Author Topic: The I'm a fat bastard and trying to lose weight thread aka JoeyC's skiving zone  (Read 481017 times)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
As i said in the gym thread I have started with a personal trainer

was 19 stone after xmas, been stuck around that for ages. Its not a great weight at all but I have refocused and he has got me in the zone. 10 sessions booked, I have done 4 so far.

16 pounds off

Target is to get to 16 stone
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
As i said in the gym thread I have started with a personal trainer

was 19 stone after xmas, been stuck around that for ages. Its not a great weight at all but I have refocused and he has got me in the zone. 10 sessions booked, I have done 4 so far.

16 pounds off

Target is to get to 16 stone

Great job mate. The rate of weight loss will start to slow the more you lose, but don't let that deter you!
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
Great job mate. The rate of weight loss will start to slow the more you lose, but don't let that deter you!
thanks

It's.been slow and steady. 2-3 pounds a week.

3 weight sessions a week so muscle will be building

Been a steady loss so.far

Monday to Friday I watch everything food wise

Can't wait for cheat day tomorrow
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR