Author Topic: Need a contact phone/fax number @ LFC for arranging an international friendly  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
Hi, guys,
A mate of mine (works for a sports agency abroad) contacted me re: arranging a friendly against LFC.
She can't seem to find the contact details for someone at the club for such an event.
I can't find anything on the website either. Does anyone have such details? If so, could you PM me, please.
Many thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Sash

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
 ;D Yeah I'd like this number too so I can arrange a game for my local amateur side  ;D
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
If anyone has the club secretary's (Zoe Ward) direct line (only managed to get the address off the club), drop me a PM.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
If anyone has the club secretary's (Zoe Ward) direct line (only managed to get the address off the club), drop me a PM.

If you get through tell them I will take the number 7 shirt if Luis has to sit out a few games, I'm not as good on the ball as him but I am short (and tubby) and know wher the goal is. Thanks.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Apollo

• Kopite
  • I've got the
Can you arrange me a season ticket while you're on the phone please cheers.

Offline lachesis

• RAWK Scribe
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • МАРКСИСТ
PM PaulR or Armin; they might know the best person to forward your request to.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
PM PaulR or Armin; they might know the best person to forward your request to.
Nice one.