Author Topic: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation  (Read 505063 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Reply #13000 on: Today at 01:09:42 pm »
Song anyone?

This isn't Rotterdam or anywhere it's Liverpool not Rome, but everywhere that Arne goes he doesn't need a comb. Doesn't need a comb.

;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13001 on: Today at 01:14:44 pm »
Got his work cut out for him to be honest.

Online KC7

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13002 on: Today at 01:16:01 pm »
He will be looking at our vulnerable we are when teams break.

Endo is shockingly slow.

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #13003 on: Today at 01:16:03 pm »
He's fucked if this is going to be the squad next season.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #13004 on: Today at 01:19:46 pm »
All right, give the bloke a chance. Not even sat in his office yet.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13005 on: Today at 01:36:30 pm »
Delete that before rossi sees it.
Thanks but too late...

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13006 on: Today at 01:56:41 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/dc_lfZKpJ3U?si=rtiyGyNvsZqnuyqE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/dc_lfZKpJ3U?si=rtiyGyNvsZqnuyqE</a>

That, for me, could be the reason that we DON'T offer him the job.

Even if he is currently the #1 option, given how tight-lipped our club are, would the simple fact that he quite obviously can't keep his mouth shut about an ongoing negotiation make us think again?

If he can't give a simple "No comment" to that, then he proven himself to be indiscrete, which probably won't sit well with our directors.
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Online Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13007 on: Today at 02:09:37 pm »
That, for me, could be the reason that we DON'T offer him the job.

Even if he is currently the #1 option, given how tight-lipped our club are, would the simple fact that he quite obviously can't keep his mouth shut about an ongoing negotiation make us think again?

If he can't give a simple "No comment" to that, then he proven himself to be indiscrete, which probably won't sit well with our directors.

I'm liking everything I hear of him as a coach, but yes this side of him is a big negative. He did end up sacked at AZ because of the way he went about his negotiations with Feyenoord.

Actually seen an interview in where he stated his dream club to manage would be Barcelona. If he were to explode and become an elite manager and Barca ever came calling, you would have to worry about him acting in the same manner. Imagine a similar interview with Kelly Cates in where you replace Barca with Liverpool in his message.