Author Topic: Wrestling Thread (AEW, NJPW, WWE, etc) (*)  (Read 453638 times)

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Wrestling Thread (AEW, NJPW, WWE, etc) (*)
« Reply #8920 on: March 27, 2024, 06:54:16 pm »
Camera work excellent at RAW and felt fresh and new. A ton of great shots in there.

The Punk, Drew and Rollins segment was fantastic as well. Could've watched a whole night of that.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8921 on: March 27, 2024, 07:12:38 pm »
I'm not watching any of it, obviously, but from the outside in it looks like the story is Cody vs The Rock right now, no?  But they're not fighting one on one?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8922 on: March 27, 2024, 08:03:34 pm »
The build up for Mania has been brilliant and the Rocks inclusion has no doubt elevated it to a level it couldn’t have achieved otherwise. The only thing I would say is with it being this close to the end why couldn’t Roman just show up to both events consistently for the past month.

I get that he’s essentially part time and seen as a star attraction but surely he needed to be involved more cos he’s in the main event. A Hollywood actor in his 50s has shown him up recently to the extent it comes across like it should be The Rock vs Cody Rhodes at Mania.

I do wonder if he just didn’t want to work any more dates then he contractually has to or maybe the plan was to extract as much out of The Rocks probable final run, and it can’t be done with both appearing too often on the same day.

All that being said, i can’t remember the last time I was this hyped for Wrestlemania.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8923 on: March 27, 2024, 08:29:00 pm »
Yeah, I've booked Monday off work so I watch this live. Haven't done that in years.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8924 on: March 27, 2024, 09:43:28 pm »
I'm not watching any of it, obviously, but from the outside in it looks like the story is Cody vs The Rock right now, no?  But they're not fighting one on one?

It has changed a lot in recent times. Currently it’s Cody vs The Final Boss (with Mama Rhodes).

Roman Reigns is no longer involved either, been replaced by a WM28 version of the Miz.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8925 on: March 28, 2024, 07:29:03 am »
One of the best shots I've seen in wrestling:

https://twitter.com/Noahhskyy/status/1772419306791272540

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8926 on: March 28, 2024, 08:32:27 am »
WWE's booking of big angles has been on point recently so I'd be surprised if they didn't have a plan around re-elevating Roman ahead of Mania. I think I'm right in saying he's due to be on both remaining Smackdowns and on Raw next week too. But personally I don't think Roman looking like a little bro to Rock is an error... I think it's essential to the story they're telling.

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8927 on: March 28, 2024, 09:55:24 am »
WWE's booking of big angles has been on point recently so I'd be surprised if they didn't have a plan around re-elevating Roman ahead of Mania. I think I'm right in saying he's due to be on both remaining Smackdowns and on Raw next week too. But personally I don't think Roman looking like a little bro to Rock is an error... I think it's essential to the story they're telling.

I don't think the idea of it is an error, but I do think that it could have been hit harder. Roman subtly using Rock's power and influence to avoid matches would be fine, but it is not something that has been done enough on screen in my view. Roman's absence has been felt.

I do worry that they plan on making Roman the superface after his run ends and I don't necessarily see that ending well. They have always seen him as the face of his generation and he finally became that as a heel.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8928 on: March 30, 2024, 07:26:48 am »
Where do I need to watch back to if I wanted to pick this story up from the beginning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EEQOer7f5w

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8929 on: April 2, 2024, 07:15:34 am »
WWE doing Clash at the Castle again. Location TBC but rumour is the Hydro in Glasgow, to take place in June.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8930 on: April 2, 2024, 08:00:04 am »
WWE doing Clash at the Castle again. Location TBC but rumour is the Hydro in Glasgow, to take place in June.

Very tempted by this, although it’s a pretty small arena and tickets will be expensive, they could sell out multiples of it.

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8931 on: April 2, 2024, 08:09:36 am »
Very tempted by this, although it’s a pretty small arena and tickets will be expensive, they could sell out multiples of it.

Yeah - I’ve been to a house show there and it’s good but was hoping for something bigger at a stadium.

EDIT - now been confirmed that’s it’s the Hydro on Sat June 15. They’re also doing Smackdown there the night before (maybe not the smartest move given Scotland’s Euro 2024 campaign starts that night too).
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 08:16:06 am by Barefoot Doctor »

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8932 on: April 2, 2024, 09:02:42 am »
Punk's interview that's doing the rounds now is long but worth watching, goes deeper into his problems at/with AEW/The Elite and how he ended up back in WWE. Even speaks about Vince and Benoit.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y6xQo-bko00&amp;ab_channel=MMAFightingonSBN" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y6xQo-bko00&amp;ab_channel=MMAFightingonSBN</a>

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #8933 on: April 2, 2024, 09:36:37 am »
In other AEW news they've made a round of WWE-style cuts to talent, mostly people who pop up on RoH and occasionally job on AEW TV, but the big surprise is Collision announcer Dasha going. Probably the only other surprising one is The Boys (but not Dalton Castle).

The others are Slim J, Parker Boudreaux, Antony Henry, Stu Grayson (who has already left once), Jora Johl, Gravity & Jose the Assistant.

It's a long way from the days when WWE were cutting people left right and centre during the pandemic whilst AEW were still recruiting and giving lots of indie talent bookings. I haven't seen anything yet to say if people asked for releases etc or if there are more cuts lined up. The AEW roster has been bloated for years at this point and whilst it sucks to see anyone losing a job, they could probably lose another 20 or even 30 without affecting the product.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8934 on: April 2, 2024, 09:47:08 am »
Clash in the Castle announced for Glasgow in June, but in the OVO arena (which is still big tbf) rather than a Stadium like Cardiff.

Can imagine Drew walking in as Champ for that

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8935 on: April 2, 2024, 11:33:00 am »
On the above, the tour may not be the best date available, given that the smackdown show is the same day as Scotland's first Euros match against Germany

Although it may make sense to have Drew against Ledwig Kaiser in that sense to act as a proxy battle   ;D
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 11:35:03 am by Stockholm Syndrome »

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8936 on: April 2, 2024, 11:37:03 am »
On the above, the tour may not be the best date available, given that the smackdown show is the same day as Scotland's first Euros match against Germany

Although it may make sense to have Drew against Ledwig Kaiser in that sense to act as a proxy battle   ;D

Yeah is bad timing although you’d imagine this had been in the works long before the Euros schedule was announced. I’m sure they’ll still sell out but would have been good to avoid the clash. 

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8937 on: April 2, 2024, 11:40:07 am »
Yeah is bad timing although you’d imagine this had been in the works long before the Euros schedule was announced. I’m sure they’ll still sell out but would have been good to avoid the clash.

Would be fucking mayhem in Glasgow like with an (I assume) sold out show and everyone out watching the match

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8938 on: April 2, 2024, 03:19:43 pm »
Punk's interview that's doing the rounds now is long but worth watching, goes deeper into his problems at/with AEW/The Elite and how he ended up back in WWE. Even speaks about Vince and Benoit.

Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alverez are really trying to spin it to protect AEW and The Elite and did not like being called goofs

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8939 on: April 2, 2024, 03:45:06 pm »
Punk is a massive hypocrite and bellend, but he's right about Tony Khan being a weak boss.  But we all knew that already.

Noticeable that Punk posted support for trans rights the other day, but is more than happy to suck up to Cornette, someone who has a history of trashing Nyla Rose and was critical of AEW chucking a fan out for being transphobic.

Also, it must kill him that Hangman just no sold all his drama and carried on with his life.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8940 on: April 2, 2024, 04:10:21 pm »
First one to publicly call Vince out for his disgusting behaviour as far as I'm aware. Was refreshing to see someone not toe the company line.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8941 on: April 2, 2024, 04:17:11 pm »
First one to publicly call Vince out for his disgusting behaviour as far as I'm aware. Was refreshing to see someone not toe the company line.

Whatever you want to say about what he has said, you really can't take that away, he gave by far the best response, it was legitimately refreshing. Didn't hide away from it or try to bury it, spoke well and seemingly genuine

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #8942 on: April 2, 2024, 04:18:09 pm »
Punk is a massive hypocrite and bellend, but he's right about Tony Khan being a weak boss.  But we all knew that already.

Noticeable that Punk posted support for trans rights the other day, but is more than happy to suck up to Cornette, someone who has a history of trashing Nyla Rose and was critical of AEW chucking a fan out for being transphobic.

Also, it must kill him that Hangman just no sold all his drama and carried on with his life.

I love punk. Decent bloke in general from what I see. You're proving his point from the interview hating on him so much.

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8943 on: April 2, 2024, 04:20:24 pm »

I can't really disagree with any of that. With transphobia, I think a lot of, even progressive, people consider it unseemly but won't necessarily see it as a deal breaker. You can see that even on this forum.

I thought it was a great interview, I thought Punk came across really well. He told his side of the story and, whilst I can see a lot of rose tint about his own behaviour, there wasn't anything that stretched credibility. It was a flawed human being in a happy place, lyrical about AEW at times, far kinder to Tony than he was to Vince - who he savaged, whilst also giving an excellent summation of Benoit - and Triple H, but made clear that Tony wasn't boss material. He looked healthy too.

The one bum note was, as you say  about Page. Page is the only one who has gotten  out of this withbhis behaviour beyond reproach, I feel Punk made a mountain out of that molehill.

Great interview to watch in my eyes. Fantastic. I'm sure more than a few will see way deeper than I did where it comes to that rose tint Punk put on things though.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8944 on: April 2, 2024, 04:22:52 pm »
I love punk. Decent bloke in general from what I see. You're proving his point from the interview hating on him so much.

He's a brilliant promo, and a very good wrestler, plus he does campaign for and highlights worthy causes.  I don't hate the guy, I just think he's a massive hypocrite.

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #8945 on: April 2, 2024, 04:40:12 pm »
Isn't Cornette a really progressive bloke?

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8946 on: April 2, 2024, 04:50:20 pm »
Isn't Cornette a really progressive bloke?

He's weird in that he's left leaning, but also racist and anti-progressive with it.  So he hates Trump and Republicans, but he also has no problems being extremely derogatory about Japanese wrestlers, for example.

He also was happy to say Penelope Ford has "had more dicks in her than the urinals at Madison Square Garden".

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8947 on: April 2, 2024, 05:25:30 pm »
He's weird in that he's left leaning, but also racist and anti-progressive with it.  So he hates Trump and Republicans, but he also has no problems being extremely derogatory about Japanese wrestlers, for example.

He also was happy to say Penelope Ford has "had more dicks in her than the urinals at Madison Square Garden".

Also has a lot of allegations against him if making wrestlers sleep with his wife

Also is happy to call any female wrestlers as Whores

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #8948 on: April 2, 2024, 05:27:23 pm »
Also has a lot of allegations against him if making wrestlers sleep with his wife

Also is happy to call any female wrestlers as Whores

Yeah they're apparently swingers, which is fine, whatever.  But I do remember him getting upset that people were saying things about his wife, when he's fine with going on about female wrestlers the way he does.

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8949 on: April 2, 2024, 05:53:10 pm »
Listened to the Punk interview earlier. Seemed genuinely humble about his UFC experience, even saying “what was I thinking?” at one stage. Was a shame they got bogged down in the AEW backstage stuff, I’m absolutely done hearing about it. Would loved to hear more about who he enjoyed working with over there or who he feels has the best potential.

WWE with the 13th consecutive sold out TV taping, the highest RAW gate ever on Monday night past. I’ve noticed the crowds are older as of late and the opening promo really had an attitude era feel with the reactions, makes for engaging TV. The big test is whether it continues post Mania when the Rock heads into the sunset presumably again for a while.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8950 on: April 2, 2024, 06:07:43 pm »
Yeah they're apparently swingers, which is fine, whatever.  But I do remember him getting upset that people were saying things about his wife, when he's fine with going on about female wrestlers the way he does.

It's fine being swingers. When you are allegedly manipulating talent to be a part of it though, or they won't get booked that's obviously not fine

Offline amir87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8951 on: April 3, 2024, 12:09:57 am »
It's fine being swingers. When you are allegedly manipulating talent to be a part of it though, or they won't get booked that's obviously not fine

Sometimes it’s the only way to explain what a hot tag is.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8952 on: April 3, 2024, 02:23:41 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/H1XChxtvv-w&amp;ab_channel=WWE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/H1XChxtvv-w&amp;ab_channel=WWE</a>

Sometimes it’s the only way to explain what a hot tag is.
Or a comeback

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8953 on: April 3, 2024, 12:43:14 pm »
https://twitter.com/GabeKidd0115/status/1775271347637359046?s=19

This is the type of cross promotional banter I actually want to see in wrestling  ;D

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8954 on: April 3, 2024, 01:07:06 pm »
Caught up with the Raw highlights. Rock remains a brilliant seller, doesn't he? Made Cody look great landing those punches on him, and being tossed onto that announcer table. Curious to see how he gets on at the weekend, but I think the heel role means he can mask some of the undoubted cardio issues he'll have.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #8955 on: April 3, 2024, 01:41:14 pm »
I've listened to both the CM Punk interview and Dave Meltzer/Bryan Alverez reaction.

Punk always has this habit of giving these kind of interviews where he peels back the curtain whilst at the same time saying he hates peeling back the curtain. But I thought the majority of what he said made absolute sense. AEW is poorly run and is mostly not interested in ratings and making money. Tony has no interest in running AEW as a serious wrestling company (for better or for worse) and does not have control of that locker room.

I think losing Regal from that backroom team was the moment when they went full 'Inmates running the asylum'. But then again the way Regal left AEW was a huge dick move at the time. I mean if you are relying on Tony Schiavone being the main voice of reason back there then you have already lost.

Punk talking about Perry before and after London was pretty much filling in the blanks that the dirtsheets reported at the time. Same with Hangman Page, Colt Cabana and the 'Brawl-Out' NDA. Just piling on to the fact that if there was a proper leader back there making the decisions then you would never see it get to where it eventually did. But Tony doesn't want to piss off his friends.

Case in point - Dave and Bryan were in full damage control mode. They went all in on bashing Punk and defending AEW, Tony and The Elite. Them trying to twist quotes saying punk was going to 'Murder Hangman Page on TV' as an actual murder rather than Punk going equally off script to 'murder him' in the promo. The 'I only choked him a little bit' was a bit of a stupid line by Punk but at the same time Tony should never have let it get that far backstage after all the warnings that were out there.

As for Jim Cornette, he is a guy stuck in the 70's and 80's wrestling scene and doesn't always sees where the product is nowadays. But I do find his views on storylines and selling a story to an audience in a ring really interesting. He isn't in it to make friends or keep sources open. He speaks his mind and is honest in his own head about what he sees. He isn't explaining why matches are worth 4 and 3/4 stars over a 5 star match and when he has an agenda he doesn't switch it on a dime either.

Put it this way. I would much rather listen to Jim Cornette's opinions on something wrestling related than Uncle Dave Meltzer.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8956 on: April 3, 2024, 02:27:23 pm »
Mad how Jack Perry using real glass has led to Scotland getting a WWE PPV event.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8957 on: April 3, 2024, 02:55:13 pm »
I've listened to both the CM Punk interview and Dave Meltzer/Bryan Alverez reaction.

Punk always has this habit of giving these kind of interviews where he peels back the curtain whilst at the same time saying he hates peeling back the curtain. But I thought the majority of what he said made absolute sense. AEW is poorly run and is mostly not interested in ratings and making money. Tony has no interest in running AEW as a serious wrestling company (for better or for worse) and does not have control of that locker room.

I think losing Regal from that backroom team was the moment when they went full 'Inmates running the asylum'. But then again the way Regal left AEW was a huge dick move at the time. I mean if you are relying on Tony Schiavone being the main voice of reason back there then you have already lost.

Punk talking about Perry before and after London was pretty much filling in the blanks that the dirtsheets reported at the time. Same with Hangman Page, Colt Cabana and the 'Brawl-Out' NDA. Just piling on to the fact that if there was a proper leader back there making the decisions then you would never see it get to where it eventually did. But Tony doesn't want to piss off his friends.

Case in point - Dave and Bryan were in full damage control mode. They went all in on bashing Punk and defending AEW, Tony and The Elite. Them trying to twist quotes saying punk was going to 'Murder Hangman Page on TV' as an actual murder rather than Punk going equally off script to 'murder him' in the promo. The 'I only choked him a little bit' was a bit of a stupid line by Punk but at the same time Tony should never have let it get that far backstage after all the warnings that were out there.

As for Jim Cornette, he is a guy stuck in the 70's and 80's wrestling scene and doesn't always sees where the product is nowadays. But I do find his views on storylines and selling a story to an audience in a ring really interesting. He isn't in it to make friends or keep sources open. He speaks his mind and is honest in his own head about what he sees. He isn't explaining why matches are worth 4 and 3/4 stars over a 5 star match and when he has an agenda he doesn't switch it on a dime either.

Put it this way. I would much rather listen to Jim Cornette's opinions on something wrestling related than Uncle Dave Meltzer.

Tony runs it as his fantasy fed, and quite frankly he can do that, he has more than enough money to do so. If he was so inclined he could run the place for like 1000 years before his family runs out of money if they don't make any more money ever across all their businesses.

I don't think they are going to be off TV, whatever is said about ratings and them dropping it's still way higher than what was on, probably for cheaper too for WBD. Every indication is they want more and will resign the TV deal. Tony could absolutely be a better boss and stronger but he can afford to be as fast and loose as he wants to be as well.

While Regal leaving may have had an impact, he was in a similar being to other talent that went there, just seeing it as a parachute. How he left was proper snake behavior as well (lying about what he would do, and at a time when Tony was worried about his mum dying).

On Dave and Bryan, what I would say is they absolutely 100% do not have sources in AEW anymore and they aren't happy about it. As someone who used to listen regularly they clearly turned, and that co-insided with the news Dave had drying up. Basically both of them are functionally useless for wrestling opinion and news - too partisan, gimmicked, and uninformed.

I wouldn't listen to Cornette though. Guy is stuck in an age and now, like Bischoff or Bubba Ray or Konnan and Disco, hasn't got success in the industry anymore and so act as podcasters to fans who treat them too highly and mimic their opinions with little critical thinking. And the grift is all bash AEW (sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, sometimes with lacking self awareness) - see how WWE is hotter than ever yet they barely touch it, because the grift isn't there

Online Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8958 on: April 3, 2024, 03:08:46 pm »
Tony runs it as his fantasy fed, and quite frankly he can do that, he has more than enough money to do so. If he was so inclined he could run the place for like 1000 years before his family runs out of money if they don't make any more money ever across all their businesses.

I don't think they are going to be off TV, whatever is said about ratings and them dropping it's still way higher than what was on, probably for cheaper too for WBD. Every indication is they want more and will resign the TV deal. Tony could absolutely be a better boss and stronger but he can afford to be as fast and loose as he wants to be as well.

While Regal leaving may have had an impact, he was in a similar being to other talent that went there, just seeing it as a parachute. How he left was proper snake behavior as well (lying about what he would do, and at a time when Tony was worried about his mum dying).

On Dave and Bryan, what I would say is they absolutely 100% do not have sources in AEW anymore and they aren't happy about it. As someone who used to listen regularly they clearly turned, and that co-insided with the news Dave had drying up. Basically both of them are functionally useless for wrestling opinion and news - too partisan, gimmicked, and uninformed.

I wouldn't listen to Cornette though. Guy is stuck in an age and now, like Bischoff or Bubba Ray or Konnan and Disco, hasn't got success in the industry anymore and so act as podcasters to fans who treat them too highly and mimic their opinions with little critical thinking. And the grift is all bash AEW (sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, sometimes with lacking self awareness) - see how WWE is hotter than ever yet they barely touch it, because the grift isn't there

Agree with all of that bar one thing.

I hate it that I listen to Cornette, and agree with your criticisms to an extent, but him bashing AEW is not because he doesn't touch WWE, it's just that the AEW gripes get clipped more. He reviews WWE and seems to watch it more.

He is just wildly favourable to Punk and Rock, so has somewhat soured on AEW and wouldn't hear a word said against Punk. He also, at one point, didn't seem to want to even speculate that Rock might be using a little extra help to bulk up. His cohost, Bryan, is fairer to AEW and calls out a lot of his nonsense though.

Cornette makes a lot of money via YouTube not following any of the rules. It is likely that, right or wrong, it is not so much a gift but a forum to say what he thinks.

And, as has been pointed out, I know I shouldn't listen because some of his views are shocking.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #8959 on: April 3, 2024, 03:26:07 pm »

Fuck Dave Meltzer.
JFT97