Author Topic: Away Games  (Read 306715 times)

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
Re: Away Games
« Reply #1520 on: January 8, 2017, 03:29:59 pm »
So how much will we get for Plymouth away?

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #1521 on: January 8, 2017, 03:34:43 pm »
So how much will we get for Plymouth away?

Home Park holds 17,441 but has an away end of 4,000 so will be interesting to see our allocation, 15% rule is 2,616.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #1522 on: January 8, 2017, 03:40:13 pm »
when is the replay-has to be on 18 Jan surely

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: January 9, 2017, 04:25:16 pm »
Updated my original post on page 38 to include this. But this shows how much the club have fucked over real fans for Man U.

Chelsea and Palace are slightly out of sequence but it's pretty close so can just about let that go.

Everton selling out on 15 with circa 400 more tickets than Spurs and Sunderland sticks out like a sore thumb.

AND THEN THERE IS FUCKIN MAN U. FUCK OFF LFC

Allocations from lowest to highest and final sell out criteria:

Bournemouth          1374          19 (ST only)
Swansea 2069        2069          17
Burnley                     2414          16
Spurs                        2489          15
Sunderland              2512          15
Everton                     2870          15
Palace                      2919          12
Chelsea                    2953          13
Arsenal                     3016          9
Middlesbrough        3040          4
Man U                       3125          12
Southampton          3312          3

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1524 on: January 9, 2017, 04:51:18 pm »
Updated my original post on page 38 to include this. But this shows how much the club have fucked over real fans for Man U.

Chelsea and Palace are slightly out of sequence but it's pretty close so can just about let that go.

Everton selling out on 15 with circa 400 more tickets than Spurs and Sunderland sticks out like a sore thumb.

AND THEN THERE IS FUCKIN MAN U. FUCK OFF LFC

Allocations from lowest to highest and final sell out criteria:

Bournemouth          1374          19 (ST only)
Swansea 2069        2069          17
Burnley                     2414          16
Spurs                        2489          15
Sunderland              2512          15
Everton                     2870          15
Palace                      2919          12
Chelsea                    2953          13
Arsenal                     3016          9
Middlesbrough        3040          4
Man U                       3125          12
Southampton          3312          3
It's just simply disgraceful,seems to be a bit of a "I'm alright Jack" attitude among the very high credits brigade but they should beware this club is unashamedly fucking off people who spent years even getting to 8, 9,10, 11, credits.People on 11,10,9 credits will finish this season on 4 aways 8 to 3 credits will finish this season on 3 aways.Loyalty my arse.
Kenny Godglish

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #1525 on: January 9, 2017, 04:53:26 pm »
It's just simply disgraceful,seems to be a bit of a "I'm alright Jack" attitude among the very high credits brigade but they should beware this club is unashamedly fucking off people who spent years even getting to 8, 9,10, 11, credits.People on 11,10,9 credits will finish this season on 4 aways 8 to 3 credits will finish this season on 3 aways.Loyalty my arse.

Agreed. What happens to people on 1, 2 or those on 3 who missed out with Southampton? Kicked off the ladder after spending 2 years just to build up to 2.

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1526 on: January 9, 2017, 05:22:15 pm »
I kind of feel like that about the League Cup and Euro aways as even if we only got an allocation of 400 I would qualify for both of those. FA Cup I am ok for any allocation above 2000.

But I do care, as it will dilute our away support even more. Final allocations piss me off even though I always qualify myself. What's next here? People on high credits getting cut off and soon our away end will just be bellends

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #1527 on: January 10, 2017, 04:45:39 pm »
Takin their time with Hull details...
@bono1712

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1528 on: January 10, 2017, 05:30:56 pm »
Takin their time with Hull details...

Didn't they say they could give out details earlier this season due to no window sale or something? Less than a month before and still nothing

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1529 on: January 29, 2017, 01:48:27 pm »
Question regarding Leicester away..

Is this game now stonewall 8pm Monday 27th february?
Is it possible to get back from Leicester to London straight after the game? Dont see any trains going back.

Cheers

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1530 on: January 29, 2017, 01:53:28 pm »

Is it possible to get back from Leicester to London straight after the game? Dont see any trains going back.

Cheers

Last train in 9.58pm. So no basically.

First train next morning is 04.48am
First National Express Coach is 04.15am

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1531 on: January 29, 2017, 02:08:18 pm »
Last train in 9.58pm. So no basically.

First train next morning is 04.48am
First National Express Coach is 04.15am

Cheers, that what I was afraid.

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #1532 on: January 29, 2017, 06:35:46 pm »

Cheers

I think it can still be moved to the weekend if Leicester get to the FA Cup 5th round and it goes to a replay. as w/c 27th is FA Cup replay week

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #1533 on: January 29, 2017, 11:37:52 pm »
I think it can still be moved to the weekend if Leicester get to the FA Cup 5th round and it goes to a replay. as w/c 27th is FA Cup replay week

Correct.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1534 on: January 30, 2017, 08:17:19 am »
Well fuck, then it isnt reasonable to book anything is it..

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #1535 on: January 30, 2017, 10:28:45 am »
So we won't know for certain until 7-10 days before the match  ::) Assuming that the 5th round matches will be played on Fri, Sat, Sun or Mon.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1536 on: January 30, 2017, 12:35:01 pm »
LCFC says it is Feb 27th subject to Liverpool's participation in the EFL Cup final - no mention of FAC replays
We are a team of one half.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1537 on: January 30, 2017, 12:47:00 pm »
LCFC says it is Feb 27th subject to Liverpool's participation in the EFL Cup final - no mention of FAC replays

The Premier League mentions the replays.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #1538 on: January 30, 2017, 12:50:01 pm »

They've got to get into round 5 and draw for this to happen. I doubt they'll say anything until after the replay next week.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1539 on: January 30, 2017, 01:12:54 pm »
Here's an idea, which obviously won't happen because it makes far too much bloody sense but here goes:

BT Sports fixtures that weekend are Watford v West Ham on Saturday at 5.30pm, and our game on the Monday night.

Now, Watford and West Ham are both out of the FA Cup, so there are no potential issues with FA Cup replays, their grounds are about 10 (?) miles apart so supporters of both those clubs can very easily access the game on any day or night, due to their locality, and proximity to Greater London and the surrounding areas.

Liverpool supporters will have to travel 100 miles for a game that will definitely be midweek, but if it is played on 27th Feb, will only be confirmed less than ten days before.

Somebody please use an ounce of common sense and switch the two games around. They are both being shown by the same broadcaster, so it shouldn't really be a problem? I know it won't happen, but there's absolutely no reason why it cannot.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1540 on: January 30, 2017, 01:15:38 pm »
Here's an idea, which obviously won't happen because it makes far too much bloody sense but here goes:

BT Sports fixtures that weekend are Watford v West Ham on Saturday at 5.30pm, and our game on the Monday night.

Now, Watford and West Ham are both out of the FA Cup, so there are no potential issues with FA Cup replays, their grounds are about 10 (?) miles apart so supporters of both those clubs can very easily access the game on any day or night, due to their locality, and proximity to Greater London and the surrounding areas.

Liverpool supporters will have to travel 100 miles for a game that will definitely be midweek, but if it is played on 27th Feb, will only be confirmed less than ten days before.

Somebody please use an ounce of common sense and switch the two games around. They are both being shown by the same broadcaster, so it shouldn't really be a problem? I know it won't happen, but there's absolutely no reason why it cannot.

Leicester have champions league on the Wednesday, so probably why to give them maximum rest
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1541 on: January 30, 2017, 01:22:36 pm »
Leicester have champions league on the Wednesday, so probably why to give them maximum rest

That's the Wednesday before? That's fine, they can easily play Wednesday-Saturday. Everybody else playing in Europe does.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #1542 on: February 1, 2017, 11:36:52 am »
Wow just short of 2600 selling out on 16 aways if not 10 people getting on with 15 getting on for hull. Clubs defo set out and done what's it's wanted to do and as stated those on 3 or less not getting a chance this season. If members/fch with those aways will not have a chance at getting on it now completely off as STH are only ones who will get a chance when an away goes low.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1543 on: February 1, 2017, 10:11:29 pm »
City reduced Uniteds allocation to 2,700 because of persistent standing. Expect them to do it to us. Great.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1544 on: February 2, 2017, 10:13:37 am »
City reduced Uniteds allocation to 2,700 because of persistent standing. Expect them to do it to us. Great.
Dont know how they can get away with reducing just Uniteds when the majority of teams do it

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1545 on: February 2, 2017, 11:34:26 am »
aways should be 10 percent

Offline Tiger Tony

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1546 on: February 2, 2017, 12:10:01 pm »
aways should be 10 percent
Agree. But wouldn't benefit us massively.

Would result in more tickets for Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United, Everton, Spurs (when new WHL ready), West Ham and Sunderland.

About the same for Southampton, Leicester and Middlesbrough (capacities between 30-35k)

Palace, Stoke, Burnley, Hull, Watford, Swansea, Bournemouth and West Brom already give us 10% and they are all relatively small allocations. So we would have the same issues there.

If more teams come up with decent sized grounds, and those with smaller grounds go down, then it would be beneficial to us overall. But right now it would mean us having to offer 5400 tickets to all visitors and only receiving more than current allocations in 8 out of 19 occasions. Fingers crossed for 3 low allocation teams to go down, especially Sunderland for reducing our allocation for over 10 years. Fuckin pricks

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1547 on: February 2, 2017, 12:19:34 pm »
Personally, I think Liverpool should introduce a points system like Man City do. Yeah it says below season tickets from this season, but if they included members on that as well who have recorded every single home game, then perhaps it'll never be a closed shop. Obviously those who have recorded the away games as well can get priority as they should, but perhaps bringing in those who have 19 prem games on their card could bring in a system where members can get a shot of tickets. Would also make demand higher, but why not?

"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1548 on: February 2, 2017, 12:24:10 pm »
I like the idea of points as it allows cross competition loyalty

Why should someone get to go to one big game over someone who has been to 15 games etc

No system perfect and until they stamp out the touting then they are snookered anyway

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Kopite
« Reply #1549 on: February 2, 2017, 12:40:38 pm »
Personally, I think Liverpool should introduce a points system like Man City do. Yeah it says below season tickets from this season, but if they included members on that as well who have recorded every single home game, then perhaps it'll never be a closed shop. Obviously those who have recorded the away games as well can get priority as they should, but perhaps bringing in those who have 19 prem games on their card could bring in a system where members can get a shot of tickets. Would also make demand higher, but why not?

Because people who have built up away credits over the years will miss out to people who have never been aways! Also you've seen the state of people who go Anfield, if you cross over loyalty from homes to aways then they will become a free for all for the freaks and weirdos we get at home! Half and half scarves and selfie sticks all over the show!
Personally I think this is the best way of doing it

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1550 on: February 2, 2017, 02:16:51 pm »

I agree with you about the points system but it's probably a bit too late for that...

I think it would make sense in the cup comps too! It's prettty much closed shop for anyone. I'm not bothered about going to all the away games, just one or two a season but that's never going to happen!

The hole has been dug and there's no way of getting out of it

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1551 on: February 2, 2017, 03:18:02 pm »
I agree with you about the points system but it's probably a bit too late for that...

I think it would make sense in the cup comps too! It's prettty much closed shop for anyone. I'm not bothered about going to all the away games, just one or two a season but that's never going to happen!

The hole has been dug and there's no way of getting out of it

Surely you should reward those who go to Carlisle or Plymouth in the cup, so they can go to bigger away games? Points system could reward that loyalty

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1552 on: February 2, 2017, 07:55:09 pm »
Did I miss Carlisle?! ;) Aww

However, I think they'll say that not all our supporters come from Liverpool so what is a long way for some, is closer to home for others
We are a team of one half.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1553 on: February 2, 2017, 08:39:09 pm »
Did I miss Carlisle?! ;) Aww

However, I think they'll say that not all our supporters come from Liverpool so what is a long way for some, is closer to home for others

I used it as an example, cup games for cup away games etc, but then if more locals go the match, more locals in the away end (or so I hope), which is what it should be

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1554 on: February 2, 2017, 08:54:10 pm »

I fail to see what that would solve?

You'd just get even more people trying to get as many games as they can on their card(s), and even more people in the ground on someone elses card. And what then about the kids who start going in 2/3 years time? No hope of any tickets whatsoever in their own names.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1555 on: February 2, 2017, 10:01:31 pm »
Surely you should reward those who go to Carlisle or Plymouth in the cup, so they can go to bigger away games? Points system could reward that loyalty

Indeed, my dad took me to Carlisle away in 1974 and I went in 1989 so that should be all aways nailed on.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1556 on: February 2, 2017, 10:05:52 pm »
Because people who have built up away credits over the years will miss out to people who have never been aways! Also you've seen the state of people who go Anfield, if you cross over loyalty from homes to aways then they will become a free for all for the freaks and weirdos we get at home! Half and half scarves and selfie sticks all over the show!
Personally I think this is the best way of doing it

Why would people who have built up the away credits miss out? Surely they'd be the ones with the highest points 'tally' if they go home and away? So still the ones first in the queue!

Not sure that such a system would open it up totally to 'the freaks and weirdos' as you put it. I would imagine most of the half and half/selfie stick brigade wouldn't have the required credits to earn enough points to start being in with a chance of getting away tickets. I'm sure most of them get to very few games.

And let's face it, those types will still get away tickets anyway, if they've got the money to throw at touts. I'll always remember the clubs official Instagram posting footage from some guy filming his own reaction of Coutinho's free kick at Arsenal on a fucking selfie stick  :no

I'd love them to open up such a points scheme if it meant an outside chance of an odd away game - but lets face it, it won't happen. Way too much hassle for the club!

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Kopite
« Reply #1557 on: February 2, 2017, 10:26:18 pm »
Why would people who have built up the away credits miss out? Surely they'd be the ones with the highest points 'tally' if they go home and away? So still the ones first in the queue!

Not sure that such a system would open it up totally to 'the freaks and weirdos' as you put it. I would imagine most of the half and half/selfie stick brigade wouldn't have the required credits to earn enough points to start being in with a chance of getting away tickets. I'm sure most of them get to very few games.

And let's face it, those types will still get away tickets anyway, if they've got the money to throw at touts. I'll always remember the clubs official Instagram posting footage from some guy filming his own reaction of Coutinho's free kick at Arsenal on a fucking selfie stick  :no

I'd love them to open up such a points scheme if it meant an outside chance of an odd away game - but lets face it, it won't happen. Way too much hassle for the club!
Not everyone who goes to aways goes to home games! I know people who only go aways! So these people would miss out if they started a points system that incorporates home games!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1558 on: February 2, 2017, 10:37:43 pm »
Not everyone who goes to aways goes to home games! I know people who only go aways! So these people would miss out if they started a points system that incorporates home games!

Ah yes, ok see what you mean! There would have to be something in a points scheme that looked after those people - not sure how they would do it, but there must be a way.

As someone has said further up - a points scheme couldn't come in anyway until the club did something about the tickets that are touted. That's the first step.

If they started cancelling memberships that are touting tickets, then those places 'freed up' for away games could be sold via a points scheme.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #1559 on: February 2, 2017, 11:54:59 pm »
Indeed, my dad took me to Carlisle away in 1974 and I went in 1989 so that should be all aways nailed on.

I used it as an example ;)