Author Topic: Paris  (Read 185128 times)

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
Re: Paris
« Reply #1600 on: June 17, 2022, 03:09:05 pm »
Head of the Stade de France hearings on French TV this morning :

https://twitter.com/ApollineMatin/status/1537662976815419392

"The hearings are continuing. We want to hear from UEFA, which for the moment does not want to come, and the supporters".

François-Noël Buffet, Chairman of the Senate Law Commission

I wonder why UEFA don't want to appear. Their silence is deafening...
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1601 on: June 17, 2022, 10:44:49 pm »

'For safety’s sake Champions League final chaos still needs a full investigation':-

Reference to Hillsborough in pre-match intelligence points to negligence of French police in dealing with Liverpool fans

www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/jun/17/champions-league-final-chaos-needs-full-investigation-hillsborough-french-police-liverpool-fans (by David Conn)

a snippet...

'The truly shocking revelation about the disastrous approach of the French police at the Champions League final in Paris appeared in plain sight in the first, flawed official report into the near-disaster released last Friday. Perhaps unwittingly from the report’s author, Michel Cadot, an official working in France’s sports ministry, it illuminated most clearly so far why European football’s showpiece evening descended into brutality and chaos.

The single sentence about police “intelligence” before the match has provided the first glimpse of an explanation as to why the officers were so tooled-up, and acted like self-appointed last-ditch defenders of civilisation rather than guardians of safety for fans attending a glittering final with hope in their hearts.'
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1602 on: June 18, 2022, 12:20:46 am »
I read that earlier today.  how the hell they can use the word "Intelligence" related to that shower of twats is beyond me.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1603 on: June 18, 2022, 02:01:31 am »
https://twitter.com/RonanEvain/status/1537810931866034179

After many twists and turns, the hearing of the supporters is finally confirmed. See you Tuesday 21/06 at 4:30 p.m.

Thank you to everyone who helped us convince the Senate to collect testimonies from representatives of those affected by the Stade de France fiasco
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1604 on: June 18, 2022, 10:50:26 am »
That Paris Match article, wow, in bits reading those kids' tales. :(
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1605 on: June 18, 2022, 02:13:35 pm »
i think i read a quote somewhere regarding the paris incident

the police came looking for a fight. and when they didn't get one. they created one.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1606 on: June 18, 2022, 02:14:42 pm »

the police came looking for a fight. and when they didn't get one. they created one.

Yeah, Neil Atkinson said something similar.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1607 on: June 18, 2022, 03:51:52 pm »
I’m currently sweltering in 40 degrees in Bordeaux and yesterday L’equipe Sports Channel had an in-depth interview with both father and son. Couldn’t hear what was said due to the simultaneous translation but the interview seemed very sympathetic.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1608 on: June 18, 2022, 04:36:30 pm »
An former Merseyside Police Chief Constable was at the game. As soon as he saw what was happening he got on the phone to his ex-colleagues to make sure everyone knew it all had nothing to do with Liverpool fans. Surely the Police on the ground there on the night have a story to tell of their own?

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1609 on: June 18, 2022, 04:41:23 pm »
An former Merseyside Police Chief Constable was at the game. As soon as he saw what was happening he got on the phone to his ex-colleagues to make sure everyone knew it all had nothing to do with Liverpool fans. Surely the Police on the ground there on the night have a story to tell of their own?
You really think they're gonna risk their job by going against the official line?

Would be great to see but don't go holding your breath.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #1610 on: June 18, 2022, 06:45:39 pm »

That’s exactly what happened, particularly after the game when they realized they’d fucked it and had already laid blame on us, they did everything possible to instigate a fight at the fanzone too. c*nts

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1611 on: June 18, 2022, 06:55:03 pm »
You really think they're gonna risk their job by going against the official line?

Would be great to see but don't go holding your breath.
Not sure what you mean. What official line? If you mean the French Police and Uefa's then of course they will. Everyone and his dog knows the truth.

The ex-Chief Con was making sure their no misinformation spread within our own force.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1612 on: June 18, 2022, 06:57:00 pm »
Not sure what you mean. What official line? If you mean the French Police and Uefa's then of course they will. Everyone and his dog knows the truth.

The ex-Chief Con was making sure their no misinformation spread within our own force.
to clarify"  when you said "the Police on the ground" you're talking about French cops. right?  so, again - do you think they'd contradict their bosses?

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1613 on: June 19, 2022, 12:17:35 am »
to clarify"  when you said "the Police on the ground" you're talking about French cops. right?  so, again - do you think they'd contradict their bosses?

I took what John said as the Merseyside police observers who were there on the night, not the French police (although there was some criticism from some French police as to how the approach on the night of the game went too iirc)

This was Merseyside Police's response on the night :

https://twitter.com/MerseyPolice/status/1530863488301662208/photo/1

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1614 on: June 19, 2022, 08:46:38 am »
I took what John said as the Merseyside police observers who were there on the night, not the French police (although there was some criticism from some French police as to how the approach on the night of the game went too iirc)

This was Merseyside Police's response on the night :

Hadn't seen that, nice one mate.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1615 on: June 19, 2022, 07:15:57 pm »
Any of the dickheads involved in the cover up against us and Madrid fans involved?

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1538582884579262465

Weeks after being re-elected, French President Emmanuel Macron loses outright parliamentary majority - projections

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1616 on: June 19, 2022, 11:22:53 pm »
Sadly Darmamine is still in his seat

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1617 on: June 20, 2022, 08:48:12 am »
Sadly Darmamine is still in his seat

I`m sure the UCL Final dog-whistles were beneficial to his re-election bid.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1618 on: June 20, 2022, 06:08:21 pm »
Daniel Austin
@_Dan_Austin

3h

On Tuesday there will be more French senate hearings into the chaos at the Stade de France.

- At 08:30 will be a representative from UEFA.

- At 15:30 will be
@JoeblottJoe
 from
@spiritofshankly
@LiverpoolDSA
, and Real Madrid fans.

- At 17:00 will be the mayor of Saint-Denis.

(UK times)

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1619 on: June 20, 2022, 06:14:21 pm »
'Trauma' of disabled Liverpool fans fuels calls to strip Stade de France of RWC 2023 and Olympics
World Rugby and IOC urged to take action after children teargassed, a woman suffered a ‘grotesque attack’ and another a dislocated shoulder.

World Rugby and the International Olympic Committee are facing calls to strip the Stade de France from hosting their showpiece events ahead of an appearance of Liverpool fans at the French Senate on Tuesday.

The “horrendous” scale of the treatment of Liverpool fans at the Champions League final against Real Madrid will be laid bare in front of parliamentarians by Ted Morris and Joe Blott, the respective chairs of the Liverpool Disabled Supporters Association and the Spirit of Shankly fan group.

Morris has been compiling a record of the “traumatic” experiences endured by disabled fans, which include: disabled children being teargassed; a wheelchair user being crowd-surfed to safety over a fence; a blind fan being separated from their carer; a disabled woman suffering a dislocated shoulder; and a “grotesque” attack on a disabled woman as she left the stadium.

“The authorities failed massively,” Morris said. “I’ve emailed Lord Coe and Sir Bill Beaumont as well because I am of the opinion the stadium is not suitable to hold those two massive events after what happened to us. It was just horrendous.”

The Stade de France is due to hold the Rugby World Cup semi-finals and final in 2023 and then the Olympic athletics events in 2024. Morris and Blott are due to appear at 4.30pm on Tuesday as part of an inquiry by France’s Law Commission and will be sure to refute various post-match claims by the French authorities. Interior minister Gerald Darmanin has claimed that sections of the Liverpool fans posed “public order problems” and that 30,000-40,000 extra Liverpool fans had turned up to the match without proper tickets.

“We will bring the issue of disability to the French Senate and call out the untruths,” Morris said. “Our disabled supporters suffered greatly in Paris. The French have tried to use a narrative and playbook that has haunted this football club. And they have done it without basis or substance.

“We had nine games in Europe last season – there was not one single arrest. We went there for a festival of sport. There are a lot of people affected by this and we can’t allow this narrative to gain any more traction. We will provide testimonies of some of the horrendous experiences of our disabled supporters – families and children as young as eight. We hope to get some answers. We need to go there and tell the truth about what happened.”

Morris said that it was “quite unheard of” for fan representatives to be invited to the French Senate and that they were “grateful” for the opportunity.

Darmanin did subsequently appear to recognise some errors were made by authorities but Liverpool fans would like him to retract his earlier statements fully. “I would like to express our regret with regard to the organisation of the final because some people were not able to see the whole of the match,” Darmanin said. “I deplore the errors which took place before.”

'The authorities failed massively. It was just horrendous'
There were numerous eyewitness accounts of major congestion problems on the approach to the stadium and patient fans being locked out for almost an hour. There were also multiple reports of how local gangs assaulted and robbed supporters making their way back to coaches and trains after the match.

Didier Lallement, the head of Paris police, has since admitted he may have falsely stated up to 40,000 Liverpool supporters tried to get into the stadium with fake tickets. “Perhaps I made a mistake with the figure I gave to the minister,” Lallement said.

The police chief also acknowledged that there were not 30,000-40,000 “at the gates of the stadium” but maintained that many thousands were in the vicinity.

“It is obviously a failure because people were pushed and attacked,” Lallement said. “It’s a failure because the image of the country was undermined.”

The Telegraph has contacted the operators of the Stade de France for comment. The stadium is owned by the French government and France’s sports minister, Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, has said that “the priority now is to identify very precisely what went wrong … in order to learn all the lessons so that such incidents do not happen again at our future major international sporting events”.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1620 on: June 20, 2022, 07:55:38 pm »
'Trauma' of disabled Liverpool fans fuels calls to strip Stade de France of RWC 2023 and Olympics
World Rugby and IOC urged to take action after children teargassed, a woman suffered a ‘grotesque attack’ and another a dislocated shoulder.

World Rugby and the International Olympic Committee are facing calls to strip the Stade de France from hosting their showpiece events ahead of an appearance of Liverpool fans at the French Senate on Tuesday.

The “horrendous” scale of the treatment of Liverpool fans at the Champions League final against Real Madrid will be laid bare in front of parliamentarians by Ted Morris and Joe Blott, the respective chairs of the Liverpool Disabled Supporters Association and the Spirit of Shankly fan group.

Morris has been compiling a record of the “traumatic” experiences endured by disabled fans, which include: disabled children being teargassed; a wheelchair user being crowd-surfed to safety over a fence; a blind fan being separated from their carer; a disabled woman suffering a dislocated shoulder; and a “grotesque” attack on a disabled woman as she left the stadium.

“The authorities failed massively,” Morris said. “I’ve emailed Lord Coe and Sir Bill Beaumont as well because I am of the opinion the stadium is not suitable to hold those two massive events after what happened to us. It was just horrendous.”

The Stade de France is due to hold the Rugby World Cup semi-finals and final in 2023 and then the Olympic athletics events in 2024. Morris and Blott are due to appear at 4.30pm on Tuesday as part of an inquiry by France’s Law Commission and will be sure to refute various post-match claims by the French authorities. Interior minister Gerald Darmanin has claimed that sections of the Liverpool fans posed “public order problems” and that 30,000-40,000 extra Liverpool fans had turned up to the match without proper tickets.

“We will bring the issue of disability to the French Senate and call out the untruths,” Morris said. “Our disabled supporters suffered greatly in Paris. The French have tried to use a narrative and playbook that has haunted this football club. And they have done it without basis or substance.

“We had nine games in Europe last season – there was not one single arrest. We went there for a festival of sport. There are a lot of people affected by this and we can’t allow this narrative to gain any more traction. We will provide testimonies of some of the horrendous experiences of our disabled supporters – families and children as young as eight. We hope to get some answers. We need to go there and tell the truth about what happened.”

Morris said that it was “quite unheard of” for fan representatives to be invited to the French Senate and that they were “grateful” for the opportunity.

Darmanin did subsequently appear to recognise some errors were made by authorities but Liverpool fans would like him to retract his earlier statements fully. “I would like to express our regret with regard to the organisation of the final because some people were not able to see the whole of the match,” Darmanin said. “I deplore the errors which took place before.”

'The authorities failed massively. It was just horrendous'
There were numerous eyewitness accounts of major congestion problems on the approach to the stadium and patient fans being locked out for almost an hour. There were also multiple reports of how local gangs assaulted and robbed supporters making their way back to coaches and trains after the match.

Didier Lallement, the head of Paris police, has since admitted he may have falsely stated up to 40,000 Liverpool supporters tried to get into the stadium with fake tickets. “Perhaps I made a mistake with the figure I gave to the minister,” Lallement said.

The police chief also acknowledged that there were not 30,000-40,000 “at the gates of the stadium” but maintained that many thousands were in the vicinity.

“It is obviously a failure because people were pushed and attacked,” Lallement said. “It’s a failure because the image of the country was undermined.”

The Telegraph has contacted the operators of the Stade de France for comment. The stadium is owned by the French government and France’s sports minister, Amélie Oudéa-Castéra, has said that “the priority now is to identify very precisely what went wrong … in order to learn all the lessons so that such incidents do not happen again at our future major international sporting events”.

Utterly horrendous treatment of disabled supporters - SdF should be stripped of any major event until they can demonstrate it has improved safety for supporters.

Give 'em what for, Ted and Joe !

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1621 on: June 20, 2022, 08:19:17 pm »
Utterly horrendous treatment of disabled supporters - SdF should be stripped of any major event until they can demonstrate it has improved safety for supporters.

Among other things that means doing something about St Denis neighbourhood. This obviously has to be more than just policing the place. St Denis will have to be integrated into the rest of France and given a genuine stake in the Republic before SdF becomes a truly safe place to be for visitors.

And this may take some time. France, thank god, does not have the totalitarian option that the Chinese Fascists used before its own Olympics (which involved mass expulsion of poor people from the districts around the new stadium and their forced transportation to new 'homes' thousands of miles away).
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1622 on: June 20, 2022, 08:23:14 pm »
Jesus Christ!  :'(

It's an an entire diffrent level of cowardice and shithousery to go after disabled and blind people.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1623 on: June 21, 2022, 09:13:31 am »
Martin Kallen, CEO of UEFA events, is going with the 'fake ticket' lies too. unsurprising really. rat.
YNWA.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1624 on: June 21, 2022, 09:22:50 am »
UEFA has just regurgitated the same lies that the French politicians, French Football Federation and the French Chief of Police have

https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin

Who's surprised - Nobody

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1625 on: June 21, 2022, 09:22:57 am »
Absolute farce this. Uefa are "for the fans" though remember.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1626 on: June 21, 2022, 09:43:00 am »
Martin Kallen, CEO of UEFA events, is going with the 'fake ticket' lies too. unsurprising really. rat.

Is that the result of their 'independent investigation'?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1627 on: June 21, 2022, 10:01:38 am »
UEFA has just regurgitated the same lies that the French politicians, French Football Federation and the French Chief of Police have

https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin

Who's surprised - Nobody

"Daniel Austin
@_Dan_Austin
·
15m
Martin Kallen (UEFA): "There were thousands of people without tickets outside the stadium. Some were local young adults but most were supporters of Liverpool. Real Madrid fans were in their seats early."

Because their turnstiles were still open. Not that fucking hard, Martin.
"

Arse covering time and they don't care who it affects. Absolute scum, they have come with a game plan and they know exactly what they are doing.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1628 on: June 21, 2022, 10:01:54 am »
What would the repercussions of a massive banner in the Kop at the next UCL home game?

“UEFA: Corrupt as Fuck” or something similar? City might have had a point booing the anthem though their reasoning was poor.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1629 on: June 21, 2022, 10:04:27 am »
Is that the result of their 'independent investigation'?

No their lying independent investigation will take 3 months to complete

https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1539163863307911168?s=20&t=TfiSZO3Z53hKAWdfs2jRgA

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1630 on: June 21, 2022, 10:15:29 am »
There is no way the football club can co-operate with their enquiry. UEFA have shown themselves to be liars, we must call for a truly independent enquiry.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1631 on: June 21, 2022, 10:31:44 am »
Honestly, whatever you may think of it, I would LOVE for Superleague to happen - only to see these fucks out of work.
We made you - not the other way around you gang of entitled bitches.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1632 on: June 21, 2022, 10:38:26 am »
They will make a report which blames fans. The french authorities and FFF and French police will back it. They will then want everyone to move on. They will not release how they came to this conclusion. Then the challenge will begin of taking the report to task. You can see it coming the c*nts.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 10:42:15 am by red1977 »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1633 on: June 21, 2022, 10:40:44 am »
There is no way the football club can co-operate with their enquiry. UEFA have shown themselves to be liars, we must call for a truly independent enquiry.

100%. They are proving they cannot be trusted in any way now.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1634 on: June 21, 2022, 10:47:33 am »

The club had 13 points for UEFA to comply with in order to ensure their enquiry was independent. Does anyone know what the latest dialogue has been on this?. Last I heard the club had the outline for the enquiry and were going to consider it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 10:52:18 am by red1977 »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1635 on: June 21, 2022, 10:58:20 am »
The club had 13 points for UEFA to comply with in order to ensure their enquiry was independent. Does anyone know what the latest dialogue has been on this?. Last I heard the club had the outline for the enquiry and were going to consider it.

The last I heard of it they had got a reply from UEFA but it was said they had not answered all the questions. Now UEFA have attempted to blame the club and also made the outrageous claim that the club had warned them about “thousands” attending the final without tickets. The club need to come out fighting on this now, the gloves are off and that’s entirely UEFA’s doing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1636 on: June 21, 2022, 03:20:01 pm »
https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1539249580197531651?s=20&t=V-rU_5HRSzykh4ML_O3dmw

Dan is appealing that as many people watch these interviews with the fans, it will be mostly conducted in English. The link is above.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1637 on: June 21, 2022, 03:21:03 pm »
The last I heard of it they had got a reply from UEFA but it was said they had not answered all the questions. Now UEFA have attempted to blame the club and also made the outrageous claim that the club had warned them about “thousands” attending the final without tickets. The club need to come out fighting on this now, the gloves are off and that’s entirely UEFA’s doing.

Hopefully we have some protest against UEFA at the next CL night at Anfield. Turn our backs when the CL anthem plays etc.. scandalous really

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1638 on: June 21, 2022, 03:28:12 pm »
Hopefully we have some protest against UEFA at the next CL night at Anfield. Turn our backs when the CL anthem plays etc.. scandalous really

I am sure something will be planned.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1639 on: June 21, 2022, 03:52:53 pm »
'UEFA doubles down on blame of Liverpool fans over Stade de France fiasco in shock senate hearing' (10.42am):-

UEFA has doubled down on its choice to blame Liverpool fans for the carnage which occurred at the Stade de France last month at the Champions League final between the Reds and Real Madrid.

UEFA events CEO Martin Kallen provided no evidence for his version of events.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/21/uefa-doubles-down-on-blame-of-liverpool-fans-over-stade-de-france-fiasco-16863398 - by Dan Austin

'UEFA admits its ticket system can be brought down by a faulty pen in shocking reveal of incompetence' (12.44pm):-

UEFA has admitted that it’s entire ticketing system can be brought down by a faulty pen in a shocking insight into the organisation’s incompetence.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/21/uefa-admits-its-ticket-system-can-be-brought-down-by-a-faulty-pen-in-shocking-reveal-of-incompetence-16864196 - by Dan Austin

« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 03:58:56 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576