Author Topic: Line of Duty  (Read 87433 times)

Offline Mag Hull

• Lanca Shire
  • Kopite
  • Celebrating National Shite Day since 1968
Re: Line of Duty
« Reply #240 on: April 2, 2017, 09:08:21 pm »
WTF?????!!
Get your fucking hedge cut!!!!

Offline Mag Hull

• Lanca Shire
  • Kopite
« Reply #241 on: April 2, 2017, 10:01:38 pm »
Total headfuck that episode - how wrong was I ref Ep 1?
« Last Edit: April 2, 2017, 10:04:45 pm by Mag Hull »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #242 on: April 2, 2017, 10:04:55 pm »
A bit too obvious how this plays out now? Should be a good season though.

Or not...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: April 2, 2017, 10:34:17 pm »
I only got onto this last week, had totally passed me by, its brilliant.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Mag Hull

• Lanca Shire
  • Kopite
« Reply #245 on: April 2, 2017, 10:57:54 pm »

Spoiler
So another connection to series 1 with Buckles back is well as Hilton, which leads to the question could the cases be linked. Anyone notice another connection with Tims fingers been removed just like the victims in series 1?
[close]

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #246 on: April 2, 2017, 11:55:30 pm »
Well I knew she wasn't dead but didn't want to spoil it for everyone.
Spoiler
Someone mentioned she was in a BBC trailer in a scene not shown in episode 1,BBC slipped up their. ;D
[close]

Spoiler
Wonder how she knew the password for Tims laptop, can only assume shes watched him type it in after he pulled back from killing her, shes looked at evidence she shouldn't know about and might drop herself in it if she mentions it in a later episode
[close]
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: April 3, 2017, 11:18:44 am »
Guys can someone spoiler tag the answer to this question please about last nights episode.

Spoiler
I see DCI Huntley had Ifields laptop and bag in the back of her car.  She used swabs on his clothes then swapped the swabs and renamed the evidence bags.

What exactly did she do and what did she rename.?

I'm confused

[close]

cheers

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: April 3, 2017, 11:36:44 am »
Guys can someone spoiler tag the answer to this question please about last nights episode.

Spoiler
I see DCI Huntley had Ifields laptop and bag in the back of her car.  She used swabs on his clothes then swapped the swabs and renamed the evidence bags.

I'm confused

[close]

cheers

Spoiler
the blood spatter on the edge of the table could have been hers and had her DNA. The clothes in the hold-all had Ifield's blood on them so she made a new swab with that and swapped it for the evidence bag in the fridge. But she misheard the number at the crime scene - 30 instead of 13 - so had to change it by hand in the evidence room. That's bound to come up later.
[close]
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: April 3, 2017, 11:38:29 am »

Spoiler

I'm confused

[close]

cheers

Spoiler
Swapped her blood from the scene to his. She overheard this and thought it was reference something-30. KGR-30 rather than KGR-13. When she got to the cabinet she realised she had it wrong and crossed it out with her pen. No doube this will come back to haunt her. *-Those 3 first letters may be wrong.

The second one, she added to the chopped up girls evidence to put Ifields dna/blood at the scene.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 3, 2017, 11:40:09 am by Craig S »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: April 3, 2017, 11:54:37 am »
Ah ok. Great cheers lads.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: April 3, 2017, 12:42:57 pm »
Ah ok. Great cheers lads.
Spoiler
Huntely also took another sample of Tims blood and contaminated evidence to link Tim to the disappearance of another victim not yet found. 
[close]
« Last Edit: April 3, 2017, 12:57:21 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #252 on: April 3, 2017, 01:13:36 pm »

In my opinion I don't think this guy is just going to have a bit part

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: April 3, 2017, 01:28:14 pm »
So...Am I right in assuming.

Spoiler
Taking Tim Ifield out of the equation we have 2 murders and 1 attempted murder being pinned on young Michael Farmer. Or is it 1 murder, 1 missing girl and 1 abduction?

They have only found 1 decapitated body haven't they? And the abducted girl who survived the explosion in Farmers flat.

If Huntley has planted Ifields DNA on the chopped up girl surely that will exonerate Farmer and Huntley will be discredited for locking up an innocent man?
[close]

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #254 on: April 3, 2017, 01:51:15 pm »

Spoiler

I'm not convinced yet but my wife certainly thinks it's him (why else would he have transferred from George Gently.. ;) )and that Huntley knows/suspects it and it's all about her trying to provide cover for him.

At the moment, I think that would be far too easy and am hoping for a few more twists and turns yet.

[close]
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: April 3, 2017, 01:53:53 pm »
So...Am I right in assuming.

Spoiler
Taking Tim Ifield out of the equation we have 2 murders and 1 attempted murder being pinned on young Michael Farmer. Or is it 1 murder, 1 missing girl and 1 abduction?

They have only found 1 decapitated body haven't they? And the abducted girl who survived the explosion in Farmers flat.

If Huntley has planted Ifields DNA on the chopped up girl surely that will exonerate Farmer and Huntley will be discredited for locking up an innocent man?
[close]
Spoiler
I think it's 1 murder, 1 missing girl they probably believe dead and 1 abduction. am confused about this,AFAIK Huntely added Tims blood to the evidence of the missing girl Leonie Collersdale. forensics showed Tims blood was found on her partial Torso but they all say shes never been found.
[close]
               Emily Maitlis

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: April 4, 2017, 10:58:00 pm »

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #257 on: April 5, 2017, 11:20:51 am »

In my opinion I don't think this guy is just going to have a bit part

When I saw him, first thing in my mind was to wonder when The A Word is back on.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline aaronaldo

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #258 on: April 5, 2017, 04:04:38 pm »
anyone know where I can watch season 3 online? Can't find it anywhere thanks!

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: April 5, 2017, 04:25:00 pm »
anyone know where I can watch season 3 online? Can't find it anywhere thanks!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p00yzlr0

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #260 on: April 9, 2017, 10:02:33 pm »
Wow!
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #261 on: April 9, 2017, 10:09:46 pm »
OMG.  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #262 on: April 9, 2017, 10:09:49 pm »
Brilliant!!!
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: April 9, 2017, 10:15:19 pm »
 :o
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: April 9, 2017, 11:54:57 pm »
Amazing TV.

Spoiler
Does anyone think The husband is the balaclava man and thats why shes framing the other guy?

Does anyone think Jamie is dodgy?
[close]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:13:31 am by Alan_X »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2017, 05:21:34 am »
Amazing TV.

Spoiler
Does anyone think The husband is the balaclava man and thats why shes framing the other guy?

[close]

Spoilered for anyone an episode behind.

Spoiler
I think it's pretty certain that the husband is balaclava man. It would provide a motive for Huntley but she's getting in very deep. Still a lot of loose ends to tie up.
[close]
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:51 am »
Thanks Alan

Just done a search on doing spoilers and you posted this in the Inside No. 9 thread

Spoiler
then your text and then
[close]

Doesn't work for me

(I took out the spaces)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:13:06 am by Alan_X »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2017, 09:29:18 am »
Amazing TV.

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Yes, the husband is balaclave man. I just had a look on iplayer and paused the lift scenes and it certainly looks like him. He looks bulkier, but the jacket over the suit would do that. Is she part of a killer couple though? She certainly had no problems killing Tim?
[close]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:31:00 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2017, 10:10:38 am »
Absolute quality once again.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2017, 12:52:59 pm »

Spoiler
Everything's pointing to Nick being Balaclava man, very clever the way he went down to floor 3 to attack him as it would have been stronger evidence against him if he would have attacked Arnott on floor 5, Nick must be on CTV entering the building but there will be no CTV of him leaving if he is Balaclava man,I would have thought this would all be in the last episode, this is episode 3 so there must be a lot of twists to come. got a feeling Nicks solicitor is going to get him off the hook till episode 6
[close]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 02:11:11 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2017, 01:03:23 pm »
Spoiler
I dunno, Huntley's husband as balaclava man seems to obvious
[close]
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2017, 01:50:25 pm »
Avoiding all previous pages, haven't seen a single episode of this show, is it that good?

Ps. I couldn't get into 'Luther'.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2017, 01:58:55 pm »
Spoiler
I dunno, Huntley's husband as balaclava man seems to obvious
[close]
Spoiler
Another explanation  for having the balaclava would be that he helped clean up the mess at Tims flat and he's hiding evidence in his office but that cant be true as he asked his wife what she was doing in the time period when Tim was murdered, he thinks she maybe having an affair. it looks like it can only go 2 ways, a new can of worms is going to open up leading to another series or everyone knows Nicks Balaclava man but nobody can prove it
[close]
               Emily Maitlis

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2017, 02:16:16 pm »
Avoiding all previous pages, haven't seen a single episode of this show, is it that good?

Ps. I couldn't get into 'Luther'.
Have you seen the first 3 series as they were very strong, this new series is Brilliant but story line taking time to develop.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2017, 03:02:45 pm »
Have you seen the first 3 series as they were very strong, this new series is Brilliant but story line taking time to develop.

No none whatsoever mate.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2017, 03:16:40 pm »
No none whatsoever mate.
First 3 series all connected so try and watch them first. brilliant series.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Mag Hull

• Lanca Shire
  • Kopite
« Reply #276 on: April 12, 2017, 01:45:10 pm »
LoD just keeps on giving

Spoiler
Is it just me or is there any significance to the call Hilton took when he was with Roz - chronologically it ties in with Steve trying to contact Nick!
[close]

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2017, 01:47:57 pm »
First 3 series all connected so try and watch them first. brilliant series.

Will do ta.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2017, 11:46:12 am »
Wow what an ending to Ep 3!!!

Spoiler
I think Mr Huntley's lawyer is going to play a big part in all this even though we haven't seen him in person yet.

The cameras zoomed in on Mr Huntleys phone contacts a coupe of times and showed the lawyers name and he was mentioned by name a few times. The have made sure this guys name is noticed by the viewer.
[close]

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2017, 05:45:00 pm »
Alot better than last series in my opinion. Very enjoyable and plenty of twists and turns
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.