dijkstra, not an actor's impersonation.

i guess it could look like my misgivings are because of familiarity with the source material and expectation - and that is true - but the story telling is muddled to me and the pacing is clearly an issue as they cut in and out of storylines. In fairness, it's  a very complicated universe of subtlety, politically complex and very character heavy to take on. Game of Thrones faced similar challenges but did a much better job, at least in the majority of its seasons (dont get me started on the final season...). So im left frustrated, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, similar fantasy world's but i prefer the witcher world over any of these Tolkein types, maybe i just want too much.

As my expectations weren't met im going to binge season 2 again soon and see if i view it any differently going in without any expectations.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 09:47:11 am by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2021, 09:55:43 am »

Agree
He's also a damned sight better a Geralt than that fella playing Lan in The Wheel of Time

Offline StormyDog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2021, 10:33:22 am »
just binged season 2

not quite sure how i feel at the moment, generally disappointed overall tho, and something is off, cavill just isn't geralt, for one, and that's a biggie

So who would you have as Geralt considering this is tv show not a movie. Getting A-list movie star would be close to impossible and an older actor might struggle with the action ( we don’t want another Christopher Lee in Star Wars)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2021, 11:41:57 am »
i do mention stuff in my post after the one you quote, but personally i prefer 'unknowns' for iconic roles cos they bring no baggage etc, as cavill did with superman, a great job too

didn't know the guy who did season 1 of spartacus either, thought he was excellent, so an unknown would've been my perfered route

Offline StormyDog

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2021, 12:15:17 pm »
Fair enough, I obviously don’t know any unknowns, but as a known star Henry Is very good match for me.
Obviously having a Witcher portrayed in books games n tv shows have different requirements n traits.
Once you get the opportunity to develop your own Witcher (in the game) no actor will match your minds eye of Geralt.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2021, 03:58:20 pm »
im clearly in the minority it appears on cavill's impersonation of geralt - that's how it comes across to me, watching someone trying to be a character but he just isn't that character. To contrast that in the film world, when i heard Tom Cruise would be playing Lestat in Interview with the Vampire i was mortified (not that i think cruise is a bad actor, just wrong for that part), it turned out i was totally wrong, Cruise was Lestat, he was fantastic, i felt i was watching Lestat on screen and at no point ever did i see Tom Cruise. Cavill in this role is the polar opposite of that, i dont see Geralt, i see cavill playing geralt and every time he's on screen i'm reminded of that fact.

I am surprised, judging by the responses here, that those familiar with the character see cavill as a 'perfect' geralt - geralt is one of my favourite fictional characters of all time and i just dont see it but i can agree to disagree with those of opposite opinion to me. If younger and i could better understand his speech i'd imagine Mads Mikkelsen would've made a great geralt, he naturally has that brooding gravitas that would lend itself so readily to playing geralt, plus a seasoned 'wisdom', another element i dont see in cavill. That said, i much prefer when 'unknowns' get iconic leading roles as they bring no baggage with them (eg as cavill did with Superman, in which i thought he was superb), tho Cruise proved it doesn't have to be the case.

i have a similar problem with Yennefer - tho i think the actress is excellent being the best performing and most interesting character in the show - this Yen again falls short of the original character. In fairness i think this is due in some part to the writing with Yen doing things she just wouldn't (which also goes for geralt btw - using ciri as bait? dont make me laugh) and being scripted in ways she just wouldn't find herself - eg loses her magic? they can fuck off with that. So with Yen i can look past it cos of the great character and acting on view and the writing hamstringing her, so to speak.

i could go on more about the casting - Visemer, another great character that disappointed me - but even that aside, there is that general disappointment with the whole show i can't shake off.

What they got right is the general ambience, feel and look of the witcher universe, it is most definitely the witcher world and i dont think the season/s have been terrible, more of the feeling when Liverpool draw when of course we hope for a win. It could've been so good, but in reality it's ok, you'll take a point away but imagine had we won...

im glad it exists and will continue watching and hopefully see better writing and characters growing into their parts (there was a moment in season 2, maybe a few moments, where i thought ah there's ciri, so there's hope).

Almost forgot, having bad mouthed the character adaptation, i should note Dijkstra is excellent. That's how it should be, i saw the character, knew immediately who that was and when he was on screen i saw just Dijkstra, not an actor's impersonation.

i guess it could look like my misgivings are because of familiarity with the source material and expectation - and that is true - but the story telling is muddled to me and the pacing is clearly an issue as they cut in and out of storylines. In fairness, it's  a very complicated universe of subtlety, politically complex and very character heavy to take on. Game of Thrones faced similar challenges but did a much better job, at least in the majority of its seasons (dont get me started on the final season...). So im left frustrated, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, similar fantasy world's but i prefer the witcher world over any of these Tolkein types, maybe i just want too much.

As my expectations weren't met im going to binge season 2 again soon and see if i view it any differently going in without any expectations.

Just finished S2 and I agree with all of this. I enjoyed it for the most part, just a bit underwhelmed. Dijkstra's casting could've been better imo - a bit posh and older than expected, had hoped for someone more of the street/gutter about him. But that's a minor quibble, the actor seems decent enough to make the character his own. Cavill is basically fine as Geralt, though I still would've preferred an unknown. There's a naffness to the show which is hard to pin down, I think mostly down to some ropey dialogue and performances. It has that mass-produced Netflix cheapness about it, and there's some Hollyoaks-tier acting in parts. After a promising first season I think it's clear it's not gonna reach that LoTR/GoT level that I'd hoped for - no shame in itself, but the source material arguably had the potential. As you say, I absolutely love the Witcher world/lore, and with how long a wait it's been for S2, it's possible I'm being overly critical.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 04:07:44 pm by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2021, 09:27:25 am »
Only seen the first couple of episodes of season 2, pretty decent so far.

Its tricky with video game adaptations, particularly one like the Witcher where its pretty lifelike anyway (3 is anyway) and has a cracking voice actor doing the video games. I do like Cavill as Geralt though, and I think its a good thing that he's such a fanboy himself.

Also....spoilers!!!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2021, 09:55:42 am »
Only seen the first couple of episodes of season 2, pretty decent so far.

Its tricky with video game adaptations, particularly one like the Witcher where its pretty lifelike anyway (3 is anyway) and has a cracking voice actor doing the video games. I do like Cavill as Geralt though, and I think its a good thing that he's such a fanboy himself.

Also....spoilers!!!

It's not based on the video games, but the books! But sure they're inspired by the adoptations in the game as well.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2021, 01:24:47 pm »
Spoiler
Question regarding the books - is Ciri the destroyer of worlds because she inadvertently brought back the black plague to her time period?

I felt like the ending of Lady of the Lake was absurdly rushed.
[close]

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2021, 01:43:13 am »
Watched it all, really enjoyed it actually and looking forward to the next season. As someone who hasn’t read the books nor played the game, personally feel it’s developed really well and now you can see it’s all come together
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2021, 07:18:51 am »
Watched it all, really enjoyed it actually and looking forward to the next season. As someone who hasn’t read the books nor played the game, personally feel it’s developed really well and now you can see it’s all come together

i feel not having any experience of the source material is a bonus here as long as you can keep up with the number of characters popping in and out and get a handle of the political map of the game, it's gonna get even more intricate, there's a big web to weave in this one