Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 3 vs Bus Wankers 1 5 ‘ Fabinho 13’ Mo, Mane 50' 78’ B Silva  (Read 83920 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
@_pauljoyce
Raheem Sterling dropped by England for game with Montenegro after angrily confronting Liverpool's Joe Gomez at St George's Park today.
:lmao

Need Cartman tears video.

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Joe should have knocked the greedy rat midget bastard out.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
Hilarious. Sterling is a great player when things are going his way.  Petulant, spoilt child when they're not.  Proven that recently.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Speaking as a fully paid up member of the hipster stat community (we have meetings with complimentary granola) ... he was excellent yesterday

::sigh::
Organic.
It's organic granola with fair trade white chocolate and responsibly sourced orange.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Whenever I have watched Joe on some of those LFCTV shows, he comes across a really nice but quiet person. The thing is this will cause resentment from some England fans as Sterling is their great hope. At the end of the day, Sterling is the older person and should be acting in a more grown up manner.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
They hugged after the game.

Sterling has since been wound up by the social media consensus that Gomez picked him up like a baby.

Leadership skills, my arse. He wants to be a gangster.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:51:16 pm by JonnyCigarettes® »
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Whenever I have watched Joe on some of those LFCTV shows, he comes across a really nice but quiet person. The thing is this will cause resentment from some England fans as Sterling is their great hope. At the end of the day, Sterling is the older person and should be acting in a more grown up manner.

They’re morons anyway who will have already decided the hate the London born and bred Scouse bastard. He does always come across as calm and quiet. Would love to see the footage. :D

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Just a tip folks. For anyone who hasn't yet looked back at the match try and pick up the NBCSN coverage with Arlo White commentating. It's another level altogether and the atmosphere comes across brilliantly. One and a half hours of pleasure.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
RENT FREE

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Although I really enjoyed the post by Wige, I have to agree with you there.

Abu Dhabi FC are the steroid freak ruining the integrity of the competition. In isolation you can admire the result of the doping, but once you take it into consideration (and you really do have to) then you realise it's all down to cheating and fakery.

On one hand you can stand back and admire the physique of the newest top body builder in the gym, but once you know he pumps steroids into his arm in the  dimly lit toilet, supplied by criminals then the gloss and the respect immediately wears off. Nothing he 'achieves' has any real value anymore. It certainly gains no respect.

The entire sports-washing franchise is false. None of it is organically grown. It's off the peg 'success' purchased with unearned wealth supplied by criminals against humanity. How on earth can anyone have any respect for that?

They really are the Micheal Carrol of the football world. They are a scruffy twat with no class, no style and no substance who simply got lucky on the lottery and went straight out and bought the trappings of success without actually growing it and earning it. Basically, you can give any arsehole the money to employ good managers and buyers, who will then buy you success off the shelf. Abu Dhabi are the cash machine. Man City are their arsehole. Yes, the facade of the very good football team looks initially impressive, but underneath is the steroid addled, spotty-backed addict that needs his constant fixes in order to maintain the illusion.

Edit:

I realise I've been a bit harsh on Michael Carroll there. He did go out and purchase the trappings of success, but he never pretended he was anything other than what he was. On the other hand, Abu Dhabi FC are still a scruffy, classless twat, but they exhibit delusions of grandeur and are pretentious beyond belief.

Great post. Totally agree about the whole astro turfing. Nothing beyond the fans is gross roots. The purple Aki references never tire.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Well. That was fun.

Up the fucking reds.

Brilliant post that.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
@_pauljoyce
Raheem Sterling dropped by England for game with Montenegro after angrily confronting Liverpool's Joe Gomez at St George's Park today.

He apparently asked Joe- after a little banter about the game, "are you still the big man?!"

At 5'2" even an Ewok answers "yes".

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Grown up?

Have you seen the shite he posts on social media?

Looks like it’s been written by a fucking twelve year old.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just a tip folks. For anyone who hasn't yet looked back at the match try and pick up the NBCSN coverage with Arlo White commentating. It's another level altogether and the atmosphere comes across brilliantly. One and a half hours of pleasure.

Makes you wonder why sky's coverage is sooo muted
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Grown up?

Have you seen the shite he posts on social media?

Looks like it’s been written by a fucking twelve year old.

Which is why I said he should be more grown up, not that he was.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen said he hasn’t seen a goal like Mo’s before. May I happily draw his attention to Terry Mac’s header against Tottenham for No7.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Jurgen said he hasn’t seen a goal like Mo’s before. May I happily draw his attention to Terry Mac’s header against Tottenham for No7.
That is one of the best goals ever scored at Anfield. I was gutted at the time as I missed that game for some reason, but my younger brother was right behind the goal in the Road End and saw it unfold in all its glory.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's what I was thinking last night. Lots of others noting the similarity too.

Love this bit of video:

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1193979186223992835

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
Just saw the sterling stuff  ;D

RattledSnake

:wave
YNWA

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
That is one of the best goals ever scored at Anfield. I was gutted at the time as I missed that game for some reason, but my younger brother was right behind the goal in the Road End and saw it unfold in all its glory.

I was on the bars behind the goal in the Annie Road end.  That match and goal is still my fondest memory of going the match as a kid. 

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
^ paddock here - seems we had all angles covered :D

Offline simesy

• Legacy Fan
you wont see a better example of counter attacking than that terry mac goal.
When you're in the penalty area & dont know what to do with the ball, stick it in the net & we'll discuss the options later"  Bob Paisley

Offline Hunts Cross

• but Cech's furious.
  • Legacy Fan
You have a good memory of the older teams, the second goal yesterday did it remind you of the goal Terry McDermott scored as it did for others?
Absolutely.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
We’ve broken him

:lmao

Seems like it. Hopefully we have shattered City the way we shattered Barca. Messi and Co are only just recovering from getting Anfield'ed now.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline exilescouse

• Lack sufficient letters for real testicles.....
  • Anny Roader

Same, I was quite central in the paddock, only a kid. Does anyone remember work places used to have a scheme where you paid in and depending on number of goals scored you took the winnings, I was standing near a woman who was excited after 5 goals as she was on for the money, but even more excited as number 7 went in despite not getting the winnings.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
Seems like it. Hopefully we have shattered City the way we shattered Barca. Messi and Co are only just recovering from getting Anfield'ed now.
It's interesting how many Spanish media outlets and newspapers went with that story and described how Barca had PTSD after that 4-0 comeback, which they're only now recovering from. Such is the power of Anfield and the lasting effects when we win games the way we do.

We also broke AC Milan in Istanbul, whose 2005/6 season was average at best. We also got Mourinho sacked, and have now setup residency in Sterling and Guardiola's heads to such an extent that one is getting dropped by his national team for losing his shit with a teammate, and the other is arguing with the sky over referee decisions and babbling incoherent nonsense in interviews.

Klopp and this team's power goes well beyond the pitch now, and long may it continue. We just need to to create similar headlines against Everton and Utd at Anfield this season to complete the full set.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline exilescouse

• Anny Roader
you wont see a better example of counter attacking than that terry mac goal.

Terry Macs still seems to have more about it, heighway towards the byeline, the cross straight on to Terry's head as he was running in (after starting the move in his own half), pure quality. Salahs however was also mustard, just not as mustard as the one in 78..

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
Talksport reckon Joe offered Sterling a handshake and he jumped up and put Joe in a headlock. He must have jumped on a table put Joe in a headlock!

Offline free_at_last

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in a Red and White Kop
Was I the only one who thought Sterling's foul on Van Dyke near the end may have had an alterior motive. Van Dyke kind of shrugged it off with a WTF expression but what if they could injure Van Dyke? Pretty much one of the biggest things that could derail our season.

Offline Shite Name

• With a post history to match it.
  • Kopite
Talksport reckon Joe offered Sterling a handshake and he jumped up and put Joe in a headlock. He must have jumped on a table put Joe in a headlock!

Fat head Brazil then said something like Gomez must have said something to make Sterling act like that

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
Shame Joe didn’t lay the little snake out.

City’s heads have absolutely gone here. Lovely to watch.

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
Sterling sucks. He might be man city's main man now....but he seldom does it for england in the big games. Southgate probably subscribes to the same view...that's why he is dropped.

Also we have 4 players in england's squad while sterling is the only one from city. It shows our players hold more influence in the team.

Sterling is just a baby (gomez should the whole world that by carrying him  ;D). When stuff involve him, he comes out in the press all holy and all. When his team mates do the things that happen to him, he is ok with it. What a d1ckhead.
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline exilescouse

• Anny Roader
No one knows for sure what the posters intentions were but himself  so I think we should just leave it there unless the poster himself wants to add anything else.

Then the person who intimated that he is a racist should offer up an apology, because as you rightly say nobody knows other than the poster himself.

My opinion is that anyone that assumes the word gangster must be related to someones ethnicity needs to give their head a wobble and I would go as far as to say that in itself could be considered racist.

Offline Bolrick

• Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/JackSear/status/1194035831373254657

Sterling believed to have asked if Gomez still thought he was the “big man” before getting into his face looking for a reaction.

Gomez impressed others by refusing to be goaded into retaliating physically and instead taking a step back.

Gomez has really shattered Sterling's image/brand by picking him up like a baby. haha

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
I saw that goal from the Kop. Yesterday's I saw on the old TV screen. But they were the same goal, right Jill? The same goal. The same brilliant use of the the full dimensions of the pitch, the same commitment to attack empty space and force the other team to run towards their own goal, the same awesome delivery, the same controlled header. Bob Paisley was chuckling away on Sunday. 
I was on the bars behind the goal in the Annie Road end.  That match and goal is still my fondest memory of going the match as a kid. 
Go on then Yorky, I’ll complete the set.

Main Stand, almost the identical view of the footage. My very first game (just before starting school). Talk about spoiled.

Like everyone else who’s seen both, yes it’s the same goal, uncanny. Ok, maybe just pure nostalgia that says Heighway’s lung-busting run (vaguely recall he started out of the blocks unsighted from the touchline/penalty area which explains why he looks too knackered to celebrate) has the slight edge given the one-touch no-look audacity. And yes, ok, maybe Terry Mac seemed to suspend unnaturally in the air, the magnetic attraction pulling the ball onto his curly mop. But my god, the Trent/Robbo/Mo version will be talked about for another 40 years. If anything, the move seems calmer, swifter, more measured, practiced even. But likewise ruthlessly executed, ripping them apart.

And much more important psychologically to morale than the 7th against an already-humiliated Spurs, as it put City’s notions of a recovery to bed, a lethal EM shock to that plastic pale blue plasma-pumping medical device masquerading as a heart. The third was simply inevitable.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
I couldn't agree more mate, I always try and watch us on there these days as I just can't stand sky's bullshit media driven commentarys. Thank the Lord for the wonders of good IPTV accounts :)
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Bolrick

• Legacy Fan
When mourinho and pip were coaching real madrid and barca, the spanish team did not have much unity.

Guess Pip has brought the same senario to england now....... its ridiculous.

Offline devaney

• Kemlynite
https://twitter.com/JackSear/status/1194035831373254657

Gomez has really shattered Sterling's image/brand by picking him up like a baby. haha

Sterling has got history and LFC supported him through a very difficult period when he was accused of assaulting his girlfriend. He was cleared of the alleged offence as his girlfriend was deemed an unreliable witness !! ??? Personally I was delighted to see the back of him. City are welcome to him. I’d rather have Milly who is a team player and a downright good bloke.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

As ever, footage of the incident appears to have been leaked.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 08:02:28 am by BIG DICK NICK »

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
When mourinho and pip were coaching real madrid and barca, the spanish team did not have much unity.

Guess Pip has brought the same senario to england now....... its ridiculous.
Nor sure I've seen anyone blame the Barcelona side of things before now for that...
Pretty sure they all loved each other (they won a World Cup and 2 Euros together) until Mourinho tried to make his Spanish internationals lose the buddy-buddy stuff with their Barcelona counterparts.
The likes of Casillas, Alonso and Ramos just ignored Mourinho.

Raheem Sterling is funny, though!