Author Topic: Liverpool 0 v 1 Stoke 1-1 AET 5-4 Pens Lge Cup SF 2nd Lg 26/1/2016 Arnautovic 45  (Read 118367 times)

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
60' Can't tell the shape we've adopted since the sub, everyone seems to be everywhere.
We really need to slow it down.
FK to Stoke out wide, chance to swing one in.
Over it comes, headed clear by Can, breaks to Walters and it needs a sliding block by Sakho.
Corner. Cleared.

Over to JK

OOOps, soz oddball
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Comes to nothing.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
62' Firmino gets in but Johnson gets in front of him and knocks it away

No worries L666 :wave
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
63' Lallana carries it forward and he gets some space and a shot away, but just wide.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Infuriating performance this.

Yup.

Stoke bossing us.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
65' Good work on our right between Milner and Flanno. Corner to the reds...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Cleared by Stoke but we attack and get another...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
65' Corner comes to nothing.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
66' Great ping ball from Can to Lallana on our right. He gets fouled by Arnautoviv and we have what I consider a dangerous FK with Benteke on...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
67' Milner put the ball to the back post to Sakho, but he heads it into the ground and wide.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
68' Lallana turns his man and tries to find Firmino who is central in front of him between the Stoke CB's...the pass is just too heavy though and through to the keeper.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
69' Stoke FK almost on the half way line. Floated in and we clear.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
69' We stop Stokes attack and come forward with Moreno who plays it to Can and then onto Benteke who plays a great ball to the right to the advanced Flanno. He crosses low, but to close to the keeper who dives and claims it.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
71' Stoke sub - Bojan off Adam on.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
To a man they all look absolutely fucked. Someone break out the EPO!

Yeah, 5 games since we last played them, big ones as well.
Maybe this is the come down from weekend.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
71' Long punt from Stoke and our defense is everywhere. Players leaving it to each other. Thankfully as Migs collects it the whistle is blown for offside.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Half of our players are looking out on their feet...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
73' Flanno brings down Arnautovic. Dangerous FK to Stoke on our left.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
I don't know why, because he's done nothing of note thus far.

But Butland just has an air of authority about him. He just looks to be in control of both his area, and his defence.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
73' Headed away, but again the whistle has gone. Shirt pulling this time.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
I don't know why, because he's done nothing of note thus far.

But Butland just has an air of authority about him. He just looks to be in control of both his area, and his defence.

Absolutely. Would love him at us.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
74' Ball over by Milner but to high for Firmino at the back post.

Over to Shorn :wave

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Have we had a shot on target?

Er... :/

Offline justsean

• Two goals in his first two minutes of match commentary. Take a bow...
  • Legacy Fan
76 - Moreno overlaps Lallana who plays him into space. Moreno then puts a floated ball into the box. Benteke looks like he'll get something on it but it falls to Flanno 5 yards out. His first touch is poor and he can't get a shot off.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
Smith and Allen on for Flanno/Moreno and Can for me. Get some fresh legs on and get a foot on the ball.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
78 - Liverpool with a nice spell of possession but without showing a real threat. It ends up with Flanno crossing a ball in but it's too close to Butland who catches.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
80 - Liverpool corner taken by Milner. Walters gets his head to it at the front post. Whelan then hoofs clear.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
This is dire stuff mate.

Aye, not the greatest by a long shot...or any kind of shot!

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
We've been dreadful this half...

Only one side winning this at the moment.

We've created virtually nothing....

Depressing to watch

Aye, as we enter 'Next goal wins' territory....

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
81 - Liverpool still without a shot on target and it really isn't looking too much like that will change. Plent of possession at the moment but showing no threat at all.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
83 - Firmino tries his luck from a bout 30 yards. It's well over.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
84 - Benteke holds the ball up brilliantly. It's then worked out wide to Moreno. His ball in is threatening, but Stoke manage to get a head to it first.

Joe Allen is coming on for Kolo Toure (huh!?).

Lucas has dropped into the back 4.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
I'm finding it hard to understand why we're trying to play at such a frenetic pace - we don't seem to have worked out something in between the static "dead on your feet" and absolutely rushing all over the place.

If there was an end product, then yes. Just waiting for it!

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
86 - The Kop go absolutely mental over a penalty claim. Ref was having none of it. Replays suggest it would have been harsh on Stoke.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
87 - Flanno is booked for a cynical foul on Affelay. There's a bit of a stoppage in play now so Afellay can get some treatment.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
Hitting anything from range shows we just have too much respect for their keeper!

I just think we're fucked.

The bodies are failing, the minds aren't far behind.

It's like watching 10 Joe Cole's out there. We look shot.

Massive 30 mins coming up.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
89 - Benteke finds himself 1 v 1 against Wohlscheid out on the left. He manages to get past him but his pass is poor and goes straight to a Stoke CB.

Stoke keep getting free kicks in their own half and get Butland to take them long and into our box.

Offline justsean

• Legacy Fan
90 - There will be 4 mins of added time.