Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 22293 times)

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #320 on: October 3, 2022, 02:47:52 pm »
Getting "unable to load pass, it might have been deleted or updated by the issuer" was fine for Brighton, any advice lads?
have you removed the pass from the phone?
YNWA

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #321 on: October 3, 2022, 08:17:58 pm »
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline a little break

• Tonyign0r35u
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #322 on: Yesterday at 11:30:23 am »
My Uncle is gone to the game tonight in my seat, he was at Brighton as well as I couldn't make that either. The pass is changed to his name and is showing in his account but the NFC pass on the phone is still showing Brighton. Anyone have any idea what we can do? He's ringing and texting me panicking, the ticket office wont take a phone call, the live chat is not working on the site and it says they'll get back to my email in 48 hours....Any help would be much appreciated.

Online Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #323 on: Yesterday at 11:34:07 am »
My Uncle is gone to the game tonight in my seat, he was at Brighton as well as I couldn't make that either. The pass is changed to his name and is showing in his account but the NFC pass on the phone is still showing Brighton. Anyone have any idea what we can do? He's ringing and texting me panicking, the ticket office wont take a phone call, the live chat is not working on the site and it says they'll get back to my email in 48 hours....Any help would be much appreciated.

refresh the pass: switch off automatic updates and then switch them on again
Liverpool ist Rad!

Online SnowGoon

• Main Stander
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #324 on: Yesterday at 11:34:40 am »

As long as the ticket is on the account of the NFC pass it's fine. It's just there is a lag sometimes pushing our the next game details, but that's just text, the game credit is still on the account
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline a little break

• Tonyign0r35u
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #325 on: Yesterday at 11:43:08 am »
As long as the ticket is on the account of the NFC pass it's fine. It's just there is a lag sometimes pushing our the next game details, but that's just text, the game credit is still on the account

Thanks mate that makes sense. What a shambles of a system.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #326 on: Yesterday at 11:46:03 am »
Iíve tried to forward my ticket for tonight to my stepson who is on my friends and family list and it comes up with an error message saying Ďthe maximum quantity has been exceeded by Adam Cumming,
Then it says to fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Family and friends.
Any ideas anyone?

Online cookie78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #327 on: Yesterday at 11:57:51 am »
Anyone's pass not updated yet from the Brighton match?  I have 2 for tonight which were both used for Brightin.  1 has updated and the other hasn't...

Offline marios_moustache

• Anny Roader
« Reply #328 on: Yesterday at 01:04:53 pm »
Iíve tried to forward my ticket for tonight to my stepson who is on my friends and family list and it comes up with an error message saying Ďthe maximum quantity has been exceeded by Adam Cumming,
Then it says to fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Family and friends.
Any ideas anyone?

He needs to purchase (free) the General Admin NFC pass and then download to his first. Once he has done that, retry forwarding the ticket and it should work

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #329 on: Today at 08:29:14 pm »
He needs to purchase (free) the General Admin NFC pass and then download to his first. Once he has done that, retry forwarding the ticket and it should work
Thanks for the advice mate