Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3459985 times)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #58360 on: June 27, 2021, 07:02:43 pm »
By July 19th will all the over 40s have been offered both doses?

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #58361 on: June 27, 2021, 07:05:34 pm »

I'm due to have mine on 28th July and I'm 39 - I suspect mine will be put forward to before the 19th, hope so as I'm due to be in Liverpool that Friday at Bramley Dock, fingers crossed.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58362 on: June 27, 2021, 07:08:31 pm »

I don't think they can do that, because it depends on when they had their first dose, and when the 8 weeks are up. Think if an over-40 had their first dose when they first became eligable, they can have their second this week.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #58363 on: June 27, 2021, 07:17:25 pm »
I don't think they can do that, because it depends on when they had their first dose, and when the 8 weeks are up. Think if an over-40 had their first dose when they first became eligable, they can have their second this week.

Yep, my mate had his last week of April, and had his 2nd yesterday and he's in his mid 40s.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #58364 on: June 27, 2021, 07:52:17 pm »
Loads of pop ups offering second jabs early.

Lots of info here, showing places that are allowing early second doses: https://www.reddit.com/r/GetJabbed

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58365 on: June 27, 2021, 08:05:18 pm »

Lots of info here, showing places that are allowing early second doses: https://www.reddit.com/r/GetJabbed

Is the consensus now to get the double jab protection asap rather than wait the 8-12 weeks between doses for added protection?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58366 on: June 27, 2021, 08:05:39 pm »

That's great.

There's now an NHS one too https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

Offline Escorcio

• Kopite
« Reply #58367 on: June 27, 2021, 08:36:30 pm »
That's great.

There's now an NHS one too https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site/

NHS site doesn’t have much information about the time between doses that the centres will tolerate.
The subreddit is good for letting you know which ones will allow you to get the second dose before the 8 week mark. Some are allowing walk in second jabs from 21 days (Pfizer)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58368 on: June 27, 2021, 08:46:40 pm »
FFS - my youngests entire primary class is in self isolation again, another positive test in his class :butt
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #58369 on: June 27, 2021, 08:59:12 pm »
FFS - my youngests entire primary class is in self isolation again, another positive test in his class :butt
The entire class?

:lmao

What the fuck are they doing???

How many kids have you got?  Are they ever in school?  :lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #58370 on: June 27, 2021, 09:01:29 pm »
I'm due to have mine on 28th July and I'm 39 - I suspect mine will be put forward to before the 19th, hope so as I'm due to be in Liverpool that Friday at Bramley Dock, fingers crossed.

RS false flag operation? :D

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #58371 on: June 27, 2021, 09:04:50 pm »
Doesn't the covid virus die off if left on an unattended surface for long enough? The length of time between the ball leaving the bowler's hand and a fielder fetching it from a nearby field should be long enough.
no idea hopefully that's true. His PCR has come back positive and the other players have been advised to get their own PCR done by someone who works for Track and trace.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #58372 on: June 27, 2021, 09:07:02 pm »
The entire class?

Pretty hard to split a primary school class into smaller bubbles isn’t it?

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #58373 on: June 27, 2021, 09:09:57 pm »
It's lucky it's close to the end of the school year or they would have to seriously think about closing schools I reckon
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #58374 on: June 27, 2021, 09:10:45 pm »
"The University of Oxford yesterday injected its new variant vaccine into people for the first time.

Academics who created the original jab have updated their blueprint to target the variant first identified in South Africa, also known as B.1.351 or Beta.

This Variant of Concern emerged last year and is still in the UK at low levels. It is also less susceptible to the vaccines than other strains, scientists believe.

It became the prime candidate for the first “variant vaccine” and the AstraZeneca/Oxford team are now trialling the booster jab — called AZD2816 — in 2,250 volunteers from the UK, Poland, Brazil and South Africa."

Full article:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/27/covid-booster-first-variant-vaccine-used-new-oxford-trial

Seem to remember that studies from South Africa showed that antibodies to B.1.351 could also neutralise other variants so hopefully the trial delivers positive results.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58375 on: June 27, 2021, 09:14:13 pm »
"The University of Oxford yesterday injected its new variant vaccine into people for the first time.

Academics who created the original jab have updated their blueprint to target the variant first identified in South Africa, also known as B.1.351 or Beta.

This Variant of Concern emerged last year and is still in the UK at low levels. It is also less susceptible to the vaccines than other strains, scientists believe.

It became the prime candidate for the first “variant vaccine” and the AstraZeneca/Oxford team are now trialling the booster jab — called AZD2816 — in 2,250 volunteers from the UK, Poland, Brazil and South Africa."

Full article:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/27/covid-booster-first-variant-vaccine-used-new-oxford-trial

Seem to remember that studies from South Africa showed that antibodies to B.1.351 could also neutralise other variants so hopefully the trial delivers positive results.

What's important about this is the mutation in the Beta variant that makes it less susceptible to vaccines is one of the ones in the Delta Plus variant so it should help target that too

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58376 on: June 27, 2021, 09:15:09 pm »
The entire class?

The school just throw the entire 35 kids in isolation, it used to be the entire year, just over 70 kids.

Just the two, this is 3 periods of isolation this month between them and the third or fourth in the primary school.

Every time we get an email saying "someone" has tested positive, last time it took yr 5 and yr 3 out, and I'm yet to hear of any other kids in the class testing positive.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58377 on: June 27, 2021, 09:18:00 pm »
You don’t need to.  You just need seating plans to see who has been in close contact.

We have electronic ones for every class in the school.  We can track and trace every class within half an hour and work out who needs to be isolated.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #58378 on: June 27, 2021, 09:33:05 pm »
You don’t need to.  You just need seating plans to see who has been in close contact.

We have electronic ones for every class in the school.  We can track and trace every class within half an hour and work out who needs to be isolated.

Can they not still have been in close contact in the playground? Or are there some things you can’t control?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58379 on: June 27, 2021, 09:38:26 pm »
Can they not still have been in close contact in the playground? Or are there some things you can’t control?

My lad sticks with the same 5 or 6 mates and not one of them has tested positive.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58380 on: June 27, 2021, 09:42:13 pm »
You can ask them about that… it’s also outside which makes it better
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58381 on: June 27, 2021, 10:00:08 pm »
You can ask them about that… it’s also outside which makes it better

The head has bitched and whined about going back for over a year, the tone of the emails has always been downbeat and negative, so he just goes with "everybody out". It was the local council who pulled them up and said they can't send 75 kids home very bloody time.

Taking the lad for a PCR tomorrow, councils request, that is going to be a laugh when he kicks off at me, he's a right stroppy little shit.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58382 on: June 27, 2021, 10:19:37 pm »
The head has bitched and whined about going back for over a year, the tone of the emails has always been downbeat and negative, so he just goes with "everybody out". It was the local council who pulled them up and said they can't send 75 kids home very bloody time.

Taking the lad for a PCR tomorrow, councils request, that is going to be a laugh when he kicks off at me, he's a right stroppy little shit.
I can’t imagine where he gets it from…. ;D

Have a little sympathy for the Head.  Imagine if Gavin Williamson were your boss..
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58383 on: June 27, 2021, 10:23:45 pm »
We need to talk about Scotland….

Cases have exploded there (and this graph is the 7day rolling average which smooths out blips).

I was relatively positive about deaths and hospitalisations earlier, but this growth rate is something else…. I can’t imagine opening up like that.

Is it a short term thing? I hope so, but what if it carries on?  Or gets even worse? 

Worrying times
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58384 on: June 27, 2021, 10:25:27 pm »
I can’t imagine where he gets it from…. ;D

Have a little sympathy for the Head.  Imagine if Gavin Williamson were your boss..

I've no idea what you mean 🤔

Williamson would have been dragged outside and battered if he was.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #58385 on: June 27, 2021, 10:36:50 pm »
Mother Teresa is, quite literally and officially, 'a saint' according to Pope Francis - beatified in 2015. ::)
Congrats on being my first whoosh. 😁
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #58386 on: June 27, 2021, 10:43:53 pm »
NHS site doesn’t have much information about the time between doses that the centres will tolerate.
The subreddit is good for letting you know which ones will allow you to get the second dose before the 8 week mark. Some are allowing walk in second jabs from 21 days (Pfizer)
It says in the third paragraph down that you need to wait 8 weeks between your first and second dose.

I’ve just cancelled and rescheduled my second dose to the 22nd July (exactly 9 weeks between both). Hoping to bump it up another week to around the 15th July but I’ve been pretty lucky to bump it from 2nd August initially.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58387 on: June 27, 2021, 10:45:29 pm »
 :champ

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58388 on: June 27, 2021, 11:43:56 pm »

Cases have exploded there (and this graph is the 7day rolling average which smooths out blips).

I was relatively positive about deaths and hospitalisations earlier, but this growth rate is something else…. I can’t imagine opening up like that.

Is it a short term thing? I hope so, but what if it carries on?  Or gets even worse? 

Worrying times
What's the average age of these people?

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58389 on: June 27, 2021, 11:47:21 pm »

Worrying times
Difficult to say what it is really. Short term effect of Scotland being in the euros and the mixing that comes with it, or a region that has less previous natural infection opening up at a similar vaccination coverage to a region that has had more natural infection. 

Probably a mix of both but I suspect it’s a lot to do with the latter. It doesn’t bode well for places like Ireland and much of Europe - they’ll get hit hard as well. But better to take the hit in the summer - sounds like Ireland will delay the hit to autumn and that could really be the wrong choice.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58390 on: June 27, 2021, 11:52:24 pm »
Have to self isolate for the next 8 days, as an apparent close contact of a colleague at work. No sign on an LFD test, but got a PCR result coming tomorrow.

Can count myself pretty lucky there's games on for the next few days!
3 days left for me (and 5 for the Mrs). That would be fine but after 18 months I went to spend the weekend at my mums for her 70th. Got the alert an hour after I arrived on Thursday - have spent the weekend in a tent in her garden, but at least I got hang out with her in the garden from a distance.

It’s going to become a very regular thing getting pinged by the app unless they make some changes.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58391 on: June 27, 2021, 11:55:46 pm »
3 days left for me (and 5 for the Mrs). That would be fine but after 18 months I went to spend the weekend at my mums for her 70th. Got the alert an hour after I arrived on Thursday - have spent the weekend in a tent in her garden, but at least I got hang out with her in the garden from a distance.

It’s going to become a very regular thing getting pinged by the app unless they make some changes.

Oh mate, really feel for you all. Glad you got to enjoy some quality time with your family still, even if it didn't end up being some time away from COVID work in the end and in a comfy bed!

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58392 on: June 28, 2021, 12:08:36 am »
Oh mate, really feel for you all. Glad you got to enjoy some quality time with your family still, even if it didn't end up being some time away from COVID work in the end and in a comfy bed!
Cheers, what can you do eh?

Was in two minds about coming at all, but an end of the night drunken dance to you’ll never walk alone in garden has made my mind up. Worth it all the time.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58393 on: June 28, 2021, 08:19:47 am »

Was in two minds about coming at all, but an end of the night drunken dance to you’ll never walk alone in garden has made my mind up. Worth it all the time.
:wellin That's worth having in the old memory banks. 

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58394 on: June 28, 2021, 08:41:36 am »

:thumbup

Just took the lad for a PCR test, he's not got symptoms, but the local council health dept asked we get all the kids done. He coped really well with it, proud of him. I had one too, even though I had a negative LFD yesterday - I'm working Saturday on the trucks and need to go into the depot to pick up new uniform before Wedneday, so best I'm checked. Typically, I've started with a cold today too, snotty nose, slight headache, slight sore throat.

Test place only opened at 8 and was already really busy.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 08:46:15 am by rob1966 »

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #58395 on: June 28, 2021, 09:19:09 am »
Zoe app saying NW England and Yorkshire showing signs of decline, hopefully continues

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58396 on: June 28, 2021, 10:43:47 am »
Just had our daily video call - one of the lads, late 20's I think he is, looks like shit. Been to London weekend before last, caught Covid. he's getting better, but its knocked the stuffing out of him. As was said on the call, thank fuck were no longer required to be in the office.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #58397 on: June 28, 2021, 10:52:13 am »
:thumbup

Just took the lad for a PCR test, he's not got symptoms, but the local council health dept asked we get all the kids done. He coped really well with it, proud of him. I had one too, even though I had a negative LFD yesterday - I'm working Saturday on the trucks and need to go into the depot to pick up new uniform before Wedneday, so best I'm checked. Typically, I've started with a cold today too, snotty nose, slight headache, slight sore throat.

Test place only opened at 8 and was already really busy.

By the way these are the most common reported symptoms of the Delta variant so probably best you isolate until you've got your test result

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58398 on: June 28, 2021, 11:17:51 am »

By the way these are the most common reported symptoms of the Delta variant so probably best you isolate until you've got your test result

Didn't know that, but I had considered if I needed to be isolating due to feeling a bit shit today, so I'll deffo take your advice and do that. I needed to go to the depot tonight, I'm staying home now, can't risk other drivers getting it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:30:21 am by rob1966 »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58399 on: June 28, 2021, 11:25:09 am »
Damn you!! :duh

Fair dues - you got me. :D
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.