Author Topic: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player- Discussion  (Read 267714 times)

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jordan Henderson-Officially a Liverpool player.
« Reply #640 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:16 pm »

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #641 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:45 pm »
Just lock the thread before I die of embarrassment.

What a bunch of spoilt little twats.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #642 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:52 pm »
Having the ability to be a CM does not mean you are the same kind of player as another CM.

Read the rest of the post. I admitted Barry a bit more refined than the other two, but Parker and Henderson are pretty like for like.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #643 on: June 12, 2011, 11:49:19 pm »
How many Sunderland games did you watch?
Didn't know this was an English Language forum. People who get fussy over this shit are just ugh yeah....lrn2internet bro.

You still havnt answered mikes question after saying you had watched him loads of times, my guess is you saw him twice away with your team and home at old trafford
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:02 pm »
I take it because there is no mods about tonite they are all on other accounts winding up the real fans.

What other excuse can there be for so many WUM'S being allowed to post their shit.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #645 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:14 pm »
Just lock the thread before I die of embarrassment.

What a bunch of spoilt little twats.
I usually try to stay out of threads like these as they tend to attract some real stupid bastards who are often new posters on the board but sometimes I get dragged in and then spend ages wishing I hadn't bothered and also try to restrain myself from getting a ban because I told some clueless keyboard warrior what a twat he was....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #646 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:31 pm »
You still havnt answered mikes question after saying you had watched him loads of times, my guess is you saw him twice away with your team and home at old trafford

He did answer it mate.

Most of them and alot of Englands u21 games. How many DID you watch son? 0 clearly.

He's still wrong and a massive WUM though.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:58 pm »
Nah, are you?

No I am here all the time you are just the latest prick from up the east lancs road
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #648 on: June 12, 2011, 11:52:01 pm »

Yes I did answer it. I watched Sunderland plenty last year and the England u21's. He doesn't stand out remotely as much as others in both teams.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #649 on: June 12, 2011, 11:52:11 pm »
This forum is fast becoming a haven for the biggest whoppers who follow us, coming on to slag off a new signing after one u21 game. Bunch of fucking morons.

I agree. How do people read these threads day in day out. Around 3 minutes was too much for me...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #650 on: June 12, 2011, 11:52:43 pm »
Nonsense, if Henderson comes good, his wages will rocket too. You didn't factor that one into your little algebra equation.

Yes mate but you are already saying he's woeful so in your eyes he won't come good so what's your point.

Worst spate of posts I've seen on this forum for some time.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline NOTBORNIN1982

• and neither is he the best poster on here, not even close in fact. Maybe the 1982nd.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
« Reply #651 on: June 12, 2011, 11:53:33 pm »
Some of these comments from so called ‘supporters’ could keep us up all night long, but faith in Kenny makes one fine pillow. :wave
"How much do you smoke, sir? Two packs a day, is that right? Pussy. I go through two lighters a day. That's right, two lighters! You're a health nut compared to me."

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #652 on: June 12, 2011, 11:54:42 pm »
I'll be honest, this thread makes me want to climb into a pre-heated oven.

Offline Broken Accidental Stars

• Kopite
  • Gedites know who le vrai Roi is
« Reply #653 on: June 12, 2011, 11:55:26 pm »
This forum is fast becoming a haven for the biggest whoppers who follow us, coming on to slag off a new signing after one u21 game. Bunch of fucking morons.

Considering how many are new members who suspiciously make their first post (and every subsequent post) by slagging off Henderson or Carroll I doubt they actually follow us.
"Inspirational quote on perseverance, unfinished business, and fighting the good fight."
- Gérard Houllier

The ship has been steadied, le retour du Roi est bientôt arrivé.
Hic iacet Gérard Houllier, rex quondam, rexque futurus.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #654 on: June 12, 2011, 11:58:58 pm »
I don't slag off Carroll. Slightly overpaid? Yes. but thats the price you gotta pay, and well we sold Torres for a epic price considering he was barely a £50m player at his peak for me and hasn't been at that peak for so long before he was sold.

Carroll gives us so many different options, class touch, for a big man superb technique, people rave about Crouchs feet, but Carroll is far superior to him and well better in every aspect. That £35m will become close to worth it in the long run.

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #655 on: June 12, 2011, 11:59:06 pm »
some very embarrassing comments posted here
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline JohnHobbes

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: June 13, 2011, 12:00:58 am »
Considering how many are new members who suspiciously make their first post (and every subsequent post) by slagging off Henderson or Carroll I doubt they actually follow us.

History++

Amazing we saw the same phenomenon with the Lucas thread too. Quelle surprise

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: June 13, 2011, 12:01:56 am »
I'll be honest, this thread makes me want to climb into a pre-heated oven.

I might join you. We'll finally get some alone time.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #658 on: June 13, 2011, 12:04:27 am »
Have stayed out of this thread because you basically know what you're going to see in here, but curiosity got the better of me in the end.

I'd just like to say that anyone judging a 20 year old kid, who just happens to be one of ours now, on that one game alone can absolutely get to fuck.

You sad pathetic know-nothing fucking smalltime meffs. Get to absolute fuck.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #659 on: June 13, 2011, 12:05:53 am »
Have stayed out of this thread because you basically know what you're going to see in here, but curiosity got the better of me in the end.

I'd just like to say that anyone judging a 20 year old kid, who just happens to be one of ours now, on that one game alone can absolutely get to fuck.

Your posts comfort me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #660 on: June 13, 2011, 12:06:08 am »
I might join you. We'll finally get some alone time.

I think that oven maybe crowded tonight on gas mark 9.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline JohnHobbes

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: June 13, 2011, 12:06:25 am »

I'm impressed you managed to restrain yourself so long. Well said.

Offline MKelly34

• Legacy Fan
  • Kelly's lover (not really)
« Reply #662 on: June 13, 2011, 12:09:31 am »

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #663 on: June 13, 2011, 12:09:55 am »
Fucking hell the WUMs are out this weekend, the Villa cretin last night and now our own fans jumping on the back of a 20 year-old lad who is one of our own on the back of a shite England game?

Fuck me.

Btw:

Thought he was alright anyway, nearly set up a goal at the start and his give-and-gos were encouraging to see. Blame Pearce's Neanderthal tactics and selection for the whole midfield looking disjointed and, frankly, utter bollocks at best.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:13:00 am by El_Pistolero »

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #664 on: June 13, 2011, 12:10:34 am »
Nonsense, if Henderson comes good, his wages will rocket too. You didn't factor that one into your little algebra equation.

Only a special case could think due reward reflecting the fulfillment of talent is anything other than a wonderful thing for our club.

What a snide.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: June 13, 2011, 12:10:48 am »

:wellin
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #666 on: June 13, 2011, 12:11:31 am »

how are you still here?

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #667 on: June 13, 2011, 12:12:34 am »
how are you still here?

It's fucking mind-boggling, mate.

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #668 on: June 13, 2011, 12:13:17 am »
Sorry I'm speaking the truth, instead from now on I'll be a proper Liverpool fan.

YO GUYS HENDERSON SO WORLD CLASS, BARGAIN AT £20M AND THIS IS FINALLY OUR YEAR. PROB WIN BY 15 POINTS EASY BEFORE BEATING BARCA IN 2013 CL FINAL.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #669 on: June 13, 2011, 12:13:31 am »
The thing is, none of yous actually go the match, so your opinions don't actually count.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #670 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:13 am »

Sorry I'm speaking the truth, instead from now on I'll be a proper Liverpool fan.

YO GUYS HENDERSON SO WORLD CLASS, BARGAIN AT £20M AND THIS IS FINALLY OUR YEAR. PROB WIN BY 15 POINTS EASY BEFORE BEATING BARCA IN 2013 CL FINAL.

Grow up.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:17 am »

Grow up.

EDIT: Quick on the draw the El Pistolero.

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:36 am »

:tosser

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline JohnHobbes

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #673 on: June 13, 2011, 12:15:01 am »
how are you still here?

I'm wondering that too... I remember seeing warnings from the mods over posts in other threads months back and can't believe anything has improved from those vacuous keyboard killing waste of space postings

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #674 on: June 13, 2011, 12:15:15 am »

Kindly fuck off.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #675 on: June 13, 2011, 12:16:03 am »

This gargantuan quim is a prime example.

Someone somewhere is missing their magical talking dildo.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: June 13, 2011, 12:16:05 am »

The only thing he didn't factor into his equation is was this:

JasbinderX + keyboard = Load of bollocks on a forum

Offline yodawg21

• Kemlynite
« Reply #677 on: June 13, 2011, 12:16:16 am »
Can't win either way then. Great forum :/

Offline JohnHobbes

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #678 on: June 13, 2011, 12:16:51 am »

No need to be facetious. Lesson to learn... Don't be on the (extreme) extremes with what you have to say ;)

Offline Aaronb121

• Kopite
« Reply #679 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:05 am »

Fool.