Author Topic: FA Cup / Premier League Fixtures 16th - 17th March  (Read 11801 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
FA Cup / Premier League Fixtures 16th - 17th March
« on: March 15, 2024, 10:59:45 am »
SATURDAY 16TH MARCH

FA CUP QUARTER FINAL

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Coventry City 12:15 ITV1
Abu Dhabi v Saudi Arabia 17:30 BBC One

PREMIER LEAGUE

Burnley v Brentford 15:00
Luton Town v Nottingham Forest 15:00
Fulham v Tottenham 17:30 skysports

SUNDAY 17TH MARCH

FA CUP QUARTER FINAL

Chelsea v Leicester City 12:45 BBC One
Manchester United v Liverpool 15:30 ITV1

PREMIER LEAGUE

West Ham United v Aston Villa 14:00
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 08:17:15 pm by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: FA Cup / Premier League Fixtures 16th - 17th March
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 11:03:41 am »

FA Cup matches being shown live on UK TV : www.live-footballontv.com/live-fa-cup-football-on-tv.html (all the FA Cup matches are on BBC or ITV)

FA Cup matches being shown live on TV around the world (+ great for IPTV etc) : www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/fa-cup

Premier League matches being shown live on UK TV : www.live-footballontv.com/live-premier-league-football-on-tv.html

Premier League matches being shown live on TV around the world (+ great for IPTV etc) : www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/premier-league

60+ stream sites: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0 (the 'Some useful info for following the footy | TV | Streams | Highlights & Replays' thread)

Also decent - www.sportshd.sx/soccer : www.vipleague.im : https://streambtw.com : https://reddit.sportshub.stream : www.soccerstreams.football : https://crackstreamsfree.com : https://nizarstream.com : https://freestreams-live1se.nu : https://footysaga.com (search bar) : https://live.sport365.stream/soccer : www.hesgoals.top : www.techclips.net/schedule : www.redditsoccerstreams.org : www.soccerstreamlinks.com : www.hes-goals.io : www.footybite.to : www.elixx.xyz : https://foot.soccerstreams100.io : www.1stream.me  www.dlhd.sx

A note...

Some stream sites are now being blocked by ISPs - not all, but some - so you may need a VPN to bypass that block. Free and easy-to-use VPNs from the Chrome Web Store like... WindScribe, Best VPN by uVPN, 1VPN, and Troywell VPN... usually work fine - and there are many others to choose from. Use an adblocker too - uBlock Origin is quality for this.

Also, some antivirus software are also blocking certain streaming sites of late - not because there is anything untoward on those streaming sites, but they seem to be blocking the way adverts are delivered on the sites. If is completely up to you fine folks... but a temporary disable of your antivirus software when clicking onto a streaming site - then quickly enabling the antivirus security - after the stream appears, often does the trick...

Finally... don't leave it until our match is about to kick off to watch a stream - test one of the other footy matches available shortly before our kick off. See if those other streams work okay - and what you may need to do to get the stream working for our match. A little practice and all that... Good luck with it. There are more stream sites to try below. :wave

For live scores, team line-ups, fixtures & results, tables, in-game comms: www.flashscore.co.uk/football/england/fa-cup & www.flashscore.co.uk/football/england/premier-league

Goal Videos (and other incidents, saves, skills, red cards etc) often appear here minutes after being scored : www.reddit.com/r/soccer/new & https://twitter.com

Info: https://twitter.com/EmiratesFACup & www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup & www.youtube.com/@thefacup & www.youtube.com/@BBCSport & www.youtube.com/@ITVSport

Match Highlights: https://ourmatch.me & https://hoofoot.com & https://footyfull.com & https://fullmatchsports.cc & https://old.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/new

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 06:51:43 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 01:09:45 pm »

PREMIER LEAGUE

Luton Town v Nottingham Forest 15:00

Low-key colossal game in amongst the weeds there too.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 01:18:29 pm »
Going to be a stuggle trying to beat Manchester United and that c*nt of a referee.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 06:09:11 pm »
Our game is on ITV and Chelsea v Leicester on BBC

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 06:32:16 pm »
The TV coverage is the best thing about the FA Cup!  I love oojason as much as the next RAWKite (a lot!) but the streams can sometimes be a bit blood-pressure raising when they buffer/disconnect at key moments.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 06:45:19 pm »
Can't see Luton getting anything against Forest. They've done pretty well at home, but I think that Bournemouth result is a watershed moment for them. I don't think it's a blow they will recover from.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 07:18:22 pm »
Can't see Luton getting anything against Forest. They've done pretty well at home, but I think that Bournemouth result is a watershed moment for them. I don't think it's a blow they will recover from.

There is hope for them in that Forest / Everton will be getting done this season won't they?
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 11:13:18 am »

Blaming Flashscore for this mishap. Useless bastards they are.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 11:31:29 am »
El Plastico is going to be riveting..............
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 11:34:32 am »
I hope for a jolly nice weekend of kicky ball and I hope, HOPE! that I can chill and enjoy it.

To this end, I'm having a bit of a jam this morning with my mate, trying a few things out on the guitar we haven't done before and he's a drum teacher and he'll be taking me through a few starter lessons for my electronic drums as I'm hoping to help my missus out with her beginning bass stuff - me playing the guitar with her isn't really working out, so hoping me learning drumming at the same time she's learning bass, it could be great fun as we hopefully progress together.

After that, having a pint with the missus then watching the game in town tomorrow with my mate, who's birthday it is then onto a bit of fun karaoke and a nice curry - probably on Bold Street - Mogli (Or whatever it's called)

Going to try and make a point of not getting angry or pissed off in the pub tomorrow and hoping I can keep my gob shut and just enjoy the spectacle and have a nice, fun day out.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 11:39:49 am »
I hope for a jolly nice weekend of kicky ball and I hope, HOPE! that I can chill and enjoy it.

To this end, I'm having a bit of a jam this morning with my mate, trying a few things out on the guitar we haven't done before and he's a drum teacher and he'll be taking me through a few starter lessons for my electronic drums as I'm hoping to help my missus out with her beginning bass stuff - me playing the guitar with her isn't really working out, so hoping me learning drumming at the same time she's learning bass, it could be great fun as we hopefully progress together.

After that, having a pint with the missus then watching the game in town tomorrow with my mate, who's birthday it is then onto a bit of fun karaoke and a nice curry - probably on Bold Street - Mogli (Or whatever it's called)

Going to try and make a point of not getting angry or pissed off in the pub tomorrow and hoping I can keep my gob shut and just enjoy the spectacle and have a nice, fun day out.

Had to drive my son to Wilmslow this morning at half 7 for a cadets thing, the soft twat forgot his beret, so had a 25 mile round trip to take it back to the dickhead. Since then I've replaced a flourescent tube, filled two bigs holes in the wall, sorted some other prep work and painted a whole wall in a shade of blue. I've now got two more walls to paint before hanging a window blind - I reckon this avvy I'll just fall asleep on the couch ;D.

She's watching tomorrow with her Scouse mate in a local bar, I'll watch with the kids and try to not get divorced if we lose to this shower of shite.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2024, 11:41:12 am »
Had to drive my son to Wilmslow this morning at half 7 for a cadets thing, the soft twat forgot his beret, so had a 25 mile round trip to take it back to the dickhead. Since then I've replaced a flourescent tube, filled two bigs holes in the wall, sorted some other prep work and painted a whole wall in a shade of blue. I've now got two more walls to paint before hanging a window blind - I reckon this avvy I'll just fall asleep on the couch ;D.

She's watching tomorrow with her Scouse mate in a local bar, I'll watch with the kids and try to not get divorced if we lose to this shower of shite.

You've earned a pint there mate!

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 12:37:34 pm »
Must feel like a blessed relief for the bitters with them not having a game this weekend.,

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 12:43:09 pm »
Must feel like a blessed relief for the bitters with them not having a game this weekend.,

Gives them a chance to fully focus on Slapgate.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 12:45:40 pm »
Gives them a chance to fully focus on Slapgate.
Slapgate?

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2024, 12:46:45 pm »
What are ITV thinking having Tyldesley and McCoist on this game? Miles better than Matterface and Dixon who are absolutely dire yet we'll have to suffer tomorrow.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2024, 12:50:33 pm »
His inner Everton coming out there

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2024, 12:52:05 pm »
His inner Everton coming out there

"Dominic Calvert-Lewin was always a great role model for me"
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2024, 12:52:59 pm »
Slapgate?

Dyche slapped Patterson round the back of the head during a team meal, meant as a joke but not gone down well with the squad

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2024, 12:53:03 pm »
We want Coventry to somehow pull a result here right? Otherwise Arsenal have a break next month.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 12:54:51 pm »
Coventry should be two up by now.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2024, 12:58:29 pm »
Coventry should be two up by now.

Now three
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2024, 12:59:23 pm »
Coventry missing 3 very presentable chances, prob comes back to bite them in the ass.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2024, 01:02:12 pm »
Slapgate?

Dyche slapped Patterson round the back of the head during a team meal, meant as a joke but not gone down well with the squad

Yeah. Shouldn't really be doing that but Dyche always comes across as someone who deliberately loves being a bit old school.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2024, 01:04:04 pm »

Can you really blame him? We've probably all wanted to slap some sense into an Everton player or 5.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:05:46 pm by newterp »

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 01:04:32 pm »
Haha. Dyche is a fucking dinosaur isn’t he?
Can imagine him as a school teacher launching one of them wooden board rubbers across the classroom at someone’s head!

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 01:05:48 pm »

I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 01:08:58 pm »
If Coventry win, then Arsenal play Wolves away after their Munich away game.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2024, 01:10:11 pm »

"Who here would have no problem shagging a teammate's mrs?"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 01:22:53 pm »
Coventry are playing better.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2024, 01:25:07 pm »
Well deserved lead.

Offline Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2024, 01:25:10 pm »
Coventry lead!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2024, 01:25:27 pm »
Man City’s semi final opponents score!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2024, 01:25:34 pm »
Finally scuffed one in. Deserved too.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2024, 01:26:07 pm »
It looks offside
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2024, 01:26:42 pm »
Very close to offside. I reckon off but within the margin of error.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 01:26:58 pm »
Probably handball.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2024, 01:27:02 pm »
Checking for a possible handball.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 01:27:15 pm »
Handball ?