Author Topic: Europa League / Conference League / Champions League fixtures 5th - 7th March  (Read 7751 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

It's great that fans of other clubs can agree on something and make a banner to praise her achievements.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Such a shame they'll lose in Dublin.

Would be a great final and Jurgen can hand the keys to hos office over in person ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
you know this is leading to a Liverpool Leverkusen final :wave

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
you know this is leading to a Liverpool Leverkusen final :wave
Roma have been very good since they sacked Mourinho and appointed De Rossi.  Dybala and Lukaku give them some good firepower.

AC Milan are the only other side I think have a chance of winning it.  Both they and Roma are likely to be in a fight for CL qualification until the end so, like us, will need to rotate their team.  Leverkusen could realistically have the German title all but wrapped up by the end of the month based on the current form of themselves and Bayern and already being 10 points clear.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Roma/Liverpool/Marseille all surely through with four goal leads. From the rest I'm saying ...

Milan/Leverkusen/West Ham/Rangers/Sporting

Milan should probably see theirs through with a two goal cushion, Qarabag I'm sure will give Leverkusen another good game but expect the quality of Leverkusen to do the job, West Ham should be able to beat Freiburg at home given they've beaten better sides in the Prem and Europe recently, and Rangers are strong at home in Europe, expect Benfica to struggle in the tough atmosphere in Glasgow. Atalanta/Sporting is well poised at 1-1 and could go either way, two very high scoring teams usually.

I think if Liverpool take the games seriously we'll win it as we're far better than anyone left in it. Players coming back around the internationals will help and going into April I'd play a full strength team in every competition regardless of who we're playing. I'd love to get a nice home tie in the first leg of the next round and see us build another comfortable lead up. Ideal draw would be Freiburg or Rangers/Benfica I feel. Semi finals draw is done at the same time as the quarters one too, so we should see a potential route to Dublin opening up.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.