Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 184106 times)

Online Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #1160 on: February 10, 2023, 10:54:16 pm »
I've just seen that. Far-right groups allegedly involved. 🫤

I immediately thought groups from outside the city responsible but after seeing the vids all I can hear is Scouse accents sadly.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1161 on: February 10, 2023, 10:58:05 pm »
Going by youtube, looks like a group called yorkshire rose put the vids up, also going round other hotels last few weeks

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1162 on: February 10, 2023, 10:59:57 pm »
I immediately thought groups from outside the city responsible but after seeing the vids all I can hear is Scouse accents sadly.
Yes, maybe conclusions are being hastily jumped to?

I suppose the truth of the matter will come out in the coming days.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1163 on: February 10, 2023, 11:02:18 pm »
The video I’ve seen doesn’t mention anything about going back to a hotel like. The video is rather weird, she doesn’t sound shaken up when talking to him and someone else is taking a photo of them talking without actually doing anything? I smell a stitch up.

Sounds like the same bullshit m/o why people protested about immigrants outside a Dublin police station the other week.

Rumour: local woman had been brutally gang raped by five asylum seekers.
Fact: suspect is a white Irishman.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1164 on: February 10, 2023, 11:12:02 pm »
Going by youtube, looks like a group called yorkshire rose put the vids up, also going round other hotels last few weeks
I just saw their Twitter. Describe themselves as 'patriot' and 'Brexiteer'.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1165 on: February 10, 2023, 11:22:34 pm »
I just saw their Twitter. Describe themselves as 'patriot' and 'Brexiteer'.  ::)

Her.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1167 on: February 11, 2023, 12:03:26 am »

What's even worse is "citizen journalist". Those c*nts wouldn't know journalism, if it kicked them in the arse...

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1168 on: February 11, 2023, 07:47:50 am »

Easy to mislead people into bigotry under the pretence of protecting women and kids, we have seen it on attacks of gay people back in the 80s, we are seeing this in the attacks on trans people.... this is just a new minority to attack by equating one incident with an entire community.

Where is the outrage when a white man does this? why are we not all protesting outside police stations?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: February 11, 2023, 08:00:43 am »

Just had a look at that Yorkshire Rose twitter page, they're a bunch of fucking racists bastards. From the stories doing the rounds in the past couple of days and the fact I heard the exact same stories from a lad I work with who lives in Sheffield, I'd be quite ready to believe that these racist c*nts are planting these stories to cause racial tensions. You watch, there will be stories in other areas pretty soon saying exactly the same thing.

There will have been the usual idiots who believe any arl shite and the scallies who wanted and excuse to kick off involved in this last night.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1170 on: February 11, 2023, 08:39:37 am »
Grim, grim, grim.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1171 on: February 11, 2023, 08:55:23 am »
Why doesn't it surprise me that it's Yorkshire dickheads stirring racist shit 🤷

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: February 11, 2023, 08:56:49 am »

Soon as I looked at their twitter I thought of you and the dickheads you've talked about.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1173 on: February 11, 2023, 09:22:51 am »
Soon as I looked at their twitter I thought of you and the dickheads you've talked about.

Yep she's one of them Rob.  Not one I know personally but I've heard of her and her fascist group as her stuff has occasionally come up on my Facebook feed.

Easy to mislead people into bigotry under the pretence of protecting women and kids, we have seen it on attacks of gay people back in the 80s, we are seeing this in the attacks on trans people.... this is just a new minority to attack by equating one incident with an entire community.

Where is the outrage when a white man does this? why are we not all protesting outside police stations?

Totally agree mate although there was fuck all outrage when all those young girls were coming forward to report the Asian grooming gangs in Halifax, Rotherham and Bradford. 

Those girls didn't count cos they were from broken homes or in children's homes or youth offenders places etc.  They were white but they were nobodies and the police, councillors and social services were too weak to see the truth and act "in case they were labelled racist" FFS.

This is nothing new, the resentment has been going on and been building for well over a decade with the influx of Eastern European workers 'taking our jobs'. 

Now it's our housing, doctors appointments, school places etc nothing to do with this government cutting everything to the bone.

Online Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #1174 on: February 11, 2023, 09:43:31 am »
Her.

Is it wrong to look at someone's photo and straight away think 'scumbag' ?  If so I apologise.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1175 on: February 11, 2023, 10:34:13 am »
Her.

If Syd Little and Nadine Dorries had a daughter....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #1176 on: February 11, 2023, 10:35:21 am »
Depressing stuff this. And literally the day after we had people come onto this very thread with unsubstantiated rumours. Grim.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1177 on: February 11, 2023, 10:37:03 am »
Is it wrong to look at someone's photo and straight away think 'scumbag' ?  If so I apologise.

Is she one of those who’s about 10 years younger than she looks. There’s a Roald Dahl quote about that.

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #1178 on: February 11, 2023, 10:53:41 am »

As a white man from Sheffield who grew up in a very mixed area and was lucky enough to experience different cultures from a young age the amount of times I’ve heard the most awful things come out of the mouths of people who look like me when they think they’re in a safe space is appalling.

And as for these recent events in Liverpool, well it feels a far fucking cry from the city my dad was born in where the fascists couldn’t even get out of Lime St, sad times.
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1179 on: February 11, 2023, 10:58:24 am »
Her.

If I had a pound for every time she looked at me straight I'd have 50p.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #1180 on: February 11, 2023, 11:10:13 am »
These all sound like the kind of things that thick people I work with share on Facebook

I stand by this.

It’s like post 9/11 when everyone knew someone who had ‘helped out an Asian gentleman who then politely warned them not to go to xxxxx city centre tomorrow’

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Economist not the MP spelling and Crosby background differentiate
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gentleman in the streets; freak in the spreadsheet
« Reply #1181 on: February 11, 2023, 11:13:58 am »
As a white man from Sheffield who grew up in a very mixed area and was lucky enough to experience different cultures from a young age the amount of times I’ve heard the most awful things come out of the mouths of people who look like me when they think they’re in a safe space is appalling.

And as for these recent events in Liverpool, well it feels a far fucking cry from the city my dad was born in where the fascists couldn’t even get out of Lime St, sad times.

Obviously this is purely anecdotal, but I remember speaking to some young lads from Liverpool in the smoking area of a pub a few years back and they were going on about all sorts of racist stuff and were saying how they were almost proud to be.

It's not something I ever saw in my generation of people from the city but maybe a problem with younger people not quite getting their heads around the city's "us Vs them" mentality and who "them" are

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1182 on: February 11, 2023, 11:24:14 am »
If I had to bet money on it, I'd wager that a large chunk of the people there last night were the same people who were outside Alder Hey a few years ago 'protesting' against the hospital in relation to the case of little Alfie Evans. You know, drinking lager and cider outside, hiring bouncy castles, calling the doctors and nurses killers and murderers. Absolute fucking lunatics.

They need someone or something to demonise and it is a fucking miserable existence surely.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1183 on: February 11, 2023, 11:29:31 am »
Obviously this is purely anecdotal, but I remember speaking to some young lads from Liverpool in the smoking area of a pub a few years back and they were going on about all sorts of racist stuff and were saying how they were almost proud to be.

It's not something I ever saw in my generation of people from the city but maybe a problem with younger people not quite getting their heads around the city's "us Vs them" mentality and who "them" are

Plenty of older people around here are deeply racist and pass it down to their children.

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1184 on: February 11, 2023, 11:42:34 am »
Plenty of older people around here are deeply racist and pass it down to their children.

Think it will depend on which end of the city you were in and maybe who you were interacting with.

I grew up in Crosby and most people I knew were either the Crosby/Waterloo area or up towards Formby and Southport and I can only remember one instance of outright racism growing up and it was a lad at school using the N word and then getting decked for it.

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1185 on: February 11, 2023, 12:02:44 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-64600806

Gives a pretty thorough account if things.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1186 on: February 11, 2023, 12:10:42 pm »
The video I’ve seen doesn’t mention anything about going back to a hotel like. The video is rather weird, she doesn’t sound shaken up when talking to him and someone else is taking a photo of them talking without actually doing anything? I smell a stitch up.
This was my first thought. Very convenient that someone was there to record the incident, and lo and behold it ends up getting posted to a far-right social media channel.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1187 on: February 11, 2023, 12:31:38 pm »
Think it will depend on which end of the city you were in and maybe who you were interacting with.

I grew up in Crosby and most people I knew were either the Crosby/Waterloo area or up towards Formby and Southport and I can only remember one instance of outright racism growing up and it was a lad at school using the N word and then getting decked for it.

Yeah, I’m Norris Green end. It’s terrible around here. The local Facebook groups have been awash with far right propaganda for years now. What happened last night was unfortunately of little surprise.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1188 on: February 11, 2023, 12:39:07 pm »
You don't need to depend on people's racism to get them out protesting if they think there are pedophiles running about on the loose. There's a reason the far-right weaponize pedophilia as a tool to get people worked up. It's the indefensible crime that works on people's emotions.

Somehow those Yorkshire Rose c*nts have a youtube channel and a twitter account, which predictably are full of stuff about 'pedo hunters' and grooming gangs'. I've reported their twitter account several times in the past but to no avail. Twitter is a lost cause these days.

Offline Bobsackamano

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1189 on: February 11, 2023, 12:44:22 pm »
This was my first thought. Very convenient that someone was there to record the incident, and lo and behold it ends up getting posted to a far-right social media channel.

More of less every single one of us has good quality digital recording equipment in our pockets every time we step outside the door.

I've seen the video and the schoolgirl is getting hit on by the fella, there's just no doubt about it. What should have happened is that the video is sent to the police so they could have taken action (is it a criminal offence to proposition an under age girl? I would have thought so). However as per usual what we get instead is it being uploaded onto social media and the mess unfolds with right wing groups fanning the flames and as we know anything to do with "nonces" is highly combustible with much of the population.

There's a few things here, the police should take action against anyone approaching under age girls and the local authorities should tell the community action is and will be taken, this will reassure the community and take the heat out of the situation. Secondly, anyone burning police vans or throwing stuff at the police or hotel should also be arrested and charged.

Insinuating that young girls being hit on by grown fellas are just making it up somehow isn't the way forward here.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1190 on: February 11, 2023, 01:02:47 pm »
Yeah, I’m Norris Green end. It’s terrible around here. The local Facebook groups have been awash with far right propaganda for years now. What happened last night was unfortunately of little surprise.

North end is bad for it, like. I remember a couple of years ago when half the lamp posts in Bootle had fascist stickers slapped all over them.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1191 on: February 11, 2023, 01:18:31 pm »

I lived in Sheffield throughout the 90s and it was nowhere near as racist as round Barnsley. 

When I moved there in the early 00s I was absolutely gobsmacked that such a socialist ex mining community would be so bad towards outsiders and it got far worse when the Eastern Europeans arrived.

I post about it a lot as I hear it far too much since brexit only now brexits done it's the boat people.

As somebody else posted it's anything and anyone to blame for their own shit lives, an easy target rather than looking at the government they voted in.

Offline ljycb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1192 on: February 11, 2023, 01:28:40 pm »
I think those of us in Liverpool should be very concerned about Patriotic Alternative because they frame their white supremacist message through anti-Tory rhetoric (the idea they push is that the numerous Tory governments since the Second World War have been inflicting “white genocide” on the country).

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #1193 on: February 11, 2023, 01:36:33 pm »

I heard my share of racism growing as a teenager in the 00s. My school had a definite divide between those who came in from Toxteth/Wavertree (white, black and brown) who were not racist, and those who came in from Garston/Speke, who were majority white and had a lot more racists. That included some from Garston who were part of the self proclaimed horrible racist scumbags known as the "Mud Men" (one of them - not from my school - got sent down for a racially aggravated murder). I saw more then a few people get "outed" as racists before getting battered, usually by lads from Toxteth/Wavertree way. We were the posher lads from Aigburth/Allerton/Mossley Hill and weren't racist either (liberal middle class), but couldn't count a black or brown friend between us.

I was also a mophead, and spent a lot of time in the centre of town hanging around with all the other mopheads, moshers, goths, etc (:D) who came in from all parts of the city and the Wirral. I heard loads of racism coming from people there, some of it sickening. There was even a gang of out-and-out racist skinheads, the sort that was should have died in the 80s, who would have groups of scals from Toxteth and other places down every week trying to fight them.

Besides Newcastle, Liverpool is probably the whitest major city in the UK. Certainly it is no stranger to racism, despite its anti-establishment credentials. Mix in a good dose of poverty, lack of education and lack of opportunities, and nowadays the additional factor that is the cess pit of social media, and it is a recipe for racist dickheads to breed. Sadly, for every ardent anti-fascist, there is a dickhead racist. I'd have hoped the scales would've tilted more these days though.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1194 on: February 11, 2023, 02:44:26 pm »
Just had a look at that Yorkshire Rose twitter page, they're a bunch of fucking racists bastards. From the stories doing the rounds in the past couple of days and the fact I heard the exact same stories from a lad I work with who lives in Sheffield, I'd be quite ready to believe that these racist c*nts are planting these stories to cause racial tensions. You watch, there will be stories in other areas pretty soon saying exactly the same thing.

There will have been the usual idiots who believe any arl shite and the scallies who wanted and excuse to kick off involved in this last night.
I was unaware of all this stuff until it came up on this thread. I've heard nothing locally.

Looking around since it came up here it does look like certain groups are pushing a narrative in order to create a groundswell of opinion. Nothing gets tensions up quicker than the old ''they're after our kids'' line.  ::)

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #1195 on: February 11, 2023, 02:58:40 pm »
Where were all these people when Olivia Pratt-Korbel got shot seeing as every fucker knew who done it? Racist shithouses, the lot of them.
Ye wha la.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1196 on: February 11, 2023, 03:00:16 pm »

If they came here announced today they'd be run out of town again. I was there last time. We twatted the racist twats all the way back to their trains and out of Liverpool. Even the second time around when they had to enlist the help of far-right Polish football hooligans they didn't get further than St. Georges Hall.

There's racism everywhere though. My partner used to be married to a black guy and she could tell you many stories of what he used to go through. He was a very handy fella too. He probably had to be. Also, one prominent member of the banned racist nutjob group National Action was from Seaforth. No matter where we are from, there will always be a dark underbelly lurking beneath rocks, just waiting for their chance to crawl out.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:03:16 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1197 on: February 11, 2023, 03:02:48 pm »
Where were all these people when Olivia Pratt-Korbel got shot seeing as every fucker knew who done it? Racist shithouses, the lot of them.
Lads with guns who know where you live = Hard target.

Asylum seekers fleeing war, oppression etc and feeling helpless in a foreign land = Easy target.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1198 on: February 11, 2023, 03:08:07 pm »

This.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #1199 on: February 11, 2023, 03:12:54 pm »
Lads with guns who know where you live = Hard target.

Asylum seekers fleeing war, oppression etc and feeling helpless in a foreign land = Easy target.
100%