Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4572658 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: The Tiny Handed Dipshit.
« Reply #26480 on: May 25, 2017, 09:16:16 pm »

I mean,..

What can you say?  Really....  it's just grossly insulting..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #26481 on: May 25, 2017, 09:18:44 pm »

Trump looks stupidly joyful - all the presidency is to him is photo ops with celebrities.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #26482 on: May 25, 2017, 09:19:48 pm »
 Jack Maidment‏Verified account @jrmaidment

Macron walks directly towards Trump, swerves at the last second to greet Angela Merkel first instead. Spectacular.

Video
https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/867807337364500480
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #26483 on: May 25, 2017, 09:21:26 pm »
Jack Maidment‏Verified account @jrmaidment

Macron walks directly towards Trump, swerves at the last second to greet Angela Merkel first instead. Spectacular.

Video
https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/867807337364500480

He does that stupid hand shake every time. The fleece headed twat.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26484 on: May 25, 2017, 09:23:48 pm »

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26485 on: May 25, 2017, 09:25:03 pm »
I mean,..

What can you say?  Really....  it's just grossly insulting..

I know.  Nobody who speaks German could be evil.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #26486 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:02 pm »
Isn't he German himself the dim-witted twat.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #26487 on: May 25, 2017, 10:37:47 pm »
At least Macron got his own back with a crushing handshake. As for the Germans böse (bad/evil) comment.  :butt

Trump is worried about the impact of Brexit on American jobs according to the Guardian.

:lmao

The reaction when you've realized you've hitched your wagon to the guy, who had to be told more than ten times (apparently) that he could not have a trade deal with Germany, it had to be with the EU.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:53:27 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26488 on: May 25, 2017, 11:35:07 pm »

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26489 on: May 25, 2017, 11:37:41 pm »
@yashar  Yashar Ali‏

Trump NATO meeting reminds me of a story I was never authorized to share, until now. His 1st call w/ Prime Minister of Denmark last year

After the election it was widely reported that world leaders had a difficult time reaching Trump.

So the Prime Minister's office finally tracks someone down that knows how to get a hold of Trump and the call is arranged/made...

President Elect Trump is on call w/ Prime Minister of Denmark + mentions that his daughter in-law, Vanessa Trump, is of Danish descent

Trump then conferences his daughter-in-law into call w/ the Prime Minister of Denmark! Prime Minister was not warned/briefed in advance.

He then says to his daughter-in-law, "I'm on the phone with the King of Denmark! (wait for next tweet)

Reminder: He was on the phone with the Prime Minister of Denmark and Denmark doesn't have a King. Queen Margrethe II is the head of state

Now some may say this is a bunch of European whiney behavior but titles are really, really important to European leaders.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #26490 on: May 25, 2017, 11:40:38 pm »
http://nbcnews.to/2rErvoP

Tick tock

Wasn't Kushner the 'senior official' that was being investigated/viewed as a person of interest a few days ago

:lmao
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:51:59 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #26492 on: May 26, 2017, 12:07:04 am »
What a fucking car crash this whole thing is.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #26493 on: May 26, 2017, 12:12:02 am »
What a fucking car crash this whole thing is.

Trump has about 85% approval among Republican voters. You can't get through to them. None of this matters to them. If anything big happens, they'll call it a travesty and an injustice, and an example of discrimination against Christians, or the Deep State did it, or fucking Obama.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26494 on: May 26, 2017, 12:18:26 am »
Wasn't Kushner the 'senior official' that was being investigated/viewed as a person of interest a few days ago
yup

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26495 on: May 26, 2017, 12:24:39 am »
WSJ White House Reporter:

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/867869067914424320

Just got this text from GOP natsec official: "Had to apologize to a European defense attaché just now. 'I'm sorry. He's an idiot.'"

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/867869456680333313

Per same source, European counterparts are "not in a forgiving mood." Especially w/ Russia set for a massive "exercise" in the Baltics.

#MAGA

Make America Great Again by damaging relations with allies and praising dictators!!!
King Kenny.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26496 on: May 26, 2017, 12:25:53 am »
The Post's version of that story now up

Jared Kushner now a focus in Russia investigation
Investigators are focusing on a series of meetings held by Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and an influential White House adviser, as part of their probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and related matters, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Kushner, who held meetings in December with the Russian ambassador and a banker from Moscow, is being investigated because of the extent and nature of his interactions with the Russians, the people said.

The Washington Post reported last week that a senior White House official close to the president was a significant focus of the high-stakes investigation, though it did not name Kushner.

FBI agents also remain keenly interested in former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, but Kushner is the only current White House official known to be considered a key person in the probe.

The Post has not been told that Kushner is a target — or the central focus — of the investigation, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing. “Target” is a word that generally refers to someone who is the main suspect of investigators’ attention, though prosecutors can and do bring charges against people who are not marked with that distinction.

In addition to possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign to influence the 2016 presidential election, investigators are also looking broadly into possible financial crimes — but the people familiar with the matter, who were not authorized to speak publicly, did not specify who or what was being examined.

In addition to the December meetings, a former senior intelligence official said FBI agents had been looking closely at earlier exchanges between Trump associates and the Russians dating to the spring of 2016, including one at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington. Kushner and Kislyak — along with close Trump adviser and current attorney general Jeff Sessions — were present at an April 2016 event at the Mayflower where then-candidate Trump promised in a speech to seek better relations with Russia. It is unclear whether Kushner and Kislyak interacted there.

More

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26497 on: May 26, 2017, 01:07:40 am »
The thing that shocks me most about Donald Trump calling Germans "evil, very evil" is not that he said it, but that he apparently said it in German. Seriously - this cretin can communicate in a language? (note I didn't say "language other than English").

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #26498 on: May 26, 2017, 01:24:25 am »
The thing that shocks me most about Donald Drumpf calling Germans "evil, very evil" is not that he said it, but that he apparently said it in German. Seriously - this cretin can communicate in a language? (note I didn't say "language other than English").

I think he probably said "bad, very bad" in English, which has been translated into böse, rather than schlecht. Böse is a harsher form of bad, but it can also mean evil

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #26499 on: May 26, 2017, 02:10:48 am »
Trump has about 85% approval among Republican voters. You can't get through to them. None of this matters to them. If anything big happens, they'll call it a travesty and an injustice, and an example of discrimination against Christians, or the Deep State did it, or fucking Obama.

And this is why, even if he gets impeached, the country may never recover. The divide between the left and the right has been laid bare and the chasm between them seems impossible to bridge (if it ever could). Snowflakes/broflakes, FAKE NEWS, cucks, libtards, coastal elites, Nazis/facists, these things are part of our daily lives now. They are part of the "conversation" between Dems and Repubs. That ire is never going to go away now, particularly from the right who now think their time has finally come to get back what they deserve. I'm almost willing to see Trump play out the full 8 years only because I doubt it will make little difference.* The country is fucked now.

(*Yes, I know, it can get worse for both the US and the world overall, but it feels like the country has already hit the bottom. I shudder to think what will be considered worse than what he's already done.)
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #26500 on: May 26, 2017, 02:27:41 am »
And this is why, even if he gets impeached, the country may never recover. The divide between the left and the right has been laid bare and the chasm between them seems impossible to bridge (if it ever could). Snowflakes/broflakes, FAKE NEWS, cucks, libtards, coastal elites, Nazis/facists, these things are part of our daily lives now. They are part of the "conversation" between Dems and Repubs. That ire is never going to go away now, particularly from the right who now think their time has finally come to get back what they deserve. I'm almost willing to see Trump play out the full 8 years only because I doubt it will make little difference.* The country is fucked now.

(*Yes, I know, it can get worse for both the US and the world overall, but it feels like the country has already hit the bottom. I shudder to think what will be considered worse than what he's already done.)

You don't really have much of an imagination then.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #26501 on: May 26, 2017, 02:43:21 am »
You don't really have much of an imagination then.

No, that's the problem. I shudder to think what will be worse because I have a pretty damn good idea what that will be.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #26502 on: May 26, 2017, 02:47:12 am »
No, that's the problem. I shudder to think what will be worse because I have a pretty damn good idea what that will be.

I thought that I had a good idea of what could be worse too before he got the nomination a while back. And that was him getting the nomination. That was my worst-case scenario. Whoopsie...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #26503 on: May 26, 2017, 02:57:53 am »
 Jon Cooper‏ @joncoopertweets
WH staffer upon learning from NBC News that Jared Kushner is under FBI investigation in the Russia probe: "Jared is so fucked."

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #26504 on: May 26, 2017, 03:01:15 am »
They'll be one big, happy, jail-bird family.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26505 on: May 26, 2017, 04:59:01 am »
GOP strategist admits he colluded with Russian hackers to hurt Hillary Clinton, Democrats.
http://www.salon.com/2017/05/25/gop-strategist-admits-he-colluded-with-russian-hackers-to-hurt-hillary-clinton-democrats/

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26506 on: May 26, 2017, 05:33:49 am »
Very happy for Macron and France

As for the German evil comments, it's one of the many moments of dipshit behavior that I hope Donald is reminded of while awaiting trial after Jared sings
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #26507 on: May 26, 2017, 06:44:22 am »

I don't share your pessimism. The mess you are describing has been going on for 35 years. Hell, maybe longer as the right and the rich try to unwind the social state created after the Great Depression. Trump is a natural result of an ideology that has lost grip with the underlying reality. Trump signals an end, not a beginning.

Republicans lost the popular vote. Demographics are against them. And the future will slant even more in favour of democrats. Remember, a black man won the presidency twice. That is the trend line, not Hillary Clinton's failure to excite voters.

They control congress because they constructed districts tailored for them. They control the Senate because Wyoming has as many Senators as California.

I look at Trump as a messy head of a boil. An infection making its way to the surface for decades. The GOP 'solutions' to today's problems have no popular support. They are reactionary, not pragmatic. How will their policy evolve in the face of the challenges of globalised production, automation, AI? Hell, they are still out to bust unions...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 06:46:02 am by Giono »
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26508 on: May 26, 2017, 07:21:04 am »
They control congress because they constructed districts tailored for them.

Hang on a second, I thought the electoral college was set up to make it very, very hard for Republicans to win? A really smart, really humble, tremendous man told me so.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #26509 on: May 26, 2017, 08:38:47 am »
Jon Cooper‏ @joncoopertweets
WH staffer upon learning from NBC News that Jared Kushner is under FBI investigation in the Russia probe: "Jared is so fucked."
But but what about the economy? What about peace in the Middle East?

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26510 on: May 26, 2017, 08:44:37 am »

This is the trouble with bringing celebrity into politics; some will stick with him like they do a football club, rather than be critical of his behaviour or policies. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26511 on: May 26, 2017, 08:45:14 am »
Hang on a second, I thought the electoral college was set up to make it very, very hard for Republicans to win? A really smart, really humble, tremendous man told me so.

Was he as humble as the Pope?  That guy?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #26512 on: May 26, 2017, 08:45:44 am »
You'd have to be embarrassed getting 'body slammed' by that pipsqueak Greg Gianforte surely?

He's clearly such a baby meff.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26513 on: May 26, 2017, 08:55:33 am »
You and I must have a different understanding of relaxed dress codes! He and his colleagues love a silly costume themselves

Touche. :lmao

I'd been in a beer garden all afternoon, so was talking some shite that evening!

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #26514 on: May 26, 2017, 09:06:14 am »
I think he probably said "bad, very bad" in English, which has been translated into böse, rather than schlecht. Böse is a harsher form of bad, but it can also mean evil

I love the breadth of wisdom that Rawk offers outside of the half-time threads.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26515 on: May 26, 2017, 09:46:49 am »
This is the trouble with bringing celebrity into politics; some will stick with him like they do a football club, rather than be critical of his behaviour or policies.

Where are the bedwetters when we need them?  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #26516 on: May 26, 2017, 10:00:05 am »
Where are the bedwetters when we need them?  ;D

The Orange One might know where they are, if rumours are to be believed... ;)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26517 on: May 26, 2017, 11:06:07 am »
The Orange One might know where they are, if rumours are to be believed... ;)

:lmao :thumbup
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #26518 on: May 26, 2017, 11:13:54 am »
An alternative handshake......

:P

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #26519 on: May 26, 2017, 11:51:17 am »

:P

You just know one Frenchie had a word of advice with another.
Kill the humourless