Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League fixtures 5th - 7th March  (Read 7753 times)

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Im guessing Vinicius will move to the right because Mbappe does his best work on the leftish side, the henry position.

I'd assume Mbappe plays as a 9 with Rodrygo probably the most likely to lose his spot. Or they could move more permanently to a 4-3-1-2 which they seem to have used a lot, with the pair of them starting up front.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
it’d be great if he didn’t wouldn’t i! Not sure he would though. Maybe he can collaborate with Ulla and get her to write it  ;D

That would be cool a co-contribution from Ulla, who has written a book on football!  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Don't like the new format but this extra CL spot race is rather interesting to follow

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't like the new format but this extra CL spot race is rather interesting to follow

There is a weird aspect to this though, in that we have less points that Roma, because we got the same as them in the group stages but won rather than got second.

So they played 2 extra matches than us and have more points

It would seem at least

Edit: my mistake, I thought they had the same record as us but it is 4 wins and 1 draw, rather than 4 wins 2 losses
« Last Edit: March 6, 2024, 04:37:12 pm by Stockholm Syndrome »

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
It would be pretty tremendous for United to finish 5th and miss out on that CL place.... because of their shit performance in the CL this season.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
For those who want to see Sporting play, given that we're linked to Amorim, they've just kicked off their EL match at home against Atalanta.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
It would be pretty tremendous for United to finish 5th and miss out on that CL place.... because of their shit performance in the CL this season.
It would be hilarious yes, but they're not finishing 5th.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
For those who want to see Sporting play, given that we're linked to Amorim, they've just kicked off their EL match at home against Atalanta.

Enjoyable too thus far. Lots of young talent on view, though lots of regulars benched.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
1-0 Sporting - impressive goal, and very reminiscent of a style of goal we see from the Reds.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Love watching sporting, have adopted them as a second team after going to watch them in Lisbon last year.
YNWA

Offline Willo99

• Kemlynite
Atalanta could be about 4-1 up here.

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader

Not watching. this contradicts posts above lol

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan

Sporting missing 4 key players (Gyokeres, Inacio, Goncalves and Adan), but yeah, since going ahead they look quite open and struggling against Atalanta's pressing, after starting brightly.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
This is a cracking game - much more watchable than either of last night’s borefests.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
That gyorkores looks lively. Has scored a load of goals this year too. Much will he go for in the summer?
YNWA

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
That gyorkores looks lively. Has scored a load of goals this year too. Much will he go for in the summer?

At Coventry last season too. He’s 25, so a bit of a late bloomer. Lookman has been lively, did he ‘fail’ at Goodison, or move of his own accord?

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Sporting vs Atalanta will likely be the best of the games tonight. Enjoyed this match so far. Coates unlucky hitting the post there - https://v.redd.it/i7f9ocrrirmc1.

Real lead 1-0 form the 1st leg...

Real XI: Lunin; Carvajal, Rudiger, Nacho, Mendy; Valverde, Tchouameni, Camavinga, Kroos; Bellingham; Vinicius.
Leipzig XI: Gulacsi; Henrichs, Lukeba, Orban, Raum; Olmo, Haidara, Schlager, Simons; Openda, Sesko.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch2.php & https://vipleague.im/football/real-madrid-vs-rb-leipzig-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.net/chat/ch2.php & https://s2watch.link/2
& https://reddit.sportshub.fan/event/r%D0%B5%D0%B0l_m%D0%B0dr%D1%96d_rm_rb_l%D0%B5%D1%96%D1%80z%D1%96g_196279374 (multiple links)

115+ Cheats lead 3-1 from the 1st leg...

115 Cheats+ XI: Ederson; Lewis, Akanji, Rúben, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovačić; Nunes, Álvarez, Bobb; Haaland.
Copenhagen XI: Grabara; Jelert, Vavro, McKenna; Ankersen, Froholdt, Óskarsson, Clem, Diks; Achouri, Elyounousssi.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch1.php & https://vipleague.im/football/manchester-city-vs-fc-copenhagen-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.net/chat/ch1.php
& https://reddit.sportshub.fan/event/m%D0%B0n%D1%81h%D0%B5st%D0%B5r_%D1%81%D1%96ty_%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5nh%D0%B0g%D0%B5n_196279375

« Last Edit: March 6, 2024, 07:15:50 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
At Coventry last season too. He’s 25, so a bit of a late bloomer. Lookman has been lively, did he ‘fail’ at Goodison, or move of his own accord?
he does look lively, is the the exception to "once touched by the ev"
Big coates doing well too, good to see
YNWA

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Yeah after some decent spells Sporting will be thankful for a draw here I reckon.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Another fascinating game involving City.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Another fascinating game involving City.

Which way will it go? Got to love the jeopardy of the knockout stages.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
Which way will it go? Got to love the jeopardy of the knockout stages.

Impossible to say thanks to the intriguing level-playing field we’re all being treated to

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Won't watch this, but I expect traffic chaos has caused a half empty stadium again?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Won't watch this, but I expect traffic chaos has caused a half empty stadium again?

I was told that City fans are staying home to protest the despicable decision to stop inflated sponsorship from a company also owned by your owner.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Can’t they get a tram?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Wonder if this is the lowest viewed knockout round of the champions league we’ve had. So little interest, even from the wider ‘football twitter’
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Boy, how must have the group that Copenhagen been that they qualified from?
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
No big love for Leipzig, but would love them to turn this around - and they’ve made a promising start.

R.M have Carvajal and Rudiger - not keen on either, they both have an ugly side to their game.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Predictable yawnfest down the M62, not helped by some atrocious goalkeeping. Honestly, I don't know how their devoted, lifelong followers manage to stay awake, they're dull as fuck to watch. Copenhagen, sadly, are shite.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Copenhagen are awful.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can’t they get a tram?

There will be tram issues too..............
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
There will be tram issues too..............
Didn’t the council put trams on but the Abu Dhabi fans complained about the cost of getting on it?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This shite knocked united out
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Madrid don't look up to much at all. RB have had 2 or 3 decent openings already but the lad Openda up front has been really wasteful. You'd be licking your lips at this if you were a City fan.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
Madrid don't look up to much at all. RB have had 2 or 3 decent openings already but the lad Openda up front has been really wasteful. You'd be licking your lips at this if you were a City fan.
They’d still have more chance than Leipzig so hopefully they go through.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
Guessing Abu Dhabi will get Stevenage in the next round.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
They’d still have more chance than Leipzig so hopefully they go through.

I agree fwiw, but if these are our best hope to knock City out I'm not confident.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Nobody cares if Man City win it again anyway.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
Nobody cares if Man City win it again anyway.

I would take great joy in them being knocked out, not gonna lie