Author Topic: Ground Entry  (Read 62751 times)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ground Entry
« Reply #640 on: April 24, 2022, 10:40:22 am »
Guys need some help urgently please.

Membership pass got deleted from my Apple wallet. Just logged into my ticketing account to download NFC.

Says I can only download it once.

How on Earth can I download it? What happens if you change phone etc?

Cheers

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #641 on: April 24, 2022, 10:41:56 am »

Membership pass got deleted from my Apple wallet. Just logged into my ticketing account to download NFC.

Cheers

I got a new phone recently and when I logged into my Google account the pass was there in the wallet. Didn't need to download it again.
Not sure what the solution would be bar going to ticket office before the game?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #642 on: April 24, 2022, 10:43:42 am »

Cheers

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-what-do-i-do-if-my-nfc-pass-shows-as-expired

Has it gone all together or say expired?

My seasie did this once and was in expired

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #643 on: April 24, 2022, 10:49:41 am »
I removed it from my missus phone as I wanted to download it on another phone

Obviously can’t do this as it’s easy way of touting

What a dick I am :no

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #644 on: April 24, 2022, 10:56:57 am »
I removed it from my missus phone as I wanted to download it on another phone

Obviously can’t do this as it’s easy way of touting

What a dick I am :no

Ticket office should be able to sort it easy enough mate.

They must've changed something though as for City game in October, I sorted a mate out with a ticket from someone on the day of the game. Involved the ticket owner buying it, then giving the log in details for my mate to download the NFC pass to his phone then he deleted it after the game.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #645 on: April 24, 2022, 11:33:29 am »
Cheers Barney. Sorted now

Logged in and was able to distribute my missus Everton ticket via email to myself and downloaded to my phone.

Got my own members pass and her Everton ticket on my phone now

All good

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #646 on: May 3, 2022, 12:38:48 pm »
I’m distributing two tickets to my mate and his son but want to send both to just the son’s phone as my mate’s phone isn’t great.
I know normally you type in forename, surname and send to an email address for each person, if I want to send the two tickets for mate and his son to the son’s phone what do I need to do differently to sending to two separate emails like normal??

Thanks in advance

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #647 on: May 3, 2022, 12:48:57 pm »
I’m distributing two tickets to my mate and his son but want to send both to just the son’s phone as my mate’s phone isn’t great.
I know normally you type in forename, surname and send to an email address for each person, if I want to send the two tickets for mate and his son to the son’s phone what do I need to do differently to sending to two separate emails like normal??

Thanks in advance

Use his son’s email for both of them, but use the correct names for each

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #648 on: May 3, 2022, 12:53:27 pm »
Was thinking that mate but wasn’t sure, thanks for the reply.

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #649 on: May 3, 2022, 05:18:41 pm »
Distributing tickets for the first time for this weekend.  We've both distributed through the members login and both recipients are having trouble downloading them to their phones.  Neither have been this season so might just not be used to it - will see them on Thursday so can try from their phones then.  But should it have disappeared from my wallet? - NFC pass still showing the game on mine.

Had promised to transfer these for this game because couldn't go and now might be able to - wouldn't dream of backing out of what I said I'd do but does anyone know if there's an issue of getting a ticket transferred onto your pass when you've already transferred a different one from the same game off it?
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: May 3, 2022, 05:24:57 pm »
Distributing tickets for the first time for this weekend.  We've both distributed through the members login and both recipients are having trouble downloading them to their phones.  Neither have been this season so might just not be used to it - will see them on Thursday so can try from their phones then.  But should it have disappeared from my wallet? - NFC pass still showing the game on mine.

Had promised to transfer these for this game because couldn't go and now might be able to - wouldn't dream of backing out of what I said I'd do but does anyone know if there's an issue of getting a ticket transferred onto your pass when you've already transferred a different one from the same game off it?

What phones do they have? They need to have Apple/Google Pay set up. If they're on android, they need to have Chrome set as the default browser.

It won't disappear from your wallet. You don't transfer games onto the pass, just to your Apple wallet/Google Pay. So even if you distribute your ticket to someone, you could have one sent to you to download also.

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #651 on: May 3, 2022, 05:50:57 pm »
What phones do they have? They need to have Apple/Google Pay set up. If they're on android, they need to have Chrome set as the default browser.

It won't disappear from your wallet. You don't transfer games onto the pass, just to your Apple wallet/Google Pay. So even if you distribute your ticket to someone, you could have one sent to you to download also.

Cheers Barney - they're both Android so I think I'll be able to sort them once I see them - was just wary in case I was missing something at my side since the game still shows in my Google Pay NFC pass.  Worried it might be "in the way" of me having another game transferred if I get lucky
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #652 on: May 3, 2022, 05:55:37 pm »
Cheers Barney - they're both Android so I think I'll be able to sort them once I see them - was just wary in case I was missing something at my side since the game still shows in my Google Pay NFC pass.  Worried it might be "in the way" of me having another game transferred if I get lucky

Most likely issue is that they need to set chrome as the default browser on their phone. Get them to do that, then click the link in the email again and it should be fine.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #653 on: May 4, 2022, 07:58:10 am »
Most likely issue is that they need to set chrome as the default browser on their phone. Get them to do that, then click the link in the email again and it should be fine.

Yep this was the fix for me on Android.

It's nonsense that the club don't make this clear and there's still issues like that at all this late into the season.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: May 5, 2022, 10:44:53 am »
Guys

My Membership pass in my apple wallet is reporting as "expired"

I have to go into "expired passes" to access it.  It still updates ok and says next game is Spurs.

Is this something that can be rectified easily?

cheers in advance.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #655 on: May 5, 2022, 10:53:16 am »
Guys

My Membership pass in my apple wallet is reporting as "expired"

I have to go into "expired passes" to access it.  It still updates ok and says next game is Spurs.

Is this something that can be rectified easily?

cheers in advance.

should be just a matter of
  • In the Wallet app on your iPhone, scroll to the bottom and tap View Expired Passes.
  • Tap a pass to view its details.
  • Tap Unhide to return the pass to the main view of the Wallet app or tap Delete to remove it.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: May 5, 2022, 11:05:23 am »
should be just a matter of
  • In the Wallet app on your iPhone, scroll to the bottom and tap View Expired Passes.
  • Tap a pass to view its details.
  • Tap Unhide to return the pass to the main view of the Wallet app or tap Delete to remove it.
oh yeah. haha

Thanks mate. All good :)

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #657 on: May 9, 2022, 11:43:29 am »
What's the deal with getting a new phone? I have a new phone but haven't set it up yet and don't want to cause hassle for myself before Wolves. Will the pass transfer (iPhone to iPhone so most things will be seamless)? Or do I have to speak to the ticket office once I've set up the new phone?

Cheers.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #658 on: May 9, 2022, 11:52:16 am »
What's the deal with getting a new phone? I have a new phone but haven't set it up yet and don't want to cause hassle for myself before Wolves. Will the pass transfer (iPhone to iPhone so most things will be seamless)? Or do I have to speak to the ticket office once I've set up the new phone?

Cheers.

It will transfer.  I got a new iphone recently and the pass was on both my old phone and new one  ;D
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: May 9, 2022, 12:12:45 pm »
It will transfer.  I got a new iphone recently and the pass was on both my old phone and new one  ;D

Brill! Thanks :)
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline gravy red

• Kopite
« Reply #660 on: May 20, 2022, 11:02:50 am »
My wife's Samsung has not updated the Wolves game to her NFC pass. This has happened before and I have had to delete the pass then download it again. It won't highlight the nfc pass to download it?

Any thoughts please...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: May 20, 2022, 11:03:51 am »
My wife's Samsung has not updated the Wolves game to her NFC pass. This has happened before and I have had to delete the pass then download it again. It won't highlight the nfc pass to download it?

Any thoughts please...

If you have deleted it, you'd probably need to contact live chat to download it again

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #662 on: May 20, 2022, 11:27:53 am »

Any thoughts please...
Also it's not what the pass says on it that is important. In the same way that a physical card didn't have any information on. The machine scans for the fancard number, checks that it's supposed to be allowed entry and then opens the turnstile. Treat match details more as helpful information in terms of remembering your seat details match on match. It's an added bonus and as long as the card has had a ticket bought on it, it will let you in.

Too late now obviously, but if it happens in future.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #663 on: September 7, 2022, 05:09:09 pm »
This may be a really stupid question but would a lower Annie ticket scan through the lower Kenny turnstile? I have a credit ticket in the very back of the lower annie and my mates offered me his season ticket seat for Saturday in the lower Kenny. So the dilemma is, keep my credit but not be able to see most of the game (I'm 5ft nothing) or have a great view but lose my credit

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #664 on: September 7, 2022, 05:21:01 pm »
This may be a really stupid question but would a lower Annie ticket scan through the lower Kenny turnstile? I have a credit ticket in the very back of the lower annie and my mates offered me his season ticket seat for Saturday in the lower Kenny. So the dilemma is, keep my credit but not be able to see most of the game (I'm 5ft nothing) or have a great view but lose my credit

No I dont think so, I scanned my wife's one day she was upper Kenny I was lower and it wouldn't let me in , was a mistake that I realised after , well a steward realised for me  ;D

Online dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #665 on: September 7, 2022, 05:26:19 pm »
No I dont think so, I scanned my wife's one day she was upper Kenny I was lower and it wouldn't let me in , was a mistake that I realised after , well a steward realised for me  ;D
Haha ah cheers for that I figured as much, just wishful thinking on my part

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #666 on: September 7, 2022, 06:13:59 pm »
just move to a different seat once you're in

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #667 on: September 7, 2022, 06:35:43 pm »
Anyone had a junior ticket transferred to them? My sister sent hers to me because she can’t come now and it’s showing as junior on details on my account. Didn’t have to pay upgrade fee either. Will this cause me any hassle on Saturday?
YNWA

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #668 on: September 8, 2022, 12:16:49 am »
Anyone had a junior ticket transferred to them? My sister sent hers to me because she can’t come now and it’s showing as junior on details on my account. Didn’t have to pay upgrade fee either. Will this cause me any hassle on Saturday?
No it won't, same as last season where the adult doesn't have to pay the difference or in my case when I transfer an adult ticket to my daughter, the £33 price difference does not get refunded  ::) although this is 'under review' which basically means that nothing will be done until the start of the 23/24 season at the earliest.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #669 on: September 8, 2022, 01:01:23 am »
No it won't, same as last season where the adult doesn't have to pay the difference or in my case when I transfer an adult ticket to my daughter, the £33 price difference does not get refunded  ::) although this is 'under review' which basically means that nothing will be done until the start of the 23/24 season at the earliest.
The way I see it is that im breaking even, I transferred her a ticket for bournemouth at 50 quid when she really only should be paying 9.
Cheers I thought as much but was spooked when it still said junior on it
YNWA

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #670 on: September 8, 2022, 01:27:37 am »
The way I see it is that im breaking even, I transferred her a ticket for bournemouth at 50 quid when she really only should be paying 9.
Cheers I thought as much but was spooked when it still said junior on it
Fair enough when you are transferring both ways as you will break even but not so much when I will end up paying £798 for my daughter (19 x £42) when it should be £171 (19 x £9).
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #671 on: September 8, 2022, 01:58:20 am »
Fair enough when you are transferring both ways as you will break even but not so much when I will end up paying £798 for my daughter (19 x £42) when it should be £171 (19 x £9).
that's a fucking joke
YNWA

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: September 8, 2022, 07:24:32 am »

It's things like this that make me despise our club. I honestly resent going to support the players because of decisions made by the suits sometimes.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #673 on: September 9, 2022, 12:59:15 am »
that's a fucking joke
Indeed, the club simply don't give a fuck though.

Offline Brunes27

• Kemlynite
« Reply #674 on: September 12, 2022, 10:55:15 pm »
Anyone know what the score is with Screenshots of QR codes? Seeing loads of spares being sold in this way on social media?

Does it work and don't qr codes change every 15 mins?

Thanks

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2022, 10:56:33 pm »
Anyone know what the score is with Screenshots of QR codes? Seeing loads of spares being sold in this way on social media?

Does it work and don't qr codes change every 15 mins?

Thanks

Seems to work for iPhone as you can turn auto update off. Doesn't work for android as they refresh.

Club need to force a refresh on iOS too

Offline Swoop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #676 on: September 16, 2022, 12:34:54 pm »
Ok hit the ticket on my iPhone but there’s no QR code behind it anyone dived this one before?
Its a dogs life for me

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #677 on: September 16, 2022, 01:55:50 pm »
Ok hit the ticket on my iPhone but there’s no QR code behind it anyone dived this one before?

Still have a QR code on mine if you press the 3 dots at the top right on the pass, have you tried a forced refresh?
Liverpool ist Rad!