Author Topic: Premier League fixtures 21st/22nd January  (Read 39152 times)

Offline DdeGea

• Superceded by OleGea
  • Main Stander
Re: Premier League fixtures 21st/22nd January
« Reply #760 on: January 22, 2017, 05:25:51 pm »
Yeah. A serious head injury is funny as fuck isn't it? Sort yourself out you fucking idiot.
Sorry only tuned in a bit later didn't see that. My bad!

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: January 22, 2017, 05:25:55 pm »
Like a fucking metronome, 45th minute = goal. Was just staring at my tab wondering why it said nil nil.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #762 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:19 pm »
People complaining about officials have to remember that Davies should have been sent of 5 minutes prior to the goal.
That's the point dick head he's been terrible.

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:21 pm »
Terrible refereeing once again. Every game these days.

Yep. Since this is apparently the norm now it'd be nice if some of these decisions went for us.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:43 pm »
Game over

That's why they'll be champions, you just know they have the quality and organisation to hold on and see this game through.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:43 pm »
Top four and a cup would be great, though.

Not interested in top four.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:56 pm »
So wish we had Kante. Would love a real DM at our club.

Chelsea forwards just expressing themselves knowing Kante will pick up everything.

No shock Leicester are doing so bad now Kante has gone.

This game is over!

Offline Kop307

• Bets against Liverpool. "I could be talking utter fucking shit".
  • Kopite
« Reply #767 on: January 22, 2017, 05:27:06 pm »
Premier League Champions 2016/2017 - Chelsea.

Title race well and truly over for us or anyone else. They've won it already and they thoroughly deserve it. They've been the best team this season by a mile.
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #768 on: January 22, 2017, 05:27:27 pm »
That's why they'll be champions, you just know they have the quality and organisation to hold on and see this game through.
And that Hull are a league 1 level team

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #769 on: January 22, 2017, 05:27:31 pm »
There are 2 types of posters on RAWK - Those who have an opinion and post - and those who just comment on those who post. Have an opinion - grow up.

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #770 on: January 22, 2017, 05:28:32 pm »

So are Swansea. We conceded 3 goals at home to them

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:05 pm »
So are Swansea. We conceded 3 goals at home to them
They're not though. Look at the team sheets. Swansea have much better players.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:39 pm »

So where do you want us to finish then? You say we can't win the league.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #773 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:46 pm »
On a side note, why does every commentator insist on pronouncing Conte and Kante the same way? They're obviously very similar but still not the same, does my head in.

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #774 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:53 pm »
They're not though. Look at the team sheets. Swansea have much better players.

I honestly don't think there's anything in it. They're as shit as each other.

Chelsea can defend - we can't.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #775 on: January 22, 2017, 05:30:10 pm »
Too right.  Only benefit right now is in being able to attract better players for next year.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #776 on: January 22, 2017, 05:30:40 pm »
Yeah, cos we've been dropping points to elite level opposition.

Top four and a cup or two would be a good return for this season anyway.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: January 22, 2017, 05:30:54 pm »
Premier League Champions 2016/2017 - Chelsea.

Title race well and truly over for us or anyone else. They've won it already and they thoroughly deserve it. They've been the best team this season by a mile.

As far as I'm concerned they deserve nothing. A small club who have won titles because some trees died millions of years ago.
I hate the vile odious club.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #778 on: January 22, 2017, 05:30:54 pm »

Haha, along with every other side in the bottom half it seems.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #779 on: January 22, 2017, 05:31:46 pm »
So where do you want us to finish then? You say we can't win the league.

2nd to 5th I dont care. I am happy that we have shown we can compete but now the league is over the CL isnt a consolation. What benefit does it even bring us?

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: January 22, 2017, 05:32:20 pm »
There is a lot of crap teams in the league and only six top teams, the difference between being top and competing for a top four position is always about how efficient your team is, when it comes to beating these teams.

United in Ferguson's latter years, would always win a couple of big games, draw/lose the rest of the big games but beating almost all of the smaller sides early, and that's how they always ended up in the title chase, and the same thing going on for Chelsea now.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: January 22, 2017, 05:33:11 pm »
2nd to 5th I dont care. I am happy that we have shown we can compete but now the league is over the CL isnt a consolation. What benefit does it even bring us?

Money we won't spend?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: January 22, 2017, 05:33:20 pm »
Massive amounts of cash?

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: January 22, 2017, 05:33:42 pm »

A Base on which to long term success.

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: January 22, 2017, 05:33:49 pm »
Too right.  Only benefit right now is in being able to attract better players for next year.
But you know we won't attract those kinds of players anyway, I don't want to be in the CL Arsenal'ing it every year.

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #785 on: January 22, 2017, 05:34:03 pm »
As far as I'm concerned they deserve nothing. A small club who have won titles because some trees died millions of years ago.
I hate the vile odious club.

I don't like them particularly but they've been the best team and I admire them in ways. They've been the best team going forward and have the best defence. Won 14 games in a row.

They buy good players. They play good football.

I don't like them but I take my hat off to them. They're run very well. Look at their sales/loan record. The rest of the league need to take note on the way they're run behind the scenes. They make us look a gang of fucking idiots off the pitch.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #786 on: January 22, 2017, 05:34:07 pm »

Money? Being back among the elite? Attracting better players? We've actually shown ourselves to be a good cup team under Klopp so it's not as if we'd get into it just to make up the numbers.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: January 22, 2017, 05:35:06 pm »
Massive amounts of cash?

For what? To store in the bank? Its not like we ever go for top players.

Klopp has made a very good side and we will challenge for the league next season as well but lets not kid ourselves. The level of player we go for will be the same with or without the CL.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: January 22, 2017, 05:35:36 pm »
Massive amounts of cash?
In John Henry's & Tom Werner's pockets.

Can you honestly see us signing the kind of a world class players ala Suarez or Sanchez that elevates us from being a top four contender to a title contender if we qualify to the CL.

United & Chelsea proven this year that no matter where they finish, they will always sign a certain type of players, that statement is also true to us but applies in a different way.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #789 on: January 22, 2017, 05:35:52 pm »

??? Never understand these comments. We've been in the Champions League once in the last 6 years. We can't consider ourselves an elite club unless we're in the elite competition. Our goal this season is to re-establish ourselves as an elite club by finishing in the Champions League places so that we can build on that by signing a higher caliber of player and make a serious push for the title every year rather than every now and then. If we were finishing top 4 every season and not pushing on, like Arsenal, I could understand. 2nd and a cup should now be the target for this season. Would be very good for Jurgen's first full season. We're a work in progress. Also, we won the Champions League after finishing 4th in the 2003/4 season.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 05:38:21 pm by Yevgeny »

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: January 22, 2017, 05:35:54 pm »
Money? Being back among the elite? Attracting better players? We've actually shown ourselves to be a good cup team under Klopp so it's not as if we'd get into it just to make up the numbers.

The cup thing is valid. The attracting better players isnt. We never go for top players.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #791 on: January 22, 2017, 05:36:23 pm »
But you know we won't attract those kinds of players anyway, I don't want to be in the CL Arsenal'ing it every year.

So assuming we can't win the title, you'd rather us finish 5th-8th every season Dynamo Kiev'ing it in the Europa League?

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #792 on: January 22, 2017, 05:36:34 pm »

Not happening. We don't buy top players mate.

Name the last player at the peak of their powers to join Liverpool. 23-27 years old?

We have never done it and under Klopp we especially won't. Suarez was "potential".

Getting CL football means fuck all in terms of recruitment. It won't change a thing. We'll try and cut corners and fuck up.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: January 22, 2017, 05:36:49 pm »
??? Never understand these comments. We've been in the Champions League once in the last 6 years. We can't consider ourselves an elite club unless we're in the elite competition. Our goal this season is to re-establish ourselves as an elite club by finishing in the Champions League places so that we can build on that by signing a higher caliber of player and make a serious push for the title every year rather than every now and then. If we were finishing top 4 every season and not pushing on, like Arsenal, I could understand. 2nd and a cup should now be the target for this season. Would be very good for Jurgen's first full season. We're a work in progress.

What higher calibre of players did we go for when we last came in the CL?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #794 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:16 pm »
In John Henry's & Tom Werner's pockets.

Can you honestly see us signing the kind of a world class players ala Suarez or Sanchez that elevates us from being a top four contender to a title contender if we qualify to the CL.

United & Chelsea proven this year that no matter where they finish, they will always sign a certain type of players, that statement is also true to us but applies in a different way.

We signed him for just over 20 million from Ajax. You honestly don't think we could do that again? Tell me when this club has ever signed already world class international footballers?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:36 pm »
I take my hat off to them. They're run very well...The rest of the league need to take note on the way they're run behind the scenes. They make us look a gang of fucking idiots off the pitch.

Yeah that ill gotten Russian cash is definitely to be admired. And off the pitch they make themselves look like mugs by being racist twats on the Paris metro and the like. Yeah, wish we were more like them.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #796 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:45 pm »
We signed him for just over 20 million from Ajax. You honestly don't think we could do that again? Tell me when this club has ever signed already world class international footballers?

Never.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: January 22, 2017, 05:38:00 pm »
Fuck me, this thread has gotten tedious. Can we fuck this whinging shit about the club off to the transfer forum?

The mods over there love it.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: January 22, 2017, 05:38:04 pm »

When we were not in the CL then so it makes no difference for us CL or not.

Offline Kop307

• Kopite
« Reply #799 on: January 22, 2017, 05:38:44 pm »
Yeah that ill gotten Russian cash is definitely to be admired. And off the pitch they make themselves look like mugs by being racist twats on the Paris metro and the like. Yeah, wish we were more like them.

Ramires, Oscar, Luiz, Lukaku, De Bruyne.

Trust me they understand the market. They make a shit load of money on players - we spunk it up the wall year in year out.

Look at their team - It didn't cost much more than ours.