Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 113719 times)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #320 on: October 3, 2022, 02:47:52 pm »
Getting "unable to load pass, it might have been deleted or updated by the issuer" was fine for Brighton, any advice lads?
have you removed the pass from the phone?
YNWA

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #321 on: October 3, 2022, 08:17:58 pm »
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #322 on: October 4, 2022, 11:30:23 am »
My Uncle is gone to the game tonight in my seat, he was at Brighton as well as I couldn't make that either. The pass is changed to his name and is showing in his account but the NFC pass on the phone is still showing Brighton. Anyone have any idea what we can do? He's ringing and texting me panicking, the ticket office wont take a phone call, the live chat is not working on the site and it says they'll get back to my email in 48 hours....Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #323 on: October 4, 2022, 11:34:07 am »
My Uncle is gone to the game tonight in my seat, he was at Brighton as well as I couldn't make that either. The pass is changed to his name and is showing in his account but the NFC pass on the phone is still showing Brighton. Anyone have any idea what we can do? He's ringing and texting me panicking, the ticket office wont take a phone call, the live chat is not working on the site and it says they'll get back to my email in 48 hours....Any help would be much appreciated.

refresh the pass: switch off automatic updates and then switch them on again
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #324 on: October 4, 2022, 11:34:40 am »

As long as the ticket is on the account of the NFC pass it's fine. It's just there is a lag sometimes pushing our the next game details, but that's just text, the game credit is still on the account
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #325 on: October 4, 2022, 11:43:08 am »
As long as the ticket is on the account of the NFC pass it's fine. It's just there is a lag sometimes pushing our the next game details, but that's just text, the game credit is still on the account

Thanks mate that makes sense. What a shambles of a system.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #326 on: October 4, 2022, 11:46:03 am »
I’ve tried to forward my ticket for tonight to my stepson who is on my friends and family list and it comes up with an error message saying ‘the maximum quantity has been exceeded by Adam Cumming,
Then it says to fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Family and friends.
Any ideas anyone?

Offline cookie78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #327 on: October 4, 2022, 11:57:51 am »
Anyone's pass not updated yet from the Brighton match?  I have 2 for tonight which were both used for Brightin.  1 has updated and the other hasn't...

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #328 on: October 4, 2022, 01:04:53 pm »
I’ve tried to forward my ticket for tonight to my stepson who is on my friends and family list and it comes up with an error message saying ‘the maximum quantity has been exceeded by Adam Cumming,
Then it says to fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Family and friends.
Any ideas anyone?

He needs to purchase (free) the General Admin NFC pass and then download to his first. Once he has done that, retry forwarding the ticket and it should work

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #329 on: October 5, 2022, 08:29:14 pm »
He needs to purchase (free) the General Admin NFC pass and then download to his first. Once he has done that, retry forwarding the ticket and it should work
Thanks for the advice mate

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #330 on: October 6, 2022, 04:55:57 pm »
Having personally doled out the "The game doesn't need to be showing for the pass to work" line a thousand times on here, I finally experienced it as Brighton was still showing for the Rangers game.

Worked fine.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #331 on: October 6, 2022, 10:45:39 pm »
Having personally doled out the "The game doesn't need to be showing for the pass to work" line a thousand times on here, I finally experienced it as Brighton was still showing for the Rangers game.

Worked fine.

Yeah, it’s like a bank account isn’t it, the nfc contactless just checks your account to see if the credit (game) is there in the account.

I was wondering what happens with these qr codes used as backup. If someone sends one, does the qr code reset every game or does the person receiving it have access to the other persons account all season.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #332 on: October 6, 2022, 11:06:01 pm »
Yeah, it’s like a bank account isn’t it, the nfc contactless just checks your account to see if the credit (game) is there in the account.

I was wondering what happens with these qr codes used as backup. If someone sends one, does the qr code reset every game or does the person receiving it have access to the other persons account all season.
Hate a mate, a united fan, get a qr of a season ticket for a game last year. The guy who sold him it was totally paranoid about ensuring he deleted it after the game. That said if you can refresh the code it surely doesn't matter
YNWA

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: October 7, 2022, 10:44:13 am »
Did any of you notice stewards having a look at your phone when you approached the turnstile? I think they were looking to see if I was using a pass or what, but the girl there deffo moved to get a better look. Maybe I looked dodgy on Tuesday ;D

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #334 on: October 7, 2022, 10:53:00 am »
Did any of you notice stewards having a look at your phone when you approached the turnstile? I think they were looking to see if I was using a pass or what, but the girl there deffo moved to get a better look. Maybe I looked dodgy on Tuesday ;D
I didn't get my pass checked but going through turnstile A, I was searched and padded which was a first for me at a home game and they had somebody the other side of the turnstile watching as i tried to scan in?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #335 on: October 7, 2022, 10:56:32 am »
Yeah, when I took out my phone she moved to look at what I was doing. Didn't get searched, so you win on the looking dodgy!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #336 on: October 7, 2022, 10:59:41 am »
Yeah, when I took out my phone she moved to look at what I was doing. Didn't get searched, so you win on the looking dodgy!
Story of my life... ha :D

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #337 on: October 7, 2022, 11:41:15 am »
I didn't get my pass checked but going through turnstile A, I was searched and padded which was a first for me at a home game and they had somebody the other side of the turnstile watching as i tried to scan in?

They always have stewards stood the other side of the turnstiles (on the Kop at least) I'm sure, usually a couple at each block. Hell of a boring job that!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #338 on: October 7, 2022, 11:43:31 am »
They always have stewards stood the other side of the turnstiles (on the Kop at least) I'm sure, usually a couple at each block. Hell of a boring job that!

I know they usually have 1 against the wall over the years going but this one was literally right by the turnstile watching before you could even push the turnstile forward.. they were literally almost sitting on the turnstile

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #339 on: October 7, 2022, 11:55:52 am »
I know they usually have 1 against the wall over the years going but this one was literally right by the turnstile watching before you could even push the turnstile forward.. they were literally almost sitting on the turnstile

Ah right, that is a bit odd. I was in C and they were just leaning against the wall as normal!

Maybe a keen newbie!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #340 on: October 7, 2022, 12:26:44 pm »
Ah right, that is a bit odd. I was in C and they were just leaning against the wall as normal!

Maybe a keen newbie!
Maybe, I was in the usual turnstile of A, definitely a different feel to usual.. didn't know if it was just for this game.. guess Napoli will show (unless i box a kop ticket for City/West Ham or Leeds)

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #341 on: October 7, 2022, 01:33:31 pm »
Maybe, I was in the usual turnstile of A, definitely a different feel to usual.. didn't know if it was just for this game.. guess Napoli will show (unless i box a kop ticket for City/West Ham or Leeds)

I went in E and they had 4 stewards almost standing on top of you as you came through the turnstile.  First time I've seen it like that, normally there's 1 or 2 standing back not taking much notice.  Possibly because they were expecting a few Rangers in the home ends, or to stop people bunking in?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: October 7, 2022, 02:33:24 pm »

Its rare I don't get a pat down, but then I wear a bulking coat so more easier to hide something on a glance.  When I don't wear the coats I stop to patted down and they look at me odd  ;D

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #343 on: October 7, 2022, 03:00:54 pm »
I only ever get searched going into the kop. The rest of the ground is always straight in.
YNWA

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #344 on: October 7, 2022, 03:09:47 pm »
I went in E and they had 4 stewards almost standing on top of you as you came through the turnstile.  First time I've seen it like that, normally there's 1 or 2 standing back not taking much notice.  Possibly because they were expecting a few Rangers in the home ends, or to stop people bunking in?

Could well be to look out for Rangers fans bunking in. A youngish (late teens) Scottish lad asked my youngest if he could go through the turnstile with him. Had some cash that he offered him but he told him where to go.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: October 11, 2022, 10:58:15 am »
Can you add two of the general admission passes to one phone? My Dad's phone is too old and I used to just download the individual passes but now they're pushing the GA pass and never enabling the button - I'm talking about local ticket sales not membership.

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2022, 03:41:02 pm »
Can you add two of the general admission passes to one phone? My Dad's phone is too old and I used to just download the individual passes but now they're pushing the GA pass and never enabling the button - I'm talking about local ticket sales not membership.

You can have multiple NFC passes on the one phone

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2022, 03:57:31 pm »

You can have multiple NFC passes on the one phone

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #348 on: October 14, 2022, 07:43:40 am »
Question, and apologies if clarified elsewhere, but someone I know just renewed their membership. I am trying to forward Man CIty match to them as I can go but it wont let me - do they need to ditch the membership and just do the General Admission NFC?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: October 14, 2022, 09:38:06 am »
Question, and apologies if clarified elsewhere, but someone I know just renewed their membership. I am trying to forward Man CIty match to them as I can go but it wont let me - do they need to ditch the membership and just do the General Admission NFC?

What problem are you getting, and are they on your F&F list?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #350 on: October 14, 2022, 12:30:17 pm »
What problem are you getting, and are they on your F&F list?

Yes they are on F & F list but when I select them, the proceed button is greyed out. Says they need full membership (which they have) or NFC general admission pass.
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #351 on: October 14, 2022, 02:03:41 pm »
Yes they are on F & F list but when I select them, the proceed button is greyed out. Says they need full membership (which they have) or NFC general admission pass.

If they've only just renewed the membership, then it might take 24 hours or so to update?  If the button isn't greyed out on other members on your f&f list then I'd hazard a guess that's the issue.  I'd get onto to the online chat this afternoon and get them to have a look.

Also depending on what sale you bought the tickets in, some don't allow you to forward or distribute to your f&f.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #352 on: October 14, 2022, 02:49:26 pm »
Hi, so after a 4 way swap, my ticket cannot be passed back by my mate to me even though we are both season ticket holders ?, its the 3rd swap and same error as other people, is this a known issue as i have done it before - been f&f for years

Offline atmavictu74

• Boys Pen
« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2022, 04:34:45 pm »
Hey everyone, new here.

I bought 1 hospitality ticket for the game on Sunday, it turns out I can't make it and I have been trying to forward or distribute the ticket to a person in my friend list but all the options are blocked out (system won't let me select distribute or forward).

I was wondering if hospitality tickets are non transferable??

Thanks in advance

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2022, 06:44:38 pm »
Might sound a a silly question but just to be sure.

Do I need Internet or Phone coverage to use my NFC ticket at the turnstile?

My ticket is now on my Simless phone as I wasn't bothered putting it on my new phone. The ticket is currently showing on my wallet as i refreshed it today whilst it was connected to my home wifi.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2022, 08:20:09 pm »

My ticket is now on my Simless phone as I wasn't bothered putting it on my new phone. The ticket is currently showing on my wallet as i refreshed it today whilst it was connected to my home wifi.

Wouldn't imagine so I have my data turned off and its worked fine

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2022, 08:23:12 pm »

Would rather put it on a simless phone ??? Do I need Wi-Fi at the turnstiles?? Really??
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 08:26:09 pm by Barrowred »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2022, 09:02:59 pm »
Do I need Wi-Fi at the turnstiles??
No. It's in their FAQs
We are a team of one half.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2022, 07:01:18 am »
Hi, so after a 4 way swap, my ticket cannot be passed back by my mate to me even though we are both season ticket holders ?, its the 3rd swap and same error as other people, is this a known issue as i have done it before - been f&f for years
Previously it was sent by email and easily recalled, this year a limit of 3 movements has been imposed unfortunately for you mate.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2022, 12:13:42 pm »
Previously it was sent by email and easily recalled, this year a limit of 3 movements has been imposed unfortunately for you mate.

Thanks mate - This card back to me was only the 3rd change - I did other cards and mates with no issues,  so it should work...will keep trying