Author Topic: Welcome to Liverpool Thiago Alcantara  (Read 806023 times)

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Thiago Alcantara
« Reply #3320 on: April 29, 2021, 03:21:42 am »
This season has driven us mad...

Offline redghana

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3321 on: April 30, 2021, 10:01:33 pm »
You're either blind or a wind up, possibly a Manc or a Bitter.

Because anyone with a brain realizes that an injury to Van Dijk alone isn't why this season panned out the way it did.

I'm sure Matip,Gomez have been fit all season, Fabinho played in midfield all year, Henderson as well, Thiago never had a 3 month layoff, neither did Jota, and Mane's form off never fell off a cliff.

::)

Huh ?..

Your post doesnt make an ounce of sense.. so liverpool are the only team that have had significant injuries this season are they?...

Your league position doesnt get a bly because you have injuries, youre talking as if liverpool never struggled when half those players WERE actually playing.

Since the turn of the year when fabhinos played in the middle - we were barely able to create, henderson before he got injured - we were barely able to score. thigaos played - weve barely been able to score.

Of course a team can be affected when they have injuries - but its the LEVEL of the drop off ., the long list of games we lost at anfield in jan one after the other, are you seriously tryng to sit there and be expect to be taken seriously and say that we need a full first 11 in order to beat some of the dross we lost to in a row at HOME?

the teams weve put out recenlty shouldve been able to win atleast a few of those games at home even with those injuries - the same as most people in football are saying.

Liverpool need a full first 11 playing in order to prevent ending up in a potential dogfight for a mid table place ????..we could be EIGHT before too long.its not good enough.

Got people with me here laughing at the state of your post. Honestly, with people coming out with the stuff youre coming out with its no wonder people take the piss out of liverpool fans.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 10:13:28 pm by redghana »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3322 on: April 30, 2021, 10:55:17 pm »

Huh ?..

Your post doesnt make an ounce of sense.. so liverpool are the only team that have had significant injuries this season are they?...

Yourleague position doesnt get a bly because you have injuries, youre talking as if liverpool never struggled when half those players WERE actually playing.

Since the turn of the year when fabhinos played in the middle - we were barely able to create, henderson before he got injured - we were barely able to score. thigaos played - weve barely been able to score.

Of course a team can be affected when they have injuries - but its the LEVEL of the drop off ., the long list of games we lost at anfield in jan one after the other, are you seriously tryng to sit there and be expect to be taken seriously and say that we need a full first 11 in order to beat some of the dross we lost to in a row at HOME?

the teams weve put out recenlty shouldve been able to win atleast a few of those games at home even with those injuries - the same as most people in football are saying.

Liverpool need a full first 11 playing in order to prevent ending up in a potential dogfight for a mid table place ????..we could be EIGHT before too long.its not good enough.

Got people with me here laughing at the state of your post. Honestly, with people coming out with the stuff youre coming out with its no wonder people take the piss out of liverpool fans.

Why the fuck do other teams fans come on here and try to pretend that they're one of us ?

And you're one of the worst,couldn't even get through a post without outing yourself.  :wanker

Our (not yours) defence was totally decimated,that's not an excuse,it's a fact.

We had the chance to fix it on Jan 1st but our owners decided to ignore Jürgen right up until it was too late.

Now fuck off back to your own teams forum or at the very least try a bit harder dipshit. (6 posts in 7 months)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3323 on: April 30, 2021, 11:14:31 pm »
Got people with me here laughing at the state of your post.
https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200?s=19

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #3324 on: April 30, 2021, 11:27:21 pm »

prob one of those guys who think we were just unlucky not to win the title this season because of an "injury to van dijk"..

that comment makes everything else you wrote null and void.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3325 on: April 30, 2021, 11:29:13 pm »

Huh ?..

Your league position doesnt get a bly because you have injuries, youre talking as if liverpool never struggled when half those players WERE actually playing.

put your dummy back in.

You are the sort of fan people rightly take the piss out of by the way, spoilt brats crying cos we’ve had a tough season.

Offline redghana

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3326 on: May 1, 2021, 03:54:19 pm »
Ahh look , a bunch of yes men whining because someone has a different opinion on the how the teams performed by simply saying our drop off is too much.. my opinions my opinion, if that gets your panties in a twist thats too bad, not my problem.

nonsense about "one of us", as if you hold some kind of title dictating whos a fan and whos not - honestly do not care, literally.

whatever you say keyboard generals..

« Last Edit: May 1, 2021, 04:02:44 pm by redghana »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3327 on: May 1, 2021, 03:58:17 pm »
Ahh look , a bunch of yes men whining because someone has a different opinion on the how the teams performed.. my opinions my opinion, if that gets your panties in a twist thats too bad, not my problem.

nonsense about "one of us", as if you hold some kind of title dictating whos a fan and whos not..

whatever..

nice bit of casual sexism there, well done ;D

Discuss with a bit of maturity maybe rather than coming stomping in with a flurry of dummy spitting first posts, and you will get a better reaction, there is plenty of very good discussion to be had on this forum from people with very differing views.

Offline redghana

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3328 on: May 1, 2021, 04:05:40 pm »
didnt stomp in with anything, just said our drop off leaves alot to be desired, im not here to write posts that appease you - like seriously?

anyways whatever..going round and round in circles now

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3329 on: May 1, 2021, 05:28:56 pm »
didnt stomp in with anything, just said our drop off leaves alot to be desired, im not here to write posts that appease you - like seriously?

What does any of this have to do with Thiago?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3330 on: May 1, 2021, 05:38:43 pm »
Ahh look , a bunch of yes men whining because someone has a different opinion on the how the teams performed by simply saying our drop off is too much.. my opinions my opinion, if that gets your panties in a twist thats too bad, not my problem.

nonsense about "one of us", as if you hold some kind of title dictating whos a fan and whos not - honestly do not care, literally.

whatever you say keyboard generals..

You're entitled to an opinion but that doesn't change that its a load of absolute nonsense, however entitled to an opinion you may be it's still a load of absolute shit non the less.

Being a fan makes it worse since it's quite obvious that you haven't got a clue. At least as an opposing fan you have an excuse.

When you post drivel don't be surprised when others call you out on it

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #3331 on: May 2, 2021, 08:26:10 am »

Where were you when we were 8 points clear at the top at Christmas?? Anyone who's watched us play this season knows exactly that it wasn't a single thing that created our drop off, and it wasn't when Van Dijk was injured for the season, or Gomez was injured for the season, or when Thiago was out for 3 months, or when Matip was out for the season, or when Hendo was out for the season. We dealt with everything that came our way until we couldn't anymore. It just wasn't doable at a point because these lads had to be on overdrive to keep up the levels, and with all these injuries accumulating, we were going to have a drop off. Its normal, it isn't as unexpected as it feels, because we are talking about humans here, not machines. It doesn't matter how wonderful the team looks on paper, if they are running on fumes, they wont be playing at their level and that is nobody's fault, its just one of those seasons. I have complete faith in the team and the backroom lads to deal with what we have to over the summer and we move on from this travesty of a season.

Now onto Thiago, he needs to play beside a proper 6. He's still adapting to his role here and we see shades of what he can do every game, but his best has always come with Fabinho beside him, so hopefully we get more of that in the near future.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3332 on: May 8, 2021, 10:10:12 pm »
Not just a pretty face.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3333 on: May 8, 2021, 10:16:49 pm »
A likeable bloke. Hope he does well next season.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #3334 on: May 8, 2021, 10:17:31 pm »
I am really looking forward to seeing how he plays after a full pre-season and with a better defence behind him.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3335 on: May 8, 2021, 10:18:27 pm »
Well done that's what he needs to do shoot more often ..

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3336 on: May 8, 2021, 10:19:18 pm »
Fantastic player. The difference between today and some other games is that he stayed on.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3337 on: May 8, 2021, 10:19:23 pm »
When he joined, I reckon nobody imagined his first goal would be celebrated with Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams either side of him!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #3338 on: May 8, 2021, 10:20:46 pm »
Enjoy watching he was playing. What a beauty!!

Earlier, that thunder which was not went in.  ;D
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3339 on: May 8, 2021, 10:21:36 pm »
Glad for him with the goal. This fella oozes class, natural ability only comparable with van Dijk and maybe Trent..it's just not gone for him because of our injury situation and general situation which we are all living through.

Online Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3340 on: May 8, 2021, 10:21:49 pm »
When he joined, I reckon nobody imagined his first goal would be celebrated with Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams either side of him!

I laughed at that. Looked like two proud dads and their son.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3341 on: May 8, 2021, 10:22:48 pm »
A beautifully taken goal, wait until he is in a fully fit team once again.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3342 on: May 8, 2021, 10:23:26 pm »
Well done that's what he needs to do shoot more often ..

He had a shot earlier but it was blocked. He's got a decent shot so hope to see more of it.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3343 on: May 8, 2021, 10:23:29 pm »
Great interview that.

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #3344 on: May 8, 2021, 10:23:49 pm »
He's going to be so much better with a proper pre-season, the quality is so obvious.

Offline CalgarianRed

• Kopite
« Reply #3345 on: May 8, 2021, 10:24:22 pm »
Quality goal. Hoping for a top quality performance against United now. Great game to showcase his skills.
True North Strong

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3346 on: May 8, 2021, 10:29:19 pm »
Great finish. Great interview.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3347 on: May 8, 2021, 10:47:57 pm »
He’ll be special next season with Van Dijk behind him and Fabinho and Henderson alongside him.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3348 on: May 8, 2021, 10:50:17 pm »
Great finish. Great interview.

It was a brilliant interview. He refuses to get carried away with the bullshit line of questioning that wants to hype everything up to the max.

So pleased for him getting his goal. Scoring is never going to be his primary role in the team but it's a lovely bonus.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #3349 on: May 8, 2021, 11:51:06 pm »
Nice goal today.

However the downside is that he needs somebody in midfield to do the running. He does tend to need a rest if he’s sprinted forward and then he can’t track back with his man.
He’s great when we have the ball but his pace is a worry.
#JFT97

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3350 on: May 8, 2021, 11:53:25 pm »
Nice goal today.

However the downside is that he needs somebody in midfield todo the running. He does tend to need a rest if he’s sprinted forward and then he can’t track back with his man.

I reckon with Van Dijk/Gomez/Matip/Konate (??) at CB next season that will allow us to sustain possession far more like we’re used to and that’s where he’ll excel. He’s not really cut out for playing in a team constantly transitioning between defence in attack covering huge spaces.

He was brought in to tweak the system and the system hasn’t been in place all season...

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3351 on: May 8, 2021, 11:53:27 pm »
Nice goal today.

However the downside is that he needs somebody in midfield to do the running. He does tend to need a rest if he’s sprinted forward and then he can’t track back with his man.
agree

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #3352 on: May 8, 2021, 11:57:58 pm »
I reckon with Van Dijk/Gomez/Matip/Konate (??) at CB next season that will allow us to sustain possession far more like we’re used to and that’s where he’ll excel. He’s not really cut out for playing in a team constantly transitioning between defence in attack covering huge spaces.

He was brought in to tweak the system and the system hasn’t been in place all season...

Agreed. We’ve missed Henderson who is great at getting back. I think Thiago will be great when we are dominating the game as he’ll spray the ball about and quickly change the focus of our attacks.
#JFT97

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #3353 on: May 9, 2021, 12:04:39 am »
He's never experienced a full Anfield singing about him. Can't wait to show him what it's like.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3354 on: May 9, 2021, 12:23:42 am »
He's never experienced a full Anfield singing about him. Can't wait to show him what it's like.

Absolutely!
Was great to see him score tonight, but it'll be special when he does it next season
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3355 on: May 9, 2021, 09:10:55 am »
I very much doubt it but we could very well have Alisson, Van Dijk, Trent, Salah and Fabinho playing in the third tier of European football when they are some of the best players in their positions. I’m sure that’s not going to go down to well with them.

Then they should have done a better job of playing football this season. Or do the players think it's the little elves that come out at night that get teams into the CL?

Any player who wants to leave because there is no CL next season, knows where the door is.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3356 on: May 9, 2021, 11:17:39 am »

Any player who wants to leave because there is no CL next season, knows where the door is.

I'd hope they know where the mirror is

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3357 on: May 9, 2021, 11:27:21 am »
Then they should have done a better job of playing football this season. Or do the players think it's the little elves that come out at night that get teams into the CL?

Absolutely. To be fair, Fabinho, Alisson and Salah have been good.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #3358 on: May 9, 2021, 11:32:09 am »
Absolutely. To be fair, Fabinho, Alisson and Salah have been good.

Not a single player has come out and said anything so why are you even raising the question? Klopp has already said the squad ie the main players are staying together and we go again next season, hopefully with a proper pre-season behind us. Absolutely no reason to be saying anything else.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3359 on: May 9, 2021, 11:34:06 am »
Not a single player has come out and said anything so why are you even raising the question? Klopp has already said the squad ie the main players are staying together and we go again next season, hopefully with a proper pre-season behind us. Absolutely no reason to be saying anything else.

Nobody is leaving and I never said they would. I don’t really care if they did.