Author Topic: Jordan Henderson  (Read 428418 times)

Offline BarnsleyScouser

• Kopite
  • Best in the World
Re: Jordan Henderson
« Reply #720 on: March 11, 2012, 05:51:21 pm »
isn't that Arsenal? Wonder what you make about their same excuses about their young players?

Arsenal who look set to grab 4th this season(plus they are 4 points off 3rd with a game in hand) and play champions league football next season. That Arsenal?

They can make excuses up about their youngsters all they want but they've got what we want and thats champions league football because they stuck with their youngsters.
If showing respect to the 96 and other victims of Hillsborough on the 15th is seen as unacceptable by other teams fans then I am glad I support Liverpool and understand some things are more important than football

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #721 on: March 11, 2012, 07:11:47 pm »
I might be getting whooshed here, but I thought Henderson was £13m, with add-ons that could take it up to £16m.
he was!

Fordy is cleverly using the Sky over the odds but lets lie about figure option, to back up his daft tit for tat opinion in here!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: March 11, 2012, 07:17:22 pm »
I might be getting whooshed here, but I thought Henderson was £13m, with add-ons that could take it up to £16m.

It was 13M rising to 16M.
Sky decided the deal cost us 20M, and Fordy uses the figure to add weight to his nonsensical argument.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #723 on: March 11, 2012, 07:18:07 pm »
Another pathtic thread full of sad bastards
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: March 11, 2012, 07:20:18 pm »

To be fair, John, there are a lot of excellent posts in this thread defending Jordan and his potential to be a very good Liverpool midfielder.
There are idiots in here, but a lot worth reading.
I got the Lucas thing wrong. Will be right on Henderson though. Play him RM, play him CM - Not good enough and never will be.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: March 11, 2012, 07:21:52 pm »

Actually John except for Fordy trying to derail it with his well you slate Adam I will slate Henderson agenda, it has been one of the better threads over the weekend with some very good and well thought out posts.

( not mine of course)
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline Smug Cassandra

• outh strikes again :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Siempre Liverpool Siempre River Plate
« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2012, 07:22:16 pm »
Nothing massively wrong with Henderson to be honest. Nothing massively right either. To me he's an opportunity cost. Until he develops every time he plays he is using a place in the team that would be better off used by a genuine talent. If he was an option off the bench fine. JH has done nothing this season to say he is a genuine talent.
! LIVERPOOL - EN LAS MALAS - MUCHO MAS !

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2012, 07:25:04 pm »
Nothing massively wrong with Henderson to be honest. Nothing massively right either. To me he's an opportunity cost. Until he develops every time he plays he is using a place in the team that would be better off used by a genuine talent. If he was an option off the bench fine. JH has done nothing this season to say he is a genuine talent.

He has played a lot more games than Kenny would have expected back in August.
Gerrard hasn't been available for selection for the most part, Lucas got the injury, and Kuyt has been inconsistent and necessitated Jordan featuring on the right more often than not.

I think had everyone been fit and available, he would have performed the role he did at home to Manchester United in the league more often, coming from the bench and playing through the centre with two holding midfielders.

All signings contain an element of risk, Jordan undoubtedly was one, but it was a much sounder investment in many respects that the likes of Stuart Downing is.  Jordan is at an age where he has the ability to find a role in the squad in a number of positions and has sell on value regardless of how he performs, and is raw enough to be shaped and moulded by Kenny and his coaching staff.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:28:11 pm by 1021 »

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2012, 07:27:36 pm »
To be fair, John, there are a lot of excellent posts in this thread defending Jordan and his potential to be a very good Liverpool midfielder.
There are idiots in here, but a lot worth reading.

To be fair though the knee-jerk idiots make it difficult to read.

Henderson is a young player who cost a lot of money. For a 21 year old who has done relatively well although he has probably played more than anyone expected due to circumstances. He is never going to be a Terry McDermott, but he may go on to become a reasonable Ronnie Whelan type player. I don't know but better judges than me have plenty positive to say about him.

This place is full of clueless pricks full of the importance of their own opinuion, given a platform to spout knee-jerk shite they never fail to grasp the opportunity presented to them.

Fuck knows what they'd do without the internet, but I've no doubt it wouldn't be getting off their arses and supporting Liverpool.

You're right, I've no doubt their are some insightful things in here, if you go down the tip there'll be something worthwhile to find in there, I just can't be arsed wading through the shite to find it.

Offline Smug Cassandra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: March 11, 2012, 07:29:41 pm »
He has played a lot more games than Kenny would have expected back in August.
Gerrard hasn't been available for selection for the most part, Lucas got the injury, and Kuyt has been inconsistent and necessitated Jordan featuring on the right more often than not.
True. That's a lot of money to pay though I think most of us think that he's ok. He doesn't give the ball away much. Economical. He could be a Lucas in waiting. I prefer him to Adam. He's not upset me like Adam then again no one has.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2012, 07:29:45 pm »

Henderson is a young player who cost a lot of money. For a 21 year old who has done relatively well although he has probably played more than anyone expected due to circumstances. He is never going to be a Terry McDermott, but he may go on to become a reasonable Ronnie Whelan type player. I don't know but better judges than me have plenty positive to say about him.

This place is full of clueless pricks full of the importance of their own opinuion, given a platform to spout knee-jerk shite they never fail to grasp the opportunity presented to them.

Fuck knows what they'd do without the internet, but I've no doubt it wouldn't be getting off their arses and supporting Liverpool.

You're right, I've no doubt their are some insightful things in here, if you go down the tip there'll be something worthwhile to find in there, I just can't be arsed wading through the shite to find it.

we have been buried in it this weekend John,  but this is ok, put the dodgy ones on ignore then the reading is better page on page!

Offline Smug Cassandra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2012, 07:32:35 pm »
One more point. It will be interesting to see which way he goes defensive like Lucas or attacking like Gerrard I literally have zero idea. His play to me is neutral until he develops one vs the other I think we will always have doubts about exactly what he does.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2012, 07:37:06 pm »

If you ignore Fordy, a principle I would adopt ordinarily when discussing football matters and some of the blatant WUM's who have surfaced since registration was opened you will find a boatload of incisive posts from Hazell, Rohit, Rossi, Yorky, Aristotle, and Royhendo.

They're are six posters who are worth reading most of the time, having a proper debate, just a few pages back.

There is a lot of incredible positive stuff being written about the lad, there is an excellent video by Mostar of his performances against Sunderland that though panned by the mindless has turned to have actually been not at all bad when you assess it considering the performance of the entire team was pretty ropey yesterday afternoon.

Most in here are arguing that his role isn't on the right, where he is paying his dues and doing as his manager is telling him without moaning about playing out of position, but just getting his head down and working hard. Jordan is a very talented, technical player, he performs best in games where he sees more of the football, hence why i would love to see him in the middle and i think that we have an excellent opportunity to do just that with what remains of the league season, seen as we are out of the race for forth.

You don't have to wade that far to be honest, and it would be nice if you came into the thread and told us how you thought he performed at the Stadium of light on no doubt an emotional return for the lad (something no one seems to have mentioned as yet) and told us where you see him playing next season.

Also, off topic but while you are here: seen as I assume you went yesterday, how much do you reckon the wind affected Coates' performance in the air, where he seemed a bit shaky or an otherwise good display.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2012, 07:39:58 pm »
True. That's a lot of money to pay though I think most of us think that he's ok. He doesn't give the ball away much. Economical. He could be a Lucas in waiting. I prefer him to Adam. He's not upset me like Adam then again no one has.

I think we would see a lot more of those 'ecnomical' qualities if he played through the middle.
I also feel that the prospect of a central partnership of Lucas and Jordan is an exciting one that i hope we will see next season.
It was 13M rising to 16M, with the English tax, and the considering that we were snatching Sunderland's best young prospect it is the sor of fee you would come to expect.
First season in, out of position, settled in well enough, we are just waiting for him to excel and I think it will come with patience and support.
He is potentially a real talent.

Offline Chirpy Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Anfield might be million miles away but it's home
« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2012, 07:45:22 pm »
He must be played through the middle. Play him instead of Adam. Playing him on the wing makes us play with 10 players on the pitch at times. Yes he wasn't good against Sunderland but I don't think he will perform against them as their his ex team who is adjusting to a new team. He can be very good as he was against Arsenal, but he must be played through the middle from now on.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: March 11, 2012, 07:54:08 pm »
If you ignore Fordy, a principle I would adopt ordinarily when discussing football matters and some of the blatant WUM's who have surfaced since registration was opened you will find a boatload of incisive posts from Hazell, Rohit, Rossi, Yorky, Aristotle, and Royhendo.

They're are six posters who are worth reading most of the time, having a proper debate, just a few pages back.

There is a lot of incredible positive stuff being written about the lad, there is an excellent video by Mostar of his performances against Sunderland that though panned by the mindless has turned to have actually been not at all bad when you assess it considering the performance of the entire team was pretty ropey yesterday afternoon.

Most in here are arguing that his role isn't on the right, where he is paying his dues and doing as his manager is telling him without moaning about playing out of position, but just getting his head down and working hard. Jordan is a very talented, technical player, he performs best in games where he sees more of the football, hence why i would love to see him in the middle and i think that we have an excellent opportunity to do just that with what remains of the league season, seen as we are out of the race for forth.

You don't have to wade that far to be honest, and it would be nice if you came into the thread and told us how you thought he performed at the Stadium of light on no doubt an emotional return for the lad (something no one seems to have mentioned as yet) and told us where you see him playing next season.

Also, off topic but while you are here: seen as I assume you went yesterday, how much do you reckon the wind affected Coates' performance in the air, where he seemed a bit shaky or an otherwise good display.

i was there. If I'm honest I never thought any of our players performed anything like they are capable of, the whole thing seemed to be an off day. Coates did OK but nothing more than that, missed a couple of headers that should be meat & drink. Still impressed with him overall, just think he needs games and its difficult to give games when we are struggling.

Think Jamie was more than a bit suprised to not be in the team.

Jordan, was always going to be a difficult day for him. Sunderland fans did not seem to give him a hard time which may tell us something. Have a good mate up there and everybody who he has spoken to about him gives very positive feedback about the footballer & the person. That might not be enough for LFC but its a good starting point.

He still has a lot of developing to do but think that he'll be OK and have been told that everybody around the club expects him to develop into an extremely good player.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: March 11, 2012, 07:56:41 pm »
I'm not sure that he is a central midfielder yet, but may become one. Again the Ronnie Whelan comparison is there and although he is bigger than Ronnie, he is not as physically imposing yet, mind the game is also a lot less physical.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #737 on: March 11, 2012, 07:57:21 pm »
Jordan, was always going to be a difficult day for him. Sunderland fans did not seem to give him a hard time which may tell us something. Have a good mate up there and everybody who he has spoken to about him gives very positive feedback about the footballer & the person. That might not be enough for LFC but its a good starting point.

He still has a lot of developing to do but think that he'll be OK and have been told that everybody around the club expects him to develop into an extremely good player.

Well said. I don't think it can be underestimated that there would be a lot of emotions going around for Jordan on his first trip back there playing for us. Still thought he put in a decent effort yesterday, despite what some have claimed.

Offline Houlliers goal face

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #738 on: March 11, 2012, 07:59:47 pm »
Arsenal who look set to grab 4th this season(plus they are 4 points off 3rd with a game in hand) and play champions league football next season. That Arsenal?

They can make excuses up about their youngsters all they want but they've got what we want and thats champions league football because they stuck with their youngsters.

And stuck with their manager, why? - cos he's proved himself in the past.

If only we had a manager who'd proved himself........oh, hang on!

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: March 11, 2012, 08:05:02 pm »
he was!

Fordy is cleverly using the Sky over the odds but lets lie about figure option, to back up his daft tit for tat opinion in here!

It was 13M rising to 16M.
Sky decided the deal cost us 20M, and Fordy uses the figure to add weight to his nonsensical argument.

13m,16m, 20m it really doesn't matter as he isn't worth any of them figures. A best when we signed him he was worth 8m now worth about 5m.

Talk about Sky over pricing the transfer - Again that really doesn't matter as we paid over the odds and 16m or 20m still means we got ripped off.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: March 11, 2012, 08:06:09 pm »
i was there. If I'm honest I never thought any of our players performed anything like they are capable of, the whole thing seemed to be an off day.

I get the feeling there is a bit of lethargy creeping in; a lot of players (Enrique, Adam, Henderson, Skrtel) have played almost uninterupted and it is going to lead to errors and off performances. Equally out of the race for 4th the pressure is off and we are all sort of looking towards Stoke and beyond in the FA Cup.
One of the main reasons I want to see Kenn ring some changes in the league, get some fresh blood in and see what the youngsters on the perihphary of the squad like Coates, Shelvey, and Jordan (in the middle) can do.

Coates did OK but nothing more than that, missed a couple of headers that should be meat & drink. Still impressed with him overall, just think he needs games and its difficult to give games when we are struggling.

Aye, but was the wind as bad as people suggested all of the back four looked a bit suspect in the air, and Pepe didn't look like he wanted to come off his line at times.
Looked good with the ball at his feet though, carried it out nicely, and played some lovely passes out wide to the midfielders.

Think Jamie was more than a bit suprised to not be in the team.

I think this change is long overdue, and necessary for the future of the football club, he'll start against Everton though, which is a debate in itself.

Good reception I am sure. Never expected much from him yesterday for that reason. Same as Dirk when he went back to Twente, he was anonymous, bit much for the lad. In the conditions he did better than I envisaged. Good display on a bad day for us.

He has all the attributes, pace, technique, vision, eye for a pass.

I'm not sure that he is a central midfielder yet, but may become one. Again the Ronnie Whelan comparison is there and although he is bigger than Ronnie, he is not as physically imposing yet, mind the game is also a lot less physical.

While Lucas is out, I want to see him play ahead of two midfield pivots in Adam/Gerrard and Spearing.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: March 11, 2012, 08:08:38 pm »
13m,16m, 20m it really doesn't matter as he isn't worth any of them figures. A best when we signed him he was worth 8m now worth about 5m.

Talk about Sky over pricing the transfer - Again that really doesn't matter as we paid over the odds and 16m or 20m still means we got ripped off.

well it does matter if you say we would lose 15 mill on a 13 mill player Fordy Maths is wrong, but really this slating Henderson just because people slate your Adam,   it stinks mate it is pointless and juvenile and I expected better from you!

my mistake

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: March 11, 2012, 08:09:22 pm »

You use the overinflated price to support a failing argument.
It was 13M rising to 16M in time.
He cost us 13M this summer.

Who the fuck cares about how much he is worth, when we ain't selling him?
It isn't about value in the transfer market it is about value to the squad and to our future.

In fact, I can't be arsed. You don't like him, we get it.
I look forward to the Lucas-esque egg on your face in two years time, but until then, lets leave it eh?
Go and write a sonnet to Charlie in his thread and steer clear of this one...

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: March 11, 2012, 08:10:26 pm »

I never noticed the wind, maybe I was two sheets to it, but only had a t-shirt on.

Think Jamie will & should play against Everton but I think he thought he was playing yesterday

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #744 on: March 11, 2012, 08:10:59 pm »

While Lucas is out, I want to see him play ahead of two midfield pivots in Adam/Gerrard and Spearing.

Do you not think Henderson is the pivot?

Or that he looks more like being one then he does being the AM ahead of it?

I dont think Henderson has the cutting edge to his game, yet, to play that advanced role. His passing isnt incisive enough at times, and he's not much of a goal threat right now.

But he does have a great engine, a calm head and perhaps the best ability in our squad to keep the ball moving quickly (apart from Lucas). I think he's well suited to playing next to Spearing with Gerrard/Adam/Shelvey ahead of him myself.

Offline 1021

• AD MXXI
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: March 11, 2012, 08:11:36 pm »
I never noticed the wind, maybe I was two sheets to it, but only had a t-shirt on.

Think Jamie will & should play against Everton but I think he thought he was playing yesterday

Oh, okay, mustn't have been as big an issue as the commentator was droning on about then.
Carragher will play, but I do fear how deep we will be as a result. Debate for another thread though, eh?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: March 11, 2012, 08:13:01 pm »
Do you play football Massdriver? Serious question. If you don't know the value of a player who naturally moves the ball one touch, you maybe haven't played enough football. That's not a put down - the ball just moves quicker than any of the people on the park.
He's not entirely wrong though Roy, all he's saying is that it needn't be passed immediately every single time, often its favourable to pause and play the right ball whether it across field in to space or to meet a perfectly timed run. Passing too quick every time can result in hospital balls or conceding possession.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:06:02 am by John C »

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: March 11, 2012, 08:21:20 pm »
Passing too quick every time can result in hospitality balls or conceding possession.

What are hospitality balls? Sounds like a night out, having a good time at least.

Offline Houlliers goal face

• Kopite
« Reply #748 on: March 11, 2012, 08:23:23 pm »
What are hospitality balls? Sounds like a night out, having a good time at least.

Hospitality balls are the kind Kenny used to serve up for Rushy!

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: March 11, 2012, 08:39:32 pm »
Do you not think Henderson is the pivot?

Or that he looks more like being one then he does being the AM ahead of it?

I dont think Henderson has the cutting edge to his game, yet, to play that advanced role. His passing isnt incisive enough at times, and he's not much of a goal threat right now.

But he does have a great engine, a calm head and perhaps the best ability in our squad to keep the ball moving quickly (apart from Lucas). I think he's well suited to playing next to Spearing with Gerrard/Adam/Shelvey ahead of him myself.

Spearing moves the ball just as quick as him.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:42 pm »
I'm still on the fence with henderson and I think thats the only sensible viewpoint at this stage. He's added nothing to the team this year but at the same time it's obvious that he has a lot of ability. Right wing is definately not his future and he should be the last resort for that role. For me he takes up poor positions too often and goes for the simple ball too much . It suggests a lack of confidence in his ability. His detractors will call it a lack of bottle but only time will tell. His fans will tout the lucas example. I hope they're right but lucas is like his opposite. He was a workhorse who's natural ability wasn't always obvious. Personally I think Ngog is a better comparison. I always gave him a chance because of his technical ability but it didn't work out. Next year will tell a lot. If he cost 2 million he would be afforded more patience but he was expensive so people judge by higher standards. Jesus Alonso was cheap when I look at the current squad.
Anyway to surmise if he's a hit 13m will be a steal for 10 years potentially but if he goes to Bolton for 4m in 2 years then it was a disaster.
Thats my RAWK cherry gone  ;).

royhendo

« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2012, 10:15:55 pm »

Made me laugh out loud that ;D

royhendo

« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2012, 10:17:33 pm »
...all he's saying is...

I understood what he said mate. :)

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #753 on: March 11, 2012, 10:19:33 pm »
Love how most just can't stick to Henderson and have to bring Adam in to it.
Look Henderson is woeful and a waste of 20m. Defend, defend, defend all you want but its a waste of time just all the overall purchase and cost we brought him for.
If he was in centre - excuses, excuses. Seen him play in centre a number on times and he is a 5m player at best.
You might look a bit less silly if you got the figure right. Only a bit, mind.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #754 on: March 11, 2012, 11:18:00 pm »
People getting on his back just don't understand football.

Not getting at you mate but that sentence just about sums football forums up.

Offline smurfinaus

• Legacy Fan
  • Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to <insert location> we go :P
« Reply #755 on: March 12, 2012, 01:48:52 am »
Played too often, we aren't sure which position (out wide right or central) he will be best in or play in future.Some good games. Some anonymous games.

Offline victorcwh

• Main Stander
  • Hong Kong Reds
« Reply #756 on: March 12, 2012, 01:58:39 am »
He does not deserve to play so many games as central midfield and right midfield.
I prefer Shelvey aheads of him as central / attacking midfield.
Maxi and Kuyt should get more start as right midfield rather than Henderson.
I don't know why Dalglish so keen on Henderson as starting 11.
Everytime I watch the teamsheet and Henderson gets starting 11, I feel fxxking annoyance.
IN RAFA I MISS !!!
KING, thanks for your effort !!!

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #757 on: March 12, 2012, 02:21:47 am »
Not getting at you mate but that sentence just about sums football forums up.

Whatever, you don't understand football forums ;)

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: March 12, 2012, 06:37:02 am »
People getting on his back just don't understand football.

I mean it's normal for fans to have a difference of opinion but if you can't see his ability or the subtle things that he does so well, there's not much else that can be said.

I'm not saying he's playing amazingly well and is the best player on the field, I'm just saying there are so many things he is doing right that people don't pick up on.

It's Lucas all over again. Although different positions, neither does the flashy stuff but what they do is still vital to the team.

Eventually the masses will understand. Thankfully Lucas had the character to put up with all the shit until the masses understood.

It's like me saying ' people that compare the Lucas situation with Hendersons don't understand football'

Just cause people don't rate him it doesn't mean that they don't understand the game.

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: March 12, 2012, 06:51:17 am »
It's like me saying ' people that compare the Lucas situation with Hendersons don't understand football'

Just cause people don't rate him it doesn't mean that they don't understand the game.

You think Adam is a superior player...  ???
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali