Author Topic: Is anyone really bothered who we sign?  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
Is anyone really bothered who we sign?
« on: June 6, 2008, 12:42:45 am »
Im not, I dont give a fuck to be honest.

I just dont care, we signed the best striker in the world last season but Hicks took away his limelight and you have to ask yourself how that is possible?

That a bigmac, Ben and Gerry ice cream eating c*nt could take the limelight away from the best forward in the world.

Easy because he has the ignorance of Fergie and the attitude of Ronaldo.

Am I looking forward to next season?

No Im fuckin dreading it.

Didnt these pair of bastards take over so that we could compete?

Yes they did but we havent, Degen, Barry, Dossena in, Crouch, finnan, pennant,Crouch, Riise, Alonso out, just to pay for new additions where the fuck did david Moores find these pair of crooks in gods name. :no
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline jamesone23

• Kopite
Re: Is anyone really bothered who we sign?
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2008, 12:59:08 am »
Erm, yeah.

Offline xabi14

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: June 6, 2008, 01:08:41 am »
Yes.

Strange thread. But i agree that when they took over i assumed the days of havin to sell to buy were gone. False promises and all that i suppose.

Offline RedBo

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: June 6, 2008, 01:18:01 am »

Yes they did but we havent, Degen, Barry, Dossena in, Crouch, finnan, pennant,Crouch, Riise, Alonso out, just to pay for new additions where the fuck did david Moores find these pair of crooks in gods name. :no

If we sell Crouch twice do we get double the money..

Seriously I know what you mean my heart don't seem to be in it much anymore, with Jack and Vera at the helm the future looks depressing

Offline fletcheri

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: June 6, 2008, 02:30:20 am »
Sort your heads out, of course it matters.Fuck the owners they are not LFC we are,the players are and Rafa and his staff are.The boss knows what he is doing and we will improve next year and IMO we where not that far away this year.

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 6, 2008, 03:23:31 am »
I know where your coming from, its hard to be upbeat about next season when this 'saga' goes on.

Offline Dan86

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: June 6, 2008, 07:19:19 am »
I'm bothered about who we sign & Liverpool mean as much to me as they always have. This will be the first season for me that I'm going into it thinking we have no chance of winning the title though & that's depressing.
"if you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later"
- Bob Paisley

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: June 6, 2008, 08:59:42 am »
I'm really bothered who we sign, whether Gareth Barry is really our 'top' signing of this summer and whether we have to sell to buy him. If that's the case then we're treading water or going backwards, all thanks to Twit and Twat not backing Rafa in the transfer market as Stevie, Carra and even Coco have said publicly must happen.