Author Topic: Joe Cole  (Read 83669 times)

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: All the best with WHAM! to Joe Cole
« Reply #600 on: March 6, 2013, 03:11:43 pm »
Forest are a bigger club than Chelsea. Any day of the week.

The club could be dismantled and City Ground can be plowed over and a 100 years later, Forest will still be a bigger club than Chelsea.

Oh well. He's a footballer. No one truly expected him to be smart.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #601 on: March 6, 2013, 03:13:26 pm »

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: March 6, 2013, 03:18:26 pm »
You mean we're NOT a humoungus club?

I mean the questions asked to the players when they've come here, fishing for compliments and stuff, if you don't know what I mean just go and watch one of them on YouTube.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: March 6, 2013, 03:19:22 pm »
I feel vindicated for hating him before, during, and after he had played for us. Well done me.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #604 on: March 6, 2013, 03:23:34 pm »
I mean the questions asked to the players when they've come here, fishing for compliments and stuff, if you don't know what I mean just go and watch one of them on YouTube.

I know. I was referencing Sturridge saying that we are a humongous club in his first interview :)

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: March 6, 2013, 03:24:09 pm »
I know. I was referencing Sturridge saying that we are a humongous club in his first interview :)

Ah, ;D

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #606 on: March 6, 2013, 03:26:21 pm »
He has a point about the LFC.com interviews though. They should be much less leading.

Instead of "Tell us how it feels to sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world" how about "Tell us how it feels to sign for Liverpool".

Instead of "Are you aware of the club's magnificent history" how about "what attracted you to Liverpool Football Club?".

The same leading questions always lead to the same dreary answers.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: March 6, 2013, 03:27:28 pm »
He has a point about the LFC.com interviews though. They should be much less leading.

Instead of "Tell us how it feels to sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world" how about "Tell us how it feels to sign for Liverpool".

Instead of "Are you aware of the club's magnificent history" how about "what attracted you to Liverpool Football Club?".

Exactly my point, you just said it better. :)

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: March 6, 2013, 03:28:18 pm »
It's a shame he had to say anything at all regarding this for his own sake (why did you sign Joe apart from money then?) but honestly I couldn't care what he thinks. He is no longer anything to do with the club and that's fine with me.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: March 6, 2013, 03:29:03 pm »

Those questions certainly lead enough to be thrown out in any court of law ;D

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
All the best with WHAM! to Joe Cole
« Reply #610 on: March 6, 2013, 03:43:34 pm »
 Joe Cole has branded his transfer to Liverpool a mistake after spending two-and-a-half years in the wilderness at Anfield.  Joe Cole has branded his transfer to Liverpool a mistake after spending two-and-a-half years in the wilderness at Anfield.The West Ham midfielder rejoined his boyhood club in January after struggling to adapt to life on Merseyside and says he regrets his decision to join the Reds, a team who he felt no passion for.

The former England international also revealed how he had an opportunity to join Tottenham, but felt he would have betrayed Chelsea's supporters in moving to White Hart Lane.

"I can only play for teams that I'm passionate about and I think that's what went wrong for me at Liverpool," he said.

"I didn't feel a connection with the club or the place that I had at Chelsea and West Ham.

"I had seven great years at Chelsea but the club wanted to go in a certain direction and I wasn't involved. So I was left with two real options - Liverpool or Spurs.

"Spurs was probably the best option because they were offering me a five-year deal and it meant I could stay in familiar surroundings.

"But I just couldn't do it, I just couldn't see myself pulling that Spurs shirt over my head. With the rivalry between Spurs and West Ham and Chelsea, it felt a bit mercenary."

The 31-year-old insists he never called them 'the biggest club in the country' after signing, a move at the time which sparked some ridicule in the playmaker.

"When I joined, the guy interviewing me said 'you've joined the biggest club in the country' and reeled off the trophies they'd won," he said.

"I just said 'yeah, if you put it like that, I suppose you're right' and Liverpool used that as the headline to the interview.

"I didn't want to upset anyone so I just went along with it. But obviously they're not the biggest club in the country anymore."

Sound bitter, also you were utter trash for the most part. Good riddance.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #611 on: March 6, 2013, 03:46:25 pm »
Sound bitter, also you were utter trash for the most part. Good riddance.

You didn't notice the last two pages of this thread were about that article?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: March 6, 2013, 03:50:37 pm »
 he regrets his decision to join the Reds, a team he couldn't be arsed to try and earn his obscene wages for who he felt no passion for.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #613 on: March 6, 2013, 03:51:49 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up Joe, it all makes sense now why you looked like you couldn't give a flying fuck about your fitness or form when playing for us.

Hope the big fuck off pay packet you received whilst offering fuck and all on the pitch makes up for the fact we all knew you were shit.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #614 on: March 6, 2013, 03:54:12 pm »
unbelievable some footballers really are thick  :butt
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #615 on: March 6, 2013, 04:05:41 pm »
If these quotes are true and we are indeed still paying some of his wages then someone at the club should go to the media and embarrass the fat useless c*nt. Ask him to waive whatever he's still owed seeing as he's basically saying he never gave a fuck. Brainless twat.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: March 6, 2013, 04:11:13 pm »
If I made a mistake like that I never want to learn from it and I'd want to keep repeating it.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #617 on: March 6, 2013, 04:14:16 pm »
Enough.

Offline Drake31

• Legacy Fan
  • all hail king kenny
Joe Cole
« Reply #618 on: May 14, 2014, 12:11:30 am »
Joe Cole on his way out of west ham..... no surprise really think he go abroad myself
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:13:32 pm by The 5th Benitle »
"IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE LOSE OR DRAW, DON'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE WIN!" Heed this advice or get the fuck off our forum.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Re: joe cole on way out of hammers
« Reply #619 on: May 14, 2014, 12:21:09 am »
Joe Cole on his way out of west ham..... no surprise really think he go abroad myself

Definitely, some decent offers on the Ryanair website for Euro breaks at the minute.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: May 14, 2014, 12:21:21 am »
Would wish him well, but the shite he's said about our club, hope he ends up in some shithole and goes bankrupt.

Spending his last pennys to fund his chain smoking habbit
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline ConqueredAllOfEurope

• Shit, just realised I can have a custom title...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: May 14, 2014, 12:26:29 am »
Definitely, some decent offers on the Ryanair website for Euro breaks at the minute.

:lmao
"We have to change from doubter to believer... now"

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #622 on: May 14, 2014, 12:27:52 am »
Sign him up! Could be good cover for our right wing!

;D

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #623 on: May 14, 2014, 12:29:00 am »
Probably get an offer to go and play in America or in the Middle East for one last big payday.

Offline Drake31

• Legacy Fan
  • all hail king kenny
« Reply #624 on: May 14, 2014, 12:29:40 am »

Lol  fair point  fella ;D
"IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE LOSE OR DRAW, DON'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE WIN!" Heed this advice or get the fuck off our forum.

Offline Drake31

• Legacy Fan
  • all hail king kenny
« Reply #625 on: May 14, 2014, 12:30:34 am »
Would wish him well, but the shite he's said about our club, hope he ends up in some shithole and goes bankrupt.

Me too :wanker

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #626 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:42 am »
He's been pretty much retired since 2010.  Thinks he's more than he actually is, has no problems spouting out crap about us.  Couldn't care less where he ends up.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: May 14, 2014, 07:34:58 am »
I forgot he was even still playing this season to be honest, one of the laziest footballers to grace the liverbird upon his chest!

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: May 14, 2014, 08:40:49 am »
I can see him ending up at QPR regardless of whether or not they get promoted.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #629 on: May 14, 2014, 08:55:02 am »
I can see him ending up at QPR regardless of whether or not they get promoted.

Also think this!
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #630 on: May 14, 2014, 08:55:09 am »

:lmao :lmao

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #631 on: May 14, 2014, 09:27:42 am »
But with the size he is now he'd have to pay for two seats to get his fat backside in, so it mightn't work out that cheap.;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Re: Joe Cole on the way out of the Hammers
« Reply #632 on: May 14, 2014, 09:33:29 am »

What did he say?
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: May 14, 2014, 09:36:51 am »
Yet another player that promised so much in his youth and never quite made it. Twenty Rothmans a day don't help..

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #634 on: May 14, 2014, 10:10:46 am »
He did decently at Lille if I remember correctly - maybe he could still do a job in France or Italy?
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #635 on: May 14, 2014, 10:40:01 am »

Never forget those rumours that say he bummed a rolly off of a student outside Baby Blue in town once.

Continually on 11,420.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: May 14, 2014, 10:42:02 am »
He was on talksport earlier talking about how he wants to play at the top level with a team that plays good football who will play him in the middle of the park. ::)
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #637 on: May 14, 2014, 11:09:35 am »
He was on talksport earlier talking about how he wants to play at the top level with a team that plays good football who will play him in the middle of the park. ::)

Would have a chance at Sefton...
We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: May 14, 2014, 11:34:37 am »
MLS/Aussie league-bound?
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #639 on: May 14, 2014, 11:40:42 am »
You'd like to think he's earned enough to retire, but you don't know what goes through these players heads do you? Could probably still get a move to America, spend his afternoons smoking on the beach.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.