Author Topic: Torres - Confirmed rentboy  (Read 164856 times)

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Torres - Fee agreed - in talks with Chelsea
« Reply #720 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:26 pm »
Moved - Chelsea players don't belong on the Liverpool forum.

Tara Torres. Hope you like your new mates.

nice one alan

good night all

Offline brussels sprout

• Fucking Beaut.
  • Kopite
« Reply #721 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:34 pm »
Didn't have any feelings until I seen that. Classy lad, it appears you are a match made in heaven, classless c*nt
A bastion of invincibility

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:40 pm »
He will wake up in the dead of the night, some time in future, it may be a month or it may be a year, but he will have a moment of realisation and think  "fuck have i done!?"

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:43 pm »
If that's what he's actually said, I'm sorry but he's a fucking c*nt. Finally playing for a big club now, eh? Fuck off.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:47 pm »
I'm not arsed what the soft twat says, the transfer request was all I needed to see, but doesn't he give a shit about the thousands of kids who wore his shirt with pride, had his posters up and bought his DVD?

A little respect for LFC in those interviews would have gone a long way. I'm going to say a prayer he turns out to be the worst, most injury prone signing in history. Get Uri Geller on the case.

---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline 51cam

• Because 5 + 1 = 7 ;)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:56 pm »
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch . . . . There are no words.

Dick.

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #726 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:01 pm »
Not surprisingly no one mentions the fact that he says "its been a very very hard 2-3 days for me especially everything I leave in Liverpool"

All is forgiven then

Forget the fact that he has basically pulled his kecks down and took a big steaming shite in the front of the Kop and our King

Fuck him
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:06 pm »
if any younger supporters heard that they would be so low right now, I feel really sorry for the youngsters who were idolising a c*nt all along....

Owen left but not like this

Owen has never really stuck the knife this much?

To be fair I don't think I can remember any player disrespecting the club on leaving

Never thought I'd be praising Babel and condemning Torres

Online Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:12 pm »
He can go and fuck himself after that. 

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #729 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:14 pm »
I don't think he said the quote that has been requoted here a hundred times. Someone was on the wind up. He didn't say he now can play for a big club as if he hadn't already.

It's on sky tv - the footage.

Offline Ben_

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:28 pm »
If anything, these comments have made this whole thing easier.

Absolutely disgusted.
The match kicks off in 30 minutes ya silly twat

"This European Cup final is won, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 0."

"This scoreline is absolutely staggering, AC Milan 3, Liverpool 3!" - Five Live

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:30 pm »
Right...can someone confirm - did he actually say those comments? That exact quote, did he say it?
JFT97

Offline deester

• Main Stander

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #733 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:41 pm »
If that's what he's actually said, I'm sorry but he's a fucking c*nt. Finally playing for a big club now, eh? Fuck off.

liking the name change pal!
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:45 pm »
Wow that is staggering, simply staggering.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: January 31, 2011, 11:46:51 pm »
Shithouse c*nt.

Offline Kopite7

• Main Stander
  • The American Scouser.
« Reply #736 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:00 pm »
How can a man that was a Kop Idol play against those same supporters less than a week later? Disgrace.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:02 pm »
Have to give it to Chelsea. Complete orchestrated this, and played it to perfection.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #738 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:10 pm »
Absolutely stunned to be honest. It really sounds like he hates us, and still none of us know why?

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:20 pm »
Those quotes make it all easier to take in a way. Just makes me glad he's not got the shirt anywhere near him anymore.
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:21 pm »
You're correct Fernando, you are indeed at the club you deserve

Well played - nail on head

Offline VamosLiverpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:23 pm »
Right...can someone confirm - did he actually say those comments? That exact quote, did he say it?

Yes, I've heard it twice

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2011, 11:47:48 pm »

watch the interview its all over youtube and links have been posted in this thread

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:14 pm »
Have to give it to Chelsea. Complete orchestrated this, and played it to perfection.

Yes but in douing so have revealed the true face of Fernando Torres and for that I will eternally grateful.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Specimen A

• Main Stander
  • Sydneysider
« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:16 pm »
Disgusting, can't believe all this actually happened.

Maybe he's having his midlife crisis and will realise his mistake. One day.

Offline lfc_ynwa

• Main Stander
« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:18 pm »
After that interview, fuck him, lets move on.

Offline Letchworthred

• Main Stander
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:18 pm »
Torres interview on Chelsea TV

"I am so so happy. I can't believe it. I have been nervous for 3 or 4 days and now it is here I am so happy

This the biggest step forward in my career. I am just happy to be at the level I deserve. This is a huge club. A big responsibility. Chelsea are at the top level of clubs in the world and now so am I"

Did he actually say that? Terrible form from Torres if true. Clear he didn;t fully understand the ethos of LFC.

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:18 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHlm_Vk5aBQ

FFS...this is THE most embarrassing video I've ever seen from one of the blokes in the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQx3UvkyA3g

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:52 pm »
You know what. I just can't see him settling right in. Within months the Chelsea players will either hate him or his head will be completely fucked. I predict a massive regret and turmoil ensuing there.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2011, 11:50:33 pm »
Ah fuck him.

Bit of perspective though, he gave usa few days and it pisses me off, Carroll gave newcastle a few hours, swings and roundabouts innit, ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, bra.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:00 pm »
I suppose you are disappointed that he's left but you are taking it way too far there.  People are allowed to change their minds you know. 

I'm not taking it too far. I wouldn't say I'm extreme in my views. His constant PR campaign was annoying. I said as much last summer that, if he meant a half the shite he spouted, he owed us another year. He gave us half and then, when we were meeting his ridiculous bi-annual ransoms to the board, decided to fuck off.

Fuck him.

Nando, if you're reading this thread, you'll see the word c*nt appearing a lot. You will better know it as 'caaaaant'. You may have heard it a fair bit from your newly beloved supporters.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Letchworthred

• Main Stander
« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:07 pm »
Torres interview on Chelsea TV

"I am so so happy. I can't believe it. I have been nervous for 3 or 4 days and now it is here I am so happy

This the biggest step forward in my career. I am just happy to be at the level I deserve. This is a huge club. A big responsibility. Chelsea are at the top level of clubs in the world and now so am I"

Did he actually say that? Terrible form from Torres if true. Clear he didn't fully understand the ethos of LFC.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:28 pm »
Ambrosia: honestly, I think he's had a breakdown. I think he realises his world cup medal is a fraud. He feels his pace going. He does blame Liverpool for lies and broken promises. And its come to a head and snapped at just the wrong moment, when things were actually changing.

Maybe JL is right and its all PR. But he looks 'wrong' to me and in retrospect has done for a while.

He wouldn't be the first superstar footballer who couldn't deal with it mentally.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:28 pm »
Five and a half year deal? Torres will be at a second tier Spanish club or retired by then. I think he's in physical decline and possibly psychologically too. I don't think he really, positively wanted to leave us. I think he's having something of a 'crisis' and has opted for the possibility of quick glory and quick money.

I do feel some sympathy, to be honest. Our club's issues over recent years have damaged a talented but fragile footballer.

same as I feel...

Look, he has his issues, he needs to do it for his history, his football career. We have to admit, Liverpool have a good history but, it's not like the 'modern day' aspect of todays era in football. Are we too backwards in that sense?

No, it's just the way Liverpool culture is. No one gets it, but the fans. There is all this, modern aspect in football now, no one will remember Liverpool's english culture.

The only people who will respect this old kenny Dalglish liverpool histury/ culture is us the fans. We can treasure it, and learn the Liverpool legacy within ourselves. We must be strong, hold together now. We're not as modern as any other team, but that's why we're different we're tooo much into ourt 'liuverpool culture' and that is our uniqueness, and maybe, this cultuire was too much for the likes of Torres, maybe they didn't feel suited to it, and rather uncomfortable.

We are different as fans. And I think, it's good we berought in suarez, and carrol, it's more refreshing, more Liverpool way. Thing is, we have to stop comparing ourselves with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, and Manchester United, we are not like them anymore.

Let's concentrate on ourselves, have belief, appreciate our enemies, even Torres, we have to admit, he's still a good player, yes, the way he talks is making us all sick, and is like backstabbing us....but if you think about it, he was too good for this development of this current team. He had to move on, and hes's trying to. Let's stop comparing ourselves with the lieks of chelsea, manchester United, arsenal, and appreciate them rather than hating them.

And let's concentrate on our way, bringing the positivies, and appreciating what we have. The liverpool way, and now I'm looking forward to carrol, and suarez, yet I still appreciate our enemies, the other clubs.

Let's move on, in Harmony, and like good adults, with good fans, think 'DEEPER' into the Liverpool way.

God bless!
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:47 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/

fuck the torres pictures, look at our new boys.

is right mate

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:55 pm »
Dear Reds,

First of all I'd like to apologise for not having been back in touch sooner, but I needed to take some time to take on board all the recent changes and then to put down these words for you.

I'm sure you will understand.

I would rather this be a letter of thanks and gratitude, not simply a goodbye.

Yes, thats right, gratitude, because that is the word that best sums up my feelings for you all.

Taking the decision to change clubs hasn't been easy. Not easy at all.

I've experienced three fantastic years at the club and in the city. Three years in which together, the fans and the team, we have accomplished some fantastic achievements, and I'm sure that these successes will continue to be repeated in the near future.

You know that I like a challenge and that I don't just settle for second best.

Back then Liverpool Football Club gave me the opportunity to be part of an ambitious plan to put the Reds back at the summit of the game.

I think that together we managed to achieve that.

As I said, I do like challenges and in spite of the fact that at that time I was playing for my home town club, one of the biggest in the world, I wanted to be a part of that project that was being presented to me by Liverpool, and so I accepted the challenge.

Now, after three seasons in the Premier League and having won some major trophies, the chance came up for me to return to La Liga and be part of a new project at a club I already knew.

The idea of enjoying things in a Spanish club like we experienced together at Liverpool over these last three years appealed to me, and thats why I accepted the offer.

I want to thank everyone working at Liverpool Football Club for how well they have treated both my family and I, making us feel at home from the very first day to the last.

I also want to thank the management, coaching staff and directors for the opportunity they gave me back then to be part of such an important and well-loved club as Liverpool. A club which has helped me to grow as a footballer and where to date I have enjoyed the biggest success of my career.

Without a doubt, this success has been possible thanks to the outstanding group of players with whom Ive been able to share a dressing room over the last three seasons.

I'm not going to mention anyone specifically, because I think that the secret of this team's success has been exactly that: nobody wanted to stand out above the rest and there has always been a great togetherness in the squad, which made it into something more than a group of players, it was a group of friends.

Thanks to all of you for your help and your friendship.

I've left until last the thank you which for me is the most important: Thank you to the supporters.

Your support allowed me to settle quickly at both the club and in the city, and you made me feel really at ease with you all right from the word go; that's the kind of help that you notice most of all during the difficult times, of which there have been a few during my time here.

I'd like to especially thank you for making up a song for me and you should know that every time I heard you singing it, it was like an extra injection of strength and motivation, even helping me to overcome pain occasionally during a game.

Your unconditional support is the thing that ensures that this team manages to pull through in the most difficult circumstances; and I can assure you that the whole squad is aware of this and thanks you for it.

A football club isn't just made up of players, coaches and directors. More than anything else it's the supporters who make a club, and that perhaps is the ingredient which best distinguishes Liverpool Football Club from every other team. The supporters.

Because if one thing has remained obvious to me after these few years, it's that with supporters like you, Liverpool Football Club will never walk alone.

I really hope that the club wins lots of major trophies in the future; I'll be following it all from a distance, with the pride that you can only get from having been a Red and played for the home team at Anfield – a ground that every football fan must visit at least once in their life.

Thank you for everything. Yours most sincerely,

Your friend, Luís García

There is the difference.
Luis Garcia, Liverpool legend. And Fernando Torres, footnote in our illustrious history.
Fuck him. I loved him until about twenty minutes ago but that is frankly disrespectful.
His mistake not ours. YNWA.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #756 on: January 31, 2011, 11:52:38 pm »
Well I was all for understanding his motives but after that little cameo he can go fuck himself up the arse.

C*nt of the highest order.

August 2013 Torres on his transfer to Real Madrid... "I'm glad to be joining a big club at last..."
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline In Grabbo We Trust

• Main Stander
« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2011, 11:52:39 pm »
He DID say those quotes, the fucking smug c*nt. Honestly I've never felt this angry over a football player.

This is far worse than Owen, IMO. Torres you are a fucking shithouse. You've made it so easy for us to hate you.

Atleast when he left Atletico he looked genuinely sad and he was talking about the fans he left etc, but not even a mention of us. Wtf?

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #758 on: January 31, 2011, 11:52:49 pm »
Unfucking believable what Torres has just said!!! Unfuckingbelievable..

Here's the interview after he signed for the renties.....I'm livid hearing what he said in the end!!!! ARe you fucking kidding me?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHlm_Vk5aBQ

to be fair, this is lost in translation slightly. he's not saying he wasn't at a big club before. doesn't look too happy if you ask me and if I was Chelsea fan I'd be disappointed with the line 'one of the biggest clubs in Europe'

Mods, let's do as a fellow poster said eearlier and move any Torres stuff to General football - I think it would help us all get over it
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline SoulPower7

• Main Stander
« Reply #759 on: January 31, 2011, 11:53:12 pm »
The club must have really fucked him over. The club fucked everyone over recently. He isn't special in that regard. So he has no need for the grudge.
i/b/o/w