Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923955 times)

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Newcastle United - RIP Jamal Khashoggi
« Reply #19040 on: January 13, 2022, 01:35:48 pm »
I don't see it happening. If there was going to be an issue with it, then someone would've stepped in by now. Saudi FC will be the new saviours of the league and it'll be "Look at France/Germany/Spain, they have the same winner every year but we have multiple teams that can win it. It's the best league in the world."

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson stepped in personally to make sure it went through. The Queen and the Royal Tampon are both big mates with MBS as well.
For them the issue would have been if it didn't go through. They couldn't afford to tip the apple cart simply over the integrity of our national game.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19041 on: January 13, 2022, 01:36:30 pm »
Lucky that they are playing a poor Watford side this weekend.

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite
« Reply #19042 on: January 13, 2022, 01:41:20 pm »
So: Vast cash + Agents' Greed + pandemic bargains = Chris Wood for £ 25m 

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #19043 on: January 13, 2022, 01:41:54 pm »
Personally i never thought Eddie Howe is a talented manager. I still can't wrap my head around it why Newcastle appointed this guy to save them. Yes, his story with Bournemouth is a beautiful story and a successful too in a way, but all that works as one body. Take something out of that body, and it's crap

Paying us silly money for Ibe and Solanke is enough to make me love him forever.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19044 on: January 15, 2022, 04:53:16 pm »
So: Vast cash + Agents' Greed + pandemic bargains = Chris Wood for £ 25m 
Bargain.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #19045 on: January 15, 2022, 04:54:35 pm »
Look like they could do with defensive reinforcements.  I'm sure we can help them out for around £20m.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19046 on: January 15, 2022, 05:04:28 pm »
Nice one Watford.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #19047 on: January 15, 2022, 05:33:49 pm »
Andy Brassel seemed sure they would be signing Diego Carlos. Said he has been offered a life changing contract….
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19048 on: January 15, 2022, 06:13:42 pm »
Andy Brassel seemed sure they would be signing Diego Carlos. Said he has been offered a life changing contract….

They've assured him either his brains or his signature will be on the contract?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19049 on: January 15, 2022, 06:16:31 pm »
Look like they could do with defensive reinforcements.  I'm sure we can help them out for around £20m.

Fuck that, unless we are planning on selling them me. I do not want us to sell anyone to this shower of c*nts.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #19050 on: January 18, 2022, 11:03:59 am »
It's typical that Burnley are going to pick this season to be shit and go down, to save this crooked club.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19051 on: January 18, 2022, 12:28:30 pm »
I rarely agree with Rod Liddle on anything, but the Sunday Times gave him space in this weeks sports section to vent at Newcastle. Very amusing as well. Some snippets of it below;

Entitled Newcastle fans deserve to go down. See you at the Den

'Like most normal people, I very much hope Newcastle get relegated this season. There are two main reasons for this. first, everybody likes to see the filthy rich humiliated - especially the arriviste filthy rich. Is there a more cheering news story than a Lotto Lout who has just lost it all and is about to go to prison?
Schadenfreude and spite are greatly undervalued dispositions in my opinion. And second? Well it's Newcastle isn't it? I mean ,come on. Just imagine the blubbing.
I never used to feel like this about the Geordies; indeed my extended family coming from the Durham coalfields, had plenty of Toon supporters among the Mackems and Smoggies. But their impatience and irascibility has become more and more annoying down the years, along with their sense of entitlement and the imputation that they are a very big club when in fact they rank third out of, er, three in the north east for meaningful trophy successes these past 50 years.
Then there's the Saudi stuff. You scarcely heard a whisper of complaint from the Newcastle fans about the provenance of their sudden good fortune. You get the feeling they'd have been perfectly happy to have been taken over by the Tonton Macoute, so long as there was money in the bank.
I look forward to playing them at The Den next season. We have loads of police horses in attendance. The Geordies can entertain themselves by punching them'.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #19052 on: January 18, 2022, 02:07:59 pm »
I rarely agree with Rod Liddle on anything, but the Sunday Times gave him space in this weeks sports section to vent at Newcastle. Very amusing as well. Some snippets of it below;

Entitled Newcastle fans deserve to go down. See you at the Den

'Like most normal people, I very much hope Newcastle get relegated this season. There are two main reasons for this. first, everybody likes to see the filthy rich humiliated - especially the arriviste filthy rich. Is there a more cheering news story than a Lotto Lout who has just lost it all and is about to go to prison?
Schadenfreude and spite are greatly undervalued dispositions in my opinion. And second? Well it's Newcastle isn't it? I mean ,come on. Just imagine the blubbing.
I never used to feel like this about the Geordies; indeed my extended family coming from the Durham coalfields, had plenty of Toon supporters among the Mackems and Smoggies. But their impatience and irascibility has become more and more annoying down the years, along with their sense of entitlement and the imputation that they are a very big club when in fact they rank third out of, er, three in the north east for meaningful trophy successes these past 50 years.
Then there's the Saudi stuff. You scarcely heard a whisper of complaint from the Newcastle fans about the provenance of their sudden good fortune. You get the feeling they'd have been perfectly happy to have been taken over by the Tonton Macoute, so long as there was money in the bank.
I look forward to playing them at The Den next season. We have loads of police horses in attendance. The Geordies can entertain themselves by punching them'.

Rod Liddle? Isn't he the fella who ran off with a young one?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19053 on: January 18, 2022, 02:09:49 pm »
He's the journalist who's done everything he can to become this era's Richard Littlejohn. That's really all you need to know.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
« Reply #19054 on: January 18, 2022, 02:14:34 pm »
Rod Liddle? Isn't he the fella who ran off with a young one?

https://youtu.be/ENBpwcNPo9o

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19055 on: January 18, 2022, 02:15:33 pm »
They are going for anyone and everyone that is available. Martial, Eden Hazard, Ousmane Dembele. I wouldn’t be surprised if secretly they tabled an offer for one of our players with insane amount of money.

I am sure we can find another Jonjo Shelvey to sell from our academy.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #19056 on: January 18, 2022, 02:17:30 pm »
https://youtu.be/ENBpwcNPo9o

That is one of the greatest things I've had the privilege to watch/listen to.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19057 on: January 19, 2022, 02:15:25 pm »
Don't think iv'e ever wanted a side to go down as badly as this shower of shite. Sky's Youtube channel keep removing my journalist killers comments. The double standards from them is pathetic.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #19058 on: January 19, 2022, 04:46:59 pm »
Their warm weather training camp in Saudi Arabia may be moving elsewhere.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #19059 on: January 21, 2022, 03:04:22 pm »
Their warm weather training camp in Saudi Arabia may be moving elsewhere.

Eddie Howe insisting it's going ahead.

It's apparently a 'football decision' and 'for the good of the players'. Wonder if the relegation-haunted underperformers will have a 'friendly chat' with the murderous piece of shit who owns them?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19060 on: January 21, 2022, 03:47:30 pm »
In terms of climate you have no argument that their warmer temperature is conducive for just about anything right now.

However I have never been a fan of it. Klopp led our team to Dubai twice for warm temperature training during mid season and both times we came back looking more tired. I think we lost or drew our next game.

Its great for relaxing in the Red Sea for sure but Newcastle is in a dog fight and I don't think having to acclimatise when their players return is helpful.

And fuck Eddie Howe about being 100% a football decision.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #19061 on: January 21, 2022, 03:58:30 pm »

Its great for relaxing in the Red Sea for sure but Newcastle is in a dog fight and I don't think having to acclimatise when their players return is helpful.

The way they're playing, the owners can't be that happy, so I'm not entirely convinced some of the players will actually return.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #19062 on: January 21, 2022, 04:05:08 pm »
The way they're playing, the owners can't be that happy, so I'm not entirely convinced some of the players will actually return.

Fly out in private jets; fly home in a few dozen Tupperware boxes
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19063 on: January 21, 2022, 04:07:59 pm »

Fly out in private jets; fly home in a few dozen Tupperware boxes

Or drop them on hospitals in the Yemen.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19064 on: January 21, 2022, 04:14:33 pm »

Heads will roll has gone from being a metaphor back to reality.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #19065 on: January 21, 2022, 04:54:51 pm »
Lovely owners - NUFC fans must be so very proud to be part of the Saudi coalition, for that is what they now are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-60082788
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #19066 on: January 21, 2022, 05:42:38 pm »
Can't wait for the MbS PR shots on the practice field. I'm sure Richard Masters will have an interview ready to go about how the Saudi state still has nothing to do with the team....

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19067 on: January 21, 2022, 06:07:31 pm »
In terms of climate you have no argument that their warmer temperature is conducive for just about anything right now.

However I have never been a fan of it. Klopp led our team to Dubai twice for warm temperature training during mid season and both times we came back looking more tired. I think we lost or drew our next game.

And fuck Eddie Howe about being 100% a football decision.

Hope they fly to Saudi every week then
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #19068 on: January 21, 2022, 06:34:57 pm »
Hah, so Ashley is suing Stavely saying he fronted her £10m as part of the purchase and she needs to give it back now.  It's in the Daily Mail so won't link it here.  Not that it really matters as we all know who the true owners are but still not a good look for them.

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19069 on: January 22, 2022, 12:13:27 pm »
Hah, so Ashley is suing Stavely saying he fronted her £10m as part of the purchase and she needs to give it back now.  It's in the Daily Mail so won't link it here.  Not that it really matters as we all know who the true owners are but still not a good look for them.

I assume Newcastle fans won’t be bothered by this? Certainly being owned by KSA doesn’t bother them as they’re just “supporting a football team not a political ideology”, so guessing they’ve no issue with this as it’s just a legal case and nothing to do with their team.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #19070 on: January 22, 2022, 05:35:44 pm »
They'll stay up now.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19071 on: January 24, 2022, 02:05:28 pm »
Not easy supporting the team that plays these turds every work. Heart sunk when Leeds blew it on Saturday. Next up? :(

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19072 on: January 24, 2022, 02:59:10 pm »
Think they will fairly comfortably stay up now. Burnley, Norwich and Watford are the obvious candidates to go down.

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #19073 on: January 27, 2022, 05:45:30 pm »
Totally normal thing to do for a team that is coincidentally not owned by the nation of Saudi Arabia.

Keith Downie
@SkySports_Keith
The Newcastle United squad will be in attendance at the King Abdullah Sport City Stadium to watch tonight’s World Cup Qualifier between Saudi Arabia and Oman 🏟 Flag of Saudi Arabia Flag of Oman #NUFC

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #19074 on: January 27, 2022, 06:35:02 pm »
I actually feel a bit sorry for their players. What can they do but put in a transfer request?
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19075 on: January 27, 2022, 07:07:30 pm »
Totally normal thing to do for a team that is coincidentally not owned by the nation of Saudi Arabia.

Keith Downie
@SkySports_Keith
The Newcastle United squad will be in attendance at the King Abdullah Sport City Stadium to watch tonight’s World Cup Qualifier between Saudi Arabia and Oman 🏟 Flag of Saudi Arabia Flag of Oman #NUFC

Sacha Deshmukh, Amnesty International UK's chief executive, said the training camp could "turn into yet another PR opportunity for the Saudi authorities".

Eddie Howe: "There will be no distraction from my side, it's about the training and the players and being focused on the next game. We are just doing it in a different environment to bring players together. The facilities and everything are going to be first class, we will train hard and that will be my only focus."
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19076 on: January 27, 2022, 07:09:48 pm »
I actually feel a bit sorry for their players. What can they do but put in a transfer request?

Which ones?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #19077 on: January 28, 2022, 10:19:43 am »
I actually feel a bit sorry for their players.

It's a bit humiliating for them. I can imagine the protocols in place. Please smile at all times, but don't laugh. Do not look at any women (should one unaccountably venture out of her abode), clap enthusiastically when the Saudi team do something good, remove all jewellery which suggests Christianity, cover all tattoos. No Jews. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #19078 on: January 28, 2022, 10:21:59 am »
It's a bit humiliating for them. I can imagine the protocols in place. Please smile at all times, but don't laugh. Do not look at any women (should one unaccountably venture out of her abode), clap enthusiastically when the Saudi team do something good, remove all jewellery which suggests Christianity, cover all tattoos. No Jews. 

No references to Yossi Benayoun or Ronnie Rosenthal in your banter lads, okay?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19079 on: January 28, 2022, 11:19:41 am »

Keith Downie
@SkySports_Keith

Didn’t Eddie Howe said they were in Saudi Arabia for 100% footballing reasons? Looks like football reasons also includes watching Arabian football.