Poll

Well...

Great Ref
Good Ref
Ok Ref
Shite
Total Shite
Inbred wankstain that would be lucky to get a job in fucking Tescos

Author Topic: Ref Watch !  (Read 11424 times)

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Re: Ref Watch !
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2021, 11:27:59 am »
I'm not sure why Tomkins says Anthony Taylor treats us kindly(he said this in a previous article as well) as that appears counter intuitive.
If it's in terms of penalties then maybe the stats bear it out but the eye test when watching our games refereed by Taylor shows more soft free kicks given against us and harsh yellow cards given against us with the opposite to our opponents(you don't have to give major decisions against a team to influence a game).

His article is about foreign players and not Liverpool players although he does draw on our experiences given that he probably has most of that data to hand - he might have the data regards soft fouls/yellow cards etc but might still have to go through the statistical analysis before presenting those findings.  Would be very interesting to see a full blown academic report into this he alludes to.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2022, 09:55:18 pm »
Bobby Madley: Referee to make Premier League return more than four years after sacking

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63394543

They must be desperate

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2022, 10:55:29 pm »
Bobby Madley: Referee to make Premier League return more than four years after sacking

They must be desperate

Lock up your dogs.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2022, 11:13:38 am »

They must be desperate

FFS. He was one of the worst, if not the worst, ref in the PL on his first go around. Bringing back Reffing Badly Bobby Madley is a sign of how dreadful PMGOL is run

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: November 7, 2022, 11:18:36 pm »
Are there any non white Premier League officials? Refs, assistants, VAR?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Rolling Weekly Referee Assessment
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2023, 04:02:59 pm »
Possibly should have started this at the beginning of the season, but anyway this is hopefully intended as a thread for honest assessment of the refereeing performances during our games.

I am thinking that maybe some kind of mark out of ten system should be used so we can measure whether performances are improving or deteriorating over the season. Something along the lines of:-

11   Pro LFC
10   Excellent
9     Didn’t fall for any shit
8    Competent
7    Unbiased
6    Made some good decisions
5    As competent as a random passing chimp
4    A bit shit, maybe
3    Dodgy
2    Always gives benefit of doubt to opposition, affecting final score.
1    Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson level of scouse hatred

Maybe there should be two scales, one for competence and one for bias/favouritism, and the grades may need adjusting – I’m open to suggestions. Possibly just a 1(unbiased) to 5(Howard Webbian) for the favouritism assessment.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: Rolling Weekly Referee Assessment
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2023, 04:15:36 pm »
This will never work because everyone is biased in some way, even those of us who don't buy into the corruption stuff.  Just look at the Utd game away to Palace, if it were us playing them and the same two incidents happened (an elbow to the face and a penalty claim), you'd have loads of people on here saying the ref was against Liverpool.  But because it happened to Utd, no one thinks anything of it.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2023, 04:34:22 pm »
Pretty sure Andy started a similar thread (is there a topic Andy hasn't started a thread on  :P) and it sank like a stone.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2023, 05:12:45 pm »
What is it with the PGMOL where beside a token women it's just middle to late aged white guys half of which look like they couldn't manage a kids lemonade stand? At most of the games the fans seem to contain multitudes and across the teams it's the same, yet you're telling me this is the only and best that can be found? Something stinks here.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2023, 06:58:53 pm »
This will never work because everyone is biased in some way, even those of us who don't buy into the corruption stuff.  Just look at the Utd game away to Palace, if it were us playing them and the same two incidents happened (an elbow to the face and a penalty claim), you'd have loads of people on here saying the ref was against Liverpool.  But because it happened to Utd, no one thinks anything of it.

That penalty claim is laughable, McTominay kicked the defenders leg and fell over.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2023, 02:41:58 pm »
Missed the entire second half due to lack of a stream. The stand-out poor decision in the first half was Jorginho falling over in his own box for no reason. I can understand refs not seeing something that actually does happen, but I can't understand how they do see something that hasn't happened. Oliver probably gets a 4 from what I saw.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2023, 02:43:26 pm »
Missed the entire second half due to lack of a stream. The stand-out poor decision in the first half was Jorginho falling over in his own box for no reason. I can understand refs not seeing something that actually does happen, but I can't understand how they do see something that hasn't happened. Oliver probably gets a 4 from what I saw.

He ignored a blatant foul on Jones on the edge of the box right at the death but didn't miss him fouling one of their c*nts 5 seconds later. He's a sham of a referee. One of the worst out there.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2023, 02:52:24 pm »
5 mins added was absolutely laughable, should have been 10 at least, nearer 15. Pointing to your watch all half is fucking pointless if you don't do anything about it. Loads of stoppages and they spent the whole half time wasting.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2023, 04:45:25 pm »
All shite!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2023, 05:12:27 pm »
He ignored a blatant foul on Jones on the edge of the box right at the death but didn't miss him fouling one of their c*nts 5 seconds later. He's a sham of a referee. One of the worst out there.

So fucking biased that decision it was untrue.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2023, 05:42:19 pm »
5 mins added was absolutely laughable, should have been 10 at least, nearer 15. Pointing to your watch all half is fucking pointless if you don't do anything about it. Loads of stoppages and they spent the whole half time wasting.

Need to bring in the world cup style stoppage time.

Oliver gone the same way as Webb and Clattenburg. A fairly decent referee who once he became known as ‘the best’ has buried his head so far up his own arse he misses things constantly.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2023, 05:48:24 pm »
Oliver was 2 today

Absolute shit. Seemed to have this ‘I’m a strong ref I won’t fall for the Anfield crowd’ but ended up just giving bad calls in Chelsea’s favour

Carragher levels of over compensating 
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2023, 07:02:50 pm »
Oliver was 2 today

Absolute shit. Seemed to have this ‘I’m a strong ref I won’t fall for the Anfield crowd’ but ended up just giving bad calls in Chelsea’s favour

He's been like that in every game, home or away, since Pickford injured Van Dijk. As if he blames us for the biggest fuck-up of his career.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2023, 07:12:39 pm »
He was pretty poor today, without having to make many big calls. Used to be a decent ref, but I thought he got most things wrong today.

Oliver bowed to all the Chelsea complaints and falling over which helped them break up the game at key moment. Would like to see that trip on Curtis again near the box at the end, looked like they caught him but hard to be sure.

Didnt bother handling the time wasting, still don't understand how Kepa can stand there with the ball in his arms for 20 seconds before even putting it down before then pausing over the goal kick and Oliver does bugger all. Somehow in the first half there was 4 min injury time and in the second there was 5, should have been 10 at least.

Also the linesman on the Main stand side on the second half must have given about 5 throw-ins and a corner to chelsea when they were pretty clearly the other way. At one point Milner laughed in his face with his arms in the air.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2023, 09:34:08 pm »
He was pretty poor today, without having to make many big calls. Used to be a decent ref, but I thought he got most things wrong today.

Oliver bowed to all the Chelsea complaints and falling over which helped them break up the game at key moment. Would like to see that trip on Curtis again near the box at the end, looked like they caught him but hard to be sure.

Didnt bother handling the time wasting, still don't understand how Kepa can stand there with the ball in his arms for 20 seconds before even putting it down before then pausing over the goal kick and Oliver does bugger all. Somehow in the first half there was 4 min injury time and in the second there was 5, should have been 10 at least.

Also the linesman on the Main stand side on the second half must have given about 5 throw-ins and a corner to chelsea when they were pretty clearly the other way. At one point Milner laughed in his face with his arms in the air.

BT showed a replay, was a clear foul.

Klopp asked that lineo was he blind
Jurgen YNWA

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2023, 12:48:15 am »
Oliver was 2 today

He's been like that in every game, home or away, since Pickford injured Van Dijk. As if he blames us for the biggest fuck-up of his career.

He really has fallen off a Cliff Liverpool midfield style. I agree up to the VVD Everton game he was easily the standout in the PL. not just that he was actually competent and did a good job most the time. Don’t think I’ve seen him have a good game since, and he was terrible today again. Less said about the linesman Klopp was infuriated by all second half
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 12:51:26 am by duvva 💅 »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Michael Oliver
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2023, 10:48:28 am »
I thought he was a fucking disgrace yesterday.

As fucking bent a performance as I've ever seen

Fucking c*nt.

But what do we think?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: Michael Oliver
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2023, 10:50:40 am »
:lmao

Another ref thread, maybe there should just be one pinned.

They are all shit, not sure why one needs his own thread.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2023, 10:59:00 am »

Giving a free kick to Chelsea in that first half incident alone probably deserves some highlight for stupidity. I still don't get what the thought he saw.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2023, 11:00:21 am »
He’s not bent. He is just cruising for years now, stagnating without any effort to improve.

The way he got his ‘best of’ reputation is by elevating himself slightly above the mediocrity herd - now he is back in the fold, just another PGMOL guy doing an average job with no concern about the consequences of poor performance.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2023, 11:03:34 am »

Because he used to be a great referee.

Most of them are absolute fucking wank that couldn't get a job in a fucking corner shop stacking shelves. They are stupid, arrogant, inbred fucking arseholes.

But this lad used to be good.

He now hasn't got a fucking clue. Not only that, but he was openly biased and shite yesterday. Absolute fucking inbred fucking clusterwhopper.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2023, 11:04:44 am »
He has fallen off a cliff over the last 12 months, maybe longer. Maybe he started believing his own hype?

He was very poor yesterday, just some really bad decisions, which come to think of it has been the same every time i have seen him fpr quite a while now.
He had no choice but to book Curtis after barging their player over, but the only reason he did it was the pure frustration at being fouled in clear view of Oliver who waves play on - did it continuously with players being pulled back too.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2023, 11:06:42 am »

Because Andy. I'm surprised he hasn't started a thread to discuss whether he should start a thread about starting threads.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2023, 11:10:44 am »
The Curtis Jones non-foul on the edge of their box was ridiculous, I mean the guy was fouled twice in succession and he didn't give one of them.

He's not been the same since he had the lines cut into his hair that time
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2023, 11:11:44 am »
Inbred wankstain that would be lucky to get a job in fucking Tescos
I believe psychiatrists call this projection.

Maybe host these pointless conspiracy polls in a more appropriate forum. Like in front of your bathroom mirror.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2023, 11:13:10 am »
I believe psychiatrists call this projection.

Maybe host these pointless conspiracy polls in a more appropriate forum. Like in front of your bathroom mirror.

Watch the game. It's literally documented right in front of you.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2023, 11:14:01 am »
Giving a free kick to Chelsea in that first half incident alone probably deserves some highlight for stupidity. I still don't get what the thought he saw.  :o
That was one of the worst decisions I have seen. Absolutely pathetic.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2023, 11:16:18 am »
That was one of the worst decisions I have seen. Absolutely pathetic.

My ST is near the control room so you get a perfect view for offsides

The disallowed 'goal' was so blatent, I have no idea why it even went to VAR, but the lino didn't flag.

The second one later on was even worse, because it had gone through several 'phases' the 'goal' would have stood and the fucking gobshite was 3 yards offside.

The same bent fucking cheat gave us offside 3 times in the second half that weren't even close.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2023, 11:30:01 am »
The linesmen were piss poor yesterday and the referee.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2023, 11:54:57 am »
It remains a mystery how Gallagher didnt get booked.

Ive been saying for ages Oliver in regards to us has been poor since the Van Djik injury he has clearly no love for us after that....words were probably said to him from us and rightly so

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2023, 12:03:39 pm »
He's rubbish but it's the Manc ones you dread getting.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2023, 12:13:30 pm »

Ive been saying for ages Oliver in regards to us has been poor since the Van Djik injury he has clearly no love for us after that....words were probably said to him from us and rightly so

Kicked the fuck out of our players all match.

Did 6 or 7 yellow card offences and fuck all.

Booking the young lad for the mistimed tackle was way out of order as well.

Oliver was as bent as fuck from start to finish. Fucking cheat.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2023, 12:18:02 pm »
Because Andy. I'm surprised he hasn't started a thread to discuss whether he should start a thread about starting threads.

Can we have a poll, to decide whether Andy should start a poll to see if he should start a thread about starting threads.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2023, 12:23:01 pm »
He used to be ok, not good, but at least not biased like all the non-manc fans that come from Manchester, he was shite yesterday though.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2023, 12:28:40 pm »

Mate of mine had £5 on Milner, Bajcetic & Gallagher to all be booked, would have won £505. He was not pleased
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp