Author Topic: Liverpool owner Hicks selling Texas Rangers shares  (Read 303357 times)

Offline lcfdj

• Main Stander
Re: Liverpool owner Hicks selling Texas Rangers shares
« Reply #360 on: April 5, 2009, 01:21:28 am »
This "ITK" over at TLW already got it right about Gerrard and Kuyt, looks like what he's saying about the ownership is gaining some momentum in the media (I know this was posted earlier, but seems even more relevant.
Quote:
Agger's contract delay was due to a payment to his father who acts as his agent, so assumptions are that the issue has been resolved.

Not only is Torres signing (and apparently its a new 5 year deal, not a 3 year extension as previously stated), so are Gerrard, Kuyt and Aurelio.

Now the interesting news is with regards to the ownership.

The news is that Hicks is 100% staying. Gillett is almost definately leaving and the rumours are that the Kuwaitis will be coming in as 70% owners. What is being discussed is how the board will be put together.

Hicks wants to remain in control (despite only retaining a 30% share), and I hear that the Kuwaitis are willing to accept that, which seems strange to me.

Hicks is apparently willing to put in 25m for the transfer budget and wants Gillett to do the same. Gillett is skint, and Hicks is trying to use this to force his hand.

On the transfer front, Ribery, Robben, Eto'o and Villa are all on the radar, although a lot depends on the budget.

Up for sale: Babel, Dossena, Benayoun, Degen, Voronin and ALONSO!

Barry coming for 8m, but no other confirmations, although the centre back position is one he's still looking to strengthen. My guess would be at Hyypia's expense, if Agger does sign, as expected.

Offline bonzer red

• Main Stander
« Reply #361 on: April 5, 2009, 01:22:52 am »
i try to stay out of these threads as well. just wish we could get shot of the two useless twats, really worries me to what lengths they will go to,  they must think that we are all clueless
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'.”

Bill Shankly

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: April 5, 2009, 01:51:46 am »

If anyone from Kuwait who is thinking of buying the club is listening, please wait Hicks out so he makes no money off the sale of the club. And under no circumstances let him keep even .000001% of the club. He must be purged.....wait long enough and he'll have to sell all of it.

Get into bed with this man and you'll regret it. Partnership with him is like inviting a cuckoo into your nest......he'll get fatter and fatter until he pushes your young out of the nest to their death. Who would you rather have as partners, us or him? Choose him for partnership, and the supporters of this club will always distrust you.

And if you're not listening, why the fuck not!!!!

Hicks defaulting and beating fulham. not a bad day.  :)

Offline buchigo!

• Legacy Fan
  • okay javier but i'm only on loan... for sure no?
« Reply #363 on: April 5, 2009, 02:00:35 am »
This "ITK" over at TLW already got it right about Gerrard and Kuyt, looks like what he's saying about the ownership is gaining some momentum in the media (I know this was posted earlier, but seems even more relevant.
Quote:
Agger's contract delay was due to a payment to his father who acts as his agent, so assumptions are that the issue has been resolved.

Not only is Torres signing (and apparently its a new 5 year deal, not a 3 year extension as previously stated), so are Gerrard, Kuyt and Aurelio.

Now the interesting news is with regards to the ownership.

The news is that Hicks is 100% staying. Gillett is almost definately leaving and the rumours are that the Kuwaitis will be coming in as 70% owners. What is being discussed is how the board will be put together.

Hicks wants to remain in control (despite only retaining a 30% share), and I hear that the Kuwaitis are willing to accept that, which seems strange to me.

Hicks is apparently willing to put in 25m for the transfer budget and wants Gillett to do the same. Gillett is skint, and Hicks is trying to use this to force his hand.

On the transfer front, Ribery, Robben, Eto'o and Villa are all on the radar, although a lot depends on the budget.

Up for sale: Babel, Dossena, Benayoun, Degen, Voronin and ALONSO!

Barry coming for 8m, but no other confirmations, although the centre back position is one he's still looking to strengthen. My guess would be at Hyypia's expense, if Agger does sign, as expected.

interesting if true. but can someone now do due freaking diligence on our next buyers...
Finish the job sir. Come back when we deserve you.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #364 on: April 5, 2009, 02:21:42 am »
Take no notice of any paper reports about us being sold soon to the arabs , its just easy journalism to make the story out of nothing what with Hicks' recent financial prediciment , no quotes in any of them ,

Pure Bullshit .
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: April 5, 2009, 02:29:07 am »
I do not believe that Express story.

These pair of lying Bastards DELIBERATELY leak lies!!

Gedo, are you saying they leaked this latest story?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #366 on: April 5, 2009, 02:44:26 am »
Why would they leak this story if it's a lie? I think we're trying a bit too hard here.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline i6uuaq

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Hmm... what's this personal text thing, then?
« Reply #367 on: April 5, 2009, 09:34:05 am »
nothing new in this article. just enjoyed the writing, that's all.

http://www.runofplay.com/2009/04/03/liverpools-tom-hicks-defaults-on-525-million-loans/
Liverpool's Tom Hicks Defaults on $525 Million Loans
by Brian Phillips on April 3, 2009

Via Unprofessional Foul and the Guardian: Tom Hicks, the charismatic and widely beloved co-owner of Liverpool, has defaulted on the monthly interest payments on three separate loans worth a combined $525 million. Actually, since we may as well be precise in the face of gigantic pretend numbers, it was his sports investment company, the Hicks Sports Group, that missed the payments, but it's more or less all the same thing. The HSG, which is not only an acronym but also the sound Liverpool fans tend to make in their throats when Hicks comes on the TV, is actively searching for investors for the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Stars, Hicks's baseball and hockey teams. And Hicks swears that the banks won't take over the teams.

This does and doesn't affect Liverpool: It doesn't, because Liverpool isn't connected to HSG; Hicks owns his share of the club through Kop Investment LLC, which is the parent company of Kop Holdings, which owns Liverpool, which has a thing in it called the Kop. But it does, because Hicks and his co-owner George Gillett are just four months away from having to refinance a £350.5 million loan for Liverpool through Royal Bank of Scotland and Wachovia, and this news is bound to freak them out. It's too soon to say what that will mean, but the clouds on the horizon for Liverpool are starting to look a little ominous. And I'm not just saying that because they've just re-signed Dirk Kuyt.

all the bolded bits added by me, except the one on the last line which came from the article. ;D
"I've not seen it and I'm not being Arsene Wenger," Dalglish said. "If there's something untoward then I am sure the governing body will act appropriately."

Offline rob da red

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #368 on: April 5, 2009, 09:39:05 am »
This is not true, as for the info on TLW take it with a pinch of salt!!

There has been contact and talks for months between G&H and "the" kuwites.

I think we are getting use to Hicks PR stunts.

The paper talk is all bollocks so don't get a head of your self
We already know they are in talks, but are far from a deal as they were 6 months ago.
No quotes, all just guess work with default news on Friday
Page filler/leaked what ever

Hicks default was to force the banks hands to refinance his dallas dream land, so he don't have to put his own money in to it - ring any bells

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: April 5, 2009, 10:23:44 am »
This is not true, as for the info on TLW take it with a pinch of salt!!

There has been contact and talks for months between G&H and "the" kuwites.

I think we are getting use to Hicks PR stunts.

The paper talk is all bollocks so don't get a head of your self
We already know they are in talks, but are far from a deal as they were 6 months ago.
No quotes, all just guess work with default news on Friday
Page filler/leaked what ever

Hicks default was to force the banks hands to refinance his dallas dream land, so he don't have to put his own money in to it - ring any bells

Agree with with most of what you have said apart from the final statement. Defaulting on payment is never a good sign. If he'd wanted a refinance he should have approached the lenders before the payment was due.

However, as I said I agree with you on the possible takeover. Why would the Kuwaitis rush in now and pay £450m for our club when they can get it for much less simply by waiting for their house of cards to crumble?
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: April 5, 2009, 10:39:24 am »
Defaulting on payment is never a good sign. If he'd wanted a refinance he should have approached the lenders before the payment was due.

I suspect that he did approach the lenders some time ago, and they said no.
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #371 on: April 5, 2009, 10:58:40 am »
KUWAITIS UP TO BUY REDS
  Rafa could get more caash to spend 5th April 2009
 By John Richards

Liverpool are edging closer to a £450 million Middle East take-over which would give Kop boss Rafa Benitez more transfer funds.

Talks between American co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett to sell all or a majority of their Anfield investment to a mega-rich Kuwait family are very advanced .

Despite denials, Nasser Al Kharafi – who is worth £9bilion – is closing in on a deal to become the new owner of the club.
His nephew Rafed Al Kharafi, who has attended recent Liverpool games as a guest of the club along with his chief negotiator Abdulla Al-Sago, are confident of striking a deal in the coming weeks.
What hasn’t been finalised is what percentage of the club the Kuwaitis will end up with.
While Gillett has given an indication he will sell all of his holding for the right price, it’s Hicks would like to still be involved – and could end up with 25 per cent of the club.
The pair, who are facing a July deadline to refinance a £350m loan that secured their ownership, now value the club at £500m.
They know that, without a huge cash injection, the planned new stadium would have to remain on the back-burner and Benitez would be handicapped in the transfer market.
That’s why the interest from Kuwait has been encouraged.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/75516/Kuwaitis-up-to-buy-Reds/

Was there a Kuwaiti delegation  at Craven Cottage - ?
« Last Edit: April 5, 2009, 11:07:13 am by rocco »

Offline Coady

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
« Reply #372 on: April 5, 2009, 11:41:27 am »
Attended recent Liverpool games, it would suggest the Chelsea game to me. Really really bad and lazy article. Plus the Daily Star is usually bollocks.
"When you hear the noise of the Bill Shankly boys,
We'll be coming down the road"

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #373 on: April 5, 2009, 03:17:28 pm »
I beg to differ.  It is public opinion.  Do not count football fans. "count tax payers" whos money goes into the banks who use that to "invest" etc. 

I can fully understand you are sick of false dawns.  I am myself.  It does not stop me hoping for the future.  I was sick of conceding goals at half time in Istanbul ;) .   

Its been quite a while since the "hicks defenders association" have posted round these parts. Or at lease posted generic BS.

Allot of respect is due to 4pool.  The lad stands his ground and is never afraid to post what he feels (which i beleive is genuine and value allot more).  Pitty the rest are so reserved over the last few days, what will we do without the "expert" opinions?

BTW I'm not an expert.

I understand what you're saying but it's not public opinion, it's a tiny tiny percentage of taxpayers who care about us and RBS. I'm afraid we're a miniscule dot on the map and if we get new owners it won't have the slightest thing to do with what me, you, 4pool and the rest think.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #374 on: April 5, 2009, 03:26:44 pm »
Attended recent Liverpool games, it would suggest the Chelsea game to me. Really really bad and lazy article. Plus the Daily Star is usually bollocks.

Exactly, just more bullshit from knobhead lazy journo's. It's been a couple of weeks since there was any news on a takeover so they've just re-hashed an old story and tried to make it into breaking news. A load of balls once again.

Offline xd3vilx

• Main Stander
« Reply #375 on: April 5, 2009, 03:47:58 pm »
All news are bullshit till it confirm and sign.

Offline muleskinner

• Main Stander
« Reply #376 on: April 5, 2009, 06:59:53 pm »

They were supposedly at Old Trafford, the Villa game and Fulham yesterday.
"Brothers and sisters, I want to see a sea of hands out there. I want to see a sea of hands. I want to see a little revolution out there. "

Offline LFCLife4Life

• Anny Roader
« Reply #377 on: April 5, 2009, 07:34:26 pm »

where u get that info muleskinner?
PS3 Id : Bowenarrow666, COD Legend

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #378 on: April 5, 2009, 08:22:38 pm »

Perhaps their thinking about buying the Mancs then.
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: April 5, 2009, 08:34:03 pm »
It's quite incredible how 2 men could cause so much disruption to so many sports organisations. First we have Hicks who has put Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and possibly Liverpool in jeopardy, and then you have Gillett with the Canadiens and Nascar. Surely, it is incumbent on the relevant authorities, watchdogs, call it whatever, to ensure that in future one self-proclaimed magnate does not own more than one sports business unless they can prove they have funding secured should disaster fall on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Struggles threaten to wreck Canadiens' 100th anniversary

The latest indignity is the potential sale of the Canadiens by American meat magnate George Gillett, who reportedly needs cash to pay off loans on his 50 percent share in Liverpool of the English Premier League.

At times like these, the nonstop attention on the Canadiens does not help. When Gainey recently moved practices from late morning to late afternoon, it was the lead sports story on all the city's French- and English-language television stations and newspapers.

People were bound to notice anyway. The Canadiens' practice facility in suburban Brossard has a public viewing gallery with room for 800 spectators.

"It can't be easy to coach your players with all those people yapping and clapping," said Jean Perron, who coached Montreal to the Stanley Cup in 1986.

The pressure on players includes a heavy burden of history.

"It's very difficult here," said Perron. "When you deal with reporters, you must be very careful what you say. And you have to be careful in two languages."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wild/42478327.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUBP7hUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: April 6, 2009, 12:24:00 pm »
How much will this missed interest payment affect the rest of Hicks' empire? As far as I understand Hicks Holdings LLC is at the top of his business tree, and includes both his private equity businesses and his sports franchises.  Hicks insists we are a seperate entity to his other sports business, but surely all his businesses, assets come under the same umbrella which is Hicks Holdings LLC. Therefore I ask the question, does Hicks Holdings act as collateral or guarantee for all his assets in the holding company?

Here is a list of Hicks' empire as it stands to date:

Hicks Holdings LLC, is a Dallas-based, family-owned private investment enterprise headed by Thomas O. Hicks.

1.  Majority equity ownership of OCULAR LCD (http://www.oculardisplaysystems.com/about/board-of-directors.asp)

2.  ownership stakes in:  ANVITA HEALTH (http://www.anvitahealth.com/Board_Of_Directors/) an emerging leader in clinical decision support systems;

3.  LATROBE SPECIALITY STEEL COMPANY  (acquired by private equity companies Hicks Holdings and The Watermill Group in 2006) a leading producer and distributor of specialty steel alloys (http://www.latrobesteel.com/index.cfm);

4.  DIRECPATH, a company jointly formed by Hicks Holdings and DIRECTV to provide bundled DIRECTV programming, broadband voice and data services, security and other locally based services to multiple-dwelling-unit residences (MDUs) across the United States.(http://www.direcpath.com/about-us/corp-profile)

In addition to its private equity investments, Hicks Holdings assets include a number of sports and real estate assets, including majority ownership interest in the Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars, as well as a 50 percent ownership interest in the Liverpool Football League of the English Premier League; and a 50 percent ownership interest in the American Airlines Center. Additionally, Hicks Holdings specializes in urban mixed-use developments and high-end hospitality and residential projects and, through Hicks Trans American Partners, selectively makes corporate and real estate investments in South America.

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: April 7, 2009, 09:42:56 am »
GG may have found a buyer for Habs, if only he really really has to sell, I guess.  That's always been the problem with H&G, they flirt with possible buyers and then run away each time an offer is made. Reality has never been a word in their vocabulary.

==============================================================

REPORT: SERGE SAVARD GROUP INTERESTED IN BUYING HABS
4/6/2009 11:39:08 PM

RDS is reporting that former Montreal player and general manager Serge Savard is spearheading a local group of investors that are interested in purchasing the Canadiens franchise, should current owner George Gillett be interested in selling it.

The group, Thibeault-Messier-Savard, has reportedly raised the funds to finance such a purchase.

At this time, Gillett has yet to indicate if the Canadiens are indeed for sale.

This is not Savard's first attempt to acquire the club. Back in the mid-1990's, he approached former team president and Molson executive Mickey Cohen in an attempt to acquire the team. But when Cohen lost his job at Molson, incoming executive Dan O'Neil left Savard out of negotiations when the club went up for sale.

RDS has also learned that rumoured buyers Guy Laliberté of Cirque du Soleil, René Angelil, and Celine Dion all have no intention of making offers for the team.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=274050

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: April 7, 2009, 10:45:09 am »
Harry, those are good questions but I suspect we won't find the answer. No denial from Hicks of the Express story. Although that may simply be because it suits him to have it publically stated that there are interested buyers out there.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: April 7, 2009, 10:53:42 am »
Shock news: Balague now saying we can't afford any big name signings.

In my last post I suggested that we would no doubt be returning to the subject of Samuel Eto`o, and it seems that a few people interpreted that as a suggestion that there was something going on behind the scenes with regard to the Barcelona striker and a move to Anfield. Unfortunately, that is not the case, and while players like him will continue to be linked – and therefore we will have to keep discussing them – the fact is that Liverpool cannot afford to sign Samuel Eto`o.

He is having an excellent season at Barcelona and, despite the fact that his current contract finishes in 2010, he will not be easy to get hold of and his transfer alone could total around €15 million. Add to that figure his €7.5 million a year wages and we are talking about a deal that is well in excess of Liverpool`s anticipated budget and current salary structure.

It is true that there was once a time when Eto`o featured strongly in Rafa`s plans, but that was back when he was the preferred choice to Fernando Torres – and we all now how that scenario has finished up.

The focus, at the moment, is upon tying down players already at the club: upon getting them to commit to new contracts and, in addition to Gerrard, there are still a few more to be concluded. This will form the foundation for the future and not big budget high profile transfers of the kind that seem to have the message boards buzzing and is reflected in the kind of names readers are asking me about. Until the ownership issue is resolved, there is simply not that level of funding available.

Offline culbs

• Kopite
  • 5 is more than 3
« Reply #384 on: April 7, 2009, 10:58:12 am »
Ballague is full of crap. His stories contradict themselves from week to week.
"Liverpool is one of those clubs that any coach always dreams about being able to manage" - Rafael Benitez

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: April 7, 2009, 11:01:43 am »

That may be so but he's really saying no more or no less than any fan could foresee. I also believe from time to time, Rafa whispers just a tiny bit into Guillem's ear.

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #386 on: April 7, 2009, 11:08:42 am »
That may be so but he's really saying no more or no less than any fan could foresee. I also believe from time to time, Rafa whispers just a tiny bit into Guillem's ear.
I think Rafa uses Guillem as a tool.  If he wants something put out there it will be from him.
Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline coffeehead

• A Lack Of Real Spice In His Life
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: April 7, 2009, 11:41:05 am »
Ballague's certainly a tool ;)

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #388 on: April 7, 2009, 12:26:14 pm »

Ballague's certainly a tool ;)
I don't understand the excessive criticism of Balague. The guy reports things which are generally on the mark, but as is with the nature of news surrounding transfers and football clubs unless you are Rafa or the people doing deals you cannot be 100% correct.   
« Last Edit: April 7, 2009, 12:27:53 pm by T-1000 »
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #389 on: April 7, 2009, 12:46:36 pm »
Are we there yet ?

Offline koppper

• Berrg
  • Kopite
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
« Reply #390 on: April 7, 2009, 12:52:17 pm »
Getting better...

Liverpool Is Next

Living in denial is a recipe for disaster. Take former LBO king Tom Hicks, whose sports properties—Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Liverpool—have accumulated piles of debt. Hicks should have raised equity or cashed out of these teams months ago but obviously refused to acknowledge the depth of the financial crises. Now he will pay a steep price.

Last week Hicks reportedly defaulted on more than $525 million in bank loans tied to the Stars and Rangers and is making a mad dash for cash to avoid foreclosure. That means he will likely have to sell his interest in the teams, previously worth $270 million and $400 million, respectively, at steep discounts. Shame on the NHL and MLB for allowing Hicks to saddle his teams with so much debt—their bad balance sheets could have a domino effect on the two leagues.

Next up is Liverpool, the famed English soccer club worth $1 billion. Liverpool has $600 million of debt and a big chunk of it must be paid off or refinanced withing the next three months. Hicks will probably sell his 50% interest for much less than $500 million.
  :champ

Sauce is excellent: http://blogs.forbes.com/sportsmoneyblog/2009/04/liverpool-is-next.html

Tick...
« Last Edit: April 7, 2009, 02:01:41 pm by koppper »
My postillion has been struck by lightning

I am the berrgman

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: April 7, 2009, 12:54:13 pm »

Liverpool Is Next

Living in denial is a recipe for disaster. Take former LBO king Tom Hicks, whose sports properties—Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Liverpool—have accumulated piles of debt. Hicks should have raised equity or cashed out of these teams months ago but obviously refused to acknowledge the depth of the financial crises. Now he will pay a steep price.

Last week Hicks reportedly defaulted on more than $525 million in bank loans tied to the Stars and Rangers and is making a mad dash for cash to avoid foreclosure. That means he will likely have to sell his interest in the teams, previously worth $270 million and $400 million, respectively, at steep discounts. Shame on the NHL and MLB for allowing Hicks to saddle his teams with so much debt—their bad balance sheets could have a domino effect on the two leagues.

Next up is Liverpool, the famed English soccer club worth $1 billion. Liverpool has $600 million of debt and a big chunk of it must be paid off or refinanced withing the next three months. Hicks will probably sell his 50% interest for much less than $500 million.

http://blogs.forbes.com/sportsmoneyblog/2009/04/liverpool-is-next.html?partner=whiteglove_google

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #392 on: April 7, 2009, 12:55:05 pm »
Getting better...

Liverpool Is Next

Sorry, mate, you got there before me, and yes, what an excellent blog.

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #393 on: April 7, 2009, 01:00:46 pm »
Sorry, mate, you got there before me, and yes, what an excellent blog.
I like your attention to detail, including the graphic at the top makes up for you late post :D

Cheersm Koppper for your instant post

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: April 7, 2009, 01:05:32 pm »
I like your attention to detail, including the graphic at the top makes up for you late post :D

Thanks, Fry. I don't usually like posting blogs, but since it's this feller Mike Ozanian, I wanted to attach the heading. How boring can one get? ;D

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #395 on: April 7, 2009, 01:19:01 pm »
Thanks, Fry. I don't usually like posting blogs, but since it's this feller Mike Ozanian, I wanted to attach the heading. How boring can one get? ;D
You've taken your news reporting to the next level with those graphics
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline koppper

• Berrg
  • Kopite
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
« Reply #396 on: April 7, 2009, 01:24:49 pm »

So you liked my speed but were not overly impressed with the quality :)
My postillion has been struck by lightning

I am the berrgman

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #397 on: April 7, 2009, 01:34:46 pm »
So you liked my speed but were not overly impressed with the quality :)
I think that sums it up lol. 

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #398 on: April 7, 2009, 01:39:19 pm »
Not boring at all, Its nice to get your information relays, the important stuff is always in bold.  Some people just cut and paste.

Offline shelovesyou

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #399 on: April 7, 2009, 01:46:08 pm »
How seriously can we take that Mike Ozanian blog ? ?

More rumours or what ?