Author Topic: Which inactive poster...  (Read 576172 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Which inactive poster...
« Reply #6240 on: August 9, 2022, 09:22:45 pm »
He's active on whatsapp mate.Chops is also very active but I don't know where ar Capon is though.
Capon is all over twitter

As Capon and his transfer ITK alter ego account :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #6241 on: August 9, 2022, 10:09:08 pm »
Anyone heard from CorKopite?

I know he works in Asia, not posted for a year now
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #6242 on: August 12, 2022, 09:15:25 pm »
Thats probably right, yeah. She actually knew him n essay didn’t she?

I've got a random Rach in my phone contacts...
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6243 on: August 12, 2022, 10:07:01 pm »
I've got a random Rach in my phone contacts...
whoooooooah.

Fucking hell it's Lord Hall of Lucan.

How's things mate.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6244 on: August 13, 2022, 01:11:27 am »
He's active on whatsapp mate.
thanks. Good to know
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
« Reply #6245 on: August 15, 2022, 11:34:23 am »
whoooooooah.

Fucking hell it's Lord Hall of Lucan.

How's things mate.

Absolutely fine. Match day and I'm off shift till Thursday...
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6246 on: August 16, 2022, 12:00:10 am »
Absolutely fine. Match day and I'm off shift till Thursday...
Nice to see you momentarily, before, JH.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6247 on: August 17, 2022, 07:18:39 am »
Just saw on the news about the blood transfusion scandal, reminds me of Leo (fat scouser).   Anyone hear from him?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6248 on: August 17, 2022, 07:20:24 am »
Just saw on the news about the blood transfusion scandal, reminds me of Leo (fat scouser).   Anyone hear from him?
Not since the middle of Covid when I emailed him.
Terry may be in touch with him.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6249 on: August 17, 2022, 07:31:08 am »
[/quote
Thanks John.   I remember him being quite active with the transfusion campaign.   Hope he’s ok

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6250 on: August 17, 2022, 09:56:59 am »

I remember his many posts about that a few years ago and to my shame I don’t think I knew of the scandal until then. Hope he’s doing ok.

Think he was responsible for loads of us sending postcards to Rafa to send him our support at the back end of the 09/10 season wasn’t he? I sent him one and out my email address on it hoping Rafa would write back and we’d become best friends but sadly he never did. :D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #6251 on: August 17, 2022, 03:26:46 pm »
Over 3 years since I heard of him, mate. Does anyone have his phone number? I lost the phone that had his number.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6252 on: August 17, 2022, 07:57:10 pm »
Over 3 years since I heard of him, mate. Does anyone have his phone number? I lost the phone that had his number.
PM'd you Terry.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6253 on: August 17, 2022, 08:00:36 pm »

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #6254 on: August 20, 2022, 05:47:13 pm »
Anyone heard from Maggie May I did have her phone number but can't find it anymore.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6255 on: August 20, 2022, 07:47:16 pm »
For those asking about 24/7 (Jim), he's posted this.

Bit of a long read here about choices...... Are you living the life you're choosing?
I'd been wondering for a few weeks how to write something positive about mental health, at work or otherwise, and then inspiration struck me - literally and quite painfully. This post sees me wearing my coaching hat - be warned it might trigger some of you.....
A year ago today, my father succumbed to his drink and depression addictions by making a choice to unilaterally take his life. He made sure of it too, combining several very self-destructive means. The only additional detail I'll add about that is the absence of a suicide note, just a collection on the desk of the thoughts, feelings and ramblings of a man trying to come to terms with his guilt in the last few weeks of the life that he'd chosen.
Those notes got me thinking about my own existence. A lot. I had a crisis, as I wasn't mentioned by name once in his writings and was left off his carefully crafted list of things he considered "achievements" in his life. Okay, I then processed that and Meeli Laane counselled me well (very well - I highly recommend her.)
The point of this post?
Well, this first anniversary doesn't find me lighting incense and doing pagan rituals in the beautiful Estonian countryside. Far from it. I'm in ICU with pneumothorax, following what was meant to be straightforward reconstructive surgery to fix a collar bone I'd innocuously managed to smashed into four pieces! There's a pins and needles joke in there if you want it....! Life reminds me that sometimes there's no such thing as "straightforward"...
Instead, I asked myself this question: "Am I living a life I've consciously chosen?" A year ago I'd have needed to admit that no, I wasn't. This past year has helped me reverse that answer and my father's intrusive presence in dreams and reality also helped...
Let's run a quick check list.
1. Professional. My father was, by all accounts, an excellent Spanish and French teacher, rising through ranks to Head of Modern Languages at a decent school. Problem is he didn't enjoy it, the stress and the admin in particular and he was scathing about students' "changing behaviour." He eventually quit, gave up, took early retirement at 55 and set the scene for two decades of financial strife. Unpick that all you like. A choice to become a teacher in the first place, the career that funded the first few years of his first marriage and the first few years of my life - later doing better by progressing from post to post and raising a new family - I love them all, by the way, they're blameless in all my own emotional turmoil...because love is also a choice. Anyway, he clearly didn't 'love' teaching. He admitted it.
2. Health. My father was, in my eyes, strong and fit - skiing holidays, cycling, feats of DIY you normally only see on TV, thinking nothing of lifting heavy slabs in his late 60s in one of his many garden make-overs, even building and fitting in his 70s an entire new kitchen plus flooring. But years of abusing his own body seemed to catch up with him - and the moment he 'gave up' was when he was diagnosed with bowel cancer. He fought it though - and won -spectacularly - even when he contracted sepsis from a catheter infection which almost killed him a few years ago, he still fought back. And won again. The last words he spoke to me were, "You know, it was the cancer that did it." No, it wasn't. The drink took him in the end, he couldn't win that one and it affected every area of his life, including, of course, his health - and when I say health, I of course mean physiological, psychological, biological, spiritual, financial and emotional health. All washed down the toilet via the cheapest bottle. It saddens me to write that but how else is it? He had choices, every step (no puns intended) of the way, including when to hang from the balcony late that night a year ago.
3. Love. This is a man who seems to have been so desperate for love and affection that it eluded his skeptical eyes even when it was clinging to him desperate itself to be recognised. Not that I am calling either my mother or stepmother desperate - no - they both loved him. But ultimately the choices he made (I'll leave the many other women he pursued for the same ends out of this) led both my mother and stepmother unable to reconcile their lifestyles with his. They then had to make their choices. I myself stopped at a very young age chasing my father's love, it was a choice he needed to make to accept mine. I spent 51 years waiting for him to do so - it was very, very rarely evident. He just didn't know how to. Doubtlessly my half-siblings will have their own viewpoints on this - and their respective genders say a lot too - he seemed incapable of connecting with his sons yet he seems to have had a deep connection to his daughter - I'm not a psychologist but there's undeniably something in that...anyway, in the end, his inability or unwillingness to meet others in love drove everyone away - choices again - the very thing he most craved was always there...
So. A year later, I am thinking a lot about choices - mine this time. In August 2021 my life was very different to the one I live now. Let's run a quick checklist...
1. Professional. My advice to others has always been to find something you love and then do your best at it. I've not always followed that advice. Back then, I was doing my very best to love something that I was apparently good at - two very different beasts. For reasons best not elaborated on here, it wasn't working out and, in the end, I had to walk away, feeling defeated and demoralised. However, through conscious choice (and the power of manifestation) I'm finally back doing something I love and am learning to do my best at. Lesson one.
2. Health. Okay, stop laughing at the back, yes, I'm in hospital following a stupid accident that wouldn't have happened if I'd continued down the chosen path of walking more!!! I had a health scare last year which was thankfully put down to grief. When I had the all-clear, I launched myself back into the gym. Choice. I also determinedly eschewed alcohol. Another choice. Good ones, it seems - because when I say health, I of course mean all forms. I have benefitted on every level by making two simple choices. I'd be writing this in a forest with a lit incense stick if I'd chosen to walk to a sunset last week....lessons two and a half then...
3. Love. For many reasons I won't bore you with, I have had love tested on all fronts this year. And I've learnt they have one thing in common - choice. I choose to love LFC, no matter the result. I choose to love the work I do, because I truly enjoy it, no matter the challenges. I choose to get rid of Facebook and Instagram and mainstream TV, because I know it's healthier for me to do so, no matter the peer pressure or fear of isolation. I choose to distance myself from people who are either toxic or dangerous to my emotional hygiene, because I know that my partner can never truly love me until she sees me practising self-love, no matter how hard those choices are - acts of self-love have more power than I ever imagined. Evelyn and I were friends for a long time before we became lovers - and neither of us was looking for it - I can honestly say that this is the first relationship I've had on that level - and the more we discover about each other, the more we learn about ourselves too...which feeds back into the connection - deeper and stronger. I've learnt something my father apparently didn't. No what ifs, no 2nd bests, no plan b. Just go all in and commit - all the love you ever need comes flowing back then, it's incredible. And it's a choice.
Lesson three.
This then is why, finally, life feels like something worth living and choosing - at times it's very hard, of course - then you have a choice - fight for what you love, or look elsewhere and kid yourself.
I love my life - I love the work I do - I love the place where I live - I love the way my body, heart and soul respond to my environment - I love the woman to whom I have committed myself 100%.
All because I have made conscious choices about the one life that I have.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-living-life-youre-choosing-jim-sharman/

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6256 on: August 20, 2022, 07:59:42 pm »
Got to love Jim….I know everyone here does….

Get well soon mate!

(If you are reading this of course… if you aren’t then why the fuck am I typing this?).

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 09:45:44 am by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6257 on: August 20, 2022, 08:21:32 pm »
All the very best to both of you Jim and hope you're on the mend soon.

I remember well how devastated you were last year mate so to see how you've put all those broken pieces back together to make an even better and stronger you is great. 

I'm very proud of you 👏👏

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #6258 on: August 21, 2022, 09:59:49 am »
A beautifully poignant piece of writing that impacted on me greatly. Thanks, Jim. Get yourself better soon, mate. Thanks for sharing, John
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6259 on: August 22, 2022, 06:25:14 am »
All the best Jim. Sounds bloody painful that dude and good luck with everything.

ps saw Hassinator also busted his shoulder into several bits on Instagram - so get well to him too

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6260 on: August 22, 2022, 09:41:08 am »
all the best to you 24/7
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #6261 on: August 24, 2022, 06:53:22 am »
Nigh swan, Jim. I hope you get well soon and that love flows for Evelyn and you. Tom.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6262 on: August 24, 2022, 07:32:37 am »
When I was on RAWK previously under a different username and going through some really difficult times, Jim was always available through PMs. It was nice to have someone to speak to during those bleak days. It's strange how someone one doesn't know in real life can be so comforting through words on a screen, but Jim was that for me. Jim is a genuinely nice guy, and I can only wish the best for him. Great to hear he's much better. Take care, mate! Hopefully you see this :)
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6263 on: August 24, 2022, 08:11:05 am »
Jim seems like a proper sound bloke, and I think we have a fair amount in common.

Hope you recover well soon and get back to living the good life  ;)

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6264 on: August 24, 2022, 09:12:31 pm »
Hey Jim, if you're reading please keep your chin up and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.   :wave

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6265 on: August 30, 2022, 12:48:45 pm »
Has anyone heard anything from Rob1966?

He's not been on for a while.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6266 on: August 30, 2022, 12:56:09 pm »

Was wondering the same. Hopefully on another jaunt abroad after which he will return with a new cycle of amusing tales involving the Missus and the lads...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6267 on: August 30, 2022, 01:08:27 pm »
Was wondering the same. Hopefully on another jaunt abroad after which he will return with a new cycle of amusing tales involving the Missus and the lads...
I did wonder if he'd gone away, but he normally gets a few posts in even on his holidays.

Hopefully he's ok and on holiday, as you suggest, and will be back soon. He's always a good read.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #6268 on: August 30, 2022, 02:00:17 pm »
Best to Jim. Hope we see you again soon.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6269 on: August 30, 2022, 02:50:43 pm »

Maybe he is stuck in a lorry park in Essex?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6270 on: August 30, 2022, 02:54:23 pm »
Hope you're OK Jim if you read this
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6271 on: August 30, 2022, 06:57:30 pm »
Medellin, also missing, since January.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6272 on: August 30, 2022, 06:58:42 pm »
Best to Jim. Hope we see you again soon.
Hope you're OK Jim if you read this
His accident, while going through the anniversary of his dad, has given him a bit of a shock so he's having a proper rest.

Thanks for asking about him everyone.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6273 on: September 6, 2022, 12:16:54 am »
I've not seen Alpha Delta on here for a while. I hope he's ok.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6274 on: September 7, 2022, 07:51:25 pm »
I've not seen Alpha Delta on here for a while. I hope he's ok.

He's been in the holiday thread recently mate 👍

Hope Rob's ok although I don't blame him having a break, shit start to the season and the forum getting edgy isn't good for anyone's mental wellbeing 😔

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #6275 on: September 7, 2022, 07:56:13 pm »
All the best Jim, chin up.  I hope rob and Medellin are okay as well.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6276 on: September 7, 2022, 09:06:32 pm »
He's been in the holiday thread recently mate 👍

Hope Rob's ok although I don't blame him having a break, shit start to the season and the forum getting edgy isn't good for anyone's mental wellbeing 😔
Ah, that's good. Glad Alpha is still around.

Yes, I hope Rob is good too.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6277 on: September 12, 2022, 03:38:10 pm »
I've not seen Sarge post for a while, hope he's ok.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6278 on: September 12, 2022, 05:43:08 pm »
I've not seen Sarge post for a while, hope he's ok.
He quite often has a break from here, then comes back and posts about a thousand times a day.  ;)

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6279 on: September 12, 2022, 07:02:51 pm »
He quite often has a break from here, then comes back and posts about a thousand times a day.  ;)

Thanks mate 👍