Author Topic: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai  (Read 229872 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome Dominik “Sza Sza” Szoboszlai
« Reply #200 on: July 3, 2023, 04:43:20 pm »

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: July 3, 2023, 04:59:52 pm »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #202 on: July 3, 2023, 05:07:21 pm »
I accept the challenge!  ;)
He has been our most famous and top rated player for a while now and I have seen him many times on international duty. He is a type of player who will make you get on your feet everytime he gets the ball and goes forward. Trust me on this... He really did win the game for us many times even when we did not expect it. He can suddenly just cut through defenses, give a superb assist or score a screamer. I would say the latter one is his strongest quality. I'm sure he will join Trent behind the ball (or even take over) in his first game already. And he has plenty of experience already. That is what made him our skipper actually. Obviously his price normally would not be this high considering he is not a well-known world class player (yet) but actually I'm happy to see us finally spending huge amounts even on young lads. If he is a 7 now, Klopp will make him a 9+ in no time. No doubt he knows this too... That is why he wanted him. 

The only weakness he has right now is his stamina. He gets substituted sometimes in really intense games but fortunately this can be easily developed. Can't wait to see him in red. The papers have gone crazy here lol :D

Cheers my guy.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Sevens and Eights

• Main Stander
  • Football is my oxygen.
« Reply #203 on: July 3, 2023, 06:54:41 pm »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #204 on: July 3, 2023, 06:55:29 pm »
Someone please take the Sza Sza out of the title, it’s fucking awful :lmao

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: July 3, 2023, 06:58:06 pm »
Has anyone checked his opinion on Viktor Orban?

Always like it when Liverpool sign football manager favourites. Looking forward to seeing how he fits in to the team

I was interested in this because the Rawk cancelled Ex Liverpool players XI is getting pretty crowded these days. They now have Gerrard as manager joining Bobby up front. Degsy Lovren at the back.

I heard that Glen Johnson had a Latte with Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove on the kings road once the Tory melt and Danny Murphy listens to the Matt Walsh podcast. Lets stone the c*nts  :D :D

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #206 on: July 3, 2023, 07:57:37 pm »

Amen.  :thumbup
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #207 on: July 3, 2023, 07:57:57 pm »
tush!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #208 on: July 3, 2023, 08:11:42 pm »
Looks pretty good from the little snippets I've seen. But, as a greedy bastard, I want another one or two in yet.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: July 3, 2023, 10:16:58 pm »
seconded x 100.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #210 on: July 3, 2023, 10:25:14 pm »
I tried. But I can’t. As someone has slipped another post in at the start!

You’re stuck with Zsa Zsa :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Welcome Dominik Szoboszlai
« Reply #211 on: July 3, 2023, 10:58:15 pm »
I tried. But I can’t. As someone has slipped another post in at the start!

You’re stuck with Zsa Zsa :lmao
That does not sound convincing - just get it fucking moved!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: July 3, 2023, 11:02:04 pm »
That does not sound convincing - just get it fucking moved!
I agree.  surely a mod can open a new thread and easily move all the posts to it?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: July 3, 2023, 11:35:01 pm »

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: July 3, 2023, 11:38:24 pm »
title fixed.  good.

thanks to ... whomever ....

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: July 3, 2023, 11:50:53 pm »
Szo this is interesting.

Can play midfield, winger, number 10 and forward. Captain, elite mentality, superior physical specimen.   

Half the price of Bellingham, one third the wages. More rugged, more versatile, higher ceiling.

That'll do, pig.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: July 3, 2023, 11:51:48 pm »
Szo this is interesting.

Can play midfield, winger, number 10 and forward. Captain, elite mentality, superior physical specimen.   

Half the price of Bellingham, one third the wages. More rugged, more versatile, higher ceiling.

That'll do, pig.

Higher ceiling? Wouldn’t say so, but agree with the rest, great signing.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: July 3, 2023, 11:52:35 pm »
His shooting technique is bizarrely good, I don’t think I’ve quiet seen anything like it

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: July 3, 2023, 11:53:28 pm »
Song, banners. Needs to be a word play on Dom in 8, what you think?

Scouting for Girls - "He's So Lovely"  8) ;D ;D ;D
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: July 4, 2023, 02:26:07 am »
Welcome Lad!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #220 on: July 4, 2023, 02:54:39 am »
title fixed.  good.

thanks to ... whomever ....

Agreed and Thanks.  :wellin
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: July 4, 2023, 04:49:11 am »
Joining the preseason squad on 11th!
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: July 4, 2023, 06:36:09 am »
Was not expecting this signing at all a week ago.  Unreal.  He's developed even more since then but here's an interesting video detailing his rise through the ranks from 2 years ago. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHt_WL_IWSs&t=673s

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: July 4, 2023, 01:22:29 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AydRIuLy9FU

The only downside of this video is you also see how good Nkunku is.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: July 4, 2023, 02:30:19 pm »
I accept the challenge!  ;)
He has been our most famous and top rated player for a while now and I have seen him many times on international duty. He is a type of player who will make you get on your feet everytime he gets the ball and goes forward. Trust me on this... He really did win the game for us many times even when we did not expect it. He can suddenly just cut through defenses, give a superb assist or score a screamer. I would say the latter one is his strongest quality. I'm sure he will join Trent behind the ball (or even take over) in his first game already. And he has plenty of experience already. That is what made him our skipper actually. Obviously his price normally would not be this high considering he is not a well-known world class player (yet) but actually I'm happy to see us finally spending huge amounts even on young lads. If he is a 7 now, Klopp will make him a 9+ in no time. No doubt he knows this too... That is why he wanted him. 

The only weakness he has right now is his stamina. He gets substituted sometimes in really intense games but fortunately this can be easily developed. Can't wait to see him in red. The papers have gone crazy here lol :D

Nice one mate, looking forward to seeing him play for us!
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: July 4, 2023, 02:32:49 pm »
Ztommyy should be known as Hungary36 from now.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: July 4, 2023, 03:40:19 pm »
Ztommyy should be known as Hungary36 from now.
I think we should call him Zsa Zsa.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: July 4, 2023, 03:41:36 pm »
I think we should call him Zsa Zsa.
OY! we just won that argument, leave it alone!  :)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: July 4, 2023, 03:48:42 pm »
OY! we just won that argument, leave it alone!  :)
:sad
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: July 4, 2023, 11:44:40 pm »

Online Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #230 on: July 5, 2023, 01:45:02 am »
Szo this is interesting.

That'll do, pig.

“Moneyball” signing? Both him and Mac?

You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline The_Nomad

• Kopite
« Reply #231 on: July 5, 2023, 05:24:02 am »
https://youtu.be/rQSmfR1_SVE

Life Is Life, Opus

“La-la-la-la-la,
Szo-bos-lai.”

It’s on.
Good Judgement Comes From Experience, Unfortunately Experience Comes From Bad Judgement.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: July 5, 2023, 06:32:30 am »

Life Is Life, Opus

“La-la-la-la-la,
Szo-bos-lai.”

It’s on.

That'll do.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: July 5, 2023, 11:55:53 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fXsANOpOEM

signing day vid

we have agent gulasci to thank

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: July 5, 2023, 01:06:31 pm »
definitely..think we most of us are getting nostalgic looking at the gini,hendo,milly midfield of old

we are witnessing an evolution of our midfield the way our spending is going. Just got a feeling that our new midfield will contribute a bit more in the goals column compared to the previous. and hopefully lesson the burden on our strikeforce.

am i asking for too much if the new midfield set up contributes as much defensively as the previous terrible trio while contributing much more attack wise?

probably the one big improvement this season, will be for us to be more difficult to score against. last season we conceded too many goals and at the wrong times.. we cannot win games 2-3 or 3-4  every week.

it would be lovely to have a few 0-1 or 1-0 wins again.

Plus I agree, we have gone for players that can be more dangerous up front  I think Dominik can offer us more upfront and looking at some of his free kicks, assists from set pieces can add to the threat that Trent has. more options..  While he can play in more attacking wider roles.

Apparentlly the one area he needs to work on is his defensive work and not losing the ball in dangerous areas, risking passes or dribbling and losing possession.. So that is why I think we need to keep Thiago, to help these two and the other mdfielders,  plus high pressure and intensity of Prem.
quite a few Bundesliga players struggle in Prem.MacAllister has a few seasons, so easier for him.

Dom may need some time to adapt - specially after losing Milner and other leaders in CM.  Thiago and Hendo can play this role.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: July 5, 2023, 01:09:57 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fXsANOpOEM

signing day vid

we have agent gulasci to thank

Seems a nice enough guy, but not the most charismatic....do I care though? No.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: July 5, 2023, 01:14:22 pm »

Life Is Life, Opus

“La-la-la-la-la,
Szo-bos-lai.”

It’s on.

8) 8) 8) :) :) :)

Offline MihawkLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Meh.
« Reply #237 on: July 5, 2023, 02:28:40 pm »

Harsh to judge that from that one video where he is in an unfamiliar environment.
We'll see how he turns out in a year or two

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: July 5, 2023, 02:33:07 pm »
well, the squad's overall charisma-rating went up when Millie left, so not a problem ...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #239 on: July 5, 2023, 02:36:36 pm »
He's a 22 year old speaking a foreign language in front of a bunch of media guys, what do you expect?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.