Author Topic: Pokemon Go  (Read 65827 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Pokemon Go
« Reply #920 on: March 7, 2017, 05:16:43 pm »
Is there an editable version that you can click into to change the colours?

Not that I know of, I just used the fill tools on Paint
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #921 on: March 8, 2017, 12:13:13 pm »

50 to go that I can currently get.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2017, 12:14:57 pm by JerseyKloppite »

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #922 on: March 8, 2017, 04:32:09 pm »
You completed gen 1? Damn son. Surprised you don't have Crobat yet.

Gen 2 starters not being in eggs certainly makes things harder, not noticed a single Chikorita or Cyndaquill around merseyside
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #923 on: March 8, 2017, 04:53:21 pm »
https://pokedextracker.com is a wonderful website.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #924 on: March 10, 2017, 12:49:14 am »
Just been clearing out some level 10 Instinct gyms by mine, tough shit getting rid of them. Took over 30 mins to take one

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #925 on: March 10, 2017, 03:58:49 pm »
Just been clearing out some level 10 Instinct gyms by mine, tough shit getting rid of them. Took over 30 mins to take one

Took me ages to boost a level 9 gym up to 10 to get in. Can't imagine how difficult clearing a 10 would be.

I live in a small village and I'm in two level 10 gyms (there's only two!). Nobody can be arsed to clear them now, so I've been in almost a month now.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #926 on: March 10, 2017, 05:24:39 pm »

Took me ages to boost a level 9 gym up to 10 to get in. Can't imagine how difficult clearing a 10 would be.

I live in a small village and I'm in two level 10 gyms (there's only two!). Nobody can be arsed to clear them now, so I've been in almost a month now.

Ran out of revives so I can't get the rest, crazy shit. Some dude has 2 accounts running, so he just takes them out quickly and sticks 2 pokemon in. And there's some level 37 with really good pokemon.

Blisseys are the biggest bitch to deal with, Vaporeons, Snorlax and Gyarados are tough too. Really need a strong fighting or fairy pokemon to deal with them

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2017, 09:15:47 pm »
Ran out of revives so I can't get the rest, crazy shit. Some dude has 2 accounts running, so he just takes them out quickly and sticks 2 pokemon in. And there's some level 37 with really good pokemon.

Blisseys are the biggest bitch to deal with, Vaporeons, Snorlax and Gyarados are tough too. Really need a strong fighting or fairy pokemon to deal with them

They're going to have to alter blisseys a bit as 1-2 in a gym pretty much stops you in your tracks.

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2017, 09:59:01 pm »
They're going to have to alter blisseys a bit as 1-2 in a gym pretty much stops you in your tracks.

I'm still sad they massively nerfed Lapras, was a perfect counter to dragonite with the 4x ice weakness

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #929 on: March 23, 2017, 08:11:22 am »
First shiny Pokemon has been added (Magikarp/Gyarados). Glad they're in, give a much need incentive to still go after mons you already have, love shiny hunting in the main game.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
« Reply #930 on: March 23, 2017, 07:17:20 pm »
Kept seeing Water Pokémon galore today, and only just found out there's a water event :D

Found Mantine and Octillery which I hadn't caught before.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #931 on: April 6, 2017, 12:06:33 pm »
First shiny Pokemon has been added (Magikarp/Gyarados). Glad they're in, give a much need incentive to still go after mons you already have, love shiny hunting in the main game.
Yeah my wife's mate already has one.  I'd say I'm gutted but not played the game for a long while now.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of Ł22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: April 6, 2017, 01:52:15 pm »
Just can't see the long term appeal of this when the rotation of pokemons are so low. Once you've found the pidgeys, rats and the common gen 2 then you could go for days / weeks without seeing anything that you wanted. Why don't they shift it more so pidgeys get replaced by Diglett for example.

I do still like the events and I was throwing pineapples galore to try and get a gyrados during the water event. I'm guessing there will be an easter event (eggs??) but I doubt I'll do much before then.

Offline mattybeard

• Anny Roader
« Reply #933 on: August 3, 2017, 11:25:13 am »
I'm hooked again!

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #934 on: August 4, 2017, 12:32:25 am »
The Legendary thingy has been quite good.Rock hard to catch the buggers though.

Offline theredguy03

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #935 on: August 6, 2017, 09:04:02 pm »
Haven't been playing it as often. Although today I caught a Kangaskhan while out! :o

Offline mattybeard

• Anny Roader
« Reply #936 on: August 8, 2017, 12:37:35 pm »
Missed out on Articuno but I've got a Moltres and a Lugia. Going for Zapdos tonight!

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #937 on: July 7, 2018, 10:42:52 am »
Articuno day today. 10am to 1pm GMT all gyms are Articuno
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #938 on: July 7, 2018, 10:56:10 am »
Chrriiiiiisst is this still going?!
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #939 on: July 18, 2018, 11:06:36 am »
Chrriiiiiisst is this still going?!

They updated it, and it's now a good, stable game with plenty of content in it. Got Mew finally.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #940 on: July 18, 2018, 01:43:55 pm »
They updated it, and it's now a good, stable game with plenty of content in it. Got Mew finally.

Can you fight other people yet or is it still just them gyms?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline theredguy03

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #941 on: July 19, 2018, 11:54:31 pm »
Some of the catching success is weird. I caught an Articuno with one random ultra ball throw yet a Spearow with a berry took about 10 throws. 

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #942 on: August 3, 2023, 03:01:57 am »
Started playing this again the other week as had nothing much of interest gamewise on my phone. turns out i missed out on the last 2 legendary birds, needed to get to 151 of the original pokemon, being in raids by about 5 days.  :butt  ;D

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #943 on: August 3, 2023, 11:09:42 am »
Started playing this again the other week as had nothing much of interest gamewise on my phone. turns out i missed out on the last 2 legendary birds, needed to get to 151 of the original pokemon, being in raids by about 5 days.  :butt  ;D

They'll be back next summer probably  ;D

Funny seeing this bumped as it's GoFest in London this weekend, first time it's been held in the UK, and I'm taking my daughter on Saturday. Don't suppose anyone else on here will be going?