Author Topic: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion  (Read 267710 times)

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Re: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player.
« Reply #680 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:14 am »
The thing is, none of yous actually go the match, so your opinions don't actually count.

In all honesty I've heard just as bad things said at the match from people around me there are some strange folks following the team now.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #681 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:37 am »
Can't win either way then. Great forum :/

Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #682 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:54 am »
Sorry I'm speaking the truth, instead from now on I'll be a proper Liverpool fan.

YO GUYS HENDERSON SO WORLD CLASS, BARGAIN AT £20M AND THIS IS FINALLY OUR YEAR. PROB WIN BY 15 POINTS EASY BEFORE BEATING BARCA IN 2013 CL FINAL.

Close Encounters Of The Derp Kind.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: June 13, 2011, 12:18:48 am »

Don't post shite and act a bell then, you'll find its a decent forum when we haven't got WUM's like you.

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: June 13, 2011, 12:20:07 am »
Woah, woah, woah... wait a minute. You guys are telling me that he didn't smash one in the top corner, go on 15 driving runs or play 48 perfectly weighted killer passes in a game?

Fuck me, he must be shit then. £20m? We should sell him now before it's too late. I mean, you know, he's 20 already, he's not going to get any better is he? What's the use in him passing it sideways all the time, retaining possession, trying to build a move? What's the fucking point in that? He should be playing it over the top every time then steaming forward to belt the knock downs into the back of the net, that's what makes a real midfielder.

Offline Alonso

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: June 13, 2011, 12:20:15 am »
Sorry I'm speaking the truth, instead from now on I'll be a proper Liverpool fan.

YO GUYS HENDERSON SO WORLD CLASS, BARGAIN AT £20M AND THIS IS FINALLY OUR YEAR. PROB WIN BY 15 POINTS EASY BEFORE BEATING BARCA IN 2013 CL FINAL.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #686 on: June 13, 2011, 12:20:27 am »
Whats the betting there will be some bans tomorrow and it will be for the people calling the WUM merchants c*nts and they will be left free to carry on their ways.

Hey because thats freedom of speech.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #687 on: June 13, 2011, 12:21:15 am »

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: June 13, 2011, 12:22:11 am »

Yo dawg, bitches be trippin'

Word. Ice ice baby.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2011, 12:22:12 am »
Can anyone guess who said this...

"He came in here for five and a half years, not two months." (i.e he will improve into the player we know he can be)

Why anyone would put a negative spin on his performance for the Under 21's is beyond me.

Wise words mate. I agree.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #690 on: June 13, 2011, 12:23:23 am »

I love this standard response from a new poster when they get slated. They think they are getting slated because people don't agree with their views, and they wheel out the 'why can't we have an opinion?' and utterly miss the point that their 'opinion' is laced with shit like a flake on top of a Cornetto.

It's 100% fine to have a different opinion on RAWK, but not ok to spout complete shite against the team you support. Which is what you are doing. People will call you on it.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: June 13, 2011, 12:24:25 am »
I love this standard response from a new poster when they get slated. They think they are getting slated because people don't agree with their views, and they wheel out the 'why can't we have an opinion?' and utterly miss the point that their 'opinion' is laced with shit like a flake on top of a Cornetto.

It's 100% fine to have a different opinion on RAWK, but not ok to spout complete shite against the team you support. Which is what you are doing. People will call you on it.

...Son.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline PETERC1992

• Anny Roader
« Reply #692 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:25 am »
The thing is, none of yous actually go the match, so your opinions don't actually count.

Nonesense,along with alot of other stuff in this thread

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #693 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:37 am »
Too many fucking c*nts about tonight.

Good night.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #694 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:46 am »

Not spouting any "shite" about the team. Just a player that now plays for the club who isn't anywhere near what the club paid for him....difference.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: June 13, 2011, 12:26:44 am »
Not spouting any "shite" about the team. Just a player that now plays for the club who isn't anywhere near what the club paid for him....difference.

He isn't anywhere near £20million. That doesn't even make sense, what the fuck are you even trying to say?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:29:40 am by WorldChampions »

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #696 on: June 13, 2011, 12:26:50 am »

Chelsea did the same with Torres, why don't you go over their forums spout all this shit.
Thanks in advance.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: June 13, 2011, 12:27:18 am »

He hasn't kicked a ball at Liverpool yet, hasn't played under Kenny's tactics so give him a chance eh?

Offline Alonso

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:32 am »

In trying to defend your whopperish comments, you've made yourself look even more stupid. If that's possible, of course.

Touche, "dawg".

Offline Lucas DuoFlush

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring Poulsy back!
« Reply #699 on: June 13, 2011, 12:29:03 am »

You have no clue about 'worth'. These people making the decisions are fucking lightyears ahead of your knowledge on the subject.
"Bos non modo animal, sed etiam mater" Lordanem Henderson

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #700 on: June 13, 2011, 12:31:32 am »

You're a fucking epic helmet.

Offline 3rdStone

• Main Stander
« Reply #701 on: June 13, 2011, 12:32:01 am »
Tonight showed two things.

He plays pass and move. All one touch and he does it very well when getting forward.

He's a rubbish as a DM.

Solution: play him nearer to their goal and don't heap defensive responsibilities on him.

Sorted.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #702 on: June 13, 2011, 12:33:59 am »
He hasn't kicked a ball at Liverpool yet, hasn't played under Kenny's tactics so give him a chance eh?

So if this team bought Michael Carrick for £40m.....that's the lame defence you'd go to as well? Yeah....

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #703 on: June 13, 2011, 12:34:31 am »

Agreed thats me.

« Reply #704 on: June 13, 2011, 12:34:42 am »
No doubt in my mind there would be alot of kneejerk reactions after England's performance today.

Fact is England were poor generally with only 2 players having good games sadly Henderson wasn't one of them.

Doesn't mean he's shite, just felt the line-up was totally wrong in the first place. Oh and people who keep banging on about his price need to get a grip, its not your money

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:39 am »
1. Henderson did not cost £20m (media speculating shite because fee was undisclosed) more like £15m plus garnish

2. People judging him before he has kicked a ball for us should be ashamed

Offline Lucas DuoFlush

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring Poulsy back!
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:44 am »
Was gonna reply to that but this guy cannot be fucking serious.
"Bos non modo animal, sed etiam mater" Lordanem Henderson

Offline Sinstar

• Main Stander
« Reply #707 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:48 am »

He plays pass and move. All one touch and he does it very well when getting forward.

He's a rubbish as a DM.

Solution: play him nearer to their goal and don't heap defensive responsibilities on him.

Sorted.

I agree and think that Jordan has the qualities to play in a "pass and move" style team, such as the one we are (probably, if last year was any indication) aiming to create.

He does need to work on his contributions in terms of goals (and he has said so himself) but the skills, and more importantly, the know-how, which you are born with, not taught, are there.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #708 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:56 am »
Chelsea did the same with Torres, why don't you go over their forums spout all this shit.
Thanks in advance.

and to counter that Torres sale we quickly overpaid to get Carroll so we'd have something in the same window....we robbed Chelsea, Newcastle robbed us.....theres no reason for 2 last minute transfers to mean we have overpay for a youngster early in June.

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #709 on: June 13, 2011, 12:36:05 am »

So you're slagging off a player who's just signed because of the fee paid? Where is the difference between that and the word 'shite'?

Offline MOZ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #710 on: June 13, 2011, 12:36:55 am »

He's a rubbish as a DM.

Sorted.

He will play on the right for us

Offline Dr Manhattan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:00 am »

Ahhh, young padawan...

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #712 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:39 am »

He's a rubbish as a DM.

Sorted.

So, you can form an entire opinion and where to play him and what he's good and not good at after one u21 game now? Rather than, you know, the last 6 months the club will have watched him before making a decision whether to move for him or not?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #713 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:50 am »
So if this team bought Michael Carrick for £40m.....that's the lame defence you'd go to as well? Yeah....
Your busy just did some stirring in the downing thread or was it Clichy and
Now back here see the thing is 21 posts all sadly  slagging off a recent signing or a very possible signing does not a fan make , well at least not of this club

so why not go and brag to your mates tomorrow about how good a wum you are!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #714 on: June 13, 2011, 12:41:45 am »

The level of sanity on RAWK continues to drop rapidly ...

Offline 3rdStone

• Main Stander
« Reply #715 on: June 13, 2011, 12:46:45 am »
So, you can form an entire opinion and where to play him and what he's good and not good at after one u21 game now? Rather than, you know, the last 6 months the club will have watched him before making a decision whether to move for him or not?

I'm excited to see him play for us. I was nervous as I hadn't watched him closely before tonight. But after the one twos through the middle and passing in general, I'm no longer nervous.

He's right for us IMO.

I just hope he settles quickly because he's got a target on him.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: June 13, 2011, 12:48:07 am »

We wouldn't buy Carrick for £40m.

Go back to redcafe you tit.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:50:25 am by J-Mc- »

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #717 on: June 13, 2011, 12:49:02 am »
We wouldn't buy Carrick for £4 and a bag of skips.

Go back to redcafe you tit.

Fixed ;)

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #718 on: June 13, 2011, 12:49:52 am »
I just hope he settles quickly because he's got a target on him.

Agree mate. Sadly, the target seems to be being aimed at by our own fans!

Offline Paul JH

• Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."