Author Topic: PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool  (Read 42283 times)

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Everton 0 vs 0 Liverpool
« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2020, 11:30:53 am »
Maybe Fabinho wasn't needed - but if the aim was to get him competitive action so he's sharp for the City game then I'm all for him playing.

Everton were never gonna have a go at us - it's no coincidence that their only really attacks at us were when Lovren came on - and only then it was for 2 mins. Beat Palace and go into the City game knowing they have to beat us, and that will suit us.
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2020, 11:36:16 am »
Is there honestly any need? He’s a Liverpool player, and we’re meant to give them respect on RAWK (I suspect people have taken a holiday for less....)

He’s not ‘fucking shite’. He’s 4th choice and we’ve seen before that he’s not the greatest at coming straight into the team, particularly after a long lay off. He’s also had a lot of good games for us, and even more that were far better than ‘fucking shite’. It seems probable that he’ll be moved on in the near future.
He's clearly not, but he does seem to repeat the same type of error.

I get the impression with him that it's in his head and he's prone to letting emotion get the better of him, basically he tries too hard which often ends up in a moment of rashness. I also wonder about his absence record, which are often illness related.
There's a reason why he's 4th choice, and I agree, he's on his last legs here.

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2020, 11:37:40 am »
He does but I think sometimes he gives Utd and Everton far more credit and respect than they deserve. They usually always set up to play like this and one of the reasons for having players as strong and athletic as the likes of Van Dijk and Gomez is their ability to defend in one on one situations. Our lot can easily handle Calvert-Lewin and Richarlason so don't see why we need effectively 3 defensive players there.

Less so much today but the game last season against them was the same and for me its giving that shite far too much respect.
I don't particularly disagree but I think Klopp's pragmatism - an ever growing aspect of his management at Liverpool - has led us to this point and I don't think he's up for changing. His team set-up and relentless focus on game management over the past 18 months or so has led us to hardly ever getting beaten.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2020, 11:45:44 am »
A peak of 5.5m watched the derby and not 1 Everton fan, because lives are more important than football. Amazing.

Offline Victor

• Legacy Fan
  • Daa Dah Daaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #604 on: June 22, 2020, 11:53:39 am »
 Don’t care if we play crap in the next 8 games as long as we get 5 points from them.... I’d rather have that than any of our good run ins in the last 29 seasons
"There are two great teams in Liverpool.... Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves"

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #605 on: June 22, 2020, 11:54:50 am »
Hasn't Fabinho played left back at previous clubs?

Right back
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #606 on: June 22, 2020, 11:58:44 am »
I am not sure I have seen a game yet (this weekend or in the Bundesliga during the past few) that has been near the levels of the pre-pandemic play.

Grinding this out, we'll see all sorts of things that will cause us aggravation --- injuries, poor link up play into the final third or at least predictable patterns leading to average outcomes near goal.

Also, we'll see more of the players struggling to find form immediately.  Lovren, TAA, and a few others come to mind yesterday, even though it is a small sample size and a very weird situation. 

Harleydanger is right as the noise machine is completely cringe crazy.  It appears to be the game as we know it, but still strange at the same time.

I think gratitude might be the real expression we can provide for players.   I am grateful for the players, our manager and staff, and all of us trying to get to some aspect of normalcy.

The last few months have been tragic in every direction --- and we have the best group of lads anyone could assemble.   Gratitude is how I feel with 8 games left.   Could care less if we draw the next 5.

What these players have done is resurrected hope for entire communities around the world for months upon months.   And they have succeeded in the most beautiful way possible for 95% of the season.

Thanks for coming back with class.  The rest will take care of itself.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 02:56:13 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: June 22, 2020, 11:59:49 am »
That bloody drinks break at 67 mins followed by multiple substitutions ruined any continuity and hopefully that's a lesson to go for the jugular from the off.

Predicted 0 - 0 - 3 months off and lack match sharpness. I expect more of the same on Wednesday.

By the time we get to the City game suspect we'll be up and running.

Those 2 things (while I understand the need for multiple substitutions for now) make it feel more like a friendly. I wonder if this is what the players feel too.

For about the only time I found myself agreeing with Neville, on the water breaks.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #608 on: June 22, 2020, 12:08:25 pm »
All very strange that game. It really hits home how much fans are needed for the ebb and flow of a game. I can also really see how home advantage is likely to be hugely diminished.

I actually thought we started to find some rhythm for the middle part of the game, with good ball retention. It is just that players are rusty and the quick interplay up front wasn`t quite working. This isn`t surprising given Mo wasn`t playing, and robbo wasn`t playing providing left sided width. I thought Keita had a decent game. The players did look as though they were pretty fit.

Hate the fake fan noise. Awful and they need to stop it.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #609 on: June 22, 2020, 12:18:50 pm »
wow that was boring.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #610 on: June 22, 2020, 12:19:19 pm »
All very strange that game. It really hits home how much fans are needed for the ebb and flow of a game. I can also really see how home advantage is likely to be hugely diminished.

I actually thought we started to find some rhythm for the middle part of the game, with good ball retention. It is just that players are rusty and the quick interplay up front wasn`t quite working. This isn`t surprising given Mo wasn`t playing, and robbo wasn`t playing providing left sided width. I thought Keita had a decent game. The players did look as though they were pretty fit.

Hate the fake fan noise. Awful and they need to stop it.

The fan noise they're using is fucking shite. The drinks breaks they're having are fucking shite. I could understand it in games being played in mid afternoon 25+ degrees. But a game being played at 7pm in the pissing rain, there is no need.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2020, 12:24:10 pm »
What is the reason for the water breaks by the way? Does it stop the coronavirus spreading or something?

Fucking weird shit.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: June 22, 2020, 12:27:28 pm »
What is the reason for the water breaks by the way? Does it stop the coronavirus spreading or something?

Fucking weird shit.

To make sure they remain hydrated, which is pretty important for preventing cramp and stuff considering they haven't played for donkeys.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2020, 12:34:17 pm »
The fan noise they're using is fucking shite. The drinks breaks they're having are fucking shite. I could understand it in games being played in mid afternoon 25+ degrees. But a game being played at 7pm in the pissing rain, there is no need.

There is a need when players are at an increased risk of injury at the moment. What I’ve never understood is why the football authorities have never thought about stopping the clock. Does anyone have an explanation for them never going for this? Feels like especially now it would make perfect sense.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2020, 12:34:35 pm »
Yeah don’t really get the criticism of the water breaks. They obviously can’t have random water bottles around the pitch to just have a drink from during the game, so this makes more sense.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2020, 12:50:42 pm »
Yeah don’t really get the criticism of the water breaks. They obviously can’t have random water bottles around the pitch to just have a drink from during the game, so this makes more sense.

My only problem with them is they don’t seem to be adding the time back on for them. The clock doesn’t stop, they probably have a two minute break and yet only had 3 minutes added on at the end despite that, tons of subs and Pickford taking an eternity on goal kicks. He also annoying fly held onto the ball for at least double the 6 second run loads of times.

I don’t think we’d have scored had we played for another 90 minutes but still a slight grievance of mine!

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #616 on: June 22, 2020, 01:19:46 pm »
I would play Fabinho at CB over Lovren.

Play Hendo DM and then Naby and Ox in midfield.

I'd rather play Hoever there to be honest. I know Lovren has always been a whipping boy and highly erratic, but he's a liability in the current system and his confidence seems to be at Karius levels after Kiev.

His last couple of performances he reminded me a bit of latter-day Carragher where he got absolutely rinsed on the opening day at West Brom (Lukaku?). Carragher finished the season a lot better but only because we basically defended very deep to accommodate him. Lovren in a high line is being far too exposed.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: June 22, 2020, 01:23:30 pm »
My only problem with them is they don’t seem to be adding the time back on for them. The clock doesn’t stop, they probably have a two minute break and yet only had 3 minutes added on at the end despite that, tons of subs and Pickford taking an eternity on goal kicks. He also annoying fly held onto the ball for at least double the 6 second run loads of times.

I don’t think we’d have scored had we played for another 90 minutes but still a slight grievance of mine!

I don't think we managed the clock well in the second half. First 15-20 minutes of the second half we were all over them and building up pressure (without getting the final ball right). Then we make a couple of subs and then straight away there's a 2 minute water break and we lost all momentum then. Then the Matip injury and with Lovren coming on Everton suddenly sensed an opening and we were really struggling. The game went from us in the last quarter.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #618 on: June 22, 2020, 01:30:42 pm »
The fan noise they're using is fucking shite...
I only watch Liverpool, so this was the first game I've seen since the resumption. Not realising that it was the TV people who supplied the crowd sound I thought it was Everton themselves and it was coming over the tannoy, especially as the amount of booing was ridiculous. All they needed for authenticity was 180 handball shouts and some vile chants and they had Goodison down to a tee.

Anyway, it was dreadful stuff.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #619 on: June 22, 2020, 01:34:34 pm »

Fucking weird shit.

A mixture of it being 100 days away from competitive football (and only a very short 'pre'-season) and that temperatures are going to theoretically get a lot hotter in the next few weeks.

Is weird though. If players wanted a drink I'm sure they could just keep bottles on the touchline and quickly get a sip when needed.
YNWA.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: June 22, 2020, 01:39:33 pm »
Did I see some posters suggesting we might use these 9 games as a bit of a preseason / planning session for next season? That got me a wee puzzled as when did we ever look past the next competitive game and surely after the shutdown we need to be enjoying every minute of this season as god knows what will will happen as we may not even have football in Sept. Also the players will get a break between seasons and head off on their holidays so we will be back to square 1 and require a preseason anyway. Give 100% and lets do this in style.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: June 22, 2020, 01:50:18 pm »
I'd bring Salah in for Minamino, Gomez for Matip and Robbo for Milner if they're all fit to start. I'd keep the midfield the same - thought they did well. I'd be tempted to throw Oxlade in for Henderson to be honest only because he looked properly knackered.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: June 22, 2020, 02:05:58 pm »
Did I see some posters suggesting we might use these 9 games as a bit of a preseason / planning session for next season? That got me a wee puzzled as when did we ever look past the next competitive game and surely after the shutdown we need to be enjoying every minute of this season as god knows what will will happen as we may not even have football in Sept. Also the players will get a break between seasons and head off on their holidays so we will be back to square 1 and require a preseason anyway. Give 100% and lets do this in style.
Will there be a break between seasons? I just assumed that since there was a 3 month gap, once this season ends, the new one will begin.
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #623 on: June 22, 2020, 02:26:03 pm »
Felt very pre-season that.

Was kind of expecting a game like that and the draw isn't a surprising result. Need some more minutes and we'll get into a better rhythmn

Didn't lose and a point closer
That's fine for now
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #624 on: June 22, 2020, 02:27:35 pm »
Will there be a break between seasons? I just assumed that since there was a 3 month gap, once this season ends, the new one will begin.

I think I read they want the new season starting 12/13 September at the latest
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #625 on: June 22, 2020, 02:28:58 pm »
So we'll get August off, while those still in the CL will hardly get a break...

Almost feels like we're better off out of it.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #626 on: June 22, 2020, 02:31:26 pm »
Kudos to jambutty; clueless from...err...everyone else.

You think a ‘form’ sequence that includes two champions league games, an under strength team losing an FA Cup tie and a 100-day break because of a pandemic shows Klopp has lost the plot?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #627 on: June 22, 2020, 02:35:14 pm »
Could have won, should have lost. Another boring draw at Woodison.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #628 on: June 22, 2020, 02:36:34 pm »
There is a need when players are at an increased risk of injury at the moment. What I’ve never understood is why the football authorities have never thought about stopping the clock. Does anyone have an explanation for them never going for this? Feels like especially now it would make perfect sense.

Because it would ruin the game. Two halves of 45 minutes gives you around 60 minutes of the ball in play in a fluid dynamic atmosphere. As soon as you stop the clock there is no incentive for a team in trouble to restart it in any hurry. The game would become literally stop start and any atmosphere or intensity would go flat.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #629 on: June 22, 2020, 03:14:15 pm »
You think a ‘form’ sequence that includes two champions league games, an under strength team losing an FA Cup tie and a 100-day break because of a pandemic shows Klopp has lost the plot?

You forgot 2 full squad squeaky bum wins against mighty Bournemouth and West Ham.

Not lost the plot but in need of a Plan B for quite a while.

My mate who until yesterday hadn't missed a match in 30 years said: "We were shite.  Proves how thin our squad is.  Take one of the front 3 away, we're shite."
Kill the humourless

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: June 22, 2020, 03:15:41 pm »
You only go to Plan B when Plan A doesn't work. Our Plan A works  pretty much evreytime.  :D

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #631 on: June 22, 2020, 03:21:17 pm »
You forgot 2 full squad squeaky bum wins against mighty Bournemouth and West Ham.

My mate who until yesterday hadn't missed a match in 30 years said: "We were shite.  Proves how thin our squad is.  Take one of the front 3 away, we're shite."

Take two of them away and we turn around a 3 goal deficit to defeat Barcelona, apparently one of the best sides in the world, with apparently the world's best player on the pitch.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: June 22, 2020, 03:22:49 pm »

And one of our main creators in Robertson. And 3 months worth of sharpness. And a fluent game of footy with no water breaks. And an atmosphere.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #633 on: June 22, 2020, 03:45:10 pm »
You only go to Plan B when Plan A doesn't work. Our Plan A works  pretty much evreytime.  :D

90% of the time, it works every time.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: June 22, 2020, 03:47:48 pm »
Your mate is as clueless as you are :D

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #635 on: June 22, 2020, 03:59:22 pm »
90% of the time, it works every time.

Maybe a bottle of sex panther is exactly what we need
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: June 22, 2020, 04:42:27 pm »
Terrible game and so-so performance, but 1 point down and 5 more to go.

Not surprising that we looked rusty and a bit toothless. Our game is so difficult that if the boys are a bit off their best then we can look blunt.

The only thing that properly worries me was Lovren's performance. He looked miles off the pace both physically and positionally.

I would prefer we move Gomez to centre back and put one of the kids to left back (if Milner isn't ready) than have to watch him again.

Thought Minamino showed some good touches, but I don't like him in wide positions. Doesn't have the acceleration to play there for me. I want him within the width of the penalty box pretty much all the time. Don't mind him dropping deep, but he has to get out of Trent's way down the flank.

Promising from Keita, but Klopp clearly being very cautious with his playing time and I am sure he has good reasons for doing so.

It's going to take a while to properly click and we may have won the league before we do. 
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: June 22, 2020, 04:43:46 pm »
So we'll get August off, while those still in the CL will hardly get a break...

Almost feels like we're better off out of it.

Depends how it works. It's the CL in August that can be used as a pre-season.

I'd imagine we'll get 2-3 weeks off once the league season finishes and then a mini pre-season ready for a September start. It'll be relentless from September to Euros/Copa in June (assuming everything goes ahead) so it'll be important to have some break in August.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #638 on: June 22, 2020, 04:48:52 pm »

I think it's important to freshen things up a bit which Werner would have done (and that couldn't be helped).

I thought not signing anyone last year and a relentless 18 months of churning out win after win with pretty much the same side was starting to catch us up a little bit from January. We really ground it out at Norwich, Spurs, Wolves with really good wins but without playing well and could have easily gone the other way. Bournemouth and West Ham at home where again we really had to dig deep and very unconvincing performances against relegation fodder. These are teams we'd stuff normally. Watford away and Atleti away we never turned up. It's become a real grind to break teams down.

Tbf Jan-Feb 19 was a really hard slog as well, but flogging the same players game after game can catch up with you. A few of the lads looked shattered.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:55:45 pm by Fromola »

Offline Mr_Shane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: June 22, 2020, 04:59:58 pm »
5 more points. Less if we take points off city next week

At this point, its just getting the results we need. We were off our game, but that is expected after a long time off
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:03:28 pm by Mr_Shane »