Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 985859 times)

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #7040 on: October 19, 2022, 01:47:16 pm »
(as an aside, someone has tried to pick me up on the use of the word 'obtuse' - saying I was calling a poster "stupid".  I actually said "Don't be obtuse", and I was using it according to the definition that refers to someone being "unwilling to understand" - so deliberately ignoring the facts or the truth.  "Wilfully ignorant" is another way of phrasing it. I didn't, and wouldn't call another poster stupid. Maybe I should have prefaced it with deliberately obtuse, or [/i]intentionally[/i] obtuse - which I will in the future to eliminate any doubt of the meaning I was trying to portray)

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7041 on: October 19, 2022, 01:48:26 pm »
that's simply dumb.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #7042 on: October 19, 2022, 01:50:15 pm »
Chris Sutton the lastest from the Daily Heil to chip in, they’ve been having a daily article on Kloppo’s red card - it’s incredible.

He wants a 10 game suspension :lmao

Well, let's put that to bed straight away

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-hero-chris-sutton-explodes-1013949
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7043 on: October 19, 2022, 01:52:55 pm »
I don't know why, but that sentence made me laugh out loud.
It's always nice to bring a smile to someone's face.  :)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7044 on: October 19, 2022, 01:52:56 pm »
You shouldn't have to mate. God knows I've not agreed with some of your posts about the team and players, or your style of posting, but you've not really said anything wrong in this thread.

On the contrary you've been pretty measured and respectful. It's (almost) everyone else who have jumped the gun and responded histrionically to you - as always seems to happen with these kinds of topics - and joined in a pile-on and made the last few pages a shit-show.

This why good-faith discussion is impossible on the internet nowadays. Nobody ever wants to hear anything that is not phrased exactly as they would phrase it. Even though it's clear that your views almost exactly match the views of everyone who has piled-in on you, they still did it.

Really? I think bar one or perhaps two posters out of twenty that wondered if he/she was an undercover City fan everyone’s been respectful both ways. But obviously slightly confused with the initial comments.

People here care for this club and care for Klopp. He’s done a lot for it, the city, etc. So I’d say it’s natural to get some feelings over the potential of Klopp being called xenophobic. Nothing wrong with that.
Just because there was a few of us reacted to the post doesn’t mean we were piling on Lolo. Nor that discussions like this are t welcomed here.

Sorry but I don’t think your post helped nor were accurate.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #7045 on: October 19, 2022, 01:53:18 pm »
I remember the days when footie sites were places to read about footie. 

these days to get through a lot of the stuff posted, you need:
- a degree in accounting
- a solid understanding of geopolitics and related ethics
- a sound basis of the legalities around libel / slander

that statement itself could be construed as being libellous  ;)
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7046 on: October 19, 2022, 01:54:56 pm »
However feel a lot of the dialogue around 'Sportswashing' does have racist undertones.

What the fuck are you talking about.

One of the worst posts on the subject I've ever seen.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #7047 on: October 19, 2022, 01:55:53 pm »
I remember the days when footie sites were places to read about footie. 

these days to get through a lot of the stuff posted, you need:
- a degree in accounting
- a solid understanding of geopolitics and related ethics
- a sound basis of the legalities around libel / slander
Don't forget the PhD in construction, transportation management and architecture.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7048 on: October 19, 2022, 01:58:15 pm »
Don't forget the PhD in construction, transportation management and architecture.

And a good understanding of sarcasm
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7049 on: October 19, 2022, 02:03:48 pm »
I don't think what Klopp said was Xenophobic. He was very clear to frame it around limitless spending, and being able to compete, which is objective. Same as FFP is objective.

However feel a lot of the dialogue around 'Sportswashing' does have racist undertones. Using language such as 'corrupting our game' is not objective but subjective. Madrid were fronted by Franco and make money from the Spanish property market, our owners exist because of US financial bailouts in 08/09 that came from US taxpayers. Just because a non-white western culture's State Ownership looks different from a white western one, doesn't mean they are that dissimilar.

Unless you're pushing fan ownership, which is surely the only way not to be associated with corruption and hope we can get to one day, subjectively criticising any capitalist/dictatorship led ownership is rocks glass houses. The difference between subjective and objective is the importance. And a lot of the Sportswashing dialogue feels subjective, barbarians at the door, the Orientalism form of racism that Edward Said spoke of.

This is a fair comment and much of what you are saying is hard to disagree with, although I think our ownership existed before 08/09 (it doesn't lessen the point you're making, it's just factual to say they were reaping the benefits before those years).

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #7050 on: October 19, 2022, 02:06:35 pm »
However feel a lot of the dialogue around 'Sportswashing' does have racist undertones. Using language such as 'corrupting our game' is not objective but subjective. Madrid were fronted by Franco and make money from the Spanish property market, our owners exist because of US financial bailouts in 08/09 that came from US taxpayers. Just because a non-white western culture's State Ownership looks different from a white western one, doesn't mean they are that dissimilar.

Unless you're pushing fan ownership, which is surely the only way not to be associated with corruption and hope we can get to one day, subjectively criticising any capitalist/dictatorship led ownership is rocks glass houses. The difference between subjective and objective is the importance. And a lot of the Sportswashing dialogue feels subjective, barbarians at the door, the Orientalism form of racism that Edward Said spoke of.
This is nonsense. The point is that those three are owned by entities which have bottomless pockets and have purposes which lie outside the sport itself. There’s nothing subjective about it. Are Madrid owned by the Spanish state? No. Are we owned by the USA? Also no.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #7051 on: October 19, 2022, 02:07:42 pm »
I don't think what Klopp said was Xenophobic. He was very clear to frame it around limitless spending, and being able to compete, which is objective. Same as FFP is objective.

Literally one of the most clueless and completely "missing the point" posts on here in years.

What a load of utter fucking tosh.

FFP Is objective? What the utter fuck?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7052 on: October 19, 2022, 02:10:42 pm »

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #7053 on: October 19, 2022, 02:11:19 pm »
because there is nothing that was said that ANYONE could be offended by - his ‘friends’ didn’t even listen to it, as anyone who did would not be offended. It’s twitteresque bullshit.  All he/she needed to do was bring the clip up on youtube, tell the friends to actually listen to it,  and them ask them what offended them. There is only one answer to that - nothing.

And he's getting stick because its pretty clear both from his initial post and subsequent other posts that his intention wasn't just to 'highlight what his friends thought'.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7054 on: October 19, 2022, 02:12:08 pm »
This is a fair comment and much of what you are saying is hard to disagree with, although I think our ownership existed before 08/09 (it doesn't lessen the point you're making, it's just factual to say they were reaping the benefits before those years).

I don't think it's fair comment at all

Unless they are calling Amnesty International 'Subjective'
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #7055 on: October 19, 2022, 02:12:23 pm »
At least this is stopping everyone getting their knickers in a twist about Henderson. What’s next week I wonder.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #7056 on: October 19, 2022, 02:13:44 pm »
Chris Sutton the lastest from the Daily Heil to chip in, they’ve been having a daily article on Kloppo’s red card - it’s incredible.

He wants a 10 game suspension :lmao

But on a serious note, the campaign against Klopp from these papers this week is sinister, as it’s clearly orchestrated. You’d honestly think it’st the first time a manager got mad at a ref/assistant.  And all the more ridiculous what they are doing - as Guardiola did much worse in the same game, so they aren’t even hiding that it’s an orchestrated campaign against one man.

Xenophobic that from Sutton.

" so Chris what you gonna say...yeah he was out of order a match ban
" c'mon chris jazz it up a bit!"
" ok 10 match ban!!"
" Great stuff let me just check that  works for Citys PR then were good to go"

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #7057 on: October 19, 2022, 02:16:40 pm »
Klopp is a great guy, we are very lucky to have him. The "Xenophobia" line is a complete fabrication, based on what he said.
And it doesn't bother me if others outside the club don't see this.

Regarding the ebb and flow of arguments here. I don't know, I believe sometimes it is better to be reasonable and listen rather than to be "right".

Some people are still trying to score points though.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7058 on: October 19, 2022, 02:18:33 pm »
Calling our German boss Xenophobic is Xenophobic just because he's German

There, get out of that
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7059 on: October 19, 2022, 02:18:46 pm »
Klopp is a great guy, we are very lucky to have him. The "Xenophobia" line is a complete fabrication, based on what he said.

And it doesn't bother me if others outside the club don't see this.

Regarding the ebb and flow of arguments here. I don't know, I believe sometimes it is better to be reasonable and listen rather than to be "right".

Some people are still trying to score points though.

I think this is where as a fanbase we need to absolutely jump on anything aimed at further disparaging the club, the manager, the players and the fans. So its actually excellent to see the response in this thread and hopefully we argue similarly hard on other social media.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7060 on: October 19, 2022, 02:20:44 pm »

I didn't read it as saying sportswashing is not happening at all, but if that is the point being made and I have misunderstood then yeah, bad post.

The main thing I am in agreement with is that Klopp's comments were framed around financial rules. He didn't mention state-owned clubs, only that three clubs can do what they want, referring to City and PSG facing no punishments for breaking FFP rules, and Dan Ashworth from Newcastle saying they have "no ceiling".

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7061 on: October 19, 2022, 02:21:03 pm »
This is nonsense. The point is that those three are owned by entities which have bottomless pockets and have purposes which lie outside the sport itself. There’s nothing subjective about it. Are Madrid owned by the Spanish state? No. Are we owned by the USA? Also no.

Correct. Sick of false equivalence shite. It's like dealing with US politics now.

Online lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7062 on: October 19, 2022, 02:23:46 pm »
I think this is where as a fanbase we need to absolutely jump on anything aimed at further disparaging the club, the manager, the players and the fans. So its actually excellent to see the response in this thread and hopefully we argue similarly hard on other social media.

I think we've examined the issue really hard here, which is a good thing. I agree with that. Not sure what good it will do in the wider world!

Problem is: as soon as you allow unlimited money into a sport with finite winners, you are fucked (and not in a good way)!

Fortunately, there is nothing here that can take away from the sheer joy of Klopp's actual team beating Man City at Anfield, in a show of defiance and the sublime Mo Salah.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7063 on: October 19, 2022, 02:25:49 pm »
One of the differences is that when a state owns a club, especially a state which is able to hold the rest of the world hostage because of its resources and wealth, it brings a political dimension into play that is not involved when corporations or individuals own a club.

Actions against a club can cause massive political and economic fall out in this country so people run scared, especially when faced with legal teams who have an endless supply of funding
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7064 on: October 19, 2022, 02:26:50 pm »
^ Just wait till he gets a longer ban because they've taken into account the media reaction. They've done it before.

How any supposed pundit can look at the incident itself and Klopp's reaction to it and come to the conclusion that it is in some way worse than some of the abuse that's been directed towards officials by players and coaches is remarkable. In fact it isn't remarkable, it's symptomatic of the forces that are now so prevalent within the wider game.

We're a big club, we need to start throwing our weight around because quite frankly it can't get any worse than it already is. As a result of media reporting we come out of virtually every one of these manufactured incidents in a worse position.

He answered a fucking question about state owned clubs and he got wound up by the most obvious foul not being given in favour of a player who gets treated appallingly by officials; and him and the club end up being pilloried for both.

These fuckers either need reminding that they have a legal responsibility not to defame people, or need to admit that they are pushing someone elses agenda for money.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 02:30:11 pm by Charlie Adams fried egg »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7065 on: October 19, 2022, 02:28:28 pm »
I think we've examined the issue really hard here, which is a good thing. I agree with that. Not sure what good it will do in the wider world!

Problem is: as soon as you allow unlimited money into a sport with finite winners, you are fucked (and not in a good way)!

Fortunately, there is nothing here that can take away from the sheer joy of Klopp's actual team beating Man City at Anfield, in a show of defiance and the sublime Mo Salah.

Eventually, others will join in. Annoyingly no-one else has really directly 'suffered' at their hands in terms of trophies, but they will. Particularly once Newcastle start bouncing up the table, as soon as one of them win a European Cup at the hands of an actual big club. We've probably not helped ourselves by being so good!

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7066 on: October 19, 2022, 02:28:45 pm »
Is he banned from the touchline for today's game?

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7067 on: October 19, 2022, 02:30:45 pm »

I don't follow the logic of this at all.
Because the US Government bailed out some financial institutions, that somehow makes FSG equivalent to being state owned?

The idea that you can't criticise a Dictatorship because Capitalism isn't perfect either is a complete nonsense that would prevent any kind of discussion of owners.
Likewise with dismissing things as being "subjective" seems to give an enormous amount of leeway to dimiss almost any criticism.
To take a ridiculous example - Bin Salman seems to think murdering a dissident journalist is fine, so I guess my opinion of it being wrong is a subjective opinion?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7068 on: October 19, 2022, 02:31:07 pm »
Eventually, others will join in. Annoyingly no-one else has really directly 'suffered' at their hands in terms of trophies, but they will. Particularly once Newcastle start bouncing up the table, as soon as one of them win a European Cup at the hands of an actual big club. We've probably not helped ourselves by being so good!

Wait till they catch Arsenal through their relentless trampling of smaller clubs (albeit Arteta may stay quiet)

I respect the way Arsenal have grown through gambling their future on their stadium, well managed financially (although that's easier in London), they deserve a lot more than City (but they won't get it)

Shame their match tonight is postponed

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7069 on: October 19, 2022, 02:32:42 pm »
Is he banned from the touchline for today's game?

I don't believe so. Klopp has until Friday to respond to the charges, so there's no punishment yet.

(Unless he's accepted the charges this afternoon and the FA have immediately imposed a punishment, which seems unlikely)

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7070 on: October 19, 2022, 02:33:37 pm »

Barca and Real are already fed up with them. While that's very much self-interest rather than moral values, it's at least keeping it in the media headlines. In England, everyone other than Liverpool has hitherto been delighted with them, because they've stopped a real team winning, and therefore let them off confronting their own failures, or dealing with an actual rival winning, properly. I hope to God that changes, but I'm not optimistic.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7071 on: October 19, 2022, 02:34:04 pm »
I don't believe so. Klopp has until Friday to respond to the charges, so there's no punishment yet.

(Unless he's accepted the charges this afternoon and the FA have immediately imposed a punishment, which seems unlikely)

Ok thanks! Wasn't sure if they'd made a decision yet or not.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #7072 on: October 19, 2022, 02:35:10 pm »
Ok thanks! Wasn't sure if they'd made a decision yet or not.

He's definitely fine for tonight.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7073 on: October 19, 2022, 02:39:50 pm »

You are right, an absolute load of bollocks. There is no evidence that calling out the owners of PSG, City and PSG is racist, and to say otherwise without supporting evidence is just an odd and ill informed comment.

Online lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7074 on: October 19, 2022, 02:41:52 pm »

Oh Gawd yeah. Imagine Klopp had not been this good? City would have 5 or 6 in a row.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7075 on: October 19, 2022, 02:45:13 pm »
You are right, an absolute load of bollocks. There is no evidence that calling out the owners of PSG, City and PSG is racist, and to say otherwise without supporting evidence is just an odd and ill informed comment.

Naming PSG twice is definitely racist

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7076 on: October 19, 2022, 02:49:35 pm »
He will get a big rendition of his song tonight!

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #7077 on: October 19, 2022, 02:51:10 pm »
Ironically, you wouldn't be having this discussion in at least one of the states that owns a football club...

A US national held in Saudi Arabia has received a 16-year jail sentence for writing tweets critical of the government, his son has told the BBC.

Saad Ibrahim Almadi, 72, who also has Saudi citizenship, was arrested in November after he travelled from Florida to Riyadh to see his family.

His son has now spoken out for the first time publicly, going against what he says has been US official advice.

Ibrahim Almadi said he did not want to see his father die in prison.

He alleged that Saad had been held in conditions that amounted to torture since his arrest by Saudi authorities.

The Saudi court that issued the prison sentence found him guilty of trying to destabilise the kingdom and of supporting and funding terrorism.

Ibrahim says the only evidence finally presented to the court consisted of 14 tweets.

The tweets, which the BBC has seen, include criticism of the demolition of old parts of the cities of Mecca and Jeddah, concern over poverty in the kingdom, and a reference to the murdered Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline WanderlustRed

• Not Really Caring That Much For 25 Years & Counting. Definitely not a fawnicator.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #7078 on: October 19, 2022, 02:52:01 pm »
Wow, so much nonsense in the last few pages.

Referring to the sportswashers as human rights violators (not even sure if Klopp did that, don't remember hearing it but I don't watch/listen to anywhere near as much as some) isn't xenophobic. It's accurate.

If it isn't reported, it certainly should be how many people died in the building of the venues for the World Cup. Whatever the number reported is, you can bet it'll be low. I have no doubt it's in the thousands.

Qatar isn't the UAE, but it's the same mentality and the same quasi-apartheid system for immigrants. Most of them are Filipino or other south Asian trying to make more money than they could in their home countries to send back to family, and the royals that run basically every aspect of their country abuse that motivation, often to the point of death.

I've been there, I've seen it. Well, not the worst, actually among the best, but that was bad enough. I worked for the Americans over a decade ago supervising/monitoring immigrants building on-base facilities and such. The conditions were poor but the immigrants were almost all very well-behaved despite being on a US military site because the conditions were so much better than they would get working for the Qataris. They obviously didn't have running water where they lived, or clean clothes. It was eye opening, to say the least.

I'll be watching very little of the World Cup, and while I know it's not my choice, I would encourage others to consider the same decision.

The UAE is the same. Saudi Arabia is the same. It's not because of ethnicity that I say that, because it's because they all have a similar authoritarian quasi-monarch that holds absolute power informed by a similar worldview.

Imagine if Klopp said all of that. None of it xenophobic, all of it undeniably true. Manchester City exists to be a emirati family's plaything, and to provide a facade of legitimacy to people who abuse human rights, and promote/live off an industry that is the primary cause of climate change. And they've been caught paying employees under the table to circumvent financial rules, they invent sponsorships that are obviously vehicles for direct cash injection from their owners, and who knows what else. All with money gained by destroying the planet.

And no one in the footballing world seems bothered. Not the PL, not the English crown-backed FA, not UEFA, and quite obviously not FIFA.

It would be a better world if Klopp was free to say *that*.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7079 on: October 19, 2022, 02:52:27 pm »
Ironically, you wouldn't be having this discussion in at least one of the states that owns a football club...

He was probably bailed out by the taxpayer so deserves it