Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2100536 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #17160 on: May 10, 2021, 07:16:15 am »
If demand exceeds supply.

I've never had issues getting into the European ACS when they've said its number is limited each year.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #17161 on: May 10, 2021, 07:26:35 am »

I've never had issues getting into the European ACS when they've said its number is limited each year.
demand will exceed supply if it's UCL but will much more than even a 50% chance, of course the club haven't released any numbers ever so there's no way of guessing

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #17162 on: May 10, 2021, 08:02:30 am »

It sells out every season, I know people who have missed out in the past

The issue this time is, for 2 seasons prior we got to the final, the semi would have hardly any tickets returned from uefa, so lots will have got 3,4 or 5 credits not 6, but the ACS required 6 to enter...

But with only getting to the quarters last year, the number on 4 will be a lot higher than the previous seasons numbers on 6 and the number of seats in the ACS will remain the same

Other cups are the same, more will qualify than dont, but the reality is people dont enter the ACS as much for those cups so likely credit will drop to only needing 1 or whatever

I'd still say the chance of ACS for CL is like 80%+

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17163 on: May 10, 2021, 08:48:03 am »

The issue this time is, for 2 seasons prior we got to the final, the semi would have hardly any tickets returned from uefa, so lots will have got 3,4 or 5 credits not 6, but the ACS required 6 to enter...

But with only getting to the quarters last year, the number on 4 will be a lot higher than the previous seasons numbers on 6 and the number of seats in the ACS will remain the same

Other cups are the same, more will qualify than dont, but the reality is people dont enter the ACS as much for those cups so likely credit will drop to only needing 1 or whatever

I can't remember the last home European game I didn't have a ticket for.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #17164 on: May 10, 2021, 10:21:58 am »
So am I correct in thinking that members will have a chance to enter the ACS once the STH have had their chance? And any details will be on the website following this?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17165 on: May 10, 2021, 10:28:57 am »
So am I correct in thinking that members will have a chance to enter the ACS once the STH have had their chance? And any details will be on the website following this?

Yes if they have the criteria

Will be a few months off yet so no details yet

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #17166 on: May 10, 2021, 11:11:26 am »
I got four prem credits for both of the last two seasons so I guess in a completely biased way I would somewhat support a ballot system. Whilst the system has changed anyway, it was getting silly how much time I would sit and refresh the ticket page, like I'd sit in work and just do that.

With that in mind though, will it now be almost impossible to break into the 13+ club, unless you happen to get successful in what is a random draw 13 times or possibly get the late returns which sounds like it will be more of the same above.

I know 4 isn't a lot but that has traditionally always been the magic number to at least qualify for the bigger games. Bit annoying to lose that little perk.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17167 on: May 10, 2021, 11:27:11 am »
I got four prem credits for both of the last two seasons so I guess in a completely biased way I would somewhat support a ballot system. Whilst the system has changed anyway, it was getting silly how much time I would sit and refresh the ticket page, like I'd sit in work and just do that.

With that in mind though, will it now be almost impossible to break into the 13+ club, unless you happen to get successful in what is a random draw 13 times or possibly get the late returns which sounds like it will be more of the same above.

I know 4 isn't a lot but that has traditionally always been the magic number to at least qualify for the bigger games. Bit annoying to lose that little perk.

The bigger cat A games will still have a pre-req to join the bigger fixtures, probs still be 4+

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17168 on: May 10, 2021, 11:40:25 am »
Didn't someone say the club had said everyone on the ACS was guaranteed a place on it next season? What's happened to that?

I definitely recall this being discussed pre-pandemic but it seems that's been "forgotten".
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17169 on: May 10, 2021, 11:41:12 am »

I would say it'd be pretty difficult getting to 13+ now, but you'll still have priority on Cat A with those 4 credits. So, you never know?

I'd imagine there'll be some people who can scramble to 13+ using late availability but it'll be similar to what people did with the old system - lots of refreshing or a small number of people knowing how to jig the system.

Plus we're shite anyway, maybe nobody will bother...  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 11:43:09 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17170 on: May 10, 2021, 11:43:52 am »
The biggest kick in the teeth will be those members affected, who manage 19 next season cos no fucker will go or be plenty of returns on the passing around... then drop off to 0 the year after

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17171 on: May 10, 2021, 11:52:49 am »
Do the fans on the Ticketing Committee see the allocation numbers?

Not to get all tin-foil hat, but presumably, with a ballot, we might not see a seat map with the dots to be able to gauge if members are being given the same numbers of seats as in the past?

It'd be a very convenient time for the Club to siphon off a few spare seats without people really realising.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17172 on: May 10, 2021, 11:55:09 am »
The biggest kick in the teeth will be those members affected, who manage 19 next season cos no fucker will go or be plenty of returns on the passing around... then drop off to 0 the year after

I wonder what the numbers of these people will be. Is a bit crap they'll get nothing for it other than the memories, but it'd be also pretty crap if those members with credits with Corona anxiety or those still choosing to stay away from large crowds are the ones that lose out. I'm not particularly keen to be going into a stadium yet, in truth, but the summer may change that.
YNWA.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #17173 on: May 10, 2021, 12:03:00 pm »
There's a Facebook group now for Credit the Fans. https://www.facebook.com/groups/549412822890456/

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17174 on: May 10, 2021, 12:43:43 pm »
I definitely recall this being discussed pre-pandemic but it seems that's been "forgotten".
Yes, I remember that being referenced to as well. No mention of it now though. Completely the contrary by the sounds of it given that it’ll now be a ballot.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17175 on: May 10, 2021, 12:56:59 pm »
There's a Facebook group now for Credit the Fans. https://www.facebook.com/groups/549412822890456/

Cheers was going to post this myself tonight

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #17176 on: May 10, 2021, 01:07:51 pm »
84% chance of being successful in the Palace ballot apparently - way higher than I was expecting that

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/433551-crystal-palace-ticket-ballot-closes

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17177 on: May 10, 2021, 01:09:27 pm »
84% chance of being successful in the Palace ballot apparently - way higher than I was expecting that

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/433551-crystal-palace-ticket-ballot-closes

Belting!

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #17178 on: May 10, 2021, 01:20:25 pm »

It does sell out for the CL each season, but I know people who have forgot to do the ACS until late in the day and still managed to get on it, so anyone on the ball with credits has a very good chance of joining the ACS again.

As we know next season is a free hit credit wise and still uncertain how full stadiums will be, so ACS places might be at a somewhat reduced number, hopefully this will become more clear after the 21st June if lockdown restrictions are fully removed.

What has been talked about in the past, was that anyone who had ACS for 2019/20 would be guaranteed it for future seasons, so hopefully for anyone who had ACS in the CL, FA and League Cup during 2019/20 will also then get it again for when things are back to normal for the 22/23 season.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17179 on: May 10, 2021, 01:49:27 pm »
So when I have full European credits for the last 10 years when we've been in it, I'll now have to go in a ballot to get on the ACS with someone who could have gone just 4 games in Europe for the first time? Who makes this shit up?

This is utter bollocks, as Stone Cold says, you've been to Europa league games and all other European games, all the way through, and then you get shafted, the next time European Credits count

Disgrace again

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17180 on: May 10, 2021, 02:05:26 pm »
This is utter bollocks, as Stone Cold says, you've been to Europa league games and all other European games, all the way through, and then you get shafted, the next time European Credits count

Disgrace again
It’s shocking really. They send these surveys out to people but they clearly don’t give an ounce of notice.

What’s the thing with ballots all of a sudden? All because they can’t be bothered investing in a decent ticketing system and stage proper staggered sales based on previous locality?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17181 on: May 10, 2021, 02:18:06 pm »
Hi all

ACS is going off 19/20 respective to credits and signing up. Only seen ballot thing in FAQ’s and not something mentioned in ticketing forums
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17182 on: May 10, 2021, 02:22:54 pm »
It’s shocking really. They send these surveys out to people but they clearly don’t give an ounce of notice.

What’s the thing with ballots all of a sudden? All because they can’t be bothered investing in a decent ticketing system and stage proper staggered sales based on previous locality?

Agreed mate, haven't missed a European home since before ACS and also done quite a lot of  Euro aways.

So season after next say you miss out on ACS due to their ballots, to somebody who rocked up to CL games last season.

So then you're stuffed for finals tickets etc as it's always 7 credits, in a combination of homes and aways what an utter farce.

Not sure why there's not more of an outcry on this. Whilst the decision to shaft 300 was bad enough, and totally out of order this affects 1000's more

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #17183 on: May 10, 2021, 02:33:08 pm »
Hi all

ACS is going off 19/20 respective to credits and signing up. Only seen ballot thing in FAQ’s and not something mentioned in ticketing forums

Thank you Harinder!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17184 on: May 10, 2021, 02:36:50 pm »
Hi all

Be gone with your sense and reasoning. This be the members sales thread where outrage and incandescent rage is the language we speak

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17185 on: May 10, 2021, 02:47:34 pm »
You still need the credits for the ACS though right?

I missed out on the ACS last year, and got every ticket including Atletico Madrid from the normal sales.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #17186 on: May 10, 2021, 02:52:49 pm »
Also, I got a phone call from LFC, weren’t meant to have got that email that said I didn’t qualify, its cause the majority of my credits where created by local gen... and they where looking at local gen and hospo credits. But it’s all sound I just renew as normal with my membership. Got a little sprog coming September though so the ‘break’ might work out well for me  :D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17187 on: May 10, 2021, 02:59:35 pm »
Also, I got a phone call from LFC, weren’t meant to have got that email that said I didn’t qualify, its cause the majority of my credits where created by local gen... and they where looking at local gen and hospo credits. But it’s all sound I just renew as normal with my membership. Got a little sprog coming September though so the ‘break’ might work out well for me  :D

Glad you got it sorted...and congrats!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #17188 on: May 10, 2021, 03:01:42 pm »
Glad you got it sorted...and congrats!

Thanks... I know I won’t be able to stay away though :D

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #17189 on: May 10, 2021, 03:42:54 pm »
Quite welcoming of the credit holiday, of course I'm desperate to get back in to Anfield but in the past I was definitely guilty of buying games I wasn't too fussed on to not fall of credit ladders. I could be so desperate to get a ticket I didn't even think about the £40-£50 each one was costing me.

With the ballot do I just enter for the games I actually fancy or do we enter for them all and take what we're given?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #17190 on: May 10, 2021, 03:47:02 pm »
Quite welcoming of the credit holiday, of course I'm desperate to get back in to Anfield but in the past I was definitely guilty of buying games I wasn't too fussed on to not fall of credit ladders. I could be so desperate to get a ticket I didn't even think about the £40-£50 each one was costing me.

With the ballot do I just enter for the games I actually fancy or do we enter for them all and take what we're given?

The way I understand it you enter what you want to go to.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #17191 on: May 10, 2021, 03:48:11 pm »
So I went into the ballot cus I'm desperate to go to a game. I'm not gonna lie I'm hoping we have something to play for, however...Is it possible that Klopp and players might parade the title after the final whistle!?? Or Am I just too optimistic??!!

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17192 on: May 10, 2021, 03:52:58 pm »
Absolutely no chance they parade the trophy when it'll be at the Etihad to be presented to City

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #17193 on: May 10, 2021, 04:08:07 pm »
Didn't mean the same one but a replica etc

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #17194 on: May 10, 2021, 04:09:41 pm »
Maybe stupidly I believed it at the time when Klopp said we would celebrate together when the time was right but the moment has definitely passed now. It would be a bit embarrassing.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #17195 on: May 10, 2021, 05:02:43 pm »
You still need the credits for the ACS though right?

I missed out on the ACS last year, and got every ticket including Atletico Madrid from the normal sales.

So do we know when you have to sign up?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17196 on: May 10, 2021, 05:03:12 pm »
So do we know when you have to sign up?

Usually July the ACS I think.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #17197 on: May 10, 2021, 05:13:15 pm »
I imagine there'll be a registration of interest period for it like the league. Some people might want to take a season off knowing it won't affect their credits. There's still a chance that all those with full credits from last season will be guaranteed.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17198 on: May 10, 2021, 06:17:35 pm »
Usually July the ACS I think.

Usually the end of June the ACS.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17199 on: May 10, 2021, 08:44:12 pm »