Author Topic: Anfield Road Extension - Construction work resumed on 12th September 2023.  (Read 879965 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Anfield Road Extension - Construction Underway
« Reply #1480 on: November 4, 2021, 03:42:42 am »
Well, I've been onto NASA for you and requested they use their spy satellites to take intricate, Hi-Def pictures of the emerging stand with each pass. Of course, this means there will be daylight shots of the progress, as well as some really moody nighttime shots too. They said if you log onto their website there will also be infra red pictures as an added bonus. X-Rays of the site will cost a nominal fee though, and can be paid by debit card online.

I do hope you appreciate the efforts I'm making here.  ;)
I asked NASA to do the same for Everton's new ground but they told me to sling my hook as they deal in science, not fiction
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1481 on: November 4, 2021, 01:08:27 pm »
Well, I've been onto NASA for you and requested they use their spy satellites to take intricate, Hi-Def pictures of the emerging stand with each pass. Of course, this means there will be daylight shots of the progress, as well as some really moody nighttime shots too. They said if you log onto their website there will also be infra red pictures as an added bonus. X-Rays of the site will cost a nominal fee though, and can be paid by debit card online.

I do hope you appreciate the efforts I'm making here.  ;)

Stellar efforts there I must say sir! I must say you and a few others really are going to the stars and back to make sure the best coverage of this build is achieved! :D
"This is to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1482 on: November 4, 2021, 02:50:50 pm »
Stellar efforts there I must say sir! I must say you and a few others really are going to the stars and back to make sure the best coverage of this build is achieved! :D
I was nearby yesterday and very nearly swung by to get some footage to post on here, but in the end didn't have time to stop. We're all thinking of you and how the lack of club coverage is affecting you.

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1483 on: November 4, 2021, 03:53:25 pm »
I was nearby yesterday and very nearly swung by to get some footage to post on here, but in the end didn't have time to stop. We're all thinking of you and how the lack of club coverage is affecting you.

"very nearly" and "didn't have time"?? Thats f*ckin shite. Jurgen wouldn't tolerate that!
"This is to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1484 on: November 4, 2021, 06:55:12 pm »
Can we not make every construction worker go through surgery to be fitted with a bionic eye which live streams their every move during construction? I know if may sound a tad excessive but people need instant and constant updates on each brick laid and I don’t really see any other option.

As long as they remember to turn it off when they go the bog. That's one live "stream" I could do without.  😳
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1485 on: November 4, 2021, 07:00:41 pm »
As long as they remember to turn it off when they go the bog. That's one live "stream" I could do without.  😳

I imagine KopDude will be outraged at the club if they did this and he misses even a second of the footage.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1486 on: November 4, 2021, 07:15:12 pm »
I imagine KopDude will be outraged at the club if they did this and he misses even a second of the footage.

Maybe they'll parcel out the footage, drip by drip...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1487 on: November 4, 2021, 07:53:03 pm »
Thank you.  8)

I might add, I was on the Wirral this afternoon and bumped into our own James Bond 007, Mr Daniel Craig in the chippy in West Kirby.

He told me to keep this to myself, but I know you won't tell anyone. Anyway, Skyscrapercity have secretly drafted him in to do weekly spying missions on the progress of the new ARE. He will be taking Hi-Def pictures through a camera lens hidden in an LFC pen he bought from the club shop after the Atleti game last night. I can't say more as it's all hush hush, but the covert footage will be posted nightly under an assumed name.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1488 on: November 4, 2021, 10:34:00 pm »

No shit Craig. It's important that all the coverage gets to the very bottom of this build. Every crack and orifice should be shown and magnified. No holes should go unexamined!
« Last Edit: November 4, 2021, 10:47:21 pm by kopdude81 »

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1489 on: November 4, 2021, 11:31:12 pm »
Look at all of those lovely holes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqSh9jCt_G4

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #1490 on: November 4, 2021, 11:36:10 pm »
Thank you.  8)

I might add, I was on the Wirral this afternoon and bumped into our own James Bond 007, Mr Daniel Craig in the chippy in West Kirby.

He told me to keep this to myself, but I know you won't tell anyone. Anyway, Skyscrapercity have secretly drafted him in to do weekly spying missions on the progress of the new ARE. He will be taking Hi-Def pictures through a camera lens hidden in an LFC pen he bought from the club shop after the Atleti game last night. I can't say more as it's all hush hush, but the covert footage will be posted nightly under an assumed name.
Calling bullshit on this, all the pens have been sold out for weeks...

Plus all the camera footage will be shaken (obvs.)
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1491 on: November 5, 2021, 01:34:10 am »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1492 on: November 5, 2021, 01:36:17 am »
Calling bullshit on this, all the pens have been sold out for weeks...

Plus all the camera footage will be shaken (obvs.)
Ah, Mighty_Red, I've been expecting your comment.

*Strokes cat in a menacing way*

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #1493 on: November 5, 2021, 04:29:27 pm »
A lesson in rebar..😉

https://youtu.be/Fbe7_UzylgE
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1495 on: November 6, 2021, 02:26:10 am »
Look at all of those lovely holes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqSh9jCt_G4

I bet your Parents have still got imprints on their feet from when they stood on your Lego when you were growing up.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #1496 on: November 15, 2021, 03:28:02 am »
Latest drone footage from Drone Captured Moments.

https://youtu.be/iSH6oPA8m5w
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline reddazforever

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1497 on: November 15, 2021, 08:37:22 pm »
Looks like some decent progress over the past couple of weeks
Proudest ever moment was in the Ataturk stadium - i'm sure the wife will understand!

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1498 on: November 17, 2021, 08:34:22 pm »
More drone footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7TbuNpuoE

Looks like it may be from the same day as the video above.

Btw some fella on SSC says he saw two cranes on site this week. Hopefully we'll see vertical structures in place very soon.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 08:37:05 pm by kopdude81 »

Online meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1499 on: November 18, 2021, 11:45:21 am »
Btw some fella on SSC says he saw two cranes on site this week. Hopefully we'll see vertical structures in place very soon.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1500 on: November 18, 2021, 11:47:40 am »
According to some guy on SSC two cranes have arrived on site. He apparently has this on good info from someone on here who got it off him on SSC.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1501 on: November 18, 2021, 11:48:37 am »
Craneception.

Popcorn's Art

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1502 on: November 18, 2021, 11:56:37 am »
Hold on a second!
That quote on SSC was from Kopite 321.
We've got ourselves a double agent!

So then Kopite 321. Which forum has the highest amount of mentalists. Us or them. And don't let Demolition Dan sway you, he can't hurt you.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #1503 on: November 18, 2021, 12:03:22 pm »

Hahah fucking hell!!!!  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1504 on: November 18, 2021, 02:56:24 pm »
Imagine this one turning up at BMD  ;D

Jurgen YNWA

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1505 on: November 18, 2021, 05:48:08 pm »

Ha ha thats hilarious. Not that thread. The Anfield redevelopment conversation in the Liverpool Construction Projects section on SSC was where I got that from. Link is here:

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/anfield-walton-breck-road-anfield-road-end-expansion-capacity-61-000-u-c.1720930/post-176104525
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 05:52:41 pm by kopdude81 »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1506 on: November 18, 2021, 08:59:57 pm »

Highly unlikely, given that there is actual construction going on in that picture.  :)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1507 on: November 18, 2021, 09:00:59 pm »

Must be an awfully weighty orange traffic pylon...

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #1508 on: November 18, 2021, 11:58:54 pm »
Hold on a second!
That quote on SSC was from Kopite 321.
We've got ourselves a double agent!

So then Kopite 321. Which forum has the highest amount of mentalists. Us or them. And don't let Demolition Dan sway you, he can't hurt you.

The crane quote was on here…I missed the bit about the SSC source.. lol

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1509 on: November 19, 2021, 10:20:40 am »
Just to report, someone on SSC has reported that I've reported that they reported that the cranes were reported by us who reported that the cranes were reported by them.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1510 on: November 19, 2021, 12:18:46 pm »
Just to report, someone on SSC has reported that I've reported that they reported that the cranes were reported by us who reported that the cranes were reported by them.
I'm reporting this post too. 🙂

Offline kopdude81

• Main Stander
« Reply #1511 on: November 19, 2021, 12:25:21 pm »

:D  :wellin

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1512 on: November 19, 2021, 03:25:45 pm »
They aren't cranes, they're cormorants.

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1513 on: November 19, 2021, 04:02:55 pm »
They aren't cranes, they're cormorants.

Kept trying to come up with a bird pun earlier, became something of an Icarus, the attempt...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1514 on: November 19, 2021, 04:06:17 pm »
Kept trying to come up with a bird pun earlier, became something of an Icarus, the attempt...

Crashed and burned?  Or burned, then crashed?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #1515 on: November 19, 2021, 04:18:22 pm »
It's from Skyscraper City. It says "...cranes have been seen at Anfield..."

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #1516 on: November 19, 2021, 09:54:52 pm »
It's from Skyscraper City. It says "...cranes have been seen at Anfield..."

Well, I hear the Blues are calling...toss Salah and scramble legs (Oh Mersey!)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online meady1981

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1517 on: November 21, 2021, 08:18:37 am »
Bloody hell, three home games in a week. Holding up the show here, Jurgen.

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #1518 on: November 29, 2021, 04:41:48 pm »
First steel work is up

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1519 on: November 29, 2021, 04:42:30 pm »
Ooohhhhh!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W