Author Topic: Man Utd v LFC, away ticket selling details  (Read 11883 times)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: Man Utd v LFC, away ticket selling details
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2019, 10:27:09 am »
The barriers they had up at the turnstiles seemed to work alright

It is usually kicking off there as their fans walk past and give us shit, surprised they've not done it before

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2019, 10:45:06 am »
Got chased by about 20 of them on the way back to the train station. We didn't even speak they just knew we was Liverpool fans because the only other people walking that way after being kept back for 20 mins were tourists. Threw a bottle and ran at us... good job i'm fast

Online Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2019, 01:05:42 pm »
I didn't see anyone get asked to sit down - except one of the disabled people's helpers below - totally pointless pre game announcement.
Like Palace then! ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2019, 02:57:43 pm »
Just noticed on the tickets it mentions a No Bags Policy.... bet there are still tourists with their Man Utd Store carriers!  ::) (There were loads that year of the Honda sponsor tickets)
They were really strict on their bag policy I had a tiny tesco fold up backpack which they wouldn’t allow in.I just took the contents out put them in my pockets folded up the backpack and got in,then put my stuff back in the backpack absolute bollocks.
Kenny Godglish

Online Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2019, 09:40:07 pm »
And yet by us there was a supposed Red with a Man Utd club shop carrier with stuff in including a half/half scarf ::) No surprise there though on any of it!

And he wasn't alone; there were loads of them!
We are a team of one half.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2019, 08:29:08 am »
And yet by us there was a supposed Red with a Man Utd club shop carrier with stuff in including a half/half scarf ::) No surprise there though on any of it!

Haha I posted that exact pic on twitter !

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2019, 09:07:29 am »

Jesus christ

There were about 5 Chinese people near us on the divide. They had definitely not been to a game before because when it was kicking off after full time they walked to the aisle to get away from it all and looked genuinely terrified

I havent got a massive problem with "tourists" getting the odd ticket, but it is just where on earth they get them from and what twat is ripping them off

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2019, 11:27:52 am »
Jesus christ

There were about 5 Chinese people near us on the divide. They had definitely not been to a game before because when it was kicking off after full time they walked to the aisle to get away from it all and looked genuinely terrified

I havent got a massive problem with "tourists" getting the odd ticket, but it is just where on earth they get them from and what twat is ripping them off
This is really impacting the atmosphere at away’s far too many touted tickets for tourists
Kenny Godglish