Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 984070 times)

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8840 on: February 1, 2023, 01:22:27 am »
Finally.

Absolute proof that our decline is all down to jürgen ditching the glasses.

Bring back the glasses. 👓

THAT'S IT!   :wellin

When Brenda polished his teeth, look what happened.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2023, 01:24:03 am by jckliew »
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Le Westalero

• Main Stander
  • You can count on Jürgen Norbert Klopp
« Reply #8841 on: February 1, 2023, 01:30:59 am »
Maybe it doesn‘t belong in here but just realized again that we‘ve lost 3 out of 4 European cup finals with Klopp..

Add some other finals to that and the league twice and you can only imagine what could have been.

Don‘t get me wrong, he‘s still a legend but..

..I just hope for proper backing by FSG for the summer. He and the club deserves more silverware.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8842 on: February 1, 2023, 04:37:52 am »

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8843 on: February 1, 2023, 04:46:11 am »
Maybe it doesn‘t belong in here but just realized again that we‘ve lost 3 out of 4 European cup finals with Klopp..

Add some other finals to that and the league twice and you can only imagine what could have been.

..I just hope for proper backing by FSG for the summer. He and the club deserves more silverware.

Nine times out of ten everything after but is bullshit
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8844 on: February 1, 2023, 07:26:09 am »
It would have been nice of the boss to at least confirm some of our injured players may return within the next 6 months or something .. y'know. help cheer us all  up.

I also do subscribe to the theory that losing the glasses has been the major factor in the club's form.
- all in my opinion of course -

Online na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8845 on: February 1, 2023, 09:38:22 am »
If you're a prospective owner you are surely looking at Liverpool and hopefully thinking that you would have a manager that is simply the best around, all he needs is just a bit more than what he has previously been given, he doesn't need state sponsored levels of spending

Would be a crying shame to watch Klopp leave at the end of his term only winning what he has won so far, this club is capable of winning so much more under him and he deserves it

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8846 on: February 1, 2023, 10:30:04 am »
The man must be excited with the challenges ahead as winning the title is like climbing Everest. He's done it before by starting at Base Camp and didn't have the most expensive equipment like others. Now he's back at Camp 3 a bit tired after some great adventures but knowing if all pans out he will have access to the best equipment available and has the bulk of a great team in place. They just need some freshening up in two or three spots
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #8847 on: February 1, 2023, 10:54:05 am »
I just want the man to be happy.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline BigRedFeetBed

• Main Stander
« Reply #8848 on: February 1, 2023, 11:06:59 am »

He and the team got us to those finals.
You don't mention what we did win.
When you add all of those finals together, its actually quite incredible.

I agree he needs more backing.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #8849 on: February 1, 2023, 11:13:32 am »
Can't find a 'midfield' thread (am sure I did see one, but it seems to have disappeared), so I will just ask this here (and make it about Klopp so it fits the thread):

Isco, at 30, is now a free agent and as such we could give him a short term contract until the end of the season. Do you think he is a Klopp type player and could he revive Isco's flailing career? Would you take him at LFC considering our current midfield options?

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8850 on: February 1, 2023, 11:41:26 am »
Can't find a 'midfield' thread (am sure I did see one, but it seems to have disappeared), so I will just ask this here (and make it about Klopp so it fits the thread):

Isco, at 30, is now a free agent and as such we could give him a short term contract until the end of the season. Do you think he is a Klopp type player and could he revive Isco's flailing career? Would you take him at LFC considering our current midfield options?

God no.  Not anywhere near what we need for this year and unless we drastically change the way we play he's not someone that would help in the near future either. 

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8851 on: February 1, 2023, 12:12:45 pm »

There's a reason why there isn't a midfield thread - people can't be trusted to discuss it without losing their shit. And this is transfer speculation, so kindly take it to the transfer thread and let's keep this thread open to celebrate the magnificent Jurgen Klopp
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8852 on: February 1, 2023, 12:16:13 pm »

Isco forced his way out of Seville and they were happy to let him go because he was a bad egg.

He was going to Union Berlin and then after the medical was done, changed the agreed deal and demanded more money.

All the while not performing that well.

So an old player in poor form, who seems to have a bit of an ego and wants to bleed clubs dry to the degree of demanding more money just before signing.

Really seems like someone we should avoid like the plague, as most sensible clubs should - ergo he probably ends up at Everton  ;D

But also yeah, Klopp thread so take this elsewhere.

On Klopp - he is fucking amazing, best thing about this club right now apart from the real fans (who are naturally the heart and the soul of the club).

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #8853 on: February 1, 2023, 12:31:52 pm »

We all dream of a team of number 10s.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #8854 on: February 1, 2023, 01:05:55 pm »
I feel suitably chastised, especially as I brought a thread dedicated to one of the best managers in our history into disrepute.

I feel quite dirty now. Not to worry, I shall cleanse myself by saying 500 'Hail Jurgen's'.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8855 on: February 1, 2023, 01:08:00 pm »
I feel suitably chastised, especially as I brought a thread dedicated to one of the best managers in our history into disrepute.

I feel quite dirty now. Not to worry, I shall cleanse myself by saying 500 'Hail Jurgen's'.

That's better  ;D

"Hail Jurgen"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8856 on: February 1, 2023, 01:29:41 pm »
There's a reason why there isn't a midfield thread - people can't be trusted to discuss it without losing their shit. And this is transfer speculation, so kindly take it to the transfer thread and let's keep this thread open to celebrate the magnificent Jurgen Klopp

I'm so glad, that Jurgen is a Red
I'm so glad, he delivered what he said
Jurgen said to me you know, we'll win the Premier League, you know
He said so
I'm in love with him and I feel fine

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Le Westalero

• Main Stander
  • You can count on Jürgen Norbert Klopp
« Reply #8857 on: February 1, 2023, 02:20:15 pm »
He and the team got us to those finals.
You don't mention what we did win.
When you add all of those finals together, its actually quite incredible.

I agree he needs more backing.

Yea of course. I don‘t deny that we‘ve won quite a lot.

I just think it‘s a pity that we did „only“ win 7 out of 15 possible thropies and it‘s a case of „what might have been if“.

And Klopp is a legend, sorry for writing „but“ after that sentence.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8858 on: February 1, 2023, 04:16:46 pm »
He said so

Is right! :thumbup

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8859 on: February 1, 2023, 06:07:35 pm »
He said so

Is that Klopp or his lookalike?

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8860 on: February 1, 2023, 06:41:04 pm »
He said so

He's the man. He's Liverpool. Says a lot that he still has everyone's confidence despite our very poor form.

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
« Reply #8861 on: February 1, 2023, 09:20:40 pm »
Spilling the beans now 'cos I've had a few as is probably obvious.

I've said before I saw Shanks as a father figure who got me through some hard times when I lost my dad.

Weird thing is... now its Jurgen. I'm sixty three ffs. i'm hell of a lot older than our great manager. But... its about respect I guess.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8862 on: February 1, 2023, 09:23:51 pm »

Probably yeah. From thousands of photos on the internet, rob just had to pick the wrong one  ;D

Boss song btw
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8863 on: February 2, 2023, 02:51:06 pm »
Probably yeah. From thousands of photos on the internet, rob just had to pick the wrong one  ;D

Boss song btw

Nah, its him isn't it?

This deffo is

And this

And this

And finally this

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #8864 on: February 2, 2023, 02:56:29 pm »
His Kloppelganger?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #8865 on: February 2, 2023, 02:57:25 pm »
The eyes don't look like Jurgen's to me but I would need side by side comparisons to be sure. Also he looks a bit miserable! No wedding ring either which he always wears.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8866 on: February 2, 2023, 03:00:33 pm »
The eyes don't look like Jurgen's to me but I would need side by side comparisons to be sure. Also he looks a bit miserable! No wedding ring either which he always wears.
I certainly hope it's him. I've had that picture as my computer screensaver since it was put out.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8867 on: February 2, 2023, 03:02:46 pm »

it’s defo not Jürgen!

Close up, the guy doesn’t look much like him, and Kloppo dumping his specs probably ruined his gig, as it was the hat, beard and specs that allowed him to sort of get the look!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8868 on: February 2, 2023, 03:04:15 pm »
it’s defo not Jürgen!

Close up, the guy doesn’t look much like him, and Kloppo dumping his specs probably ruined his gig, as it was the hat, beard and specs that allowed him to sort of get the look!
*Looks for new screensaver*  :sad

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8869 on: February 2, 2023, 09:04:07 pm »
I certainly hope it's him. I've had that picture as my computer screensaver since it was put out.

That definitely looks like one of those face swap apps. Just can't figure out who swapped his face with Jürgen in that picture.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8870 on: February 2, 2023, 09:49:11 pm »

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8871 on: February 4, 2023, 04:33:03 pm »
He has lost the dressing room.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #8872 on: February 4, 2023, 04:33:56 pm »

More like they've lost him. Twats.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8873 on: February 4, 2023, 04:33:59 pm »
Sell the dressing room then
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #8874 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:28 pm »

Is this even a real thing that happens, though?

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8875 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:37 pm »
No, we're utterly fucked from not recruiting properly and now that has snowballed into a total loss of confidence all over the pitch and probably in training too.

Jurgen needs supporting, not this shit, thanks.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #8876 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:38 pm »
Sell the dressing room then

He's have to find it first

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #8877 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:45 pm »
He said so

Thats not Jurgen

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8878 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:54 pm »
Sell 75% of this squad Kloppo.   

:wanker  :lickin

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8879 on: February 4, 2023, 04:34:55 pm »
More like they've lost him. Twats.
We have to choose between being loyal to him and binning a more than half of the squad or letting him go. I'd rather go with the first option.