Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League fixtures 5th - 7th March  (Read 7754 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Lazio apart from that 1 great chance, where insipid really.

Be a big ask for them now to get back in this one.

Lazio and Napoli are mid table in a piss poor Serie A. Having them in the CL knockouts is a waste of time.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Lazio and Napoli are mid table in a piss poor Serie A. Having them in the CL knockouts is a waste of time.

Let's have the same old, same old every year even when they are second rate themselves.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
Let's have the same old, same old every year even when they are second rate themselves.

Why make it even easier for City? At least make them work for it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Why make it even easier for City? At least make them work for it.

Bayern can't even take on Leverkusen this season, you seriously think they're going to challenge City?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From next season Champions League is ONE BIG Group of 32 teams in which you play 8 times ( 4 home, 4 Away) with top 8 going into the Knockouts and teams 9-16 playing a 2 legged play off to make the Last 16.

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Why didn’t we see the lines? He may have been on, maybe off. But I’d like to see the proof. Are UEFA games not required to demonstrate this?
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
I wanted Bayern to lose, but now I want them to win. Can't have Fascists going through.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Why didn’t we see the lines? He may have been on, maybe off. But I’d like to see the proof. Are UEFA games not required to demonstrate this?
isn't it automated, they don't draw the lines like they do in the PL
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
CL without Liverpool is nothing.

Like, seriously. shit on a stick.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I wanted Bayern to lose, but now I want them to win. Can't have Fascists going through.
Truth. Can never have teams with the support Lazio have winning.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Bayern can't even take on Leverkusen this season, you seriously think they're going to challenge City?

Not really no but I'd rather they got Bayern than Lazio either side of PL games in the run in. To be fair Leverkusen probably the best team outside the PL right now along with Real. Lazio are mid table. Conference League is their level.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan

This. Could never support Lazio.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
isn't it automated, they don't draw the lines like they do in the PL

Its semi automated - the automation flags a possible offside, the VAR then needs to confirm it by validating both the kick point and player position, the system auto generates the lines for the VAR to check against and according to FIFA the process takes seconds

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
PSG also 2-0 Up

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Just to follow up on the shit on a stick thesis, why in the world is Eric Dier playing cb for Bayern and why is guendouzi  playing professional football at all? and where the hell is Davies? and why would alonso want to manage what looks like a full team of last years Hendersons?

so many questions....
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Real Sociedad 0 - [2] PSG;  Kylian Mbappe 56‎'‎ [0 - 4 on agg.] - https://dubz.link/v/f57htb & https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1765124979648319859
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
well and truly over! 3-0 Bayern.

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Kane Again

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Bayern Munich [3] - 0 Lazio; Harry Kane 66' [3-1 agg.] - https://streamin.one/v/9d78ae35 & https://dubz.link/v/802z40
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Just to follow up on the shit on a stick thesis, why in the world is Eric Dier playing cb for Bayern and why is guendouzi  playing professional football at all? and where the hell is Davies? and why would alonso want to manage what looks like a full team of last years Hendersons?

so many questions....

They probably want him to sign the Leverkusen team. That's what Bayern usually do once they get challenged.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Well this has been a huge let down, neither game has been remotely interesting and that should supremely worry UEFA.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well this has been a huge let down, neither game has been remotely interesting and that should supremely worry UEFA.

and it’ll be the same tomorrow as well. 

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
This machine kills Fascists.

Woody Guthrie sang about Colorado strikers, not English ones.  ;)

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan

The competition is dying on its arse. The new format is terrible as well.

I've no interest in it at all with us not in it. There's a real lack of good teams about for one thing.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
It was much better when you actually had to win the league to be in it. Meant more.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
and it’ll be the same tomorrow as well.

The competition is dying on its arse. The new format is terrible as well.

I've no interest in it at all with us not in it. There's a real lack of good teams about for one thing.

Exactly. To me this is the same as a Super League would be, no threat, no real competition apart from the usual teams and no one else managing to even remotely challenge the status quo. Sadly, just pointless.  :(

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
It's All Over

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Exactly. To me this is the same as a Super League would be, no threat, no real competition apart from the usual teams and no one else managing to even remotely challenge the status quo. Sadly, just pointless.  :(

It was too often the same teams in the later stages around the Guardiola at Barca/Bayern period, but the quality was certainly better. 2010 a very good Inter team won the CL - miles ahead of the mediocre side that managed to reach the final last year. 2012 you had three excellent teams in Barca, Bayern and Real and Chelsea managed to fluke it. Then in 2013 you had the excellent Dortmund team under Klopp who Bayern just edged out in the final (the CL really needs Leverkusen in it this year). Then you had the Atletico team under Simeone at their peak in 2014 and 2016 reaching the final - they're still in the CL knockouts under Simeone and an absolute shadow of what they were. Juventus under Allegri with Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal and that top defence was far better than anything in Serie A since. Real Madrid and Barca had top drawer teams in the early 2010s. Barca are shite now - even United knocked them out of Europe last season. Bayern under Heynckes and Guardiola were an excellent side - they're shite now.

The shitshow from us last season has realistically giftwrapped City two CL's unless Arsenal do something and they only seem arsed about the league. Despite the 2022 fluke, City have absolutely battered Real in the last two semi finals and these are City's main threat.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Real Sociedad [1] - 2 PSG; Mikel Merino 89‎'‎ [1 - 4 on agg.] - https://dubz.link/v/p0yjj6 & https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1765133595537199186

1-2; full-time.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
This machine kills Fascists.
Jonathan O'Brien  @obrien_jonathan
Alessandra Mussolini not happy as she looks on . . .

https://x.com/obrien_jonathan/status/1765131738140045796?s=20
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Dim, do you think Kloppo will ever write an autobiography of his career? I would love to read it in his own words, I know we've had other book but he would have such an insane life to relive, it would be a fantastic read.  :D

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
It was too often the same teams in the later stages around the Guardiola at Barca/Bayern period, but the quality was certainly better. 2010 a very good Inter team won the CL - miles ahead of the mediocre side that managed to reach the final last year. 2012 you had three excellent teams in Barca, Bayern and Real and Chelsea managed to fluke it. Then in 2013 you had the excellent Dortmund team under Klopp who Bayern just edged out in the final (the CL really needs Leverkusen in it this year). Then you had the Atletico team under Simeone at their peak in 2014 and 2016 reaching the final - they're still in the CL knockouts under Simeone and an absolute shadow of what they were. Juventus under Allegri with Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal and that top defence was far better than anything in Serie A since. Real Madrid and Barca had top drawer teams in the early 2010s. Barca are shite now - even United knocked them out of Europe last season. Bayern under Heynckes and Guardiola were an excellent side - they're shite now.

The shitshow from us last season has realistically giftwrapped City two CL's unless Arsenal do something and they only seem arsed about the league. Despite the 2022 fluke, City have absolutely battered Real in the last two semi finals and these are City's main threat.

Real are building a new team, Bellingham, Mbappe, Vini etc will be some force unfortunately. Barca are building back too with a few good youngsters. Yes the rest of the foreign teams don't look great but is it really there fault? Germany and Italy are in a bit of slump quality wise but they will come back. The other leagues, any half decent player just gets snapped up by a prem team or if they are really good Barca or Real or even PSG.

Online Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
Real are building a new team, Bellingham, Mbappe, Vini etc will be some force unfortunately. Barca are building back too with a few good youngsters. Yes the rest of the foreign teams don't look great but is it really there fault? Germany and Italy are in a bit of slump quality wise but they will come back. The other leagues, any half decent player just gets snapped up by a prem team or if they are really good Barca or Real or even PSG.
Inter actually have a very decent team, wouldn't be surprised if they eliminated one of the favourites.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Mbappe is a monster. He'll either totally destroy Real from the inside with his ego or kick them on to a new level.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan

Real are always competitive in the CL and Bayern usually are. I can't see Barca competing for a while. They've got a mix of veterans and youngsters and Gavi and Pedri have already broke down with bad injuries.

You'll get the occasional Leverkusen but that team and manager will be broken up before they even make the CL and that's part of the wider problem.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
Mbappe is a monster. He'll either totally destroy Real from the inside with his ego or kick them on to a new level.

Madrid are the perfect club for players with egos, Ronaldo had a huge ego and it never ended up being harmful to their on field performances.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Im guessing Vinicius will move to the right because Mbappe does his best work on the leftish side, the henry position.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
Mbappe was amazing yesterday. I'd definitely take him over Haaland. Mbappe is unstoppable when he is in the mood.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dim, do you think Kloppo will ever write an autobiography of his career? I would love to read it in his own words, I know we've had other book but he would have such an insane life to relive, it would be a fantastic read.  :D

it’d be great if he didn’t wouldn’t i! Not sure he would though. Maybe he can collaborate with Ulla and get her to write it  ;D