Author Topic: Radio Merseyside  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
Radio Merseyside
« on: August 10, 2004, 04:28:12 pm »
Was listening to Snelly this morning, apparently Radio Merseyside will be avilable streamed online in the near future.

No idea if they will have to do the same as city with match coverage, ie put music on instead, if they don't though, it should help the OOT's. That said they should fuck off and support their local team anyway ;).

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Radio Merseyside
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 04:29:45 pm »
Was listening to Snelly this morning, apparently Radio Merseyside will be avilable streamed online in the near future.

No idea if they will have to do the same as city with match coverage, ie put music on instead, if they don't though, it should help the OOT's. That said they should fuck off and support their local team anyway ;).

and the scousers who can't be bothered to turn the radio on or buy tickets.
Yep.

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 04:49:36 pm »
it should help the OOT's. That said they should fuck off and support their local team anyway ;).

No, we will be at the game taking up all of your Season Tickets and PTS seats.  :wave

Offline Cardie

• Has severe hair-trigger and adores Aberdare
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 04:52:12 pm »

No, we will be at the game taking up all of your Season Tickets and PTS seats.  :wave

Yep, exploiting the E-Season ticket allocation that Scousers aren't allowed to get.

;D ;) :lickin

wonder who the first person to take this thread seriously will be

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 04:54:00 pm »

Yep, exploiting the E-Season ticket allocation that Scousers aren't allowed to get.

;D ;) :lickin

wonder who the first person to take this thread seriously will be

Yep, greetings from Norway.  :wave

Offline Jim Price

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 04:56:30 pm »

Radio East Anglia will be fuming. Can you get that in Colchester by the way  ???

Offline redannie

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 05:19:53 pm »
Ben S isn't it time this whole OOT debate was laid to rest? As an OOT myself albeit a born and bred scouser I'm frankly bored with the arguing. Where are all of these locals who can't get seats when it comes to the early rounds of the cup competitions when prices are reduced? We're always there regardless of the opposition together with thousands of other OOTers who have made long journeys to support their beloved Reds, often in a partially empty stadium. In fact my daughter and I go to every home game funding our obsession is the only reason I work! To carry the 'support your local team ' argument to its logical conclusion I would have supported then abandoned - Liverpool, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Preston possibly Bolton, and Liverpool again as I moved round the country, daft or what?
Good on Radio Merseyside by the way for moving with the times.

Offline Jon G

• I'm Jim Rockford, at the tone leave your name and number and I'll get back to ya. PM Jon Hall if you can read this...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 78 stone wobble
    • not mine
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 05:24:17 pm »
Ben S isn't it time this whole OOT debate was laid to rest? As an OOT myself albeit a born and bred scouser I'm frankly bored with the arguing. Where are all of these locals who can't get seats when it comes to the early rounds of the cup competitions when prices are reduced? We're always there regardless of the opposition together with thousands of other OOTers who have made long journeys to support their beloved Reds, often in a partially empty stadium. In fact my daughter and I go to every home game funding our obsession is the only reason I work! To carry the 'support your local team ' argument to its logical conclusion I would have supported then abandoned - Liverpool, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Preston possibly Bolton, and Liverpool again as I moved round the country, daft or what?

Think Bendo's caught a live one  ;D
NOTHING GREAT HAS EVER BEEN ACHIEVED WITHOUT PASSION - CARRAGHER 23

Offline Jim Price

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 05:25:14 pm »

Think Bendo's caught a live one  ;D

Catch of the day I reckon.

Offline Cardie

• Has severe hair-trigger and adores Aberdare
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 05:30:31 pm »

;D

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 06:23:39 pm »
<*)))><              <*)))><                <*)))><              <*)))><               <*)))><                   <*)))><

Offline Rafa-Revolution

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 06:29:26 pm »
Sorry to say they are not allowed to broadcast Premier league matches over the internet.  Something to do with the FA and cash.  I got that straight from the bosses mouth a few weeks back.
Jumpers for goalposts hmmmm

Offline DK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 06:37:49 pm »
hook, line and sinker.
 :D

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 08:29:08 pm »

The OOT debate is stupid and hurtful.  Shrug it off.  Given the effort and expense you put in such trash really should be beneath your notice.  Walk on.   :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline OJ

• Main Stander
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2004, 09:55:20 pm »
Sorry to say they are not allowed to broadcast Premier league matches over the internet.  Something to do with the FA and cash.  I got that straight from the bosses mouth a few weeks back.

But Radio 5 Live ARE now allowed to do so.

Offline Rafa-Revolution

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 10:05:11 pm »

But Radio 5 Live ARE now allowed to do so.

Doesn't make sense does it?  They can broadcast locally but not on the internet.
Jumpers for goalposts hmmmm

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 11:32:40 pm »

Doesn't make sense does it?  They can broadcast locally but not on the internet.

Yep a bit of a mystery that one.
A boy from the Mersey and a Son of Shankly.

Roddysul

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2004, 11:53:53 pm »
more bites -  more and more .....    ;D

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2004, 12:09:08 am »
more bites -  more and more .....    ;D

I caught you didn't I  ;)

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Roddysul

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2004, 12:12:28 am »
I like my pussy with the fur on 

Offline Mottman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 12:15:06 am »
Nutter  :lmao

Offline Ben S

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2004, 01:11:22 am »

The OOT debate is stupid and hurtful. Shrug it off. Given the effort and expense you put in such trash really should be beneath your notice. Walk on. :wave

And said poster should really be able to understand when the piss is being taken...