Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2098593 times)

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #29560 on: November 23, 2022, 10:45:21 am »
I’m through to the checkout screen but there’s no button coming up to pay? Anyone had this issue??

I can select a ‘’new’ credit card or my saved one, but then nothing happens??

All it will let me select is ‘back to basket’. Given how much of a nightmare this has been this morning I really don’t want to lose 4 x seats for every game  :no

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29561 on: November 23, 2022, 10:46:49 am »
with the same card?

First time, tried to use saved MasterCard.  Second time, inputted a  different MasterCard, and that one worked.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29562 on: November 23, 2022, 10:46:49 am »
I’m through to the checkout screen but there’s no button coming up to pay? Anyone had this issue??

I can select a ‘’new’ credit card or my saved one, but then nothing happens??

All it will let me select is ‘back to basket’. Given how much of a nightmare this has been this morning I really don’t want to lose 4 x seats for every game  :no

From earlier in the thread.....

For anyone who can't click proceed on the basket page, copy and paste this URL in order to pay: https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/Checkout.aspx

Seems to happen to me every time now- probably need to clear my cookies.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #29563 on: November 23, 2022, 10:48:23 am »
From earlier in the thread.....

Not working unfortunately

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #29564 on: November 23, 2022, 10:48:30 am »
My card rejection was down to a saved card, I got in touch with the Club via the Shite Online Chat, because now they won't accept calls unless you are a disabled fan. by the time I got an answer, my basket had emptied and the same 4 seats I had for each game that I've had all season were gone. They instead reserved me seats close by, which are fine even if they staddle the aisle, which is a small issue in the grand scheme of things.

Each of the accounts now need to log in on their own account individually and check them out before the end of the sale, when doing so, the saved card still failed, but using the same card but not saved, triggered the One Time Pass page from the bank, and it went through fine

So I'll key the card in from now on. when you've got to select 4 tickets, set 2 of them to concessions and then marry up the names at checkout with the annoying refresh in between each change that takes you back to the top of the page to the 9 error messages telling you too many are assigned to your membership, you are trying to save any time you can to get it done inside the 20 minutes, seems saved cards are not the way to save time!!

Yep, good summary.

Basically systems like this now seem to use saved cards okay for subscription type payments like memberships or auto-cup, but if buying in one-off transactions be safe and enter card details manually each time to trigger the authorisation page.

Btw, this was chaos and I'm no fan of our ticket site, but buying tickets on-line for many events has got like this with other sites as well recently and the solution is always to key in the info live, so it's not just our ticket site that is having these issues.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29565 on: November 23, 2022, 10:49:31 am »

Have you checked the T&C's box at the top?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #29566 on: November 23, 2022, 10:49:46 am »

I had this issue today and refreshing the page brought up the proceed button if you want to risk it.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29567 on: November 23, 2022, 10:50:23 am »
Just got our 12 cards sorted in L6 rows 2 and 3. Will be great because we also have 4 season tickets in that block also

16 of you together... L6 best be rocking ;D
YNWA.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #29568 on: November 23, 2022, 10:51:14 am »
Have you checked the T&C's box at the top?

Yep, done that every time. Refreshed the basket a few times too, knew it was a risk but didn’t know what else to do. What a fucking joke this is, seriously

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #29569 on: November 23, 2022, 10:51:24 am »

Nice one for the bypass, what account should I send the £50 to again fiver?

Hahaha get back in 205 lad    :wave

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29570 on: November 23, 2022, 10:52:41 am »
Yep, done that every time. Refreshed the basket a few times too, knew it was a risk but didn’t know what else to do. What a fucking joke this is, seriously

Left the card as 'select'?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #29571 on: November 23, 2022, 10:53:26 am »
The box with the tickets I’ve selected seems to have ‘dropped down’ so it’s covering where the pay button should be? This site just is not fit for purpose

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #29572 on: November 23, 2022, 10:53:56 am »
If someone can sing me a verse of poor Yorkshire red Tony I will get George to reveal the identity of 30fiver when we play Everton at half time

Fat frank de tory is my full legal name

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29573 on: November 23, 2022, 10:53:57 am »
The box with the tickets I’ve selected seems to have ‘dropped down’ so it’s covering where the pay button should be? This site just is not fit for purpose

Lol, indeed, sorted now though?
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #29574 on: November 23, 2022, 10:55:26 am »

if you click ctrl + minus to zoom out does it uncover it

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #29575 on: November 23, 2022, 10:55:29 am »
Lol, indeed, sorted now though?

Nope. About to use up my second 20 minute window (if it doesn’t release them all)

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29576 on: November 23, 2022, 11:10:10 am »
If only there were a committee rep or union who could take up specific issues.  (I've tried and got nowhere.)  If you contact the Club they fob you off with bullshit replies and then ignore any follow-up from you.

Online MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29577 on: November 23, 2022, 11:12:33 am »
Biggest question today for the Ticket Office is why, when there is a payment error, the software doesn't simply ask you to try again.

Second, why does it lose the flag that you've already cleared Queue-It?

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #29578 on: November 23, 2022, 11:20:23 am »
happened to me so just zoom out the page to see the proceed button, others have suggested and it works fine - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29579 on: November 23, 2022, 11:21:16 am »

Are you buying just 1 or a few people together? Had this happen to but it had put one of my mates tickets back in my name once I changed it back the button appeared.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29580 on: November 23, 2022, 11:22:58 am »
Nope. About to use up my second 20 minute window (if it doesn’t release them all)

Had similar and clicked back to basket then little symbol for basket at top right of page and proceed button was there to purchase

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #29581 on: November 23, 2022, 11:37:52 am »
Now sorted, after initially losing the lot (4 tickets for every game) after the basket timer ran out for the second time.

Basket issue I had before wasn’t a problem this time (different computer) and managed to get some of the seats I had back, had to move lightning fast though.

Glad that’s over, 3 hours 20 minutes to get sorted for a guaranteed sale! I’m off for a lie down in a darkened room after that

Offline Redordead

• Legacy Fan
  • Rarely visits North Korea these days
« Reply #29582 on: November 23, 2022, 11:57:56 am »
If you don't want to loose the credit go the game and you won't

But season ticket holders can do what they like.  One rule for one, one rule for another.  A joke.

Houses smell of mushy peas, cat piss, dope and (in the more extreme cases in West Yorks) ammunition.  Wives look like scarred pitbull terriers.  Children are feral, resembling hungry monkeys.  Bloke wears vests a lot.  Tracksuit bottoms.  Slippers.  Few tattoos.  Wishes he'd joined the army, pretends he was a Para.  Spends too much time wanking...

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #29583 on: November 23, 2022, 11:58:21 am »
Can anyone share screenshot of availability for arsenal and United please? Assume it’s just MSU and upper Kenny left for us folk tomorrow  ;D - sometimes it’s better waiting lol

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #29584 on: November 23, 2022, 12:05:34 pm »

Ok daddy see u in July.

Ps I’ve sent Julys money aswel x

But seriously people the saved card option has been fucked for months as it comes up cyber something always manual input because when u click back it kicks u out after clicking pay.

I just have my card details on the browser quick and easy.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:07:58 pm by 205mob »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29585 on: November 23, 2022, 12:08:48 pm »
Can anyone share screenshot of availability for arsenal and United please? Assume it’s just MSU and upper Kenny left for us folk tomorrow  ;D - sometimes it’s better waiting lol

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #29586 on: November 23, 2022, 01:27:50 pm »
Haha shut it soft lad and keep up with the system before ye fall behind

Keep up with what exactly?
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29587 on: November 23, 2022, 04:29:17 pm »
Still curious as to why quite a few think the guaranteed sale will drop from 13 just coz of Annie Road increasing

Not seen anything to say that they will increase the number of tickets in that sale. So based on that why would they decrease it

There's probably at least 60-70% on 13+ this season and dare say that could increase

Unless of course I'm missing something

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #29588 on: November 23, 2022, 05:00:50 pm »
Still curious as to why quite a few think the guaranteed sale will drop from 13 just coz of Annie Road increasing

Not seen anything to say that they will increase the number of tickets in that sale. So based on that why would they decrease it

There's probably at least 60-70% on 13+ this season and dare say that could increase

I cant see it either to be honest a tout with 10 13+ cards now has 14 cards with 13+ if he's smart enough

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #29589 on: November 23, 2022, 05:11:16 pm »
Keep up with what exactly?

Yeah I’ve just caught up on todays posts which sounded like a fiasco for most. There are obviously ways into the system but ain’t got a Scooby.

Planning on sitting in a queue tomorrow with over an hour wait. Planning on taking whatever is available so I don’t drop off the 4+.

Does anyone remember the last bulk sales if further tickets dropped in better specs prior to the next sale of 4+ who were unsuccessful. Not sure to chance holding out until later in the day.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29590 on: November 23, 2022, 06:02:03 pm »
Yeah I’ve just caught up on todays posts which sounded like a fiasco for most. There are obviously ways into the system but ain’t got a Scooby.

Planning on sitting in a queue tomorrow with over an hour wait. Planning on taking whatever is available so I don’t drop off the 4+.

Does anyone remember the last bulk sales if further tickets dropped in better specs prior to the next sale of 4+ who were unsuccessful. Not sure to chance holding out until later in the day.

Don't do it. Even if you got one later on its more likely to be a non credit seat.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #29591 on: November 23, 2022, 07:37:06 pm »
Don't do it. Even if you got one later on its more likely to be a non credit seat.

Oh yeah, that’s a good point!  :)

I need the credits too

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #29592 on: November 23, 2022, 09:55:17 pm »

There will also be those on 13+ this year that potentiall drop below due to transferring tickets to F&F. In our family of five we have two cards which had every home on so got all the 13+ games this year, however, due to either being unable to attend or transferring from the two cards between ourselves. After the first eight games we now have one of us on 5, two on four, one on 3. Twenty two credits for remaining games will have to be used wisely. Anyone else in a similar situation?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29593 on: November 24, 2022, 07:43:30 am »
There will also be those on 13+ this year that potentiall drop below due to transferring tickets to F&F. In our family of five we have two cards which had every home on so got all the 13+ games this year, however, due to either being unable to attend or transferring from the two cards between ourselves. After the first eight games we now have one of us on 5, two on four, one on 3. Twenty two credits for remaining games will have to be used wisely. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Can understand that situation in your case, and that's just for your group (and there's nothing wrong in that at all)

However this situation and approach you have described is exactly what huge groups of touts will be doing, and why the unlimited F&F was a total farce by the club

Everyone has heard of touts with 10,20 even 50 cards with full credits and will be doing exactly what they will doing

The ones with 50 have 300 credits that they transfer to new memberships and they will be doing it

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29594 on: November 24, 2022, 08:15:14 am »
Looking forward to a queue position of 100k and scraping a back row seat...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29595 on: November 24, 2022, 08:16:57 am »
Queue position about 1200 and wait time 47 mins!

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #29596 on: November 24, 2022, 08:17:00 am »
More than an hour. 17k in front of me ffs.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #29597 on: November 24, 2022, 08:18:08 am »
Queue position about 1200 and wait time 47 mins!
That’s pretty good. Add another zero on the end of your position and you’ve got my queue position :)
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29598 on: November 24, 2022, 08:20:21 am »
That’s pretty good. Add another zero on the end of your position and you’ve got my queue position :)

28000  :'( I've got a meeting with a customer at 11am....

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #29599 on: November 24, 2022, 08:20:48 am »
position 1626 and fifty four minutes... on a device that i don't think has my password presaved... ffs