Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Pep Lijnders
« Last post by Suareznumber7 on Yesterday at 11:52:31 pm »
So Pep was considered for the top job.

It makes sense.  The pressure and comparisons to Klopp that he would have to deal with would be unbearable.   
Who’s saying they are going to rescind the election?

They can’t, Parliament is prorogued.
They are fucked, it’s lovely 😀
That would be insanity. Do the Tories think they can call an election, get to see Labour's cards, then rescind it so they can prepare better for an election at a later point?

They will end up with fewer seats than the Lib Dems if they try a tactic like that.

Who’s saying they are going to rescind the election?
Sunak lost debates to Liz Truss, didn't he?  Says it all, really.

As I said before, the Tories have no record to campaign on. The economy is in the toilet; taxes are through the roof; services are on their knees; a huge chunk of the workforce is engaging in strike action; climate change is destroying crops and driving up food prices; and we're dealing with shortages and fallout from the hardest of hard Brexits.

They can't even say there are green shoots of recovery. All they can say is that there MIGHT be green shoots of recovery soon, and do people want to risk that by voting Labour?

He lost the contest, he didn’t lose the debates from what I saw and closed the gap as the debates took place, when you go to the kind of school and universities he went to they teach you how to debate. And I’ll say this, Starmer might be the former head of the CPS but I dont think he’s great at PMQs because it’s completely different to being in court, if a prosecutor is asking a question and the defendant doesn’t answer it the judge will intervene to make sure the defendant answers the question, in politics there is a lot more BS than there is in court.
That would be insanity. Do the Tories think they can call an election, get to see Labour's cards, then rescind it so they can prepare better for an election at a later point?

They will end up with fewer seats than the Lib Dems if they try a tactic like that.

Well Gove has effectively stabbed him in the back, why not just bugger off to California?

It will probably be to ensure the party has enough candidates. It could also be an attempt to contact all their remaining MP’s and to speak to those who apparently are thinking of not standing again.
Serie A has recovered from the Calciopoli to the point where it will have 6 participants in the Champions League next season. Premier League is yet to have it's Calciopoli ...
@kiranstacey - BREAKING: Sunak is going to take a day off the trail tomorrow in a highly unusual move so early in the campaign. He will spend it at home in talks with his senior aides. But the Tories insist this is NOT a campaign relaunch.

Holy fuck, is he going?!

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by B0151? on Yesterday at 11:36:31 pm »
Absolutely no way he does a job that involves intense media scrutiny.
Or away from Germany.

See I think he's actually one of the managers that likes the media the most. Maybe not likes but one of the happiest to talk and most comfortable in front of a microphone. Just the questions they ask can be so fucking stupid and obviously some of the stories too. He would always do his best to sincerely answer questions in depth. Inevitable it grinds someone down after that long though. I always thought it was worse for someone like him who is happy to talk and go into detail but gets asked such shite!

Great to see him posting on Instagram even if it feels so strange seeing it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10