Author Topic: Paris  (Read 185624 times)

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Paris
« Reply #1440 on: June 9, 2022, 11:15:06 am »

'Liverpool have doubts over neutrality of Uefa review – and its chair':-

Concerns about Tiago Brandão Rodrigues’s suitability
Club want to know more about panel of experts

www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jun/08/liverpool-uefa-review-champions-league-chaos - by David Conn
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1441 on: June 9, 2022, 11:15:51 am »
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/12630639/champions-league-final-paris-police-chief-didier-lallement-apologises-for-tear-gassing-liverpool-fans

"Whether there are 30,000 or 40,000 people, it doesn't change anything. What matters is that there were people, in large numbers, likely to disrupt the proper organization of the filtering. But that we count them precisely to within 5000, it doesn't change much."

What a prick.

If you were in Paris and your MP isn't on that list. write to them explaining what happened to you and asking why they have not signed the motion. That's what I'm going to do later today. MPs love to bury their heads in the sand but most act when constituents hassle them enough. There's no reason why this motion should be restricted to certain parties, it's not critical of the Tories or any other group.

Yep, keep the pressure up. The list does keep updating so you need to keep an eye on it if anyone thinks theirs isn't on it yet.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1442 on: June 9, 2022, 11:17:11 am »
is it me or has Sadiq Khan, who was also at the match, has completely glossed over the situation? maybe i've missed something but super disappointed if he has.

Yes, was just chatting about this very thing with a friend the other day. Very conspicuous by his absence when there's photographic evidence of him in the queues outside the ground.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline El Festino

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #1443 on: June 9, 2022, 11:18:52 am »
Updates from Dan Austin on today's hearing:

@_Dan_Austin
Chief of police Didier Lallement says he gave the 40 000 ticketless fans trying to enter the Stade de France figure to Gérald Darmanin. He says he saw it in the ground.
Didier Lallement is a liar.

@_Dan_Austin
Chief of police Didier Lallement says police had to choose between using tear gas or charging into the crowd at gates A, Y and Z at the Stade de France.
The crowd was waiting patiently. There was absolutely no need whatsoever for either.

@_Dan_Austin
Didier Lallement has admitted the 40,000 ticketless fans figure has "no scientific value." he reveals it was guesswork based on hearsay.
The figure is a lie and it has now essentially been admitted.

@_Dan_Austin
Quite clear from his testimony so far that chief of police Didier Lallement has been sent to the senate for two reasons:

1) To continue blaming Liverpool fans with lies.

2) To try and take some of the heat off minister of the interior Gérald Darmanin.

@_Dan_Austin
Didier Lallement says "a large number of fans" caused the chaos by disrupting the pre-filter tickets checks, before adding that it isn't important how many it was and an exact figure doesn't matter.

The incompetence of the man and the French authorities as a whole is staggering.

@_Dan_Austin
Didier Lallement reveals that the purpose of the police complaints form is to try to find people who were selling forged tickets and put an accurate number on fakes.

Would advise people tuo continue to use it to report police violence instead.

@_Dan_Austin
Once again, just like Gérald Darmanin, chief of police Didier Lallement has provided absolutely zero photo or video evidence from around the Stade France which backs up his version of events.

Because no such evidence exists.

@_Dan_Austin

Didier Lallement says the use of tear gas on fans, including women and children, was "necessary" and he ordered it.

He adds that he doesn't know of anything else which would have helped the situation. Which shows he is a dangerous man who shouldn't be doing his job.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1444 on: June 9, 2022, 11:35:56 am »
"I got it wrong but it doesn't matter." Is there any other interpretation of what Lallement is saying? I don't think so.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1445 on: June 9, 2022, 11:42:11 am »
The absolute fucking bare-faced lying cheek of the lot of them.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1446 on: June 9, 2022, 11:58:54 am »

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1447 on: June 9, 2022, 12:13:41 pm »
"I got it wrong but it doesn't matter." Is there any other interpretation of what Lallement is saying? I don't think so.

I see it more as "I made shit up and have no evidence, but it doesn't matter and I'll keep on lying". He admits that he has no idea how many people had fake tickets, but clearly they caused the problem. It's a complete shitshow and the prick shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Offline Reds r coming up the hill

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1448 on: June 9, 2022, 12:14:06 pm »
It’s lies upon more  lies.
I’ve read someone mentioning to also pressure internationally from anyone who travelled from abroad to get in touch with their French embassy and ask why their safety was threatened etc by attending the CL Final. That’s the route for those of us who don’t have an MP to contact.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #1449 on: June 9, 2022, 01:12:59 pm »
Sounds like he´s taking the absolute piss.

Obviously his statements are based on the events of the stadium, which he says he directly commanded and takes full responsibility for, up to and including ordering the tear gassing peaceful fans and families queuing to get in.

If that is the case, I would be interested to know who directly ordered the tear gassing and battoning of fans at the fanpark 12 kms away at the front screen and outside the entrance, and why - and furthermore why it was reported by the police that there was no incidents at the fanpark?

Offline El_Frank

• Main Stander
  • Doubters into believers
« Reply #1450 on: June 9, 2022, 01:26:40 pm »
Look at that rat-faced bastard. Looks like he walks down the 'rue' inhaling Renault Clio's.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1451 on: June 9, 2022, 02:23:08 pm »
If you were in Paris and your MP isn't on that list. write to them explaining what happened to you and asking why they have not signed the motion. That's what I'm going to do later today. MPs love to bury their heads in the sand but most act when constituents hassle them enough. There's no reason why this motion should be restricted to certain parties, it's not critical of the Tories or any other group.

I wasn't in Paris, but I'll still be asking my MP to sign this. She covers Trafford, so with having Utd in her constituency, shit like this could happen to local voters if the Mancs end up in France in the Europa League next season.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1452 on: June 9, 2022, 02:25:24 pm »
Updates from Dan Austin on today's hearing:

@_Dan_Austin

Didier Lallement says the use of tear gas on fans, including women and children, was "necessary" and he ordered it.

He adds that he doesn't know of anything else which would have helped the situation. Which shows he is a dangerous man who shouldn't be doing his job.

In what situation does he think tear gassing innocent men, women and kids, doing nothing wrong, is necessary?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1453 on: June 9, 2022, 02:35:02 pm »
Just had the same email. Good to see so many filled in the form.
I haven't had any email since I submitted my form - did you fill yours in when it first appeared ?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1454 on: June 9, 2022, 02:37:35 pm »
I wasn't in Paris, but I'll still be asking my MP to sign this. She covers Trafford, so with having Utd in her constituency, shit like this could happen to local voters if the Mancs end up in France in the Europa League next season.

West Ham had problems in Lyon last season with bad treatment in the ground.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1455 on: June 9, 2022, 02:56:16 pm »
That bloke looks like Arsene Wenger crossed with Heinrich Himmler!!

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1456 on: June 9, 2022, 02:56:32 pm »
Yes, was just chatting about this very thing with a friend the other day. Very conspicuous by his absence when there's photographic evidence of him in the queues outside the ground.

To be fair I think he's been conspicious by his absence from a lot of things for a very long time.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1457 on: June 9, 2022, 02:56:49 pm »
That bloke looks like Arsene Wenger crossed with Heinrich Himmler!!

Got a touch of Gareth Keenan too if you see him with his hat off.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #1458 on: June 9, 2022, 03:29:58 pm »
Link to Steve Rotheram appearing live from the French Senate.

https://www.publicsenat.fr/direct

(should have been on at 3pm but it's running late...)
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1459 on: June 9, 2022, 03:36:53 pm »
https://twitter.com/publicsenat/status/1534902808792670211

Video surveillance at the Stade de France: “The images are available for seven days. They are automatically destroyed. We should have had a requisition to provide them to the different populations."

Quelle surprise...
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1460 on: June 9, 2022, 03:42:44 pm »

Can hardly hear him 'cos of the translator speaking over him - his sound seems turned down ?

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: June 9, 2022, 03:43:39 pm »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1462 on: June 9, 2022, 03:49:20 pm »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1463 on: June 9, 2022, 04:01:59 pm »

Video surveillance at the Stade de France: “The images are available for seven days. They are automatically destroyed. We should have had a requisition to provide them to the different populations."

Quelle surprise...

Could have seen that coming from a mile away. Disgraceful

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #1464 on: June 9, 2022, 04:09:41 pm »

Quelle surprise...

So at Hillsborough the vital cctv "went Missing" and here it's been destroyed.  Why am I not in the least bit surprised.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1465 on: June 9, 2022, 04:13:25 pm »
So at Hillsborough the vital cctv "went Missing" and here it's been destroyed.  Why am I not in the least bit surprised.
Yep - here we go again.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1466 on: June 9, 2022, 04:15:48 pm »
Whoops guess we just all of a sudden lost the video. We dunno how that happens, just one minute it's there and then the next gone. SO mysterious

Ah well time to move on I guess, huh? Right? Everyone's moving on yeah?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1467 on: June 9, 2022, 04:18:52 pm »
what an unexpected coincidence that is. embarrassing. there are about 30000 videos and images from fans thankfully. part of me wish i took more but i could barely reach my pockets at times and didn't want it to get nabbed. nasty nasty people.
YNWA.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1468 on: June 9, 2022, 04:23:10 pm »
Whoops guess we just all of a sudden lost the video. We dunno how that happens, just one minute it's there and then the next gone. SO mysterious

Ah well time to move on I guess, huh? Right? Everyone's moving on yeah?

https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1534915967603597313

"Just to be clear, there is a seven-day limit on the reclamation of municipal CCTV footage in France. If not requested by the judiciary within seven days, footage is deleted.

It is a tactic actively used by the state to avoid consequences for its violent policing."

Sounds like it's a commonly used tactic by police forces. As we well know.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1469 on: June 9, 2022, 04:25:01 pm »
https://twitter.com/_Dan_Austin/status/1534915967603597313

"Just to be clear, there is a seven-day limit on the reclamation of municipal CCTV footage in France. If not requested by the judiciary within seven days, footage is deleted.

It is a tactic actively used by the state to avoid consequences for its violent policing."

Sounds like it's a commonly used tactic by police forces. As we well know.

Yeah mate I know I was being sarcastic :P

It's fucking bullshit ass covering all around.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1470 on: June 9, 2022, 04:29:36 pm »
Thank fuck most mobile phones have better cameras than CCTV, there'll be stuff they are trying to cover up that will have been captured by someone.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1471 on: June 9, 2022, 04:45:50 pm »
I haven't had any email since I submitted my form - did you fill yours in when it first appeared ?

No, I didn't fill it in until last Thursday I think it was, couldn't face it until then.

Today I've had an email from the club asking me for my video evidence too, as I ticked the box on the form to say I had some.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #1472 on: June 9, 2022, 04:46:45 pm »
Plus tv news drone footage/photos - some on here I think.....like the mysterious 40,000 ?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1473 on: June 9, 2022, 04:46:46 pm »
I see Tracey Crouch is now the sole Tory to have put her name to the EDM.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1475 on: June 9, 2022, 05:45:23 pm »

Police tear gassing those waiting patiently outside?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1476 on: June 9, 2022, 06:06:18 pm »
They think they can get away with lying because UEFA are running the investigation, and they are probably right. If there is to be a fully independent enquiry instead they may change their tune but as things stand you know whats coming.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #1477 on: June 9, 2022, 07:03:07 pm »
Deleted the CCTV? Un fucking believable! Utter c*nts. At least their guilt is confirmed, no way would footage ever be deleted if it showed reds with fake tickets or bunking in etc.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: June 9, 2022, 07:06:58 pm »
Fucking c*nts.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1479 on: June 9, 2022, 07:07:34 pm »
Deleted the CCTV? Un fucking believable! Utter c*nts. At least their guilt is confirmed, no way would footage ever be deleted if it showed reds with fake tickets or bunking in etc.

"automatic as it wasnt requested past the 7 day deadline" Fuck me you'd think someone there would think " ya know what, i reckon we might wanna keep hold of this footage".

Absolute bollocks. They shouldnt hold a major competition for a long time.