Author Topic: Liverpool 1-0 Everton: Half time.....  (Read 85230 times)

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
Re: The Derby - LFC v EFC 13/3/12 20:00
« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2012, 06:11:13 pm »
He's joking about Forlan not playing for Inter tonight.

praise the lord
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2012, 06:11:42 pm »
Love a pre-match rumour.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
  • Pray to God but row away from the rocks!
« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2012, 06:12:48 pm »
Right. So why do you want Carra to start over him? The 'experience' shit again, right?

Coates and Skrtel is fine, both get to play in their best positions and both are actually good defenders.

Right yer getting on my nerves now. This campaign to get Carragher taken out back and shot again! Fucking person that I find irritating. You probably sit in the house all day thinking of new ways to get Carragher out of LFC. The guy will retire when he's ready. I don't think what I said was all that hard to deal with. Take one player who's experienced and play him with one who needs blooding in, each takes their best side and we learn something new. You got anything more to say about that? Prick.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2012, 06:12:49 pm »
Im dreading Adam with that big haired c*nt  :(
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:11 pm »

I really don't understand :D to advanced for me

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:12 pm »
Gotta be honest, I shit myself at that Rushian tweet ;D
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:26 pm »
Happy Cup Day Evertonians! 

But lets go smash them blueshite a bucket load for Gollum's anniversary
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline FOWgamR

• "...an absolute retard?..." well it takes one to know one...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:30 pm »

Carroll?

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2012, 06:14:52 pm »
Right yer getting on my nerves now. This campaign to get Carragher taken out back and shot again! Fucking idiot. You probably sit in the house all day thinking of new ways to get Carragher out of LFC. The guy will retire when he's ready. I don't think what I said was all that hard to deal with. Take one player who's experienced and play him with one who needs blooding in, each takes their best side and we learn something new. You got anything more to say about that? Prick.

Think it's just not very smart to be dropping our best defender this season in a derby match. Carragher has made mistakes, despite his experience, and Coates is still raw. Don't think that makes for a good partnership in a derby.

Skrtel has to play, any way you look at it.

Offline JLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: March 13, 2012, 06:16:10 pm »
Happy Cup Day Evertonians! 

But lets go smash them blueshite a bucket load for Gollum's anniversary

Fuckin class lol, Come on King Kenny's Redmen!!

In The King We Trust!!

Offline dnkw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: March 13, 2012, 06:17:03 pm »

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: March 13, 2012, 06:18:03 pm »
Much as I would smash Coleen's back doors in can we talk about the footy please?

I agree. While I'd love to fuckin plough her with her legs up high I think we should all concentrate on football.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline FOWgamR

• Anny Roader
« Reply #732 on: March 13, 2012, 06:19:29 pm »
Adam has to play.

I've got him to be shown a card at 4/1.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #733 on: March 13, 2012, 06:19:54 pm »
I agree. While I'd love to fuckin plough her with her legs up high I think we should all concentrate on football.

Football... yes football... smashing back doors in....  football.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline sparkylfc

• Main Stander
  • growing old is compulsary,growing up is volantry
« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2012, 06:20:37 pm »
good luck tonight red men,fingers crossed,lets do these shite

Y.N.W.A
I have dislexcia so my grammar and spellin  fookin stinks,soz

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2012, 06:20:38 pm »
Adam has to play.

You got those odds? License to print money!
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2012, 06:21:33 pm »
Adam has to play.

Where did u get 4/1!!!

Just saw glen Johnson go into the ground in his car, few fans collared him and seemed pretty pissed off he isn't available tonight

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2012, 06:23:03 pm »
Think it's just not very smart to be dropping our best defender this season in a derby match. Carragher has made mistakes, despite his experience, and Coates is still raw. Don't think that makes for a good partnership in a derby.

Skrtel has to play, any way you look at it.

He hasn't been good on the left of centre. He doesn't play well with Carragher. This could all change tonight but historically they have been poor together. So you get round it by playing Coates but asking Skrtel to coach a young player through a Merseyside derby is not clever so you play Carragher who has always had the appetite for the derby and has the kind of heart this team needs at the moment.

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: March 13, 2012, 06:23:29 pm »
Adam has to play.

That must be first card to be shown surely.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: March 13, 2012, 06:24:39 pm »
Right yer getting on my nerves now. This campaign to get Carragher taken out back and shot again! Fucking idiot. You probably sit in the house all day thinking of new ways to get Carragher out of LFC. The guy will retire when he's ready. I don't think what I said was all that hard to deal with. Take one player who's experienced and play him with one who needs blooding in, each takes their best side and we learn something new. You got anything more to say about that? Prick.

nice get all aggressive and abusive because someone has a different opinion to you.

Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline FOWgamR

• Anny Roader
« Reply #740 on: March 13, 2012, 06:26:35 pm »
You got those odds? License to print money!
Where did u get 4/1!!!

Just saw glen Johnson go into the ground in his car, few fans collared him and seemed pretty pissed off he isn't available tonight

Was meant to type 3/1, got it on Betfair when I got in early this morning.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: March 13, 2012, 06:27:15 pm »

I don't really give a fuck what you think, I'm not anti-Carra at all. He's just been consistently shite and on the downturn for the best part of 2-years. I want Liverpool Football to win football games, and Carra is not better than either Coates or Skrtel. And Skretel is hardly inexperienced, is he?

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: March 13, 2012, 06:27:48 pm »
Was meant to type 3/1, got it on Betfair when I got in early this morning.

Got him at 3.2 a couple hours ago, Betfair also.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: March 13, 2012, 06:28:26 pm »
shes
fucking rank!
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #744 on: March 13, 2012, 06:28:40 pm »
 I actually like Charlie Adam a lot. I think that if he was part of a competently put together midfield, he'd be very useful for us again (alongside Lucas, for example) and it's no surprise his best form in a Liverpool shirt was when our little Brazilian was sitting next to him. However, his form of late has neared disgraceful levels of incompetence and laziness so deserves to be dropped. Hopefully Gerrard replaces him, with Henderson and Spearing making up the midfield three.

Coates also deserves to play ahead of Carragher, simply because unlike Jamie, he hasn't been piss poor every time he's played for us in the past season. Carragher will still play, however, and that makes me both sad and nervous at the same time, mostly for his own sake.

Maxi and Bellamy need to get up next to Suarez. Luis will try to do everything on his own but it's not possible, so Craig and Maxi really do need to come in and put in big performances. Seeing Kuyt start tonight would be a downer for me.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
« Reply #745 on: March 13, 2012, 06:29:02 pm »
My team would be:- Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Coates, Enrique, Maxi, Gerrard, Spearing, Downing, Carroll, Suarez.

If Agger is fit then replace him with Coates.

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #746 on: March 13, 2012, 06:31:11 pm »
massive game this for kenny and moyes

kenny needs a win after 3 losses

moyes hasnt won at anfield in 10 years

kenny will have to get tactics 100% right tonight

if we win it will be 1-0

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Half of Everything is Luck
« Reply #747 on: March 13, 2012, 06:33:05 pm »

Really, really uncalled for.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: March 13, 2012, 06:34:09 pm »
My team would be:- Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Coates, Enrique, Maxi, Gerrard, Spearing, Downing, Carroll, Suarez.

If Agger is fit then replace him with Coates.

And drop probably our best player this season Skrtel?????

Offline B.Red

• Kopite
« Reply #749 on: March 13, 2012, 06:35:09 pm »
I don't really give a fuck what you think, I'm not anti-Carra at all. He's just been consistently shite and on the downturn for the best part of 2-years. I want Liverpool Football to win football games, and Carra is not better than either Coates or Skrtel. And Skretel is hardly inexperienced, is he?

Just for the sake of getting along in life lad remember that getting indignant about other people's opinions is generally not welcomed. I will respect your opinion if you disagree politely but don't feign outrage or mock me for holding mine especially when my opinion is that we should field a club legend (in my eyes) who has a greater knowledge of the atmosphere than any other Liverpool player (maybe ever).

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #750 on: March 13, 2012, 06:35:40 pm »
And drop probably our best player this season Skrtel?????
Skrtel is there?
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline Redline

• Main Stander
  • Patience brings it's own rewards..........
« Reply #751 on: March 13, 2012, 06:36:56 pm »
And you're getting on My nerves BRed you thick Prat with your "keep Carragher In the team until He's Ready" utter shite!!  What do you think cost us So many goals during our awful start to last season? Do you think it's a coincidence that our defence has gone from solid fortress wall to leaky colander with the absence of Agger & Carragher (with his ridiculous "not ready to go yet" excuses hurting us now) coming back in? Do you think it's a coincidence that Jamie being out in favour of Coates (whose played in & won the Copa America with Uruguay so is more than good enough to play for us Now) made said defence look pretty good again on Saturday barring a rebound & that Danish Joke Bendtner doing what our strikers Never do & following said Lucky rebound in? Or are you just an idiot in need of a white stick & guide dog who can't see the wood for the trees? See idiot? I've got Plenty to say about Carragher - Most of it correct whatever that other person you had No right to insult had to say - Question is? What are You now going to say in response to me? Coherent arguments? Or the usual refuge of ignorant ranting Idiots like you full of curses, bluster, hot air & no solid proof to back it up which will just make it easier to cut you to pieces & Humiliate you once again afterwards? I think I know what my money's on since you couldn't produce an argument to save your life & at the moment taking apart what you Do produce? Is so easy it's akin to bloodsport? But we'll see - Go on fool surprise me if you're capable of it...................

Just in case you're to thick to work out the basis of my argument - I'll give you it in English shall I to make it easy for you? Jamie Carragher is Not up to it anymore at the Highest Level - He hasn't been since late 2010 & certainly isn't now.  He's cost us goals & points in recent games (lost us the Arsenal one virtually on his own & wasn't to bright at Bolton either, gave away a ridiculous penalty v Stoke as well IIRR).  That? Is something he Will continue to do so however much he loves us if given the chance as? He's Not good enough now & hasn't been for a while.  Therefore? He now Must be dropped & only serve as substitute!! Stuff you & your ridiculous, pathetic & not at all correct "he'll go when He's Ready" Trash - If we take That attitude? We'll deserve to end up like we did under Hodgson as How do you think our defence ended up in such a mess last term? By kowtowing to Jamie's rep' & listening to bleating idiots on his behalf like You is how.  If we Want to get back to The very top? We Need our ruthlessness (as we had under Sir Bob) back in removing those no longer good enough & right now? That Must start with Jamie - We Have his replacement whose proved he's good enough so? Should use him or in short? Jamie come in, thanks for all you've done but for Liverpool? Your time is Up...........................

Anyway as to tonight? They're confident & want it - We're hurting & Need it.   That? Will be the difference.  They'll come at us & that's the one thing you should Never do at Anfield if you've sense when we're up for it.  Either that or they'll sit back & play stupidly violently then wonder Why they've got yet another Red Card in a Derby to add to their burgeoning collection from the last decade or so - Either way? We'll beat them & beat them well.  2-0 at least - Mark my words....................
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 06:39:56 pm by Redline »
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later." Bob Paisley.

A few of our Current Ruddy Squad could do with reading - Especially after THAT Debacle - What Is it with March 3rd, Anfield & Gutting Home defeats in Games We Utterly dominate? Especially against Arsenal?

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #752 on: March 13, 2012, 06:37:03 pm »
Carroll hat-trick tonight.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: March 13, 2012, 06:37:11 pm »
Tommo/Mostar should have the team any minute now.

Offline andymanlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #754 on: March 13, 2012, 06:37:18 pm »
Don't know how reliable he is but;

@mickquinn1089

Liverpool team,Reina Kelly Carra Skrtel Enrique Gerrard Downing Spearing Henderson Caroll Suarez
"The club was great, the people were great and the people from Liverpool - the text messages, the phone calls, the emails, all the tweets I had on my Twitter account - it's unbelievable how much respect they showed me and it's also a bit emotional" - Dirk Kuyt

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #755 on: March 13, 2012, 06:38:55 pm »

@mickquinn1089

Liverpool team,Reina Kelly Carra Skrtel Enrique Gerrard Downing Spearing Henderson Caroll Suarez

Looks like a gamble. I could have guessed that too.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Baraka

• bama. But a lot lot lot lot stupider. Has an IQ of 6½
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: March 13, 2012, 06:39:14 pm »
if I had to choose, it would be:

Reina
      Carragher   Skrtel    Coates
Kelly                                       Enrique
                 Spearing Gerrard
  Maxi            Suarez             Bellamy
South Park>>>>>All.

Offline Lucas21

• A Better Future
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: March 13, 2012, 06:39:29 pm »

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #758 on: March 13, 2012, 06:39:43 pm »
Just for the sake of getting along in life lad remember that getting indignant about other people's opinions is generally not welcomed. I will respect your opinion if you disagree politely but don't feign outrage or mock me for holding mine especially when my opinion is that we should field a club legend (in my eyes) who has a greater knowledge of the atmosphere than any other Liverpool player (maybe ever).

As far as I can tell you're the one that's been aggressive and indignant, "lad".

Offline Get

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: March 13, 2012, 06:39:49 pm »

@mickquinn1089

no adam! but no maxi either.. or bellamy...