Author Topic: Man United - Manchester's Other Team  (Read 36616 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Man United - Manchester's Other Team
« Reply #200 on: August 9, 2023, 03:19:22 pm »
A lot of speculation that the Greenwood decision is imminent. He’s already training with the United players.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: August 9, 2023, 03:26:03 pm »
A lot of speculation that the Greenwood decision is imminent. He’s already training with the United players.

Disgusting if they take him back. But it wouldn't surprise me at all for that club.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: August 9, 2023, 03:30:58 pm »

Fit's in with their 'It's too late to say no' kit launch. Didn't expect anything else from them.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #203 on: August 9, 2023, 03:47:39 pm »

Not surprising, they've got their history with scumbags.

Can't see him lasting very long in England. He's going to get absolutely annihilated at every away stadium and he's not going to be safe from fan abuse at Old Trafford either.

He'll probably be in Turkey or somewhere within a year or two.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #204 on: August 9, 2023, 05:00:44 pm »
Ste Howson covering himself in glory again - "I think Woodward was worse for us than Munich..." :duh

https://twitter.com/CouchNish/status/1689143886692974592

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: August 9, 2023, 05:34:04 pm »
Can't believe they're managing to offload Maguire - is he taking a massive wage cut or what? :o

£30m is ridiculous. Still, must be one of the worst signings in history.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #206 on: August 9, 2023, 05:50:00 pm »
Ste Howson covering himself in glory again - "I think Woodward was worse for us than Munich..." :duh

:duh
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #207 on: August 9, 2023, 06:41:40 pm »
In the ever growing sea of “influencer” shit, he will always be the largest, smelliest floater. An absolute prick of a man.
AHA!

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #208 on: August 9, 2023, 09:51:32 pm »
They’ve been seriously improved by the transfer of Maguire.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2023, 02:17:21 am »
£30m is ridiculous.

Surely, surely Man U is paying out part of his contract and WHU won't be paying him his 190k (or more?) per week? I remember there was that hilarious article where Man U said "we'll give you 10 million to fuck off"...

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2023, 08:02:47 am »
Saw Gary Neville suggesting Fernandes, Casemeiro, Eriksen & Mount is a midfield we are envious of or would take :o

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2023, 08:44:09 am »
Saw Gary Neville suggesting Fernandes, Casemeiro, Eriksen & Mount is a midfield we are envious of or would take :o

I mean I would only take that fat c*nt Casemiro because we don’t have a single DM but generally his first season at United was massively over celebrated. He done ok
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2023, 10:17:02 am »
I mean I would only take that fat c*nt Casemiro because we don’t have a single DM but generally his first season at United was massively over celebrated. He done ok

Id argue he had a poor season to be honest. Spent a long time suspended and he's clearly losing his legs.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #213 on: August 10, 2023, 10:59:11 am »
I love reading redcafe at times. So many of them in the Kane thread saying they should match Bayern's current bid for him and see what happens. That's on top of others who think they can get him for free next season  ::)

Hijack anyone?

We're the biggest club in the world. Now is the time to prove it.

Maybe he listens to Gary Neville and is sat waiting for us to match the offer.

Delusions of grandeur!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 03:36:55 pm by Tokyoite »

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2023, 11:47:49 pm »
Fred’s on his way out, soon Marcus Rashford will be the sole surviving member of those mentioned in the “Oleh’s at the weeyul” chant. Sad times

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2023, 03:23:46 am »

thats a europa midfield for sure but they have with webb pulling the strings should be able to make it to CL

thought fred was a decent enough water carrier for them. one of the unsung heroes in letting the other players at least perform better.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2023, 07:51:29 am »

Wonder how Mr Neville will cope with this morning’s developments.

Even the most optimistic Manc will know that midfield they have doesn’t size up well against better teams. Never mind the fact that they will only be able to squeeze one or two more seasons max out of it before rebuild number 50? is needed.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2023, 08:08:53 am »
Had a quick look at red cafe and the fee for 21 year old Caicedo shows how good a deal £70m was for that fat c*nt Casemiro and also makes Mount fee look a bargain  :butt
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2023, 08:12:44 am »
Wonder how Mr Neville will cope with this morning’s developments.

Even the most optimistic Manc will know that midfield they have doesn’t size up well against better teams. Never mind the fact that they will only be able to squeeze one or two more seasons max out of it before rebuild number 50? is needed.

When he said Liverpool should sign Caicedo a few days ago he probably said it smugly, safe in the knowledge it wasn’t going to happen. He’ll backtrack now. Or try and turn it round by ramping pressure up on Klopp. Unluckee!

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2023, 08:43:06 am »

You'd have to wonder, what goes on in the mind of a person who thinks that the decimation of a league winning team, at the hands of a tragic accident, where numerous people lost their lives, is somehow comparable to a multi millionaire chief executive who has literally spent billions buying players to appease one of the most self-entitled fan bases in world football. Like how the fuck do you even make that kind of connection?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2023, 08:58:57 am »

Yeah I'm sure lives and families were more devastated at signing of Maguire than they were by the deaths of their loved ones. He's vile.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2023, 09:29:02 am »

That interview is from May 2022. He shouldn't been allowed near their ground again the scruffy prick  :wanker

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2023, 09:48:28 am »
Hats off to the United fans that are planning the Mason Greenwood protest. Good to see. Have seen some grim opinions from terminally online fans on the subject over the past year or so.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2023, 01:15:10 pm »
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1689971707203735553?t=pd5BRQzUw1I-HP6BJ2yO_w&s=19

What an absolute farce. Cowards. Clearly they want to keep him. So just do it enough of this PR bullshit to try and make it OK

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2023, 01:40:39 pm »
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1689971707203735553?t=pd5BRQzUw1I-HP6BJ2yO_w&s=19

What an absolute farce. Cowards. Clearly they want to keep him. So just do it enough of this PR bullshit to try and make it OK

Basically, whatever the decision, the women footballers will get the blame.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2023, 01:57:02 pm »

Yup. If they wanted him gone, they wouldn't need to be consulting anyone.

Online Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2023, 04:16:47 pm »
If you need a woman to tell you rape is wrong...
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2023, 05:05:09 pm »
Basically, whatever the decision, the women footballers will get the blame.

Exactly, the fucking shithouse c*nt of a club.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2023, 05:22:06 pm »
Surely they should just flog him to a Saudi club?

He's one player that would fit in well there.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2023, 05:39:27 pm »
Surely they should just flog him to a Saudi club?

He's one player that would fit in well there.
or, just flog him .....

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2023, 05:52:24 pm »
Using the women players as scapegoats. Classy.

“Having consulted with the women’s team, we’ve decided…”

Whatever the decision, it absolves executives and puts blame on the women’s team.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 05:54:14 pm by thejbs »

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2023, 05:54:14 pm »
This is the third time I've heard the 'consulting with the women's team' line over the last however many months. Going off the first report (that came so long ago I can't actually remember the timeline of when exactly), the team have already said they don't want to share a building with him. If it's actually true that they're being consulted with a third time, maybe the club are hoping the PR offensive will work on even them and they'll change their mind? If at first she doesn't say yes, just keep pestering....

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2023, 06:13:14 pm »
This is the third time I've heard the 'consulting with the women's team' line over the last however many months. Going off the first report (that came so long ago I can't actually remember the timeline of when exactly), the team have already said they don't want to share a building with him. If it's actually true that they're being consulted with a third time, maybe the club are hoping the PR offensive will work on even them and they'll change their mind? If at first she doesn't say yes, just keep pestering....

I thought the same so I'm glad I'm not going mad. I feel like I saw that exact tweet months ago.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2023, 06:49:04 pm »
You'd have to wonder, what goes on in the mind of a person who thinks that the decimation of a league winning team, at the hands of a tragic accident, where numerous people lost their lives, is somehow comparable to a multi millionaire chief executive who has literally spent billions buying players to appease one of the most self-entitled fan bases in world football. Like how the fuck do you even make that kind of connection?

He has a brain worm. Unfortunately for him, it's not a tape worm - his size of his stomach is something else these days.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2023, 11:48:26 pm »
That interview is from May 2022. He shouldn't been allowed near their ground again the scruffy prick  :wanker
He's got an enormous head, and a bigger ego, imagine charging people £20 each to have a pre match pint with him?

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2023, 04:13:35 am »
He's got an enormous head, and a bigger ego, imagine charging people £20 each to have a pre match pint with him?

Does he do that? And he has the nerve to shit on United for being Disneyland.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2023, 05:41:38 am »

Club rivalries aside, I am disgusted by MU's behaviour. It's remarkable that they think this is a good PR move.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #238 on: August 12, 2023, 12:24:26 pm »
Let's ask our female employees with very little job security what they think. Gross, but they seem to be getting very little blow back from anywhere.

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2023, 02:59:50 pm »
A quick bit of googling tells me the first report was back in mid-February. Women's team 'do not want him back' & 'concerned' 'disturbed' 'deeply uncomfortable' by the idea of him returning. Choose your favourite wording. Original source was The Times but many ran the story themselves. Also said that other female staff at Carrington shared the view, the men's squad was split.

Second report was in May. Original source was the Mirror. Just general talk really of how United plan to go about making their decision. Stakeholders being consulted following the conclusion of the internal investigation. Women's team on the list of stakeholders.

And then this latest report, which is more or less a rehashing of the second one.